MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
First I want to thank JudoJosh and AppNut for allowing me to log this product.

I love the coffee bean Arabica used in here for the Cortisol control, it is a great ingredient that is tried and true. As you probably already know Ursolic Acid is great for increasing IGF-1 levels, and increasing insulin sensitivity making you more anabolic as well as aiding in fat burn. On top of that the stim complex is perfect for energy and no jitters. Fat Free just has a really nice ingredient profile.

Here is the write up from NutraPlanet so you can make yourself familiar if not already.

Fat Free by Applied Nutriceuticals: Extreme Anti-Catabolic Thermogenic Fat Burner
Fat-Free is a one-of-a kind fat “Eliminator” that employs genetic research & technology to help you dissolve fat like never before, while preserving and even gaining sexy, lean muscle!

Decreases all “bad” fats (subcutaneous, visceral and retroperitoneal) FAST.
1.3 DMAA FREE
Employs Ursolic Acid as a powerful anti-catabolic that helps you preserve lean muscle when on restricted calorie diets.
Suppresses cravings that derail even the most motivated dieters.
Provides great energy and a pronounced “feel good” effect without an overreliance on heavy stimulants
Doesn’t stop “working” (or feeling like its working) within a matter of days or weeks.

What Makes Fat Free The Best Fat Burner on the Market?

Most fat burners are thinly-disguised energy pills - they pump you full of adrenaline, and then quit working correctly after a few weeks. This leads to a massive barrier in fat loss, and moreover, the loss of hard-gained lean body mass while dieting.
Fat Free™ stimulates a powerful muscle-sparing effect that stops the yo-yo effect cold, while throwing the thermogenic mechanisms of the body into high gear, blasting away body fat and eliminating it for good!
Decreases all “bad” fats (subcutaneous, visceral and retroperitoneal) FAST.
Helps you keep that lean sexy muscle you need for a sexy beach body!
Suppresses cravings that derail even the most motivated dieters.
Provides great energy and a pronounced “feel good” effect without an overreliance on heavy stimulants
Doesn’t stop “working” (or feeling like it’s working) within a matter of days or weeks.

Why Should I Buy Fat Free?
NO MORE YO-YO DIETING! The loss of lean body mass while using other fat burners is completely destructive to further fat loss- and creates what is commonly known as “Yo-Yo Dieting”. Strip away body fat, keep it away and preserve lean muscle with Fat Free™

Fat Free Supplement Facts
Serving Size: capsule
Servings per Container: 90 *

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Proprietary Blend

700 mg
Ligustrum Lucidum (Standardized to 25% Ursolic Acid)
Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA)
Coffea Arabic Extract (extracted for 95% Caffeine and Chlorogenic Acid)
R-Beta Methylphenylethylamine
Hordenine HCl
Green Tea Extract (Standardized to 95% Polyphenols)
Quercetin DiHydrate (95% Extract)
Theobromine

* * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Gelatin, Magnesium Carbonate, NSF Carnuba, USP Talc, Silica Dioxide, Candurin Silver Fine, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #3, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Yellow #6 *
Fat Free Directions:
Take 1-2 capsules in the morning. An additional dose can be added in the early afternoon if desired. Continue to take if you want to continue to lose weight and gain lean muscle. If you switch to something else, be prepared to gain it back

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The plan of attack!

Here is a little of how I plan to achieve the chiseled physique I plan to have BEFORE JULY!!!!

Nutrition -
I will be continuing to follow an Intermittent Fasting Protocol. It will not be Lean Gains exactly but my own preference of things I like from the world of Intermittent Fasting. I will actually be counting calories which is something I have not been doing for quite a while. I will also be experimenting with some peri-workout nutrition similar to the Warrior Diet for Body Builders. It will be between

Build Day Calories
- 3000 - Carbs between 200-250
Burn Day Calories - 1800 - Carbs lower than 100g
Average for the week - will be 2314 cals at that level which should be just enough of a deficiency to pull the fat off me.

Training - 3 days a week Full Body Weight Lifting
Tuesday & Thursday - 30 Second Rest 4 sets of 10 on main exercise, 2 sets of 10 for secondary lifts. Increase weight when you can do more than 10 on last set for each exercise.
Saturday - Full Body Lift With 2 work sets of 10-12 and 2 drops sets per exercise
Sunday - Extra Lift Day Optional - Would Be Arm work or Arms and Dead Lifts

Cardio Training - 3 Days a week Mon-Wed-Fri, also have Karate Class Monday’s and Wednesday’s.

The Goal - To crush the fat I have going on right now. I need to get my six pack back post haste.

Support & General Supps - Recover Pro, Xtend, Kre-Alkalin, Heart Health, Animal Flex Pack for joints, LCLT, Agmatine, Protein Powders, both Casein and Whey, WaxiMaize, Nettle Root and Zinc. I am also currently using Craze as a pre - workout.

Supplements to be added in later... Finaflex EPI-V

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Stats & Pics

I will update my stats here.

Start Date = 3/19/2012 - Currently 208 lbs 11.5%

Pics taken 3/21/2012
Progess 3-21-12.jpg

3/24/2012 - 204 Down 4 lbs the weight is coming off!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
First Impressions

Well I wanted to go ahead and give my first impressions of the product. I started taking it yesterday 3/19/2012, one cap upon waking and 1 cap mid -morning. I noticed a nice buzz of energy straight out of the gate maybe 15 minutes after taking the first Fat Free. My body warmed up only slightly but I had a very nice current of energy going through me but not wiring me or amping me up too much. I would say that the amount of stim out of one cap is more than sufficient but not overbearing in any sense of the word. Upon taking my second dose yesterday I was again washed over with another current of energy, not overbearing but definitely able to feel it.

Jump to this morning. I woke up took my CRAZE and aminos then went to the gym, came home, cleaned up and then took my first Fat Free of the day. Even on top of what was left from my Craze the energy was not too much but it was definitely kicking like a Kung Fu Chicken. Fast forward a few hours and we arrive at around 10:45AM and I go ahead and take my second dose. I don't want to take things too late and have problems falling asleep. I am already a relatively exciteable person anyway, so a mid or late morning second dose is probably as late as I will go with that. So far my appetite seems to be in check. I could eat easily but I have not been hungry yet today until just a few minutes ago, and we are 15 minutes from fast breaking time so not bad at all.

So far after my initial impressions my plan is to dose the Fat Free like this.
Lift Days 2 Caps total - 1@7:00AM, 1@10:30-11:30 AM
Cardio Days 3 Caps total 2@4:00AM, 1@10:30-11:00 AM

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1st to sub!! :D

I'm in this to see you shred up Kleen! Time to bring out the ripped,lean Kleen!

Our Cal's are pretty much the same right now, only mine is geared more towards lean bulk/ recomp and yours a cut....that's what a 40 lb weight difference will do. Same Cal's, different goals ;)

sae2110

sae2110

Awards
Subbed

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man's on a mission :)

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Sub a dubbed!!@

Kill it Kleen!!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
1st to sub!! :D

I'm in this to see you shred up Kleen! Time to bring out the ripped,lean Kleen!

Our Cal's are pretty much the same right now, only mine is geared more towards lean bulk/ recomp and yours a cut....that's what a 40 lb weight difference will do. Same Cal's, different goals ;)
For now, lets see what happens, I may have some adjusting to do as I go. If I start losing too rapidly I will go with about 3200-3400 on lift days.

Welcome Sir!
Man's on a mission :)
And You Know this MAAAAA'AAAN!!!!!
Sub a dubbed!!@

Kill it Kleen!!!
Between you and Rick in here I have plenty of motivation to get leaner both of you are looking great right now. Rick is so damn lean and you, sheeeeee-it! You are lean AND some kind of crazy machine. 275x25 on barbell squats... Insanity!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just thought I should mention that I just noticed I am getting really warm and even have a tiny bit of perspiration on my head. I have not done anything physical so I know for sure the source of the heat is the Fat Free. This is 4.5-5 hours after my last dose.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Supporting my Brotha from anotha Motha!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely in to watch and support!

~Rosie~

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know I am subbed big guy; this stim junkie is always interested in new fun things like Fat Free.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im in for sure. what your experience with fat burners?

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Ohhh these first few posts and that back lat spread have me psyched. Hit it KLEEN!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
4:00AM - Woke Up took 2 Fat Free, 1 Zinc, 1 SNR, and 2 Heart Help, 1000mg LCLT, and then went to the gym for cardio.

Treadmill - Walked 40 minutes on the Escalating Interval setting and burned 545 calories. I was sweating like a beast by the end of it.

Abs
Drawbridges - 3 sets of 10
Machine Crunches 50 x2

Sauna Time = 15 minutes all for me. WooHoo!

Comments - So far the Fat Free has treated me nicely. Here are a few bullet points on the various aspects.
Appetite suppression - Good, but not as much as some of the heavier stimmed products. It did keep me from getting too hungry before my fast breaker yesterday. That is pretty good on a lift day I tend to get hungry earlier.
Thermal - At one cap the thermal aspect of the product is noticeable but not crazy, however this morning I took 2 pre cardio and I really worked up a good sweat. Also while sitting here yesterday not doing anything physical I got a little Dew on the Dome as Snags said that says something too considering my second dose was 10:30 AM and that was about 3:00PM.
Energy - The energy is best described as a current of energy, not a rush or buzz, just a moving current of energy at 1 cap. At 2 caps it is quite a good stim, I found myself talking both fast and loud to the person on the treadmill next to me. Energy to complete the workout was there and I have been sitting her at work bouncing my leg up and down most of the morning. Keep in mind that is still the case and it is 5 hours later. I am getting ready to add the 2nd dose into the mix here shortly.

Supporting my Brotha from anotha Motha!!!
What up Brudda!
Definitely in to watch and support!

~Rosie~
Thanks Rosie!

let's get r done....
You know I am subbed big guy; this stim junkie is always interested in new fun things like Fat Free.
im in for sure. what your experience with fat burners?
Wow, to be honest I can not even recall all of the fat burners I have taken. I have taken anywhere from the various ECA, ephedrine containing stacks of the past like Hydroxycut, Xenadrine, Mini-thins and aspirin, Stimulant X, Adipokinetix, OEP, A-T2, DCP, V2, Ripped Fuel, Alri Venom, Dexaprine, Combustion, some of the lower stimmed products like Lean Xtreme, ReCreate, and a few transdermals. Honestly that does not cover all of them but it gives you an idea that this naturally "HUSKY" boy has been fighting the battle of the bulge for years and amassed some experience with these bad boys.

some dew on the dome eh?
how are ya big lean Kleen?
a reunion of sorts, we have heah. :D
good to see you still rockin things out.
I like that, some dew on the dome! Good to have you back around brother.

Ohhh these first few posts and that back lat spread have me psyched. Hit it KLEEN!
I hope to give you and everyone reading an honest, entertaining and informative log to follow.

Oh Yeah, I took some pics but my computer died before I could get them off. I will see if I can get them off of there later didn't have time to fight with it last night.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
in!

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
BEAST MODE [ON] Let's see it KLEEN!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Watching this, like the idea of build days and burn days you got going here. Very similar to what I'm doing now. Except for I go a little lower on the carbs than you (I'm a carb o phobic) do. But basically the same general ideas. Higher calories/carbs on workout days and lower calories/carbs on off days.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Watching this, like the idea of build days and burn days you got going here. Very similar to what I'm doing now. Except for I go a little lower on the carbs than you (I'm a carb o phobic) do. But basically the same general ideas. Higher calories/carbs on workout days and lower calories/carbs on off days.
Carb cycling reallly gets me shedding weight but I am so damn tired on my off days all I wanna do it sleep. It really gets my thermos up.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Okay sorry for lack up updates. My personal computer is hosed right now and I have been so busy at work I have not had any time to get on here. Here are my last two workouts as well as nutrition information for the past 2 days.

Keep in mind I am still suffering from the ravages of asthmatic bronchitis so my strength and air capacity has really taken a hit.

IMG099.jpg

Tuesday - Was a rough workout I just had to battle through it.

Wednesday - Cardio 545 cals on treadmill.

IMG100.jpg

Thursday - I couldn't finish this one, was just having a really rough time breathing.

Friday - Leg and Cardio, I went to make up legs, got to my 3rd set of 15 at 6 plates per side then started coughing so I had to stop one set short there, and go do some low intensity cardio. Walked on treadmill for 30 minutes and 300 calories.

Now for a peek-a-boo at what a build day fast breaker looks like for me. Was cooked with extra hot spice and no butter or oil.
IMG103.jpg

Nutrition -
3-21-12 Burn Day
Protein = 252
Fat = 67
Carbs = 66
Calories = 1874.75

3/22/12 Build Day
Protein = 256
Fat = 37
Carbs = 298
Amino Acids = 30g
Calories - 2549

The calories are a little short here, shooting for 2800 but that damn fast breaker had me full the rest of the day and it was a task to get in what I did after that.

Today - As of right now I am at 709 calories for the day and am about to hit up some more protein and an OZ of almonds.

BEAST MODE [ON] Let's see it KLEEN!
Will do!
Yeah build and burn days rock! I am normally carbophobic but not so much now that I have been doing intermittent fasting and my insulin sensitivity is better.
Subbed bro!
Kill it!

Let's get lean!
Ripped is the plan!!! WooHoo

Carb cycling reallly gets me shedding weight but I am so damn tired on my off days all I wanna do it sleep. It really gets my thermos up.
Yeah and it allows for some great cheating. Make sure you keep your fats at at least 30% and your body will get better at burning them for energy and stop the lethargy, that or buy some MCT Oil for pre workout nutrition to get energy like carbs. MCT Oil is already ready to be used no conversion needed like with other fat sources.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nutrition -
3-21-12 Burn Day
Protein = 252
Fat = 67
Carbs = 66
Calories = 1874.75

3/22/12 Build Day
Protein = 256
Fat = 37
Carbs = 298
Amino Acids = 30g
Calories - 2549
You have so much more discipline when it comes to nutrition than me, LOL - my days this week have been ~10,000 calories each! Good motivation you are for me though, to "stay on track" :)

~Rosie~

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like the meal I just had!

BTW Kleen when do we get some updated pics? :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That looks yummy Kleen. Nice amount of protein there! Just guessing from the pic I would say 12-14 oz of chicken :food:

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why so low on your workout days Chris.. I thought maybe more like 2700 to 2800 would be the lowest you would need to go...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I swear if we lived close enough and if you posted that before you ate it, I would drive to your work, go to your desk and eat your own food right in front of you, DAMN THAT LOOKS SO Tastey!!!
lol this didn't get me at work this time... I am safe at home with my bbq :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
First Week Impressions

Well I am a week in and wanted to give my first weeks impressions. So far the Fat Free has been a very pleasant experience. I can say I have taken a lot of effective fat burners but they have not all been pleasant to be on. As I said earlier the appetite suppression is pretty good. Not crazy strong and seems to kind of come and go. By that I mean I will get hungry for about 10 minutes then it is gone and I don't think about it again for a while. Has a good stim level, 2 caps is just right providing a really nice energy boost that can be rushing at it's peak but then just carries on at the perfect level. Then I add one in later and you feel like you took two again due to the longevity of the first dose. I took it at 1:00 one day and had to take something to go to sleep. I am about average sensitivity to stims too. Thermal was nice from this, I wouldn't say it got me crazy hot but my temperature was definitely increased and I was sweating a little sitting still at work some days. We keep it at 72 there so there is no reason for me to be sweating other than the Fat Free. So far I am pretty pleased with Fat Free, great energy, nice thermo but manageable, and well I am down 4 lbs right now, enough said.

Of course I have been watching my nutrition really closely too, but hunger is not really an issue for me and if anything at times I feel full way before I would expect to. Not sure if that is from the Fat Free or not but I think so.

Now for the information you guys wanted, I was 208 at the start of this and am 204 now. That is a loss of 4 lbs.

I finally got the picture off my computer once I replaced the video card so here is a picture from 3/21/2012, I think that is the evening of or after I started the log. I will take pictures next week to show my progress.

Here are my nutrition totals for the last 2 days.

3/23/12 Protein Fat Carbs
Totals 231 79.5 77.5
Calories 924 715.5 310 1949.5

3/24/12
Protein Fat Carbs
Totals 298 88 250
Calories 1192 792 1000 2984

Sunday Brunch Free Meal - 2 Belgian waffle squares with sugar free syrup, 3 fried eggs, 3 pieces turkey bacon. 2 scoops mrm chocolate protein powder, 1 scoop caseinator, 1 cup skim milk.

This was yesterdays workout.

workout 3-24-12.jpg

I had a little bit of a fuzzy moment after my last set of squats. Figured better to be safe than sorry and held off on the Romanians. Oh these were straight sets not drop sets. My wind is getting better and I am expecting some solid workouts this week. Hard to believe how bad the bronchitis robs you of oxygen even after it is gone.

You have so much more discipline when it comes to nutrition than me, LOL - my days this week have been ~10,000 calories each! Good motivation you are for me though, to "stay on track" :)

~Rosie~
I am trying to keep to my macros without eliminating everything I love and so far it is working. I fully expect to make some rdiculous progess over the next several months by showing more discipline in my nutrition and keeping up with cardio.

Looks like the meal I just had!

BTW Kleen when do we get some updated pics? :)
Ask and you shall receive. My computer crashed and I didn't have time to fix it until this weekend.

That looks yummy Kleen. Nice amount of protein there! Just guessing from the pic I would say 12-14 oz of chicken :food:
I was estimating closer to 16oz, these things were huge and had thickness too.

I swear if we lived close enough and if you posted that before you ate it, I would drive to your work, go to your desk and eat your own food right in front of you, DAMN THAT LOOKS SO Tastey!!!
LMAO! Not without out a fight. :)

Why so low on your workout days Chris.. I thought maybe more like 2700 to 2800 would be the lowest you would need to go...
In the post it mentions I was about 250 cals below my goals. The basic goal is around 2800 so you are pretty much dead on. You will notice that my last two days I ate slightly higher than the targets of 1800-2800 also but I think that all comes out in the wash. By the way I am sure you will enjoy this part, I will be adding in EPI-V at 4 caps a day soon too and that should be really nice on top of the Fat Free which thus far has been great.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Hate I missed the start of this, but I'm in bro.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I am a week in and wanted to give my first weeks impressions. So far the Fat Free has been a very pleasant experience. I can say I have taken a lot of effective fat burners but they have not all been pleasant to be on. As I said earlier the appetite suppression is pretty good. Not crazy strong and seems to kind of come and go. By that I mean I will get hungry for about 10 minutes then it is gone and I don't think about it again for a while. Has a good stim level, 2 caps is just right providing a really nice energy boost that can be rushing at it's peak but then just carries on at the perfect level. Then I add one in later and you feel like you took two again due to the longevity of the first dose. I took it at 1:00 one day and had to take something to go to sleep. I am about average sensitivity to stims too. Thermal was nice from this, I wouldn't say it got me crazy hot but my temperature was definitely increased and I was sweating a little sitting still at work some days. We keep it at 72 there so there is no reason for me to be sweating other than the Fat Free. So far I am pretty pleased with Fat Free, great energy, nice thermo but manageable, and well I am down 4 lbs right now, enough said.

Of course I have been watching my nutrition really closely too, but hunger is not really an issue for me and if anything at times I feel full way before I would expect to. Not sure if that is from the Fat Free or not but I think so.

Now for the information you guys wanted, I was 208 at the start of this and am 204 now. That is a loss of 4 lbs.

I finally got the picture off my computer once I replaced the video card so here is a picture from 3/21/2012, I think that is the evening of or after I started the log. I will take pictures next week to show my progress.

Here are my nutrition totals for the last 2 days.

3/23/12 Protein Fat Carbs
Totals 231 79.5 77.5
Calories 924 715.5 310 1949.5

3/24/12
Protein Fat Carbs
Totals 298 88 250
Calories 1192 792 1000 2984

Sunday Brunch Free Meal - 2 Belgian waffle squares with sugar free syrup, 3 fried eggs, 3 pieces turkey bacon. 2 scoops mrm chocolate protein powder, 1 scoop caseinator, 1 cup skim milk.

This was yesterdays workout.

View attachment 54658

I had a little bit of a fuzzy moment after my last set of squats. Figured better to be safe than sorry and held off on the Romanians. Oh these were straight sets not drop sets. My wind is getting better and I am expecting some solid workouts this week. Hard to believe how bad the bronchitis robs you of oxygen even after it is gone.

I am trying to keep to my macros without eliminating everything I love and so far it is working. I fully expect to make some rdiculous progess over the next several months by showing more discipline in my nutrition and keeping up with cardio.

Ask and you shall receive. My computer crashed and I didn't have time to fix it until this weekend.

I was estimating closer to 16oz, these things were huge and had thickness too.

LMAO! Not without out a fight. :)

In the post it mentions I was about 250 cals below my goals. The basic goal is around 2800 so you are pretty much dead on. You will notice that my last two days I ate slightly higher than the targets of 1800-2800 also but I think that all comes out in the wash. By the way I am sure you will enjoy this part, I will be adding in EPI-V at 4 caps a day soon too and that should be really nice on top of the Fat Free which thus far has been great.
lol yah I spoke too soon and pulled an Doug on the reading comprehension...

I start monitoring my cals the end of next week... I am trimming down a bit anyway ...abs are coming in... don't need to do anything rash just the same as I did last year. Nice and slow...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hate I missed the start of this, but I'm in bro.
Shoot no need to be sorry, I didn't send out invites just posted in threads. Glad you are here for this one.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
lol yah I spoke too soon and pulled an Doug on the reading comprehension...

I start monitoring my cals the end of next week... I am trimming down a bit anyway ...abs are coming in... don't need to do anything rash just the same as I did last year. Nice and slow...
No not a problem at all. Yeah I am not trying anything to severe here, I just really wanted to see what the other Crash Diet was about and a 2 week lesson learned was well worth it. I would definitely employ it to catch up on a dead line or for someone really over weight needing to drop 100 lbs in a hurry. Now for the rest of the time I will be at a pretty steady pace and I don't anticipate having to lower my cals much at all if any just depends on what I see in the mirror.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No not a problem at all. Yeah I am not trying anything to severe here, I just really wanted to see what the other Crash Diet was about and a 2 week lesson learned was well worth it. I would definitely employ it to catch up on a dead line or for someone really over weight needing to drop 100 lbs in a hurry. Now for the rest of the time I will be at a pretty steady pace and I don't anticipate having to lower my cals much at all if any just depends on what I see in the mirror.
Yah that was fuggin unbelievable ..

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Big changes from the last pic updates I saw! Nice work bro and I can only imagine the transformation here in the next few updates!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Slow and steady is key bro for sure. By summer you will look outstanding....I have no doubt :thumbsup:

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Slow and steady is key bro for sure. By summer you will look outstanding....I have no doubt :thumbsup:
No doubt. Too fast and you loose mass.

Could you outline carb cycle pattern youre working? Keep it up, its been a good read.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah we are all on the slower track but it's the best way to go for sure. One thing I was very successful at this year is not getting out of range so I had to diet hard... thank fuggin God...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Today was the first day of my new workout plan. It is a more traditional 4 day split. Making a move back to the body part workouts with higher volume. I will be adjusting my workout a bit but I have the split figured out. I am basically trying to do something very similar to the FST-7 program. I am not using his split but trying out the training protocol.

Here is the workout I did this morning. It is going to take a bit to find my weights using this many exercises and sets, that and my work capacity should increase rather quickly too allowing my numbers to start climbing a little. We will see though considering I am on cutting calories.

BB Flat Bench - 185x12, 225x10, 225x10, 225x8 Not too bad, I have had some much higher lifts recently but only 2 heavier sets then. We will have to see how things go as my work capacity grows to meet my new volume.

DB Incline Bench - 85x10, 85x8, 80x7 - Funny that the first set felt really light, then the second one I could not even complete it with the same weight. Talk about some quick cumulative failure.

HS Wide Press
(Weight per side) - 90x10, 90x10, 100x8 - Nice Pump here.

Straight Arm Pec Deck - 160x10, 160x10, 160x10 - Could have gone heavier but was being careful.

Comments: I noticed while I was doing the BB Flat Bench that my left pec had a spot that was really tight, or stretching a lot during the bench. I noticed it all through the chest movements, and was being very careful of it by the end. I did not feel any moment where there may have been an injury however it felt as if the muscle was right on the edge of pulling or had already pulled a bit. I made sure to keep the tension on it consistent, no jerky movements. I don't foresee it being a problem, and it has a week to recover before I hit bench again so I am not too worried about it.

These were my final macros for yesterday, not a bad day of maintenance. Now, I do have the fun of balancing my diet out now. I guess I will have one extra higher calorie day. I am not sure if I will pick one of them for a maintenance calorie level day or just add it in there and maybe even go a little lower on off days.

3/25/12 Protein Fat Carbs
Totals 282.6, 69.6, 188.5
Calories 1130.4, 626.4, 754 total 2510.8

Big changes from the last pic updates I saw! Nice work bro and I can only imagine the transformation here in the next few updates!
Thanks! I am making more I think they will be noticeable when I take the progress pics this weekend.
That is the goal, I feel like I am making some changes too although not lean enough yet to see much of anything happening with my abs, just vascularity and definition in the arms and legs coming in again.
No doubt. Too fast and you loose mass.

Could you outline carb cycle pattern youre working? Keep it up, its been a good read.
Really my carb cycling is very simple. Lift days 250-300g carbs, Burn Days sub 100, while I was doing it before I changed my split it was basically EOD higher carbs. It is cycling I guess but it is more so Activity Specific Carb Consumption than a rigid carb cycle like some who go on. I will be taking in 250-300 on Mon-Tues-Thurs-Sat now. More than likely I will drop that to 200-250 since I have the extra day of eating bigger. I will probably adjust today and Saturday, or move some of the other stuff around so that I can justify higher cals on Saturday.

Yah we are all on the slower track but it's the best way to go for sure. One thing I was very successful at this year is not getting out of range so I had to diet hard... thank fuggin God...
Yeah and as unhappy as i am with my current condition I am still not a long way off from looking good without a shirt again.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Sucks to feel like a fat ass with the shirt off. That's how I feel right now man. Wait till I post start pics for my LOG man I am large marge lol. I know I can get back to lean and green, but man it's just so unnerving to know I let myself slip to the point where I avoid the mirror. Excellent update as usual bro.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today was the first day of my new workout plan. It is a more traditional 4 day split. Making a move back to the body part workouts with higher volume. I will be adjusting my workout a bit but I have the split figured out. I am basically trying to do something very similar to the FST-7 program. I am not using his split but trying out the training protocol.

Here is the workout I did this morning. It is going to take a bit to find my weights using this many exercises and sets, that and my work capacity should increase rather quickly too allowing my numbers to start climbing a little. We will see though considering I am on cutting calories.

BB Flat Bench - 185x12, 225x10, 225x10, 225x8 Not too bad, I have had some much higher lifts recently but only 2 heavier sets then. We will have to see how things go as my work capacity grows to meet my new volume.

DB Incline Bench - 85x10, 85x8, 80x7 - Funny that the first set felt really light, then the second one I could not even complete it with the same weight. Talk about some quick cumulative failure.

HS Wide Press
(Weight per side) - 90x10, 90x10, 100x8 - Nice Pump here.

Straight Arm Pec Deck - 160x10, 160x10, 160x10 - Could have gone heavier but was being careful.

Comments: I noticed while I was doing the BB Flat Bench that my left pec had a spot that was really tight, or stretching a lot during the bench. I noticed it all through the chest movements, and was being very careful of it by the end. I did not feel any moment where there may have been an injury however it felt as if the muscle was right on the edge of pulling or had already pulled a bit. I made sure to keep the tension on it consistent, no jerky movements. I don't foresee it being a problem, and it has a week to recover before I hit bench again so I am not too worried about it.

These were my final macros for yesterday, not a bad day of maintenance. Now, I do have the fun of balancing my diet out now. I guess I will have one extra higher calorie day. I am not sure if I will pick one of them for a maintenance calorie level day or just add it in there and maybe even go a little lower on off days.

3/25/12 Protein Fat Carbs
Totals 282.6, 69.6, 188.5
Calories 1130.4, 626.4, 754 total 2510.8

Thanks! I am making more I think they will be noticeable when I take the progress pics this weekend.

That is the goal, I feel like I am making some changes too although not lean enough yet to see much of anything happening with my abs, just vascularity and definition in the arms and legs coming in again.

Really my carb cycling is very simple. Lift days 250-300g carbs, Burn Days sub 100, while I was doing it before I changed my split it was basically EOD higher carbs. It is cycling I guess but it is more so Activity Specific Carb Consumption than a rigid carb cycle like some who go on. I will be taking in 250-300 on Mon-Tues-Thurs-Sat now. More than likely I will drop that to 200-250 since I have the extra day of eating bigger. I will probably adjust today and Saturday, or move some of the other stuff around so that I can justify higher cals on Saturday.

Yeah and as unhappy as i am with my current condition I am still not a long way off from looking good without a shirt again.
Yah I now we're closer than we think... we just got used to being lean and mean and being too hard on ourselves again... lol Chillll it gonna be ok mon....:)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sucks to feel like a fat ass with the shirt off. That's how I feel right now man. Wait till I post start pics for my LOG man I am large marge lol. I know I can get back to lean and green, but man it's just so unnerving to know I let myself slip to the point where I avoid the mirror. Excellent update as usual bro.
Precisely how I feel, and thanks!

Yah I now we're closer than we think... we just got used to being lean and mean and being too hard on ourselves again... lol Chillll it gonna be ok mon....:)
Yep, I mean I know to some people I still look pretty good without a shirt, but to me I am not so much fat as a little soft.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quit crying I have you beat in that department currently. Lol

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^...Going to be interesting seeing how the change in training affects things (if it does), Chris.

~Rosie~

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Quit crying I have you beat in that department currently. Lol
Currently bro! Seriously though my abs are more like flabs right now