KLEEN gets Lean with Fat Free! An App-Nut Sponsored Log

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Looking forward to the update pictures. Fat Free is at an insanely low price right now, just might have to jump on some.
    YES IT IS!! Currently $19.99! at NP!
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates


  2. Rick's lazy as hell!!!

    Nice setup Kleen. I'm still following, just been too short on time and only enough time to log here and there. I'm caught up here tho.

    Always love a Kleen log.
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by morry
    Rick's lazy as hell!!!

    Nice setup Kleen. I'm still following, just been too short on time and only enough time to log here and there. I'm caught up here tho.

    Always love a Kleen log.
    Have you been talking with my wife Morry? That's what SHE says!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  4. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Have you been talking with my wife Morry? That's what SHE says!!
    Mine too... I am hellfire in the gym though
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    Well, you do what will work for YOU (and I know YOU will). When you KNOW it works for you, then it's great. Those small changes and adjustments here and there can make the difference for certain

    ~Rosie~
    Thanks Rosie, it is just as much about enjoyment as it is effects for me. I don't have to go heavy all the time. I love to go heavier some times but I need more of a full body stimulation. Something that makes a major impact on my metabolism and or my pushes anaerobic capacity. The push pull workouts I have right now involve enough of my whole body to give me the stimulation while allowing me to workout the muscles with a moderate frequency. Although if time permits I may change the isolation moves to a 2 minute max rep set. Will start with 1 first though.

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    SOOOOOOO LATE!!!! But I am here Kleenster!!!

    Going to go back and try to catch up with what I missed so far
    Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    I justify it by reminding myself I know how to cut down when time comes and it seems less dismal. I dont look too bad bulky, but its not quite the eye candy I want for a shirtless summer. Then when I get lean and shredded I start missing being big. Sigh, I can never be satisfied... GOOD!
    That's cool, I hold a lot of fat under my pecs so I don't look that good when bulky. At least to me, makes me nuts.

    Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    That's our kind bro, never satisfied lol that's what keeps us going though. The good thing is we have the knowledge.
    Amen to that!
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Looking forward to the update pictures. Fat Free is at an insanely low price right now, just might have to jump on some.
    I feel like I look leaner but I am not getting on the scale until Saturday. I could also be rebounding some muscle from my lay off while sick and the last 2 weeks that I have been weak in the gym from my lungs not being fully recovered. I definitely feel like I am making some improvement. Diet has been going well. I feel like the Fat Free is getting stronger too. Not sure it that makes any sense but it seems to be working better, providing more energy.

    Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    Two things this sport has taught me: 1) Never be content 2) Learn to love the growing process as much as the end product

    Love the workout plans Kleen! Im taking notes to my own
    Thanks Brother! Those two are correct for sure. Honestly the pursuit or preparation for the goal is the reason we set goals no? Once we achieve them we simply look for something else to pursue.

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    YES IT IS!! Currently $19.99! at NP!
    Nice sale!
    Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    Rick's lazy as hell!!!

    Nice setup Kleen. I'm still following, just been too short on time and only enough time to log here and there. I'm caught up here tho.

    Always love a Kleen log.
    Just trying to keep up with yours Morry.

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Have you been talking with my wife Morry? That's what SHE says!!
    Haha, she put that as her Facebook Status Bro...

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Mine too... I am hellfire in the gym though
    Sounds familiar...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   
       


  6. Man you just know how to turn up the heat when needed. Can't wait to see what these results will bring for you.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  7. Awesome setup, good thoughts and philosophizing (is that a word? Sheesh), taking notes for sure.
    Life is cold, short, and brutal
    Training log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/207211-sae2110s-training-log.html

  8. Chris it's you that got me started on full body, I was pretty old school before that. I believe that training style has given a new life to my efforts. I can use less weight and save my joints and still get decent growth using progression. I don't have to use crazy volume any more to get results these are very time saving high intensity routines. I have always preferred intensity over volume....at some point a higher volume routine always seems like a waste of time to me.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  9. This mornings lift:

    Bench - 185x10, 235x10, 235x8, 225x7 - Frustrating I am still a little week from being sick but I am getting better. Of course me being on a deficit is going to effect my strength a little right now too.

    Straight Arm Pec Deck 180x23 in 60 seconds

    Standing Military Press - 115x10, 135x10, 145x8, 135x9
    Lateral Raise Machine 90x24 in 60 seconds

    Dips - BWx12, +45x10 for 3 sets - These should have been done on the next lift and close grip bench here. However I left my log book at home and just improvised a little.
    Cable Overhead triceps ext - 120x15 in about 30 seconds. I just didn't have a good way to stop and start again. Poor planning on my part.

    Squats 135x12, 225x10, 255x10, 265x10 - Will be able to go up pretty easily here now that breathing is getting a little better.

    Strength is recovering slowly. I feel like I am filling up from bouncing back from those 2 weeks, and maybe leaning up at the same time which is nice and plays tricks with your head all at the same time.

    Nutrition-
    3/27/12 Protein Fat Carbs
    Totals 297.4 54.9 262
    Calories 1189.6 494.1 1048 Total 2731.7

    3/28/2012 Protein Fat Carbs
    Totals 268 53.5 48
    Calories 1072 481.5 192 Total1745.5

    Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Man you just know how to turn up the heat when needed. Can't wait to see what these results will bring for you.
    Thanks and they will bring AWESOMENESS!

    Quote Originally Posted by sae2110 View Post
    Awesome setup, good thoughts and philosophizing (is that a word? Sheesh), taking notes for sure.
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Chris it's you that got me started on full body, I was pretty old school before that. I believe that training style has given a new life to my efforts. I can use less weight and save my joints and still get decent growth using progression. I don't have to use crazy volume any more to get results these are very time saving high intensity routines. I have always preferred intensity over volume....at some point a higher volume routine always seems like a waste of time to me.
    Amen, I prefer them and feel exactly the same way. Every once in a while I like to toss a crazy split in there but prefer my lifts more total.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  10. Looking good bro! 550XD LOG starts Monday I'll hit you with the link if you're interested...be gladl to have you along for the ride!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  11. I will be extremely disappointed if Master Kleen does not make an appearance in you LOG!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    I will be extremely disappointed if Master Kleen does not make an appearance in you LOG!!!
    That's one hell of a title...MASTER KLEEN
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  13. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen

    That's one hell of a title...MASTER KLEEN
    Mister Master Kleen.
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

  14. Quote Originally Posted by morry

    Mister Master Kleen.
    Mister Jedi Master Kleen
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  15. Late but I'm following now. I really like how you print out your work outs and fill in the info, I'm probably going to copy you. Ever consider adding a section for your macros as well?
    Your back in your profile picture is f***ing shredded lol
  16. Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  17. HI Kleen

    Do you have your training log (well a blank one) in a format you could send it to me ? I havent done full body and wanted to give it a try and looks like you have it laid out nicely

    Cheers !

  18. Here we go brotha Kleen...hope to see you in the thread!!
    FINAFLEX 550-XD THE RESURRECTION OF TURNING GREEN (Sponsored LOG)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  19. Jedi Master Kleen... open invitation to be one of our IGNITE-2 Loggers, I don't care if you just throw in the info and your thoughts into your current Log and do a good final review at the end, you know I trust you and your details are always exactly what we and everyone else wants to see and read about, so full reign to just do your thing with a FREE jug of your choice of flavor... IGNITE-2???
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    Jedi Master Kleen... open invitation to be one of our IGNITE-2 Loggers, I don't care if you just throw in the info and your thoughts into your current Log and do a good final review at the end, you know I trust you and your details are always exactly what we and everyone else wants to see and read about, so full reign to just do your thing with a FREE jug of your choice of flavor... IGNITE-2???
    Awesome opportunity bro DO IT!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  21. Agreed, Kleen needs to jump on that Ignite 2 opportunity! Get Berry Blast and let me know how it tastes lol

  22. Okay guys, it has hjust been a very busy time for me this past week and I apologize for not updating more. I have really been enjoying the Fat Free and I feel it gets better with time in some ways. I have my pics I took this past weekend I just never got time to put them up so here they are. Totals right now are 3 lbs lost at 2 weeks, although in my pictures and the way I fill my shirts out I am building a little muscle back from my mini lay off. My waist line is thinner and my arms, shoulders and area under my chest has come up a bit making for a tighter and fuller look to me. I am not complaining at all. So far the results have been good and my appetite is being controlled quite well now. As a matter of fact I think I ill have to restate my opinion and say that the appetite suppression is quite good and long lasting now. I have a short dip here and there sometimes within 30 minutes after taking it then a few minutes later, bam I am good to go for hours again.

    Like I said earlier 2 weeks and a solid 3 lbs lost, and I am looking leaner and tighter with increased vascularity so all signs of just the results I expected from Fat Free.

    Name:  3-31-12 progress montage.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  115.7 KB

    Here are my last 2 workouts, cardio and macros have been pretty much the same but I did have 2 extra build days so I ended up getting in a decent amount more calories this week.

    Exercise x8-10 reps 3-31-12 Set 1
    Set 2
    Set 3
    Set 4
    Chins LPD 165x10
    BW x10
    +25 x10
    +25 x6
    Wide Grip Pull Downs 170x24
    1 minute max reps











    Wide Grip Machine Rows 145x10
    160x10
    165x10
    175x10
    Cybex Shrugs 3 plates per side x48
    1 minute max reps











    Oly Bar Curls 85x10
    95x10
    105x9
    0 cut out to save time
    Preacher Curls 95x16
    1 minute max reps











    Dead Lifts 225x10
    315x10
    365x10
    365x5
    Seated Leg Curls 0 machines were full and we were out of time.
    1 minute max reps





    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Exercise 4-1-12 Set 1
    Set 2
    Set 3









    Smith Shoulder Press Partials or HS Shoulder Press 105x18
    195x11
    195x7

    DB Front Raise 35x10
    35x10
    35x7

    Reverse Pec Deck 110x10
    120x10
    Last rep very hard!

    Lateral Raise Machine FST-7 75x12
    87.5x12
    87.5x12
    87.5x12

    87.5x8
    75x12
    75x9
    Crazy Delt Pump!








    Olympic Bar Curls 95x10
    95x10
    95x8
    Superset w/ HS Dips
    Pinwheel Curls 40x10
    40x8
    Superset w/ Rope Ext

    Scott Cable Curl HST-7 50x10
    50x7
    45x10
    45x7

    40x10
    40x9
    40x8
    Superset w/ Cable OH Triceps Ext








    HS Dips 2 plates per side x10
    2+25 plates per side x10
    2+25 plates per side x10

    Rope Triceps Ext 70x10
    70x7



    Cable OH Triceps Ext FST-7 70x10
    70x10
    70x10
    70x10

    70x8
    60x10
    60x9
    Massive Arm Pump!!!


    ============================== ============================== ============================== ======

    Exercise x12-15 reps 4-3-12 Set 1
    Set 2
    Set 3
    Incline BB Bench 135x15
    185x15
    180x12
    Straight Arm Pec Deck 135x21
    1 minute max reps











    Standing Scott Press 42.5x15
    37.5x10
    32.5x11
    Alternating DB Front Raise 25x13
    1 minute max reps











    Dips BW+25x15
    BW+25x15
    BW+25x14
    Rope Triceps Ext 60x14
    1 minute max reps
    Was the one that is always harder. Can do 120 on the other one.









    Leg Press or Hack Squats 4 plates per side x15
    6 plates per side x15
    7 Plates Per side x15
    8 plates per side x15
    Leg Extension 155x19
    1 minute max reps
    Holy Crap quads were pumped!!!



    So you can see I have been hard at work.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  23. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Looking good bro! 550XD LOG starts Monday I'll hit you with the link if you're interested...be gladl to have you along for the ride!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    I will be extremely disappointed if Master Kleen does not make an appearance in you LOG!!!
    Of course I will be there.
    Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    That's one hell of a title...MASTER KLEEN
    Yup!
    Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    Mister Master Kleen.
    LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Mister Jedi Master Kleen
    Alright loving the progression there guys!


    Quote Originally Posted by jaycuda View Post
    Late but I'm following now. I really like how you print out your work outs and fill in the info, I'm probably going to copy you. Ever consider adding a section for your macros as well?
    Your back in your profile picture is f***ing shredded lol
    Thanks, yeah I plan on gettling lean but don't know about that far. I put my macros in many of my posts. I do have a spreadsheet with my usual mels already added up so I can just pick them and add them in or fill in the blanks at the end of the day easily.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbrooks View Post
    HI Kleen

    Do you have your training log (well a blank one) in a format you could send it to me ? I havent done full body and wanted to give it a try and looks like you have it laid out nicely

    Cheers !
    PM me your email addy I will shoot you the spreadsheet I made.

    Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Here we go brotha Kleen...hope to see you in the thread!!
    FINAFLEX 550-XD THE RESURRECTION OF TURNING GREEN (Sponsored LOG)
    There!
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Jedi Master Kleen... open invitation to be one of our IGNITE-2 Loggers, I don't care if you just throw in the info and your thoughts into your current Log and do a good final review at the end, you know I trust you and your details are always exactly what we and everyone else wants to see and read about, so full reign to just do your thing with a FREE jug of your choice of flavor... IGNITE-2???
    Watermelon, MMMMM I am excited to try that stuff out for sure. Thanks Al!

    Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Awesome opportunity bro DO IT!!!
    Just did!

    Quote Originally Posted by jaycuda View Post
    Agreed, Kleen needs to jump on that Ignite 2 opportunity! Get Berry Blast and let me know how it tastes lol
    Nah I am not huge on a lot of berry flavors but ironically I love berries.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  24. I ant hat spreadsheet too! PM sent
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  25. MY appetite needs to be CONTROLLED! ARGH!

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    MY appetite needs to be CONTROLLED! ARGH!

    ~Rosie~
    not pimping fat free but all the logs i have seen seem to be that it controls hunger really well. not what i like in a fat burner, but other do
    BPS Representative

  27. Controls appetite you say... I could use some of that! Curious how this compares to real ECA, I am taking it now and love it. Amazing appetite suppression which considering what I am taking is saying a lot.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  28. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    not pimping fat free but all the logs i have seen seem to be that it controls hunger really well. not what i like in a fat burner, but other do
    Hmmm...You know me. Literally NOTHING has ever controlled MY appetite, and the two products that did worked for ~ 2 weeks before it returned to the bottomless pit.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee

    Hmmm...You know me. Literally NOTHING has ever controlled MY appetite, and the two products that did worked for ~ 2 weeks before it returned to the bottomless pit.

    ~Rosie~
    Meth??
    Never say "nothing"!

    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    Hmmm...You know me. Literally NOTHING has ever controlled MY appetite, and the two products that did worked for ~ 2 weeks before it returned to the bottomless pit.

    ~Rosie~
    Burn days are harder for me I find myself approaching more of a manitenance calorie level... gets better when I focus more on diet of course.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 484
    Last Post: 10-26-2011, 09:52 PM
  2. KLEEN Stays STOKED! between stacks. (Sponsored)
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 636
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 01:37 PM
  3. Kleen's Pumped Up with Anadraulic Pump! (LG Sponsored)
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 317
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 08:56 PM
  4. Kleen's Hopped up on HyperTest! (Sponsored)
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 313
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 12:13 AM
  5. Replies: 439
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 12:45 PM
Log in
Log in