KLEEN gets Lean with Fat Free! An App-Nut Sponsored Log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

KLEEN gets Lean with Fat Free! An App-Nut Sponsored Log

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  189 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Agreed, Kleen needs to jump on that Ignite 2 opportunity! Get Berry Blast and let me know how it tastes lol

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Okay guys, it has hjust been a very busy time for me this past week and I apologize for not updating more. I have really been enjoying the Fat Free and I feel it gets better with time in some ways. I have my pics I took this past weekend I just never got time to put them up so here they are. Totals right now are 3 lbs lost at 2 weeks, although in my pictures and the way I fill my shirts out I am building a little muscle back from my mini lay off. My waist line is thinner and my arms, shoulders and area under my chest has come up a bit making for a tighter and fuller look to me. I am not complaining at all. So far the results have been good and my appetite is being controlled quite well now. As a matter of fact I think I ill have to restate my opinion and say that the appetite suppression is quite good and long lasting now. I have a short dip here and there sometimes within 30 minutes after taking it then a few minutes later, bam I am good to go for hours again.

Like I said earlier 2 weeks and a solid 3 lbs lost, and I am looking leaner and tighter with increased vascularity so all signs of just the results I expected from Fat Free.

Name:  3-31-12 progress montage.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  115.7 KB

Here are my last 2 workouts, cardio and macros have been pretty much the same but I did have 2 extra build days so I ended up getting in a decent amount more calories this week.

Exercise x8-10 reps 3-31-12 Set 1
    Set 2
    Set 3
    Set 4
    Chins LPD 165x10
    BW x10
    +25 x10
    +25 x6
    Wide Grip Pull Downs 170x24
    1 minute max reps

Wide Grip Machine Rows 145x10
    160x10
    165x10
    175x10
    Cybex Shrugs 3 plates per side x48
    1 minute max reps

Oly Bar Curls 85x10
    95x10
    105x9
    0 cut out to save time
    Preacher Curls 95x16
    1 minute max reps

Dead Lifts 225x10
    315x10
    365x10
    365x5
    Seated Leg Curls 0 machines were full and we were out of time.
    1 minute max reps

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exercise 4-1-12 Set 1
    Set 2
    Set 3

Smith Shoulder Press Partials or HS Shoulder Press 105x18
    195x11
    195x7

DB Front Raise 35x10
    35x10
    35x7

Reverse Pec Deck 110x10
    120x10
    Last rep very hard!

Lateral Raise Machine FST-7 75x12
    87.5x12
    87.5x12
    87.5x12

87.5x8
    75x12
    75x9
    Crazy Delt Pump!

Olympic Bar Curls 95x10
    95x10
    95x8
    Superset w/ HS Dips
    Pinwheel Curls 40x10
    40x8
    Superset w/ Rope Ext

Scott Cable Curl HST-7 50x10
    50x7
    45x10
    45x7

40x10
    40x9
    40x8
    Superset w/ Cable OH Triceps Ext

HS Dips 2 plates per side x10
    2+25 plates per side x10
    2+25 plates per side x10

Rope Triceps Ext 70x10
    70x7

Cable OH Triceps Ext FST-7 70x10
    70x10
    70x10
    70x10

70x8
    60x10
    60x9
    Massive Arm Pump!!!

============================== ============================== ============================== ======

Exercise x12-15 reps 4-3-12 Set 1
    Set 2
    Set 3
    Incline BB Bench 135x15
    185x15
    180x12
    Straight Arm Pec Deck 135x21
    1 minute max reps

Standing Scott Press 42.5x15
    37.5x10
    32.5x11
    Alternating DB Front Raise 25x13
    1 minute max reps

Dips BW+25x15
    BW+25x15
    BW+25x14
    Rope Triceps Ext 60x14
    1 minute max reps
    Was the one that is always harder. Can do 120 on the other one.

Leg Press or Hack Squats 4 plates per side x15
    6 plates per side x15
    7 Plates Per side x15
    8 plates per side x15
    Leg Extension 155x19
    1 minute max reps
    Holy Crap quads were pumped!!!

So you can see I have been hard at work.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Looking good bro! 550XD LOG starts Monday I'll hit you with the link if you're interested...be gladl to have you along for the ride!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    I will be extremely disappointed if Master Kleen does not make an appearance in you LOG!!!
    Of course I will be there.
    That's one hell of a title...MASTER KLEEN
    Yup!
    Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    Mister Master Kleen.
    LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Mister Jedi Master Kleen
    Alright loving the progression there guys!

Quote Originally Posted by jaycuda View Post
    Late but I'm following now. I really like how you print out your work outs and fill in the info, I'm probably going to copy you. Ever consider adding a section for your macros as well?
    Your back in your profile picture is f***ing shredded lol
    Thanks, yeah I plan on gettling lean but don't know about that far. I put my macros in many of my posts. I do have a spreadsheet with my usual mels already added up so I can just pick them and add them in or fill in the blanks at the end of the day easily.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbrooks View Post
    HI Kleen

Do you have your training log (well a blank one) in a format you could send it to me ? I havent done full body and wanted to give it a try and looks like you have it laid out nicely

Cheers !
    PM me your email addy I will shoot you the spreadsheet I made.

Here we go brotha Kleen...hope to see you in the thread!!
    FINAFLEX 550-XD THE RESURRECTION OF TURNING GREEN (Sponsored LOG)
    There!
    Jedi Master Kleen... open invitation to be one of our IGNITE-2 Loggers, I don't care if you just throw in the info and your thoughts into your current Log and do a good final review at the end, you know I trust you and your details are always exactly what we and everyone else wants to see and read about, so full reign to just do your thing with a FREE jug of your choice of flavor... IGNITE-2???
    Watermelon, MMMMM I am excited to try that stuff out for sure. Thanks Al!

Awesome opportunity bro DO IT!!!
    Just did!

Quote Originally Posted by jaycuda View Post
    Agreed, Kleen needs to jump on that Ignite 2 opportunity! Get Berry Blast and let me know how it tastes lol
    Nah I am not huge on a lot of berry flavors but ironically I love berries.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I ant hat spreadsheet too! PM sent
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

MY appetite needs to be CONTROLLED! ARGH!

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post

~Rosie~
    not pimping fat free but all the logs i have seen seem to be that it controls hunger really well. not what i like in a fat burner, but other do
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Controls appetite you say... I could use some of that! Curious how this compares to real ECA, I am taking it now and love it. Amazing appetite suppression which considering what I am taking is saying a lot.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  8. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    not pimping fat free but all the logs i have seen seem to be that it controls hunger really well. not what i like in a fat burner, but other do
    Hmmm...You know me. Literally NOTHING has ever controlled MY appetite, and the two products that did worked for ~ 2 weeks before it returned to the bottomless pit.

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee

Hmmm...You know me. Literally NOTHING has ever controlled MY appetite, and the two products that did worked for ~ 2 weeks before it returned to the bottomless pit.

~Rosie~
    Meth??
    Never say "nothing"!

Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

~Rosie~
    Burn days are harder for me I find myself approaching more of a manitenance calorie level... gets better when I focus more on diet of course.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

very detailed Kleen.

im likin fat free for focus and energy at work.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Meth??
    Never say "nothing"!

I think she meant and keep all her teeth you Homo-Face Crack-Head!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Well she didn't say ...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

WTF Homo-Face Crack-Head that's just really funny to me for some reason. More so than it probably should be.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Treadmill interval setting 45 minutes including cool down - 469 cals
    Draw Bridges 3 sets of 10
    Crunches - 3 sets of 50

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    I ant hat spreadsheet too! PM sent
    K

~Rosie~
    Haha, or you can just eat. You work so hard can't be any calories being left behind. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    It definitely does but it also has a couple dips where you get REALLY hungry for a few minutes then it goes away. Once you learn the pattern you just roll your eyes at the hunger pangs knowing they will be very short lived then you won't think about food again for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Controls appetite you say... I could use some of that! Curious how this compares to real ECA, I am taking it now and love it. Amazing appetite suppression which considering what I am taking is saying a lot.
    You know, as far as effectiveness of burning fat I don't know which would be better. However, I have never enjoyed the way Ephedra suppressed my appetite. That type of suppression for me is the kind that makes my stomach tight and the actual act of eating a chore because of it. With Fat Free, I can eat when I want without any issue or effect on food enjoyment, it just gives me a leg up by not actually being hungry.

~Rosie~
    Yes but you stay looking good from all of that hard work. I wish I could eat more calories but I have to be careful with my levels.

Burn days are harder for me I find myself approaching more of a manitenance calorie level... gets better when I focus more on diet of course.
    Yeah you have to be careful about that if you want to lose the weight. I am actually contemplating using 1800 as my high end on burn days but allow as low as 900 if I feel like it. That should balance out a bit with the extra build day I have now.

Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    very detailed Kleen.

im likin fat free for focus and energy at work.
    Thanks! Yeah it is a nice source of focus and energy.

Oh well she should definitely keep her teeth, kind of important to being a fitness model from what I understand...

WTF Homo-Face Crack-Head that's just really funny to me for some reason. More so than it probably should be.
    Sooner or later don't all male crack heads end up homo-faced? What would you do-oo-ooo for this crack rock pipe? Klondike has nothing on a crack pipe when it comes to what they will do for it.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

Off topic, well maybe not: i once had a patient, homeless dude about 50ish in age, obvious drug user, had chlamydia in his mouth/throat (oropharynx) so bad, with so much pus coming out, we had to intubate him. Now THAT is a homo-face-crackhead. And a poor bastard.

On topic, I've never heard of a tight feeling jn the stomach from ephedra, but it makes sense. I like the idea of a fat burner that would let you keep eating but burn it all off haha
    Life is cold, short, and brutal
    Training log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/207211-sae2110s-training-log.html
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by sae2110 View Post
    Off topic, well maybe not: i once had a patient, homeless dude about 50ish in age, obvious drug user, had chlamydia in his mouth/throat (oropharynx) so bad, with so much pus coming out, we had to intubate him. Now THAT is a homo-face-crackhead. And a poor bastard.

On topic, I've never heard of a tight feeling jn the stomach from ephedra, but it makes sense. I like the idea of a fat burner that would let you keep eating but burn it all off haha
    First off thanks for sharing! NOT! Totally grossed out. LOL

So when you intubated him did you tell him it was ironic if he had kept the tubes out of his mouth in the first place he wouldn't be in that situation???

Well tight might not be the word you would use to explain it, but yeah, like the stomach and esophagus were semi contracted, you know when you are chewing and you feel like if you swallow you may not get it down or it may come back up. You just dread attempting it and end up chewing the food too long... For me eating was never a positive experience when using Ephedra.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    First off thanks for sharing! NOT! Totally grossed out. LOL

So when you intubated him did you tell him it was ironic if he had kept the tubes out of his mouth in the first place he wouldn't be in that situation???

Well tight might not be the word you would use to explain it, but yeah, like the stomach and esophagus were semi contracted, you know when you are chewing and you feel like if you swallow you may not get it down or it may come back up. You just dread attempting it and end up chewing the food too long... For me eating was never a positive experience when using Ephedra.
    Yep we gave him all kinds of grief, he tried to tell us it was a cold sore Thought I'd share that, seemed to work as an appetite suppressant for my co-workers lol. Yep now I know I don't want to try ephedra, sounds like way to much smooth muscle stimulation, where the Fat Free has theobromine, which is a smooth muscle relaxant; heck they use it to treat asthma! Speaking of that, do you notice an easier time breathing? Out of curiosity....
  19. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Meth??
    Never say "nothing"!

Nothing I have USED [that claims thus] - there are many things I will NOT use, for obvious reasons, David

I hear you, Doug. Our bodies change as we get older, and I went through one at ~26, and find it going through another about now, so the way it responds to some things changes as well, and some things become more important, as others do not. It's all about working WITH it.

~Rosie~

20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Honestly I am not the one to ask there. I had a bad bout of bronchitis and had to be put on steroids for my lungs the week before starting this so my lungs have been improving the whole time just from being messed up. It is the reason I had to change my workout form the fast paced 30 seconds rest one I was doing before this.

Yeah if being comfortable is one of your requirements for a diet pill then Ephedra may not be for you. It is very effective but in my experience not the most pleasant diet pill to be on. Now ephedra is actually great for the lungs though, it is a bronchio dilator.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    Honestly I am not the one to ask there. I had a bad bout of bronchitis and had to be put on steroids for my lungs the week before starting this so my lungs have been improving the whole time just from being messed up. It is the reason I had to change my workout form the fast paced 30 seconds rest one I was doing before this.

Yeah if being comfortable is one of your requirements for a diet pill then Ephedra may not be for you. It is very effective but in my experience not the most pleasant diet pill to be on. Now ephedra is actually great for the lungs though, it is a bronchio dilator.
    Thanks for the info, good to hear your kicking the bronchitis, its a bitch trying to cough while lifting.
    Life is cold, short, and brutal
    Training log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/207211-sae2110s-training-log.html
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

ok brother even while you have been sick you make me look weak. knock that crap off. LOL.... Man I have a boat load of catching up to do you strong mofo.
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

I wanted to have a lower calorie day yesterday so I pretty much ate only meat all day then a few carbs before bed to have a lil glycogen in the muscle for the morning workout. Nutrition was like this, 10 oz chicken breast, 8 oz chicken breast, 10 oz bottom round steak, 1 small peanut butter cookie and about 3 bites of mashed potatoes. SO over 200 protein, not much fat and about 40-50grams carbs last night. Not a bad burn day at all.

Here is the lift from this morning.

Exercise x12-15 reps
    Wide Grip T-Bar - 70x15 90x15 115x15
    HS Rows - 80 per side x23 1 minute max reps

Wide Grip Lat Pull 150x15 135x15 135x15
    Straight Arm Lat Pull down 60x25 1 minute max reps

EZ Bar Curl 60x15 60x15 60x15
    DB Hammer Curls 25x24 1 minute max reps

Seated Leg Curls 95x15 95x15 95x15
    Lying Leg Curl 50x22 1 minute max reps

Quote Originally Posted by sae2110 View Post
    Thanks for the info, good to hear your kicking the bronchitis, its a bitch trying to cough while lifting.
    Yes it is and thanks! Strength is starting to come back a little bit but I am going to make sure to keep the increase gradual rather than balls out so I can have more points of adaptation to grow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    ok brother even while you have been sick you make me look weak. knock that crap off. LOL.... Man I have a boat load of catching up to do you strong mofo.
    Haha, it is only going to keep climbing. Hard to believe I did 265x12 solid and clean reps on bench 1 month ago and now I find myself struggling under 235.
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

I feel your pain. Lol
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Like wise.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  26. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thoughts on Fat Free now energy wise? Seems to be knocking out the appetite, what about the stim effect?
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Thoughts on Fat Free now energy wise? Seems to be knocking out the appetite, what about the stim effect?
    I described it in detail a little bit back, but the energy from it is great. Not that nervous energy, jittery, or moody. Just good energy. Off of 2 caps it is about as much energy as I want to have a dose of a diet pill have. It lasts a very long time and after taking a single capsule 6 hours later I feel like I took 2 again because there is still stim left from the morning dose. It is not a stimmed out diet pill though where 1 capsule is almost too much. So if that is what you need I would take 2 capsules then 1 later.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

A lot of people have been saying they experience appetite suppression. I noticed it myself. Its not as though I dont want to eat but I may have to remind myself its meal time. Could be a good thing if youre super leans craving everything or just trying to spread meals furher apart.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good to see that you are working your way back to those great workouts again Chris. I know how bad bronchitis can kick your ass!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

A lot of people have been saying they experience appetite suppression. I noticed it myself. Its not as though I dont want to eat but I may have to remind myself its meal time. Could be a good thing if youre super leans craving everything or just trying to spread meals furher apart.
    That's a bit too much appetite suppression for me. I prefer to be looking forward to mey meals...but with LG that's hardly ever an issue anyway I guess if you really need to lose some serious poundage increased appetite supression would be good though. When you start to get down though you need to eat to keep fat loss going and preserve muscle and eating too little can be just and dangerous as eating too much.
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

This sounds about right if busy, especially if you were eating a 5-6 meal a day plan.

Good to see that you are working your way back to those great workouts again Chris. I know how bad bronchitis can kick your ass!
    Thanks Rick, my lungs are feeling much better. Not perfect mind you but this week has been much better on me. Then again the pace of the workouts are a bit slower than the 30 second rest periods I had going on before.

That's a bit too much appetite suppression for me. I prefer to be looking forward to mey meals...but with LG that's hardly ever an issue anyway I guess if you really need to lose some serious poundage increased appetite supression would be good though. When you start to get down though you need to eat to keep fat loss going and preserve muscle and eating too little can be just and dangerous as eating too much.
    In all honesty it is about the perfect amount of suppression for me with the fasting. I get a tiny hunger pang about 8:30, by 8:40 it is gone, then about 30 minutes after my second dose I get a flash of hunger, then around 11:30 or 12:00 I am starting to get decently hungry at which point I can eat a meal and feel satisfied or hold off another few hours without much effort. I definitely expand my Fasting by a few hours, and shorten my feeding window, I have no problem getting my calories in within 6-7 hours, and I have no problem with going as low as 900 calories on a burn day either. The catabolic effect of that has been over blown for so long. Even Martin mentions the rate of fat burn increase beyond 16 hours of fasting but the increase comes from more visceral fat being burned. However for some reason he thinks visceral fat loss is not as important as subcutaneous. Not so for me because I hold a lot of visceral fat, which is part of the reason I don't put much stock in body fat measurements. I can lose a decent amount of weight, and 2 inches off my waist line and only end up having a 1 mm change in my abdominal pinch. So to me extending my fat burning longer is aesthetically beneficial to me since makes my waist line much smaller. That is just one of the disagreements between Lean Gains and something like an ADF approach to intermittent fasting. I tend to like to kind of mesh those two philosophies a bit.

Right now I can say I am pleased with how my physique is coming along. I feel that Fat Free is a major part of the reason I am able to have a rebound in muscle while obviously leaning up a bit. That and the extra calories that came in adding the 4rth day. I decided not to cut cals elsewhere but ride it out since I am already starting to lean up decently and should be on point for looking good in the next month or so. EPI-V will be in the mix as of this weekend to so I will give my full report on Fat Free alone over the past 3 weeks, and then will continue on with the log with the understanding that EPI-V and maybe even AndroDrive will be put in the mix. I think the EPI-V will make a drastic difference in my appearance by cutting out on some of the water I am holding with all the extra carbs I have been playing around with. Those who know me know I tend to run a max of about 200g of carbs on workout days so the extra 70-100 grams and being 4 days instead of 3 has me a little more watery than normal, but I can still see the fat loss so hoping it will be really evident what Fat Free has done once the water comes off from the EPI-V.

As far as this morning I slept in, no one in my house but me had to get up so I just didn't feel like getting up at 3:50Am to walk on the treadmill when I knew I could bring stuff up here and take a walk outside at lunch instead. Hell, I can even work on my tan, the weather is Fuggin Fantastical even. .
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

But my problem is when hunger hits it hits hard and I wanna eat right at that moment. If Im not prepared, I may start looking around for something convenient which is rarely diet friendly. That slight suppression isnt doesnt fall into one extreme or the other. Its good for me as I work in a busy lab and meal time doesnt always mean I can step away. But my entire lab knows how I eat so if I tell them I need 5 minutes they get the point.
    Franz Kafka
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    This sounds about right if busy, especially if you were eating a 5-6 meal a day plan.

Thanks Rick, my lungs are feeling much better. Not perfect mind you but this week has been much better on me. Then again the pace of the workouts are a bit slower than the 30 second rest periods I had going on before.

In all honesty it is about the perfect amount of suppression for me with the fasting. I get a tiny hunger pang about 8:30, by 8:40 it is gone, then about 30 minutes after my second dose I get a flash of hunger, then around 11:30 or 12:00 I am starting to get decently hungry at which point I can eat a meal and feel satisfied or hold off another few hours without much effort. I definitely expand my Fasting by a few hours, and shorten my feeding window, I have no problem getting my calories in within 6-7 hours, and I have no problem with going as low as 900 calories on a burn day either. The catabolic effect of that has been over blown for so long. Even Martin mentions the rate of fat burn increase beyond 16 hours of fasting but the increase comes from more visceral fat being burned. However for some reason he thinks visceral fat loss is not as important as subcutaneous. Not so for me because I hold a lot of visceral fat, which is part of the reason I don't put much stock in body fat measurements. I can lose a decent amount of weight, and 2 inches off my waist line and only end up having a 1 mm change in my abdominal pinch. So to me extending my fat burning longer is aesthetically beneficial to me since makes my waist line much smaller. That is just one of the disagreements between Lean Gains and something like an ADF approach to intermittent fasting. I tend to like to kind of mesh those two philosophies a bit.

Right now I can say I am pleased with how my physique is coming along. I feel that Fat Free is a major part of the reason I am able to have a rebound in muscle while obviously leaning up a bit. That and the extra calories that came in adding the 4rth day. I decided not to cut cals elsewhere but ride it out since I am already starting to lean up decently and should be on point for looking good in the next month or so. EPI-V will be in the mix as of this weekend to so I will give my full report on Fat Free alone over the past 3 weeks, and then will continue on with the log with the understanding that EPI-V and maybe even AndroDrive will be put in the mix. I think the EPI-V will make a drastic difference in my appearance by cutting out on some of the water I am holding with all the extra carbs I have been playing around with. Those who know me know I tend to run a max of about 200g of carbs on workout days so the extra 70-100 grams and being 4 days instead of 3 has me a little more watery than normal, but I can still see the fat loss so hoping it will be really evident what Fat Free has done once the water comes off from the EPI-V.

As far as this morning I slept in, no one in my house but me had to get up so I just didn't feel like getting up at 3:50Am to walk on the treadmill when I knew I could bring stuff up here and take a walk outside at lunch instead. Hell, I can even work on my tan, the weather is Fuggin Fantastical even. .
    Chris are you planning on peaking with the EPI-V then. I really recommend that you use just like you would winnie... I am telling you I made a big mistake not peeking with it last year. I looked good at around 6% but think how good I would have looked it I had taken it all the way to contest. I would have been sub 5, big and hard... I think though for a good summer look and 6% it's also a good choice. I wouldn't use it if I was aiming any higher than 6 though. I know you can do it but the pace may have to be fairly quick if you're sitting at around 10 right now.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

The addition of the EPI-V should really help things. I've certainly learned that being dry and hard can make all the difference in the world.. .particularly at the lower bodyfat range.
    Recoverbro Elite
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

The addition of the EPI-V should really help things. I've certainly learned that being dry and hard can make all the difference in the world.. .particularly at the lower bodyfat range.
    man you said it, I have such a problem with looking soft even though I am lean and this makes all the difference.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

man you said it, I have such a problem with looking soft even though I am lean and this makes all the difference.

^This. Seriously it messes with my head. More because im just fully depleted I look soft so I think Im not that lean (and my scale BF% lies). I did the caliper today and came up 7%. Immediately chowed down a beef burrito.
    Franz Kafka
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

^This. Seriously it messes with my head. More because im just fully depleted I look soft so I think Im not that lean (and my scale BF% lies). I did the caliper today and came up 7%. Immediately chowed down a beef burrito.
    Yep depletion is another brain bender but we know better... hate looking at myself after fasted cardio
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Yep depletion is another brain bender but we know better... hate looking at myself after fasted cardio
    Oh hell yeh, I can relate to that flat look after fasted cardio!
    Recoverbro Elite
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

I will post up my workouts later because they are on my home computer. I had 2 great ones this weekend. As of Saturday morning I was 204.5, so 3.5 lbs lost and I can tell you for sure I am putting some of my muscle back on as well. There was a ton going on this weekend as you can imagine so I didn't get around to doing my body fat or taking any pics. I will have to do that this coming weekend. I started my EPI-V and AndroDrive will be doing 6 caps Epi-V and 4 of AndroDrive a day for the next 6 weeks. I am hoping the EPI-V pulls the water from the extra carbs I have been eating off as well as helps me add some more muscle. I imagine the grapefruit peel extract should increase the bioavailability for the Epi-Andro allowing for more muscle.

Chris are you planning on peaking with the EPI-V then. I really recommend that you use just like you would winnie... I am telling you I made a big mistake not peeking with it last year. I looked good at around 6% but think how good I would have looked it I had taken it all the way to contest. I would have been sub 5, big and hard... I think though for a good summer look and 6% it's also a good choice. I wouldn't use it if I was aiming any higher than 6 though. I know you can do it but the pace may have to be fairly quick if you're sitting at around 10 right now.
    Well I am sure I will peak using this, but I don't really have anything to peak for other than just wanting to look really good for myself. However it will give me a reference point for it's use when I choose to compete later and want to incorporate something to peak.

Oh yeah being dry i s great but once you are lean, like you are, it is only in your head that you look sloppy when a little wet. To everyone else you still look buff and ripped. That is the difference between being 6 and 8-9%

I have that problem until around 6% then there is really nothing I can do to look soft, just not dry.

LMAO!!! Yeah looking at your avi, I think that looking soft is probably in your head too. LOL
    Depletion can be tricky for sure. However when i am not lean depletion or not I am not happy with my appearance.

Oh hell yeh, I can relate to that flat look after fasted cardio!
    All the way up to the fast breaker huh... The the veins get buck!
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Epi-V plus AndroDrive...Kleen you're gonna be freaky ripped...can't wait for the results. Im down 3lbs and 1.5% BF today after week one.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 484
    Last Post: 10-26-2011, 08:52 PM
  2. KLEEN Stays STOKED! between stacks. (Sponsored)
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 636
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 12:37 PM
  3. Kleen's Pumped Up with Anadraulic Pump! (LG Sponsored)
    Replies: 317
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 07:56 PM
  4. Kleen's Hopped up on HyperTest! (Sponsored)
    Replies: 313
    Last Post: 02-19-2010, 11:13 PM
  5. Replies: 439
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 11:45 AM