KLEEN gets Lean with Fat Free! An App-Nut Sponsored Log

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
  1. First Week Impressions

Well I am a week in and wanted to give my first weeks impressions. So far the Fat Free has been a very pleasant experience. I can say I have taken a lot of effective fat burners but they have not all been pleasant to be on. As I said earlier the appetite suppression is pretty good. Not crazy strong and seems to kind of come and go. By that I mean I will get hungry for about 10 minutes then it is gone and I don't think about it again for a while. Has a good stim level, 2 caps is just right providing a really nice energy boost that can be rushing at it's peak but then just carries on at the perfect level. Then I add one in later and you feel like you took two again due to the longevity of the first dose. I took it at 1:00 one day and had to take something to go to sleep. I am about average sensitivity to stims too. Thermal was nice from this, I wouldn't say it got me crazy hot but my temperature was definitely increased and I was sweating a little sitting still at work some days. We keep it at 72 there so there is no reason for me to be sweating other than the Fat Free. So far I am pretty pleased with Fat Free, great energy, nice thermo but manageable, and well I am down 4 lbs right now, enough said.

Of course I have been watching my nutrition really closely too, but hunger is not really an issue for me and if anything at times I feel full way before I would expect to. Not sure if that is from the Fat Free or not but I think so.

Now for the information you guys wanted, I was 208 at the start of this and am 204 now. That is a loss of 4 lbs.

I finally got the picture off my computer once I replaced the video card so here is a picture from 3/21/2012, I think that is the evening of or after I started the log. I will take pictures next week to show my progress.

Here are my nutrition totals for the last 2 days.

3/23/12 Protein Fat Carbs
    Totals 231 79.5 77.5
    Calories 924 715.5 310 1949.5

3/24/12
    Protein Fat Carbs
    Totals 298 88 250
    Calories 1192 792 1000 2984

Sunday Brunch Free Meal - 2 Belgian waffle squares with sugar free syrup, 3 fried eggs, 3 pieces turkey bacon. 2 scoops mrm chocolate protein powder, 1 scoop caseinator, 1 cup skim milk.

This was yesterdays workout.

Name:  workout 3-24-12.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  83.8 KB

I had a little bit of a fuzzy moment after my last set of squats. Figured better to be safe than sorry and held off on the Romanians. Oh these were straight sets not drop sets. My wind is getting better and I am expecting some solid workouts this week. Hard to believe how bad the bronchitis robs you of oxygen even after it is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    You have so much more discipline when it comes to nutrition than me, LOL - my days this week have been ~10,000 calories each! Good motivation you are for me though, to "stay on track"

~Rosie~
    I am trying to keep to my macros without eliminating everything I love and so far it is working. I fully expect to make some rdiculous progess over the next several months by showing more discipline in my nutrition and keeping up with cardio.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Looks like the meal I just had!

BTW Kleen when do we get some updated pics? :-)
    Ask and you shall receive. My computer crashed and I didn't have time to fix it until this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    That looks yummy Kleen. Nice amount of protein there! Just guessing from the pic I would say 12-14 oz of chicken
    I was estimating closer to 16oz, these things were huge and had thickness too.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    I swear if we lived close enough and if you posted that before you ate it, I would drive to your work, go to your desk and eat your own food right in front of you, DAMN THAT LOOKS SO Tastey!!!
    LMAO! Not without out a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Why so low on your workout days Chris.. I thought maybe more like 2700 to 2800 would be the lowest you would need to go...
    In the post it mentions I was about 250 cals below my goals. The basic goal is around 2800 so you are pretty much dead on. You will notice that my last two days I ate slightly higher than the targets of 1800-2800 also but I think that all comes out in the wash. By the way I am sure you will enjoy this part, I will be adding in EPI-V at 4 caps a day soon too and that should be really nice on top of the Fat Free which thus far has been great.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

2. Hate I missed the start of this, but I'm in bro.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Well I am a week in and wanted to give my first weeks impressions. So far the Fat Free has been a very pleasant experience. I can say I have taken a lot of effective fat burners but they have not all been pleasant to be on. As I said earlier the appetite suppression is pretty good. Not crazy strong and seems to kind of come and go. By that I mean I will get hungry for about 10 minutes then it is gone and I don't think about it again for a while. Has a good stim level, 2 caps is just right providing a really nice energy boost that can be rushing at it's peak but then just carries on at the perfect level. Then I add one in later and you feel like you took two again due to the longevity of the first dose. I took it at 1:00 one day and had to take something to go to sleep. I am about average sensitivity to stims too. Thermal was nice from this, I wouldn't say it got me crazy hot but my temperature was definitely increased and I was sweating a little sitting still at work some days. We keep it at 72 there so there is no reason for me to be sweating other than the Fat Free. So far I am pretty pleased with Fat Free, great energy, nice thermo but manageable, and well I am down 4 lbs right now, enough said.

Of course I have been watching my nutrition really closely too, but hunger is not really an issue for me and if anything at times I feel full way before I would expect to. Not sure if that is from the Fat Free or not but I think so.

Now for the information you guys wanted, I was 208 at the start of this and am 204 now. That is a loss of 4 lbs.

I finally got the picture off my computer once I replaced the video card so here is a picture from 3/21/2012, I think that is the evening of or after I started the log. I will take pictures next week to show my progress.

Here are my nutrition totals for the last 2 days.

3/23/12 Protein Fat Carbs
    Totals 231 79.5 77.5
    Calories 924 715.5 310 1949.5

3/24/12
    Protein Fat Carbs
    Totals 298 88 250
    Calories 1192 792 1000 2984

Sunday Brunch Free Meal - 2 Belgian waffle squares with sugar free syrup, 3 fried eggs, 3 pieces turkey bacon. 2 scoops mrm chocolate protein powder, 1 scoop caseinator, 1 cup skim milk.

This was yesterdays workout.

Name:  workout 3-24-12.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  83.8 KB

I had a little bit of a fuzzy moment after my last set of squats. Figured better to be safe than sorry and held off on the Romanians. Oh these were straight sets not drop sets. My wind is getting better and I am expecting some solid workouts this week. Hard to believe how bad the bronchitis robs you of oxygen even after it is gone.

I am trying to keep to my macros without eliminating everything I love and so far it is working. I fully expect to make some rdiculous progess over the next several months by showing more discipline in my nutrition and keeping up with cardio.

Ask and you shall receive. My computer crashed and I didn't have time to fix it until this weekend.

I was estimating closer to 16oz, these things were huge and had thickness too.

LMAO! Not without out a fight.

In the post it mentions I was about 250 cals below my goals. The basic goal is around 2800 so you are pretty much dead on. You will notice that my last two days I ate slightly higher than the targets of 1800-2800 also but I think that all comes out in the wash. By the way I am sure you will enjoy this part, I will be adding in EPI-V at 4 caps a day soon too and that should be really nice on top of the Fat Free which thus far has been great.
    lol yah I spoke too soon and pulled an Doug on the reading comprehension...

I start monitoring my cals the end of next week... I am trimming down a bit anyway ...abs are coming in... don't need to do anything rash just the same as I did last year. Nice and slow...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

4. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Hate I missed the start of this, but I'm in bro.
    Shoot no need to be sorry, I didn't send out invites just posted in threads. Glad you are here for this one.
    Current Training Log -

5. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    lol yah I spoke too soon and pulled an Doug on the reading comprehension...

I start monitoring my cals the end of next week... I am trimming down a bit anyway ...abs are coming in... don't need to do anything rash just the same as I did last year. Nice and slow...
    No not a problem at all. Yeah I am not trying anything to severe here, I just really wanted to see what the other Crash Diet was about and a 2 week lesson learned was well worth it. I would definitely employ it to catch up on a dead line or for someone really over weight needing to drop 100 lbs in a hurry. Now for the rest of the time I will be at a pretty steady pace and I don't anticipate having to lower my cals much at all if any just depends on what I see in the mirror.
    Current Training Log -
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    No not a problem at all. Yeah I am not trying anything to severe here, I just really wanted to see what the other Crash Diet was about and a 2 week lesson learned was well worth it. I would definitely employ it to catch up on a dead line or for someone really over weight needing to drop 100 lbs in a hurry. Now for the rest of the time I will be at a pretty steady pace and I don't anticipate having to lower my cals much at all if any just depends on what I see in the mirror.
    Yah that was fuggin unbelievable ..

7. Big changes from the last pic updates I saw! Nice work bro and I can only imagine the transformation here in the next few updates!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

8. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    Slow and steady is key bro for sure. By summer you will look outstanding....I have no doubt
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

9. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Slow and steady is key bro for sure. By summer you will look outstanding....I have no doubt
    No doubt. Too fast and you loose mass.

Could you outline carb cycle pattern youre working? Keep it up, its been a good read.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

10. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Yah we are all on the slower track but it's the best way to go for sure. One thing I was very successful at this year is not getting out of range so I had to diet hard... thank fuggin God...

11. Today was the first day of my new workout plan. It is a more traditional 4 day split. Making a move back to the body part workouts with higher volume. I will be adjusting my workout a bit but I have the split figured out. I am basically trying to do something very similar to the FST-7 program. I am not using his split but trying out the training protocol.

Here is the workout I did this morning. It is going to take a bit to find my weights using this many exercises and sets, that and my work capacity should increase rather quickly too allowing my numbers to start climbing a little. We will see though considering I am on cutting calories.

BB Flat Bench - 185x12, 225x10, 225x10, 225x8 Not too bad, I have had some much higher lifts recently but only 2 heavier sets then. We will have to see how things go as my work capacity grows to meet my new volume.

DB Incline Bench - 85x10, 85x8, 80x7 - Funny that the first set felt really light, then the second one I could not even complete it with the same weight. Talk about some quick cumulative failure.

HS Wide Press
    (Weight per side) - 90x10, 90x10, 100x8 - Nice Pump here.

Straight Arm Pec Deck - 160x10, 160x10, 160x10 - Could have gone heavier but was being careful.

Comments: I noticed while I was doing the BB Flat Bench that my left pec had a spot that was really tight, or stretching a lot during the bench. I noticed it all through the chest movements, and was being very careful of it by the end. I did not feel any moment where there may have been an injury however it felt as if the muscle was right on the edge of pulling or had already pulled a bit. I made sure to keep the tension on it consistent, no jerky movements. I don't foresee it being a problem, and it has a week to recover before I hit bench again so I am not too worried about it.

These were my final macros for yesterday, not a bad day of maintenance. Now, I do have the fun of balancing my diet out now. I guess I will have one extra higher calorie day. I am not sure if I will pick one of them for a maintenance calorie level day or just add it in there and maybe even go a little lower on off days.

3/25/12 Protein Fat Carbs
    Totals 282.6, 69.6, 188.5
    Calories 1130.4, 626.4, 754 total 2510.8

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Big changes from the last pic updates I saw! Nice work bro and I can only imagine the transformation here in the next few updates!
    Thanks! I am making more I think they will be noticeable when I take the progress pics this weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    That is the goal, I feel like I am making some changes too although not lean enough yet to see much of anything happening with my abs, just vascularity and definition in the arms and legs coming in again.
    Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    No doubt. Too fast and you loose mass.

Could you outline carb cycle pattern youre working? Keep it up, its been a good read.
    Really my carb cycling is very simple. Lift days 250-300g carbs, Burn Days sub 100, while I was doing it before I changed my split it was basically EOD higher carbs. It is cycling I guess but it is more so Activity Specific Carb Consumption than a rigid carb cycle like some who go on. I will be taking in 250-300 on Mon-Tues-Thurs-Sat now. More than likely I will drop that to 200-250 since I have the extra day of eating bigger. I will probably adjust today and Saturday, or move some of the other stuff around so that I can justify higher cals on Saturday.

Yah we are all on the slower track but it's the best way to go for sure. One thing I was very successful at this year is not getting out of range so I had to diet hard... thank fuggin God...
    Yeah and as unhappy as i am with my current condition I am still not a long way off from looking good without a shirt again.
    Current Training Log -

12. Sucks to feel like a fat ass with the shirt off. That's how I feel right now man. Wait till I post start pics for my LOG man I am large marge lol. I know I can get back to lean and green, but man it's just so unnerving to know I let myself slip to the point where I avoid the mirror. Excellent update as usual bro.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

13. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Today was the first day of my new workout plan. It is a more traditional 4 day split. Making a move back to the body part workouts with higher volume. I will be adjusting my workout a bit but I have the split figured out. I am basically trying to do something very similar to the FST-7 program. I am not using his split but trying out the training protocol.

Here is the workout I did this morning. It is going to take a bit to find my weights using this many exercises and sets, that and my work capacity should increase rather quickly too allowing my numbers to start climbing a little. We will see though considering I am on cutting calories.

BB Flat Bench - 185x12, 225x10, 225x10, 225x8 Not too bad, I have had some much higher lifts recently but only 2 heavier sets then. We will have to see how things go as my work capacity grows to meet my new volume.

DB Incline Bench - 85x10, 85x8, 80x7 - Funny that the first set felt really light, then the second one I could not even complete it with the same weight. Talk about some quick cumulative failure.

HS Wide Press
    (Weight per side) - 90x10, 90x10, 100x8 - Nice Pump here.

Straight Arm Pec Deck - 160x10, 160x10, 160x10 - Could have gone heavier but was being careful.

Comments: I noticed while I was doing the BB Flat Bench that my left pec had a spot that was really tight, or stretching a lot during the bench. I noticed it all through the chest movements, and was being very careful of it by the end. I did not feel any moment where there may have been an injury however it felt as if the muscle was right on the edge of pulling or had already pulled a bit. I made sure to keep the tension on it consistent, no jerky movements. I don't foresee it being a problem, and it has a week to recover before I hit bench again so I am not too worried about it.

These were my final macros for yesterday, not a bad day of maintenance. Now, I do have the fun of balancing my diet out now. I guess I will have one extra higher calorie day. I am not sure if I will pick one of them for a maintenance calorie level day or just add it in there and maybe even go a little lower on off days.

3/25/12 Protein Fat Carbs
    Totals 282.6, 69.6, 188.5
    Calories 1130.4, 626.4, 754 total 2510.8

Thanks! I am making more I think they will be noticeable when I take the progress pics this weekend.

That is the goal, I feel like I am making some changes too although not lean enough yet to see much of anything happening with my abs, just vascularity and definition in the arms and legs coming in again.

Really my carb cycling is very simple. Lift days 250-300g carbs, Burn Days sub 100, while I was doing it before I changed my split it was basically EOD higher carbs. It is cycling I guess but it is more so Activity Specific Carb Consumption than a rigid carb cycle like some who go on. I will be taking in 250-300 on Mon-Tues-Thurs-Sat now. More than likely I will drop that to 200-250 since I have the extra day of eating bigger. I will probably adjust today and Saturday, or move some of the other stuff around so that I can justify higher cals on Saturday.

Yeah and as unhappy as i am with my current condition I am still not a long way off from looking good without a shirt again.
    Yah I now we're closer than we think... we just got used to being lean and mean and being too hard on ourselves again... lol Chillll it gonna be ok mon....

14. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Sucks to feel like a fat ass with the shirt off. That's how I feel right now man. Wait till I post start pics for my LOG man I am large marge lol. I know I can get back to lean and green, but man it's just so unnerving to know I let myself slip to the point where I avoid the mirror. Excellent update as usual bro.
    Precisely how I feel, and thanks!

Yah I now we're closer than we think... we just got used to being lean and mean and being too hard on ourselves again... lol Chillll it gonna be ok mon....
    Yep, I mean I know to some people I still look pretty good without a shirt, but to me I am not so much fat as a little soft.
    Current Training Log -

15. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen
    Sucks to feel like a fat ass with the shirt off. That's how I feel right now man. Wait till I post start pics for my LOG man I am large marge lol. I know I can get back to lean and green, but man it's just so unnerving to know I let myself slip to the point where I avoid the mirror. Excellent update as usual bro.
    Quit crying I have you beat in that department currently. Lol
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

16. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    ^^^...Going to be interesting seeing how the change in training affects things (if it does), Chris.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

17. any weight changes/ BF% change?
    Performance Labs Product Specialist

18. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6

Quit crying I have you beat in that department currently. Lol
    Currently bro! Seriously though my abs are more like flabs right now

19. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen

Skin chub. Ha ha ha....
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

20. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6

Skin chub. Ha ha ha....
    Bahahahahaha!!!!

21. Okay so this workout lasted about 2 days. I know I got a good chest and triceps workout yesterday, and I got a good back and biceps in today but when I was done I just did not feel done. Like today my back and biceps were fried but other than that I did not feel taxed at all. I felt like minimal energy was expended during the sessions compared to my full body or push w/ quads, pull w/ hammies workouts. So I decided to recreate one of my old push w/ quad, and pulls w/ hamstrings workouts.

This program goes in a rotation every other week each group gets worked 2 times. Every other push or pull workout will alternate between higher reps / lighter weight, and heavier weight / lower reps.

Lifting days will be Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday with an additional day for shoulder and arms on Sunday.

Low Rep Main exercise 4x8-10 w/ 1 drop set, Isolation exercise as many reps as you can get in 1 minute using a weight you can lift for 10 reps.

Push Group A-
    Chest - Flat BB Bench, Cable Cross Over
    Shoulders - Standing Military Press, DB Lateral Raise
    Triceps - Close Grip Bench, Skull Crusher
    Quads - Squats, Leg Extensions

Pull Group A
    Width - Chins, Wide Grip Lat Pull
    Thickness - Bent Over BB Rows Overhand Grip
    Biceps - Oly Bar Curls, PinWheels
    Hamstring / Lower Back - Dead Lifts, Seated Leg Curl

High rep 3x12-15 on main lift, Isolation exercise as many reps as you can get in 1 minute using a weight you can lift for 15 reps.

Push Group B-
    Chest - Incline BB Bench, Straight Arm Pec Deck
    Shoulders - Standing Scott Press, DB Front Raise
    Triceps - Dips, DB OH Triceps Ext
    Quads - Leg Press or Hack Squats, Leg Extensions

Pull Group B-

Width - Wide Grip Lat Pull, Straight Arm Lat Pull down
    Thickness - Dorian Rows, DB Incline Shoulder Shrug
    Biceps - EZ Bar Curl, Preacher Curl
    Hamstrings - Lying Leg Curl,

Rotation, Tuesday=Push A, Thursday=Pull A, Saturday=Push B, Tuesday=Pull B, Thurs=Push A, Saturday=Pull A, Tuesday=Push B, Thurs=Push B… Sundays will all be Shoulder and Arm Workouts to catch them up.

The Sunday workout will look more like this.

HS SHoulder Press, or Smith Shoulder Press Partials x3
    front raise x3
    reverse flies
    x2
    lateral raise machine = HST-7 Sets

Oly Bar Curls x3
    DB Hammer Curl x2
    DB Incline Curl = HST-7 Sets

Dips x3
    Rope Ext x2
    Cable OH Triceps ext = HST-7 Sets

Nutrition-
    Here is what my nutrition looked like yesterday. Once again just a tiny bit low but I planned it that way since adding in the extra day. With the new program I will have much less to change as far as nutrition goes. I already have a big carb meal on Sunday with our Sunday Family Brunch so I will go to the gym early knock the workout out then come home and fill up on waffles, eggs and turkey bacon as well as some protein powder to get the protein up high enough. That keeps me with the same 3 cardio days a week and gives Sunday Brunch a place to go other than my waist line. So it is a win win situation.

3/26/12 Protein Fat Carbs
    Totals 310.075 68.2 218.125
    Calories 1240.3 613.8 872.5 Total Cals - 2726.6

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    ^^^...Going to be interesting seeing how the change in training affects things (if it does), Chris.

~Rosie~
    Honestly from what I can tell I would have had to drop my calories more to adjust to the much lower energy expenditure level. As you can see I rolled it right back to something I know will work for me and make a few changes from there. I am really expecting to see some great progress with this current set up.

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    any weight changes/ BF% change?
    Somebody isn't reading are they... I am sooooo hurt. LOL
    I started at 208 and am down to 204, bodyfat and update pictures will come this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    We are all busting that arse to get lean, well except for Rick...
    Current Training Log -

22. Fn Rick what a monster. Definitely inspirational. Turned they key on the Warrior Workout (Kleen Machine) hoping to start this LOG up on the 2nd if everything comes in.

23. Nice that should be money, make sure to link me up in here.
    Current Training Log -

24. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    Nice that should be money, make sure to link me up in here.
    Will do

25. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Honestly from what I can tell I would have had to drop my calories more to adjust to the much lower energy expenditure level. As you can see I rolled it right back to something I know will work for me and make a few changes from there. I am really expecting to see some great progress with this current set up.
    Well, you do what will work for YOU (and I know YOU will). When you KNOW it works for you, then it's great. Those small changes and adjustments here and there can make the difference for certain

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

26. SOOOOOOO LATE!!!! But I am here Kleenster!!!

Going to go back and try to catch up with what I missed so far
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

27. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Sucks to feel like a fat ass with the shirt off.
    I justify it by reminding myself I know how to cut down when time comes and it seems less dismal. I dont look too bad bulky, but its not quite the eye candy I want for a shirtless summer. Then when I get lean and shredded I start missing being big. Sigh, I can never be satisfied... GOOD!
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

28. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow

I justify it by reminding myself I know how to cut down when time comes and it seems less dismal. I dont look too bad bulky, but its not quite the eye candy I want for a shirtless summer. Then when I get lean and shredded I start missing being big. Sigh, I can never be satisfied... GOOD!
    That's our kind bro, never satisfied lol that's what keeps us going though. The good thing is we have the knowledge.

29. Looking forward to the update pictures. Fat Free is at an insanely low price right now, just might have to jump on some.

30. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    That's our kind bro, never satisfied lol that's what keeps us going though. The good thing is we have the knowledge.
    Two things this sport has taught me: 1) Never be contempt 2) Learn to love the growing process as much as the end product

Love the workout plans Kleen! Im taking notes to my own
    Franz Kafka
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 484
    Last Post: 10-26-2011, 10:52 PM
  2. KLEEN Stays STOKED! between stacks. (Sponsored)
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 636
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 02:37 PM
  3. Kleen's Pumped Up with Anadraulic Pump! (LG Sponsored)
    Replies: 317
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 09:56 PM
  4. Kleen's Hopped up on HyperTest! (Sponsored)
    Replies: 313
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 01:13 AM
  5. Replies: 439
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 01:45 PM