KLEEN gets Lean with Fat Free! An App-Nut Sponsored Log

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Today was the first day of my new workout plan. It is a more traditional 4 day split. Making a move back to the body part workouts with higher volume. I will be adjusting my workout a bit but I have the split figured out. I am basically trying to do something very similar to the FST-7 program. I am not using his split but trying out the training protocol.

Here is the workout I did this morning. It is going to take a bit to find my weights using this many exercises and sets, that and my work capacity should increase rather quickly too allowing my numbers to start climbing a little. We will see though considering I am on cutting calories.

BB Flat Bench - 185x12, 225x10, 225x10, 225x8 Not too bad, I have had some much higher lifts recently but only 2 heavier sets then. We will have to see how things go as my work capacity grows to meet my new volume.

DB Incline Bench - 85x10, 85x8, 80x7 - Funny that the first set felt really light, then the second one I could not even complete it with the same weight. Talk about some quick cumulative failure.

HS Wide Press
    (Weight per side) - 90x10, 90x10, 100x8 - Nice Pump here.

Straight Arm Pec Deck - 160x10, 160x10, 160x10 - Could have gone heavier but was being careful.

Comments: I noticed while I was doing the BB Flat Bench that my left pec had a spot that was really tight, or stretching a lot during the bench. I noticed it all through the chest movements, and was being very careful of it by the end. I did not feel any moment where there may have been an injury however it felt as if the muscle was right on the edge of pulling or had already pulled a bit. I made sure to keep the tension on it consistent, no jerky movements. I don't foresee it being a problem, and it has a week to recover before I hit bench again so I am not too worried about it.

These were my final macros for yesterday, not a bad day of maintenance. Now, I do have the fun of balancing my diet out now. I guess I will have one extra higher calorie day. I am not sure if I will pick one of them for a maintenance calorie level day or just add it in there and maybe even go a little lower on off days.

3/25/12 Protein Fat Carbs
    Totals 282.6, 69.6, 188.5
    Calories 1130.4, 626.4, 754 total 2510.8

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Big changes from the last pic updates I saw! Nice work bro and I can only imagine the transformation here in the next few updates!
    Thanks! I am making more I think they will be noticeable when I take the progress pics this weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Slow and steady is key bro for sure. By summer you will look outstanding....I have no doubt
    That is the goal, I feel like I am making some changes too although not lean enough yet to see much of anything happening with my abs, just vascularity and definition in the arms and legs coming in again.
    Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    No doubt. Too fast and you loose mass.

Could you outline carb cycle pattern youre working? Keep it up, its been a good read.
    Really my carb cycling is very simple. Lift days 250-300g carbs, Burn Days sub 100, while I was doing it before I changed my split it was basically EOD higher carbs. It is cycling I guess but it is more so Activity Specific Carb Consumption than a rigid carb cycle like some who go on. I will be taking in 250-300 on Mon-Tues-Thurs-Sat now. More than likely I will drop that to 200-250 since I have the extra day of eating bigger. I will probably adjust today and Saturday, or move some of the other stuff around so that I can justify higher cals on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah we are all on the slower track but it's the best way to go for sure. One thing I was very successful at this year is not getting out of range so I had to diet hard... thank fuggin God...
    Yeah and as unhappy as i am with my current condition I am still not a long way off from looking good without a shirt again.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Sucks to feel like a fat ass with the shirt off. That's how I feel right now man. Wait till I post start pics for my LOG man I am large marge lol. I know I can get back to lean and green, but man it's just so unnerving to know I let myself slip to the point where I avoid the mirror. Excellent update as usual bro.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Today was the first day of my new workout plan. It is a more traditional 4 day split. Making a move back to the body part workouts with higher volume. I will be adjusting my workout a bit but I have the split figured out. I am basically trying to do something very similar to the FST-7 program. I am not using his split but trying out the training protocol.

Here is the workout I did this morning. It is going to take a bit to find my weights using this many exercises and sets, that and my work capacity should increase rather quickly too allowing my numbers to start climbing a little. We will see though considering I am on cutting calories.

BB Flat Bench - 185x12, 225x10, 225x10, 225x8 Not too bad, I have had some much higher lifts recently but only 2 heavier sets then. We will have to see how things go as my work capacity grows to meet my new volume.

DB Incline Bench - 85x10, 85x8, 80x7 - Funny that the first set felt really light, then the second one I could not even complete it with the same weight. Talk about some quick cumulative failure.

HS Wide Press
    (Weight per side) - 90x10, 90x10, 100x8 - Nice Pump here.

Straight Arm Pec Deck - 160x10, 160x10, 160x10 - Could have gone heavier but was being careful.

Comments: I noticed while I was doing the BB Flat Bench that my left pec had a spot that was really tight, or stretching a lot during the bench. I noticed it all through the chest movements, and was being very careful of it by the end. I did not feel any moment where there may have been an injury however it felt as if the muscle was right on the edge of pulling or had already pulled a bit. I made sure to keep the tension on it consistent, no jerky movements. I don't foresee it being a problem, and it has a week to recover before I hit bench again so I am not too worried about it.

These were my final macros for yesterday, not a bad day of maintenance. Now, I do have the fun of balancing my diet out now. I guess I will have one extra higher calorie day. I am not sure if I will pick one of them for a maintenance calorie level day or just add it in there and maybe even go a little lower on off days.

3/25/12 Protein Fat Carbs
    Totals 282.6, 69.6, 188.5
    Calories 1130.4, 626.4, 754 total 2510.8

Thanks! I am making more I think they will be noticeable when I take the progress pics this weekend.

That is the goal, I feel like I am making some changes too although not lean enough yet to see much of anything happening with my abs, just vascularity and definition in the arms and legs coming in again.

Really my carb cycling is very simple. Lift days 250-300g carbs, Burn Days sub 100, while I was doing it before I changed my split it was basically EOD higher carbs. It is cycling I guess but it is more so Activity Specific Carb Consumption than a rigid carb cycle like some who go on. I will be taking in 250-300 on Mon-Tues-Thurs-Sat now. More than likely I will drop that to 200-250 since I have the extra day of eating bigger. I will probably adjust today and Saturday, or move some of the other stuff around so that I can justify higher cals on Saturday.

Yeah and as unhappy as i am with my current condition I am still not a long way off from looking good without a shirt again.
    Yah I now we're closer than we think... we just got used to being lean and mean and being too hard on ourselves again... lol Chillll it gonna be ok mon....
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Sucks to feel like a fat ass with the shirt off. That's how I feel right now man. Wait till I post start pics for my LOG man I am large marge lol. I know I can get back to lean and green, but man it's just so unnerving to know I let myself slip to the point where I avoid the mirror. Excellent update as usual bro.
    Precisely how I feel, and thanks!

Yah I now we're closer than we think... we just got used to being lean and mean and being too hard on ourselves again... lol Chillll it gonna be ok mon....
    Yep, I mean I know to some people I still look pretty good without a shirt, but to me I am not so much fat as a little soft.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen
    Quit crying I have you beat in that department currently. Lol
  6. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

^^^...Going to be interesting seeing how the change in training affects things (if it does), Chris.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

any weight changes/ BF% change?
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6

Quit crying I have you beat in that department currently. Lol
    Currently bro! Seriously though my abs are more like flabs right now
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Skin chub. Ha ha ha....
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6

Skin chub. Ha ha ha....
    Bahahahahaha!!!!
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Okay so this workout lasted about 2 days. I know I got a good chest and triceps workout yesterday, and I got a good back and biceps in today but when I was done I just did not feel done. Like today my back and biceps were fried but other than that I did not feel taxed at all. I felt like minimal energy was expended during the sessions compared to my full body or push w/ quads, pull w/ hammies workouts. So I decided to recreate one of my old push w/ quad, and pulls w/ hamstrings workouts.

This program goes in a rotation every other week each group gets worked 2 times. Every other push or pull workout will alternate between higher reps / lighter weight, and heavier weight / lower reps.

Lifting days will be Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday with an additional day for shoulder and arms on Sunday.

Low Rep Main exercise 4x8-10 w/ 1 drop set, Isolation exercise as many reps as you can get in 1 minute using a weight you can lift for 10 reps.

Push Group A-
    Chest - Flat BB Bench, Cable Cross Over
    Shoulders - Standing Military Press, DB Lateral Raise
    Triceps - Close Grip Bench, Skull Crusher
    Quads - Squats, Leg Extensions

Pull Group A
    Width - Chins, Wide Grip Lat Pull
    Thickness - Bent Over BB Rows Overhand Grip
    Biceps - Oly Bar Curls, PinWheels
    Hamstring / Lower Back - Dead Lifts, Seated Leg Curl

High rep 3x12-15 on main lift, Isolation exercise as many reps as you can get in 1 minute using a weight you can lift for 15 reps.

Push Group B-
    Chest - Incline BB Bench, Straight Arm Pec Deck
    Shoulders - Standing Scott Press, DB Front Raise
    Triceps - Dips, DB OH Triceps Ext
    Quads - Leg Press or Hack Squats, Leg Extensions

Pull Group B-

Width - Wide Grip Lat Pull, Straight Arm Lat Pull down
    Thickness - Dorian Rows, DB Incline Shoulder Shrug
    Biceps - EZ Bar Curl, Preacher Curl
    Hamstrings - Lying Leg Curl,

Rotation, Tuesday=Push A, Thursday=Pull A, Saturday=Push B, Tuesday=Pull B, Thurs=Push A, Saturday=Pull A, Tuesday=Push B, Thurs=Push B… Sundays will all be Shoulder and Arm Workouts to catch them up.

The Sunday workout will look more like this.

HS SHoulder Press, or Smith Shoulder Press Partials x3
    front raise x3
    reverse flies
    x2
    lateral raise machine = HST-7 Sets

Oly Bar Curls x3
    DB Hammer Curl x2
    DB Incline Curl = HST-7 Sets

Dips x3
    Rope Ext x2
    Cable OH Triceps ext = HST-7 Sets

Nutrition-
    Here is what my nutrition looked like yesterday. Once again just a tiny bit low but I planned it that way since adding in the extra day. With the new program I will have much less to change as far as nutrition goes. I already have a big carb meal on Sunday with our Sunday Family Brunch so I will go to the gym early knock the workout out then come home and fill up on waffles, eggs and turkey bacon as well as some protein powder to get the protein up high enough. That keeps me with the same 3 cardio days a week and gives Sunday Brunch a place to go other than my waist line. So it is a win win situation.

3/26/12 Protein Fat Carbs
    Totals 310.075 68.2 218.125
    Calories 1240.3 613.8 872.5 Total Cals - 2726.6

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    ^^^...Going to be interesting seeing how the change in training affects things (if it does), Chris.

~Rosie~
    Honestly from what I can tell I would have had to drop my calories more to adjust to the much lower energy expenditure level. As you can see I rolled it right back to something I know will work for me and make a few changes from there. I am really expecting to see some great progress with this current set up.

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    any weight changes/ BF% change?
    Somebody isn't reading are they... I am sooooo hurt. LOL
    I started at 208 and am down to 204, bodyfat and update pictures will come this weekend.

We are all busting that arse to get lean, well except for Rick...
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Fn Rick what a monster. Definitely inspirational. Turned they key on the Warrior Workout (Kleen Machine) hoping to start this LOG up on the 2nd if everything comes in.
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Nice that should be money, make sure to link me up in here.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    Nice that should be money, make sure to link me up in here.
    Will do
  15. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Honestly from what I can tell I would have had to drop my calories more to adjust to the much lower energy expenditure level. As you can see I rolled it right back to something I know will work for me and make a few changes from there. I am really expecting to see some great progress with this current set up.
    Well, you do what will work for YOU (and I know YOU will). When you KNOW it works for you, then it's great. Those small changes and adjustments here and there can make the difference for certain

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  16. Pro Virili Parte
    Answers

SOOOOOOO LATE!!!! But I am here Kleenster!!!

Going to go back and try to catch up with what I missed so far
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Answers

Sucks to feel like a fat ass with the shirt off.
    I justify it by reminding myself I know how to cut down when time comes and it seems less dismal. I dont look too bad bulky, but its not quite the eye candy I want for a shirtless summer. Then when I get lean and shredded I start missing being big. Sigh, I can never be satisfied... GOOD!
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow

I justify it by reminding myself I know how to cut down when time comes and it seems less dismal. I dont look too bad bulky, but its not quite the eye candy I want for a shirtless summer. Then when I get lean and shredded I start missing being big. Sigh, I can never be satisfied... GOOD!
    That's our kind bro, never satisfied lol that's what keeps us going though. The good thing is we have the knowledge.
  19. Professional Member
    Answers

Looking forward to the update pictures. Fat Free is at an insanely low price right now, just might have to jump on some.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Answers

That's our kind bro, never satisfied lol that's what keeps us going though. The good thing is we have the knowledge.
    Two things this sport has taught me: 1) Never be contempt 2) Learn to love the growing process as much as the end product

Love the workout plans Kleen! Im taking notes to my own
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  21. Pro Virili Parte
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Looking forward to the update pictures. Fat Free is at an insanely low price right now, just might have to jump on some.
    YES IT IS!! Currently $19.99! at NP!
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Rick's lazy as hell!!!

Nice setup Kleen. I'm still following, just been too short on time and only enough time to log here and there. I'm caught up here tho.

Always love a Kleen log.
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by morry
    Rick's lazy as hell!!!

Nice setup Kleen. I'm still following, just been too short on time and only enough time to log here and there. I'm caught up here tho.

Always love a Kleen log.
    Have you been talking with my wife Morry? That's what SHE says!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Mine too... I am hellfire in the gym though
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    Well, you do what will work for YOU (and I know YOU will). When you KNOW it works for you, then it's great. Those small changes and adjustments here and there can make the difference for certain

~Rosie~
    Thanks Rosie, it is just as much about enjoyment as it is effects for me. I don't have to go heavy all the time. I love to go heavier some times but I need more of a full body stimulation. Something that makes a major impact on my metabolism and or my pushes anaerobic capacity. The push pull workouts I have right now involve enough of my whole body to give me the stimulation while allowing me to workout the muscles with a moderate frequency. Although if time permits I may change the isolation moves to a 2 minute max rep set. Will start with 1 first though.

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    SOOOOOOO LATE!!!! But I am here Kleenster!!!

Going to go back and try to catch up with what I missed so far
    That's cool, I hold a lot of fat under my pecs so I don't look that good when bulky. At least to me, makes me nuts.

Amen to that!
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I feel like I look leaner but I am not getting on the scale until Saturday. I could also be rebounding some muscle from my lay off while sick and the last 2 weeks that I have been weak in the gym from my lungs not being fully recovered. I definitely feel like I am making some improvement. Diet has been going well. I feel like the Fat Free is getting stronger too. Not sure it that makes any sense but it seems to be working better, providing more energy.

Two things this sport has taught me: 1) Never be content 2) Learn to love the growing process as much as the end product

Love the workout plans Kleen! Im taking notes to my own
    Thanks Brother! Those two are correct for sure. Honestly the pursuit or preparation for the goal is the reason we set goals no? Once we achieve them we simply look for something else to pursue.

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    YES IT IS!! Currently $19.99! at NP!
    Nice sale!
    Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    Rick's lazy as hell!!!

Always love a Kleen log.
    Just trying to keep up with yours Morry.

Haha, she put that as her Facebook Status Bro...

Mine too... I am hellfire in the gym though
    Sounds familiar...
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Man you just know how to turn up the heat when needed. Can't wait to see what these results will bring for you.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Awesome setup, good thoughts and philosophizing (is that a word? Sheesh), taking notes for sure.
    Life is cold, short, and brutal
    Training log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/207211-sae2110s-training-log.html
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Chris it's you that got me started on full body, I was pretty old school before that. I believe that training style has given a new life to my efforts. I can use less weight and save my joints and still get decent growth using progression. I don't have to use crazy volume any more to get results these are very time saving high intensity routines. I have always preferred intensity over volume....at some point a higher volume routine always seems like a waste of time to me.
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

This mornings lift:

Bench - 185x10, 235x10, 235x8, 225x7 - Frustrating I am still a little week from being sick but I am getting better. Of course me being on a deficit is going to effect my strength a little right now too.

Straight Arm Pec Deck 180x23 in 60 seconds

Standing Military Press - 115x10, 135x10, 145x8, 135x9
    Lateral Raise Machine 90x24 in 60 seconds

Dips - BWx12, +45x10 for 3 sets - These should have been done on the next lift and close grip bench here. However I left my log book at home and just improvised a little.
    Cable Overhead triceps ext - 120x15 in about 30 seconds. I just didn't have a good way to stop and start again. Poor planning on my part.

Squats 135x12, 225x10, 255x10, 265x10 - Will be able to go up pretty easily here now that breathing is getting a little better.

Strength is recovering slowly. I feel like I am filling up from bouncing back from those 2 weeks, and maybe leaning up at the same time which is nice and plays tricks with your head all at the same time.

Nutrition-
    3/27/12 Protein Fat Carbs
    Totals 297.4 54.9 262
    Calories 1189.6 494.1 1048 Total 2731.7

3/28/2012 Protein Fat Carbs
    Totals 268 53.5 48
    Calories 1072 481.5 192 Total1745.5

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Man you just know how to turn up the heat when needed. Can't wait to see what these results will bring for you.
    Thanks and they will bring AWESOMENESS!

Quote Originally Posted by sae2110 View Post
    Awesome setup, good thoughts and philosophizing (is that a word? Sheesh), taking notes for sure.
    Thanks!
    Chris it's you that got me started on full body, I was pretty old school before that. I believe that training style has given a new life to my efforts. I can use less weight and save my joints and still get decent growth using progression. I don't have to use crazy volume any more to get results these are very time saving high intensity routines. I have always preferred intensity over volume....at some point a higher volume routine always seems like a waste of time to me.
    Amen, I prefer them and feel exactly the same way. Every once in a while I like to toss a crazy split in there but prefer my lifts more total.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Looking good bro! 550XD LOG starts Monday I'll hit you with the link if you're interested...be gladl to have you along for the ride!!
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

I will be extremely disappointed if Master Kleen does not make an appearance in you LOG!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    I will be extremely disappointed if Master Kleen does not make an appearance in you LOG!!!
    That's one hell of a title...MASTER KLEEN
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

That's one hell of a title...MASTER KLEEN
    Mister Master Kleen.
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by morry

Mister Master Kleen.
    Mister Jedi Master Kleen
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  189 lbs.
    Answers

Late but I'm following now. I really like how you print out your work outs and fill in the info, I'm probably going to copy you. Ever consider adding a section for your macros as well?
    Your back in your profile picture is f***ing shredded lol
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers
  37. Advanced Member
    Answers

HI Kleen

Do you have your training log (well a blank one) in a format you could send it to me ? I havent done full body and wanted to give it a try and looks like you have it laid out nicely

Cheers !
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Here we go brotha Kleen...hope to see you in the thread!!
    FINAFLEX 550-XD THE RESURRECTION OF TURNING GREEN (Sponsored LOG)
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Jedi Master Kleen... open invitation to be one of our IGNITE-2 Loggers, I don't care if you just throw in the info and your thoughts into your current Log and do a good final review at the end, you know I trust you and your details are always exactly what we and everyone else wants to see and read about, so full reign to just do your thing with a FREE jug of your choice of flavor... IGNITE-2???
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    Jedi Master Kleen... open invitation to be one of our IGNITE-2 Loggers, I don't care if you just throw in the info and your thoughts into your current Log and do a good final review at the end, you know I trust you and your details are always exactly what we and everyone else wants to see and read about, so full reign to just do your thing with a FREE jug of your choice of flavor... IGNITE-2???
    Awesome opportunity bro DO IT!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 484
    Last Post: 10-26-2011, 08:52 PM
  2. KLEEN Stays STOKED! between stacks. (Sponsored)
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 636
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 12:37 PM
  3. Kleen's Pumped Up with Anadraulic Pump! (LG Sponsored)
    Replies: 317
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 07:56 PM
  4. Kleen's Hopped up on HyperTest! (Sponsored)
    Replies: 313
    Last Post: 02-19-2010, 11:13 PM
  5. Replies: 439
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 11:45 AM