Fat Free dosing question

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello,

I am coming off Erase Pro + OEP and I am starting a stack of Prometheus, Lipotrophin PM and Fat Free.

I heat up easily and I try to avaoid anything that will make me sweat in the morning. Would I lose any effectiveness if I dosed Fat Free late afternoon and again at night. I am not concerned about losing sleep due to using stims late at night. (This is what I followed for OEP)

However, I do not want to lose effectiveness of Fat Free by doing this.

Please advise.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Start off with 1 cap and 1 other cap later on to gauge effects. This is generally the rule with any stimulant product.

Not too sure what your question is on effectiveness though

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Start off with 1 cap and 1 other cap later on to gauge effects. This is generally the rule with any stimulant product.

Not too sure what your question is on effectiveness though
Thank you JudoJosh !

I try to follow the instructions to a T. It says to take it first thing in the AM and then another dose later if you can tolerate.

I was wondering if there was a reason for taking it first thing in the AM. Maybe you get the best results this way ?

I want the best results possible, so am I hurting myself by taking my first dose lets say 4-5 PM and then if I can tolerate, another dose around 10-11 PM ?

Also, should I take it on emoty stomach or with food ?

Thank you so much !

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I cant imagine it making that big of a difference taking it later on except it might mess up your sleep pattern and if it does mess up your sleep (i.e not enough sleep, not deep enougj sleep, etc) then this alone will have a negative effect on weight loss potential

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cant imagine it making that big of a difference taking it later on except it might mess up your sleep pattern and if it does mess up your sleep (i.e not enough sleep, not deep enougj sleep, etc) then this alone will have a negative effect on weight loss potential
Thank you for the quick response !

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
Hello,

I am coming off Erase Pro + OEP and I am starting a stack of Prometheus, Lipotrophin PM and Fat Free.
How long were you on Erase/OEP? Have you had a break from stims at all (cycled off)?

By Prometheus, are you referring to Prometheus Rising by MAN sports?

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long were you on Erase/OEP? Have you had a break from stims at all (cycled off)?

By Prometheus, are you referring to Prometheus Rising by MAN sports?
I was on AT2 for about a month. I have been on OEP for about a month. There was about a 2 week period where I was taking both. I have been on Erase Pro since mid Jan.

Started my stack on mid Jan and have not cycled off yet. I actually have a log on this forum. Lost 18 lbs in I think 52 days...steady 2-3 lbs per week.

I am taking Prometheus Rising while cycling off Erase Pro for 4 weeks.

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
I was on AT2 for about a month. I have been on OEP for about a month. There was about a 2 week period where I was taking both. I have been on Erase Pro since mid Jan.

Started my stack on mid Jan and have not cycled off yet. I actually have a log on this forum. Lost 18 lbs in I think 52 days...steady 2-3 lbs per week.

I am taking Prometheus Rising while cycling off Erase Pro for 4 weeks.
Maybe its just me, but to be honest, I don't think you will see the maximum effectiveness of any product when running them in that fashion. Furthermore, if there was a 'diminished' effectiveness, how would you establish which product was ineffective?

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe its just me, but to be honest, I don't think you will see the maximum effectiveness of any product when running them in that fashion. Furthermore, if there was a 'diminished' effectiveness, how would you establish which product was ineffective?
Please explain. Which part do you have an issue with ?

My goal was to use Erase Pro with AT2. I ran this until AT2 ran out. Mission accomplished. Do you have an issue with me adding OEP before this stack ended ? I can understand if you did. However, I wanted an additional push towards the end of AT2 cycle. So if I were to run this cycle again, I would start with Erase Pro, AT2 and OEP then worry about if AT2 or OEP would be better to use.

Did you have an issue with me taking OEP or AT2 late afternoon and night rather than first thing in the AM. And maybe you have an issue with my planning to use Fat Free this way as well ? If taking Fat Free late afternoon and night versus recommended morning and afternoon, and if this will significantly affect the results, then I would probably not use Fat Free.

I am curious.

I really appreciate your response. Only way to get better is to listen to others who have more experience on these type of things.

Thanks.

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
Please explain. Which part do you have an issue with ?

My goal was to use Erase Pro with AT2. I ran this until AT2 ran out. Mission accomplished. Do you have an issue with me adding OEP before this stack ended ? I can understand if you did. However, I wanted an additional push towards the end of AT2 cycle. So if I were to run this cycle again, I would start with Erase Pro, AT2 and OEP then worry about if AT2 or OEP would be better to use.

Did you have an issue with me taking OEP or AT2 late afternoon and night rather than first thing in the AM. And maybe you have an issue with my planning to use Fat Free this way as well ? If taking Fat Free late afternoon and night versus recommended morning and afternoon, and if this will significantly affect the results, then I would probably not use Fat Free.

I am curious.

I really appreciate your response. Only way to get better is to listen to others who have more experience on these type of things.

Thanks.
No issues brotha, just trying to understand your logic, which I do a bit better now haha.

Basically I am just wondering how you would establish the effectiveness of 1 individual product, when being compiled with other supps that are promoting the same goals?

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No issues brotha, just trying to understand your logic, which I do a bit better now haha.

Basically I am just wondering how you would establish the effectiveness of 1 individual product, when being compiled with other supps that are promoting the same goals?
Thanks Chubbarock. I know you are only trying to help. I guess at my situation I start with one thing then literally throw sh*t at the wall to see what else sticks. Definitely need to plan better but everything is working right now.

By the way Lipo PM is no joke. That was the only change I made recently along with using Agmatine with meals and I am dropping weight at a faster rate. Even with not exercising this week due to minor injury and diet being just maintenance.

LOL, I guess this is where you can ask how do I know if it is Agmatine or Lipo PM that is helping !
You have a point.

Thanks for your feedback !

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Chubbarock. I know you are only trying to help. I guess at my situation I start with one thing then literally throw sh*t at the wall to see what else sticks. Definitely need to plan better but everything is working right now.

By the way Lipo PM is no joke. That was the only change I made recently along with using Agmatine with meals and I am dropping weight at a faster rate. Even with not exercising this week due to minor injury and diet being just maintenance.

LOL, I guess this is where you can ask how do I know if it is Agmatine or Lipo PM that is helping !
You have a point.

Thanks for your feedback !
No worries man! Thanks for all the clarification lol!
Lipo pm rocks, I use it as a sleep aid mainly!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
I personally would not take fat free in the evening. I have taken it as late as 4pm any later and it would affect my sleep

However I take 2 and 2 so I take 2 at 0800 and another 2 at 1pm. that keeps me going until I settle in for the night

its not very stim based but it does have caff etc so it all depends on when you go to bed. you may be able to take 1 pill later, but i value my sleep and have not tried this

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally would not take fat free in the evening. I have taken it as late as 4pm any later and it would affect my sleep

However I take 2 and 2 so I take 2 at 0800 and another 2 at 1pm. that keeps me going until I settle in for the night

its not very stim based but it does have caff etc so it all depends on when you go to bed. you may be able to take 1 pill later, but i value my sleep and have not tried this
Thank you Outside backer. I have taken OEP right before sleep so I think I will be OK. I guess I am lucky that way ? I can drink an espresso before bed and fall asleep in 20 minutes. I guess you never know though. If it does affect my sleep, I would probably have to dose them closer together. Maybe like 3 PM, then 8 or 9 PM. I sleep around 12 midnight. If I see that I can deal with expected body temperature rise during work, I will try morning and afternoon.

I appreciate your feedback.

FYI - I also take Lipo PM at night. (This has become my top 3 favorite supplement.)

For future stacks, do you see an issue with Fat Free stacked with OEP or Alpha T2 or both ? Lipo PM will be a staple year around unless you think that should be cycled.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can fat free be taken with erase pro and anabeta elite?