Original Formulas of Drive + RPM compared to now - AnabolicMinds.com

Original Formulas of Drive + RPM compared to now

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Original Formulas of Drive + RPM compared to now

So I have some old school bottles of Drive + RPM. Because when I was on Nutraplanet looking around I thought he, its been years. I wouldnt mind giving Drive and RPM another go. It went exceptional for me the first time!

Even though I had not looked at the bottles in years, the ingredient profile instantly stood out as different. So I dug a bottle out and looked at them. Yeah, different.

So whats the case here? I have fond memories of these two supplements, but being in this field for years I have become wary of any changes people make.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I became a rep after they reformulated rpm, so I can't comment on the previous version. You can pm any rep and get a few samples of drive and rpm before you go purchase a bottle
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'll take those OG RPM bottles from you! The original was awesome.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    I became a rep after they reformulated rpm, so I can't comment on the previous version. You can pm any rep and get a few samples of drive and rpm before you go purchase a bottle
    The problem with that is Drive, as I remembered, took about a week of full dosing to kick in.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I'll take those OG RPM bottles from you! The original was awesome.
    Its a 90% empty bottle of RPM lol. Just a few lil red beauties left in the bottom.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V

The problem with that is Drive, as I remembered, took about a week of full dosing to kick in..
    Most test boosters are the same way

6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    So I have some old school bottles of Drive + RPM. Because when I was on Nutraplanet looking around I thought he, its been years. I wouldnt mind giving Drive and RPM another go. It went exceptional for me the first time!

Even though I had not looked at the bottles in years, the ingredient profile instantly stood out as different. So I dug a bottle out and looked at them. Yeah, different.

So whats the case here? I have fond memories of these two supplements, but being in this field for years I have become wary of any changes people make.
    I have addressed this before- we used to use 50% icariin in the product- but with one major issue: the RPM/Drive stack was actually causing too much PDE5 inhibition (actually working too well), and this was giving people some unwanted sides.....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  7. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    I have addressed this before- we used to use 50% icariin in the product- but with one major issue: the RPM/Drive stack was actually causing too much PDE5 inhibition (actually working too well), and this was giving people some unwanted sides.....

ROFL! I remember it having the 50% the first time I sampled the product, didn't try it in a while. Would be nice to pick some up and see how it goes! What kind of side effects were being experienced?
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Ando55

ROFL! I remember it having the 50% the first time I sampled the product, didn't try it in a while. Would be nice to pick some up and see how it goes! What kind of side effects were being experienced?
    Random wood. lol Jk. Actually I don't know. Probably a drop in blood pressure if I had to guess
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  9. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post

Drive has not changed.

RPM changed a few years ago; there were several threads created to explain the changes. See here: What the hell? (RPM)

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  10. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post

This

tracers were the common issues from too much Most folks halfed the dosage,

rpm and drive is still the best PB&J stack of my all time favs
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  11. New Member

It looks like the formula has changed again. On the appnut website it shows rpm and drive as having 20% icariin. So I guess rpm is even worse now. The original formula with 50% worked so much better, I definitley noticed a difference. I dont react well with forskolin so I dont use drive. So it kind of sucks for people who only use one or the other. It always annoys me when company's produce an amazing product and then later change the formula and it just doesn't work as well as before.
  12. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Shocker279 View Post
    It looks like the formula has changed again. On the appnut website it shows rpm and drive as having 20% icariin. So I guess rpm is even worse now. The original formula with 50% worked so much better, I definitley noticed a difference. I dont react well with forskolin so I dont use drive. So it kind of sucks for people who only use one or the other. It always annoys me when company's produce an amazing product and then later change the formula and it just doesn't work as well as before.
    Actually, the current formula of RPM works pretty well for most people.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Random wood. lol Jk. Actually I don't know. Probably a drop in blood pressure if I had to guess
    That was one of them, lol
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Shocker279 View Post
    Changing the % icariin was definitely not our choice- the 40 and 50% icariin has become increasingly difficult, if not impossible, to source over the last couple years- it got to the point where we were one of the only companies using it, so most of our bulk suppliers quit carrying it. RPM and Drive are extremely effective with the 20% icariin- and to compensate for the change, we added 2.5x the amount of icariin per capsule of the 20% from when we used the 50%- and as far as the effectiveness, we haven't seen much of a difference. We actually started using a higher % cordyceps in Drive (40%) as well, as it we feel it makes for a more effective product.....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  15. New Member

Oh ok I guess that makes sense. That's great to hear.
  16. New Member

How is it possible that you added 2.5x the icariin if the blend of 290mg stays the same as when there was 40% and 50%?
  17. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

I am hearing good things about this stuff!
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by flexitnut
    It's a amazing combo product.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by flexitnut View Post
    yeah its good. take the suggested amount (by body weight). i gave a few sample packs to a friend and he took the dose for someone who weighed 250 and threw up three times.

20. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Drive at 5 caps is magical!
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

Similar Forum Threads

1. Calipers vs. Formulas
    By Alek in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-20-2009, 05:25 AM
  2. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-20-2008, 08:04 PM
  3. PM fat loss formulas?
    By jshin in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11