Original Formulas of Drive + RPM compared to now

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
So I have some old school bottles of Drive + RPM. Because when I was on Nutraplanet looking around I thought he, its been years. I wouldnt mind giving Drive and RPM another go. It went exceptional for me the first time!

Even though I had not looked at the bottles in years, the ingredient profile instantly stood out as different. So I dug a bottle out and looked at them. Yeah, different.

So whats the case here? I have fond memories of these two supplements, but being in this field for years I have become wary of any changes people make.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I became a rep after they reformulated rpm, so I can't comment on the previous version. You can pm any rep and get a few samples of drive and rpm before you go purchase a bottle

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll take those OG RPM bottles from you! The original was awesome.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I became a rep after they reformulated rpm, so I can't comment on the previous version. You can pm any rep and get a few samples of drive and rpm before you go purchase a bottle
The problem with that is Drive, as I remembered, took about a week of full dosing to kick in.

I'll take those OG RPM bottles from you! The original was awesome.
Its a 90% empty bottle of RPM lol. Just a few lil red beauties left in the bottom.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So I have some old school bottles of Drive + RPM. Because when I was on Nutraplanet looking around I thought he, its been years. I wouldnt mind giving Drive and RPM another go. It went exceptional for me the first time!

Even though I had not looked at the bottles in years, the ingredient profile instantly stood out as different. So I dug a bottle out and looked at them. Yeah, different.

So whats the case here? I have fond memories of these two supplements, but being in this field for years I have become wary of any changes people make.
I have addressed this before- we used to use 50% icariin in the product- but with one major issue: the RPM/Drive stack was actually causing too much PDE5 inhibition (actually working too well), and this was giving people some unwanted sides.....

Ando55

Awards
I have addressed this before- we used to use 50% icariin in the product- but with one major issue: the RPM/Drive stack was actually causing too much PDE5 inhibition (actually working too well), and this was giving people some unwanted sides.....

ROFL! I remember it having the 50% the first time I sampled the product, didn't try it in a while. Would be nice to pick some up and see how it goes! What kind of side effects were being experienced?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ROFL! I remember it having the 50% the first time I sampled the product, didn't try it in a while. Would be nice to pick some up and see how it goes! What kind of side effects were being experienced?
Random wood. :D lol Jk. Actually I don't know. Probably a drop in blood pressure if I had to guess

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Drive has not changed.

RPM changed a few years ago; there were several threads created to explain the changes. See here: What the hell? (RPM)

~Rosie~

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established

This

tracers were the common issues from too much Most folks halfed the dosage,

rpm and drive is still the best PB&J stack of my all time favs

Shocker279

Awards
It looks like the formula has changed again. On the appnut website it shows rpm and drive as having 20% icariin. So I guess rpm is even worse now. The original formula with 50% worked so much better, I definitley noticed a difference. I dont react well with forskolin so I dont use drive. So it kind of sucks for people who only use one or the other. It always annoys me when company's produce an amazing product and then later change the formula and it just doesn't work as well as before.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It looks like the formula has changed again. On the appnut website it shows rpm and drive as having 20% icariin. So I guess rpm is even worse now. The original formula with 50% worked so much better, I definitley noticed a difference. I dont react well with forskolin so I dont use drive. So it kind of sucks for people who only use one or the other. It always annoys me when company's produce an amazing product and then later change the formula and it just doesn't work as well as before.
Actually, the current formula of RPM works pretty well for most people.

~Rosie~

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Changing the % icariin was definitely not our choice- the 40 and 50% icariin has become increasingly difficult, if not impossible, to source over the last couple years- it got to the point where we were one of the only companies using it, so most of our bulk suppliers quit carrying it. RPM and Drive are extremely effective with the 20% icariin- and to compensate for the change, we added 2.5x the amount of icariin per capsule of the 20% from when we used the 50%- and as far as the effectiveness, we haven't seen much of a difference. We actually started using a higher % cordyceps in Drive (40%) as well, as it we feel it makes for a more effective product.....

Shocker279

Awards
Oh ok I guess that makes sense. That's great to hear.

Shocker279

Awards
How is it possible that you added 2.5x the icariin if the blend of 290mg stays the same as when there was 40% and 50%?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am hearing good things about this stuff!
yeah its good. take the suggested amount (by body weight). i gave a few sample packs to a friend and he took the dose for someone who weighed 250 and threw up three times.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Drive at 5 caps is magical!