AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
^ Sweet hook up!

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Good price looking forward to trying this once I'm off cycle and cutting for summer!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
HAHA well done. Boner got it up before we did.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
looks nice

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
THis stuff makes me sweat like R1balla trying to read. I love it

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
congrats Tbone your gonna love it :D

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I have to limit myself to a single cup of coffee while drinking outside only or I start sweating like Richard Gere in a gerbil store.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Any logs?

jshin

Awards
Since this already has DHEA would it be possible to stack with Lean Xtreme? Or another stim? Perhaps something like the new SX or oxyelite?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any logs?
Logs should be popping up soon

Since this already has DHEA would it be possible to stack with Lean Xtreme? Or another stim? Perhaps something like the new SX or oxyelite?
Stacking with Lean Xtreme should be fine.

I havent personally tried Fat Free yet so I dont know how strong of a stim it is but as a general rule of thumb I would caution against stacking multiple strong stim fat burners.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
did it arrive yet?

and if you are stacking it with something, i would take each product by itself at first to see how you respond to them

JH34PG

Awards
Fat Free is a great appetite suppressor. I have a log going on now over at bb.com if anyone would like to check it out.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah the appetite suppression seems to be strong on this. When I take it, I'm probably going to only take one cap per day along with hghup

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
Yeah the appetite suppression seems to be strong on this. When I take it, I'm probably going to only take one cap per day along with hghup
Currently dosing 2Drive,1FF/2x a day - loving it so far, can't wait til I throw in HGHup and actually tweak down my diet a bit

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wondering if it would be ok to add this to the rest of my PCT supplements from an Androhard Liqua-vade cycle?. It would certainly keep the fat off during PCT.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wondering if it would be ok to add this to the rest of my PCT supplements from an Androhard Liqua-vade cycle?. It would certainly keep the fat off during PCT.
Should be fine in PCT

Whats the rest of your PCT look like?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should be fine in PCT

Whats the rest of your PCT look like?

Well I purchased the new version of the TRS from PP. I don't like to use harsh PH/PS/DS type products anymore. Androhard is mild enough so I don't need a traditional research chem SERM. Anyway I've got that, also Southland Performance Products Recourse. Also using Ursobolic and Drive. I have a full bottle and a half bottle of Anabeta. Plus I might be adding Compound 20 and Erase Pro in. I've just got to figure out what I'm gonna run at the same time.

Southland Performance Products Recourse
Trs stack Topical (EndoAmp max, Sustain Alpha, TCF-1, Toco-8)
Compound 20 - maybe add this later on down the road
Erase Pro- maybe add this
Anabeta I'll definitely be using

So with the Recourse I won't need the TCF-1 but I could always use it also. Maybe at half the dose. I've used much more than 3 grams of DAA before, especially when it first came out.

I don't know, this is too much to think about right now and I'm pretty tired today. I'll get things squared away though.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I purchased the new version of the TRS from PP. I don't like to use harsh PH/PS/DS type products anymore. Androhard is mild enough so I don't need a traditional research chem SERM. Anyway I've got that, also Southland Performance Products Recourse. Also using Ursobolic and Drive. I have a full bottle and a half bottle of Anabeta. Plus I might be adding Compound 20 and Erase Pro in. I've just got to figure out what I'm gonna run at the same time.

Southland Performance Products Recourse
Trs stack Topical (EndoAmp max, Sustain Alpha, TCF-1, Toco-8)
Compound 20 - maybe add this later on down the road
Erase Pro- maybe add this
Anabeta I'll definitely be using

So with the Recourse I won't need the TCF-1 but I could always use it also. Maybe at half the dose. I've used much more than 3 grams of DAA before, especially when it first came out.

I don't know, this is too much to think about right now and I'm pretty tired today. I'll get things squared away though.
I have always advocated the use of a SERM but I wont try and talk you into one.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can fat free be used with erase or erase pro and anabeta elite?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I see no reason why not. I have taken it with free test which is very similar to erase and with anabeta. It seemed to work very well for me. Muscles felt full all day and very vascular also I'm usually very hungry when I take anabeta but with fat free I seem to be able to just keep going with out eating. It's great for long days at work when you can't stop to eat.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Agreed with above, Erase and Free Test are similar compounds with like mechanisms. I prefer Free Test because its just 1 dose early on and Im done - run 2 bottles and Im kickin it! Plus the caps are a flashy green and black and I have ADD :)

You could certainly stack em, I cant think of something that would be bad to stack it with! The composition of Fat Free is so different it would throw anything off balance. The big question was DHEA for those already on it but the amount is trivial for those cycling DHEA but perfect in maximizing the effects of Ursolic Acid.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what is anabeta elite?

Free Test has more 3,7 keto than erase does, but if your on a budget, then go with erase. i cant comment on how good erase pro is yet, i just started it. im taking erase pro with anabeta as a part of my pct right now.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can fat free be used with erase or erase pro and anabeta elite?
With erase? Yes
With erase pro? Im not sure what ingredients have been added so cant say but I imagine it should be fine
With anabeta elite? I did not know this existed. Did they reformulate anabeta as well?

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I've seen both never tried either. The new Anabeta has Forskolin and something similar to Free Tests main.