Prepping for summer, What are you guys doing to prep

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
ATleast for me its beach season. 80's all weekend and some surfing. water is still cool in upper 60's i figure another month will be no wetsuit for me. so its last stage of beach season prep for me

what do you guys have going on?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
in the rest of the world its cold so we are still bulking lol on andromass v3 right now. around late april/early may, i will cut down to near 7%. going to take Fat Free + CLA + HGHup for that cutting stack. lots of swimming as my cardio.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
in the rest of the world its cold so we are still bulking lol on andromass v3 right now. around late april/early may, i will cut down to near 7%. going to take Fat Free + CLA + HGHup for that cutting stack. lots of swimming as my cardio.
Hey bro are you runnin a log on your bulk, or have u started it yet? Would love to follow that.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Fat free timing is perfect. For me i dropped 20lbs on my recent deployment and i think added it all back on my 2 weeks of R&R lol.

FOr me Fat Free, RPM, and free test are on the horizon. its warming up here and shirts will remain off after march lol

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ATleast for me its beach season. 80's all weekend and some surfing. water is still cool in upper 60's i figure another month will be no wetsuit for me. so its last stage of beach season prep for me

what do you guys have going on?
My stack..
Free Test
HGHup
IGF-2
Fat free
Lit up
Anabolic pump
Body Mortar (carb free)
Neovar

My plan..

Wake take 1 cap anabolic pump, 2 caps HGHup, 3 caps IGF-2, 2 scoops LIt up, 1-2 caps of Fat free (depending on stim tolerance) and 2 caps Free Test

30 mins later mix up 3 scoops of body mortar and some bulk BCAAs (around 40g BCAAs) and start sipping during warm up. I drink 1/3 pre workout, 1/3 intra workout and the rest immiadetely post workout.

on my last set I take 3 caps Neovar, finish my last set, do my stretching and then take the rest of my BCAAS along with a scoop of WMS mixed in.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey bro are you runnin a log on your bulk, or have u started it yet? Would love to follow that.
yep. its in the supplement log section. im running andromass v3 with lit up as my cycle. pct is erase pro, toco 8 and anabeta with lit up

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My stack..
Free Test
HGHup
IGF-2
Fat free
Lit up
Anabolic pump
Body Mortar (carb free)
Neovar

My plan..

Wake take 1 cap anabolic pump, 2 caps HGHup, 3 caps IGF-2, 2 scoops LIt up, 1-2 caps of Fat free (depending on stim tolerance) and 2 caps Free Test

30 mins later mix up 3 scoops of body mortar and some bulk BCAAs (around 40g BCAAs) and start sipping during warm up. I drink 1/3 pre workout, 1/3 intra workout and the rest immiadetely post workout.

on my last set I take 3 caps Neovar, finish my last set, do my stretching and then take the rest of my BCAAS along with a scoop of WMS mixed in.

i really like body mortar. i logged carb free a while back. stuff doesnt mix well but it tastes awesome

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Just booked a flight to Hawaii. Gonna start gettin ready with HGHUp/Fat Free/Lipotrophin PM/Free Test/Lit Up

I'll be packin my bags with guns and a six pack!... dont tell TSA :)

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
I'm gonna be doing a Test/Tren cycle and my diet is gonna be strictly fish. Except for my breakfast and post workout shake. So 4 meals out of 6 will consist of only of 10-12oz Tilapia, Salmon, and Grilled Shrimp. And ofcourse red meat every other day to keep the muscles full.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Finished up my cut and now bulking trying to get my arms back up to par with my ego lol

Current bulk supps
Igf-2
HGH-up
Neovar
Osteo
Lit-up/Formula x
Free Test

Lots of Fish and Beef Burritos over here :D
Hope ur well man

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
VS9 I did an all fish diet before. Although my portions were half that (sigh) and saw great results. I had red meat every 3rd day for my last meal

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would get tired of fish after the first day of that!

As it is now I rarely have fish, MAYBE once a month (if that) i couldnt imagine having it all day every day.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
VS9 I did an all fish diet before. Although my portions were half that (sigh) and saw great results. I had red meat every 3rd day for my last meal
LoL it's all good bro. My portion size is to help me keep my 240 frame and just lean out on my Tren cycle. And yeah always add some red meat to keep the muscles full! I really planned it out to a T and I'm ready. Gonna start my cycle either Feb 13 or 20th

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
I would get tired of fish after the first day of that!

As it is now I rarely have fish, MAYBE once a month (if that) i couldnt imagine having it all day every day.
Believe me I couldn't agree more with u but I'm gonna spice it up differently. I have a pretty strong mentality I'm just gonna scarf it down!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honest question:

Is there a point to doing this?

Why limit yourself to just fish?

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Honest question:

Is there a point to doing this?

Why limit yourself to just fish?
Personal preference, experimentation on my body and too see how I change, and as silly as it may sound I enjoy being strict

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Personal preference, experimentation on my body and too see how I change, and as silly as it may sound I enjoy being strict
Btw it's not entirely all fish. My breakfast consists of..

4oz Turkey Meat
5 eggwhites 1 whole egg
1 slice American cheese
Whole wheat or Ezekiel bread

And my post workout shake
2 scoops whey
20oz Gatorade

...it's only 4 fish meals a day

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
god how i wish i could get into hormones again lol

i've had a nice mix of stims fat burners cardio surfing running etc.

so far so good and its nice and warm now.