Fat Free Question

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I am a CDL driver and get random D&A tests and the only thing that I worry about is Amphetamines as I know they are used for appetite suppression in "diet pills", and before you all tell me to go look for myself I will say I have been looking and am having a hard time determining which ingredients if any are derived from or are amphetamines. I have no medical background so therefor I would appreciate some help as it would suck to fail a drug test from simply taking a supp. Thanks in advance!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am a CDL driver and get random D&A tests and the only thing that I worry about is Amphetamines as I know they are used for appetite suppression in "diet pills", and before you all tell me to go look for myself I will say I have been looking and am having a hard time determining which ingredients if any are derived from or are amphetamines. I have no medical background so therefor I would appreciate some help as it would suck to fail a drug test from simply taking a supp. Thanks in advance!
There should be no issues with Fat Free and pissin' hot for amphetamines. I have taken home UA's on PEA analogues and i was good ( which there is a PEA ingredient in Fat Free). So you shouldnt have any issues.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
There should be no issues with Fat Free and pissin' hot for amphetamines. I have taken home UA's on PEA analogues and i was good ( which there is a PEA ingredient in Fat Free). So you shouldnt have any issues.
Thank you just hard for me to understand all the ingredients appreciate the help.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 - 2 caps in the morning, and another 1 - 2 caps during the day if I'm not mistaken

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you happen to know the amount of PEA there is in fat free?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Isnt that like 2,000 of caffeine and other stims? :p
FWIW: I take ONE cap in the AM and Im good. Smooth, clean energy and euphoria noted ;)

1 - 2 caps in the morning, and another 1 - 2 caps during the day if I'm not mistaken

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Same here the energy is very smooth and clean. No jitters for me. In fact I even like it as a preworkout on the occasions that I don't have any RPM with me.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Fat Free dosed before a workout is great just be prepared to sweat. I can't drink coffee on fat burners... I have to change my shirt at work lol