Performance difference b/t Peach Tea and Cherry Citrus Lit Up

BigKoolWhip

BigKoolWhip

Awards
Have any of you experienced this? I dont notice anything from peach tea at all but cherry citrus i see the results. Slight stim, mental focus. Love it.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Have any of you experienced this? I dont notice anything from peach tea at all but cherry citrus i see the results. Slight stim, mental focus. Love it.
That's strange. I've used both and felt exactly the same other than taste.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i prefer cherry citrus anyways so it works out for me lol

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that being said, i suggest putting it to the test. lay off of all stims for a month, take two scoops of peach tea then a few days later two scoops of cherry citrus

FW Friedel

FW Friedel

Awards
  • Established
No difference here! Tingles from the BA, Smooth Energy, Awesome focus!

I get a bigger chubby when I drink the Peach Tea! :eek:

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Eeekkk words of advise stay away from fw when he is on the peach tea.

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
I have the same exact problem. I didn't want to seem crazy. I have used the cherry citrus since day 1. Last week I got in 2 tubs of peach tea and I have no tingling or heat sensation or anything. I retry the cherry citrus that same night and had that feeling right away. I wonder why we are non-responders to peach tea. I have to see if BB.com will exchange an open peach tea and a sealed peach tea for 2 cherry citrus. my new cherry citrus I just got in also is more of a raspberry color then the bright red that I am used to seeing. Why is that?

BigKoolWhip

BigKoolWhip

Awards
your not crazy man. i know many people who i have spoken to in person who will no longer use peach tea Lit Up. I dont even feel anything from it. Neither do they. I love Cherry Citrus. I feel the Lit Up feeling. Peach Tea is nothing at all. dont waste your money. go back and run more tests i guess.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm interesteing. I have a tub of each but haven't tried them yet. I'll keep an eye on this and report my findings

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I have a tub of each and have now noticed a huge difference, def prefer the peach tea for taste but doesn't do much for me compared to cherry citrus!

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
I emailed APPNUT this morning and I am waiting for reply within a few days. You guys should also contact APPNUT. Maybe at least they will exchange the peach tea for cherry citrus. BB.COM will not take back the peach tea from me because they are open.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established

who are u kidding you cant get it up.

i notice no diff in the 2 for me, but i dont take it every day. usually only 2-3 days week max

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
weird. I emailed Dirk and he said he hasnt heard of anybody else seeing differences. lemme email him again.

FW Friedel

FW Friedel

Awards
  • Established
To All-

We appreciate your concerns and we are taking this seriously.

We have sold thousands and thousands of containers of both Peach Tea & Cherry Citrus, the perfomance complaint is not a big one.

That being said, those of you who have concerns and want to shoot someone an email at AppNut, please send it to [email protected].

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
I sent it to APPNUT customer service. This is 3 rd email I sent Appnut in 3 weeks and I have not received a reply yet to any email.

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
Dirk from Appnut contacted me back and asked for lot numbers. I sent them to him. In the mean time I ordered more cherry citrus

BigKoolWhip

BigKoolWhip

Awards
Dirk from Appnut contacted me back and asked for lot numbers. I sent them to him. In the mean time I ordered more cherry citrus
My friend works at vitamin shoppe in my area and he said there have been many customers asking for returns on peach tea. I love cherry citrus. havent heard anything bad at all. even the new coloring hasnt changed its performance at all. LOVE IT. as far as peach tea, will never purchase again. i am NOT going to spend 25 bucks on something i dont see anything from.

I really hope AppNut takes this seriously and actually does something about it. I havent seen complaints on many other forums, but I have heard of many complaints in person. I have consistently purchased Lit Up since it came out, as well as many of my friends in the gym and work. As soon as Peach Tea came out, we all were excited to try it. I ordered a tub, flavor was OUTSTANDING but thats the only thing that was good about the product. thought it was a bad batch, so my friend ordered one. same thing.

Again, i have the utmost respect for AppNut and there products (except Drive) and will continue to use them. I really hope they do testing or something or change it. Cherry Citrus is good enough that you dont even need Peach Tea in the line up IMO

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Lol is this for real??

I've ran several tubs of Lit-Up, both flavors, just a week ago
finished my last run which has been Cherry and Peach one after the other,
actually, I even had a Peach sample (lol) when using the Cherry one
and there's absolutely no difference 'cept for the taste.
Hell, I even mixed the two together, 1 scoop Cherry/1 scoop Peach (which taste awesome btw)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My friend works at vitamin shoppe in my area and he said there have been many customers asking for returns on peach tea. I love cherry citrus. havent heard anything bad at all. even the new coloring hasnt changed its performance at all. LOVE IT. as far as peach tea, will never purchase again. i am NOT going to spend 25 bucks on something i dont see anything from.

I really hope AppNut takes this seriously and actually does something about it. I havent seen complaints on many other forums, but I have heard of many complaints in person. I have consistently purchased Lit Up since it came out, as well as many of my friends in the gym and work. As soon as Peach Tea came out, we all were excited to try it. I ordered a tub, flavor was OUTSTANDING but thats the only thing that was good about the product. thought it was a bad batch, so my friend ordered one. same thing.

Again, i have the utmost respect for AppNut and there products (except Drive) and will continue to use them. I really hope they do testing or something or change it. Cherry Citrus is good enough that you dont even need Peach Tea in the line up IMO
One small problem with your story: Peach Tea Lit-Up isn't in The Vitamin Shoppe yet. We appreciate the kind words about the Cherry Citrus and I understand your concern about the Peach Tea, but something isn't right here. We take things like this seriously- but the problem is, our quality control is better than any other company on this board (we have our own analytical lab in-house and our own hard shell encapsulation line), and we can't find where the problem is. We are currently (and painstakingly) going through all of the records for each batch of product- and we should have a decent HPLC for all batches either today or tomorrow. FT-NIR checked out just fine for each batch- we test everything for ID vs. our standard on the way in, to make sure the product blends isn't missing any components, and none of them were. We will keep you posted, but from what I have looked at so far, I can't seem to find any issues......

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have the same exact problem. I didn't want to seem crazy. I have used the cherry citrus since day 1. Last week I got in 2 tubs of peach tea and I have no tingling or heat sensation or anything. I retry the cherry citrus that same night and had that feeling right away. I wonder why we are non-responders to peach tea. I have to see if BB.com will exchange an open peach tea and a sealed peach tea for 2 cherry citrus. my new cherry citrus I just got in also is more of a raspberry color then the bright red that I am used to seeing. Why is that?
You have a PM

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
Well I want to say again that that I am a firm believer in APPNUTS products and I also know my body. I can use 2 scoops of peach tea and have no tingling,buzz and warm feeling associated with LitUp. I can take 1 heaping scoop of cherry citrus and I experience all of the above. I cannot even take 2 scoops of cherry citrus because it will give me a headache. Now I have forwarded the batch numbers, maybe possibly something was missed in the batch that I received.

BigKoolWhip

BigKoolWhip

Awards
The one in Friendswood, Tx has had plenty of samples and has passed them out. I am not sure if a person who works there asked for alot of samples or what. I received 20 servings (2 scoops/serving) of Peach Tea Lit Up.

And I feel the same way. One scoop of Cherry Citrus does me perfect. no issues at all. best pre workout on the market. I can take 2 scoops of peach tea and dont notice anything at all. will never purchase no matter what you say about it. There is no way you can tell me I am lying. I know what I see off of both flavors. Believe me or not. I honestly dont care. I was trying to help you guys out with honest customer feedback. And it isnt just me, many of my friends feel the exact same way.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, now Im curious to do a self experiment. I actually like Cherry Citrus better although I'll take Peach tea anyday.

As Brian Regan would say: they're both favorite.
[video=youtube;yXLUncbZKbs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXLUncbZKbs[/video]

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
We are currently (and painstakingly) going through all of the records for each batch of product- and we should have a decent HPLC for all batches either today or tomorrow. FT-NIR checked out just fine for each batch- we test everything for ID vs. our standard on the way in, to make sure the product blends isn't missing any components, and none of them were. We will keep you posted, but from what I have looked at so far, I can't seem to find any issues......
QC/QA is not to be taken lightly with App Nut. Being a laboratorian myself - it reflects my entire day. There are people who pour all their time and energy into being certain that all components meet standards and follow protocol.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We are currently (and painstakingly) going through all of the records for each batch of product- and we should have a decent HPLC for all batches either today or tomorrow. FT-NIR checked out just fine for each batch- we test everything for ID vs. our standard on the way in, to make sure the product blends isn't missing any components, and none of them were. We will keep you posted, but from what I have looked at so far, I can't seem to find any issues......
fanzdslpwr1, this seems like how AppNut is approaching this situation.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
fanzdslpwr1, this seems like how AppNut is approaching this situation.
It is, and so far we haven't found anything to verify that there is a difference, besides this post. I see every customer complaint having to do with this company and our products, and this is the first time I have actually heard of anything relating to this particular issue. I will let you know if anything develops- and we are taking this seriously- but I can't do anything if there isn't any real issue.....

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I use both on a regular basis and can't tell any difference. I have a new tub of peach tea on the way in fact.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Can't the one's who have experienced the difference post the batch # from the tub if they still have them.

And, question for the one's who have experienced the difference, was your dosing scheme and food intake the same with both batches. I would assume if taken to closely with food some of the effects would diminish.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
I have two tubs here, 1 cherry and 1 peach, I bought 2 cherry tubs some time ago and 2 peach something
like a month and a half ago, I used 1 of each (hence I'm left with one of each), and noticed absolutely
no difference in performance between them.
Since I bought two tubs at the time for each flavor is safe to assume they are the same batch (in pairs)

Cherry Flavor Lot#: 1012105 exp. 12/2013
Peach Flavor Lot#: 1105294 exp. 05/2014

between these I can guarantee no different whatsoever.

As for the food, I always take my prewo fasted (also that's how they're suppose to be
taken..) but I can see food interfering with a prewo action

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i only take cherry citrus. i have tried samples of Peach Tea but will stick with Cherry. Peach Tea tastes great though.

BigKoolWhip

BigKoolWhip

Awards
Ill give you the Lot number and all tomorrow morning. Today, I took 2.5 scoops of Peach Tea and finally noticed the focus/energy/tingles like i have seen with 1 scoop of cherry citrus. I told some of my friends and they are going to take between 2 -3 scoops and see how if affects them.

BigKoolWhip

BigKoolWhip

Awards
food never interferes with my pre workouts. i cycle between Cherry Citrus and SuperPump. I can eat a whole meal or eat nothing at all and SuperPump delivers every time as well as Cherry Citrus.

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
I always take Lit Up on a empty stomach along with a couple of coffee. I guess I just got beat on these 2 peach teas?

BigKoolWhip

BigKoolWhip

Awards
I always take Lit Up on a empty stomach along with a couple of coffee. I guess I just got beat on these 2 peach teas?
I highly doubt that. Everybody I have spoken to in person say Peach Tea is inferior to Cherry Citrus. So if "Dirk" wants to say we are making this up then thats fine. he loses a customer. I wouldnt have just made this thread up to give Lit Up a bad name. I love Lit Up. Saw a new flavor, so i went and got tons of samples before I purchased it.....after a week of taking it, i find it seriously sucks. go back to the drawing board with peach tea, appnut

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
I highly doubt that. Everybody I have spoken to in person say Peach Tea is inferior to Cherry Citrus. So if "Dirk" wants to say we are making this up then thats fine. he loses a customer. I wouldnt have just made this thread up to give Lit Up a bad name. I love Lit Up. Saw a new flavor, so i went and got tons of samples before I purchased it.....after a week of taking it, i find it seriously sucks. go back to the drawing board with peach tea, appnut
This really sounds odd to me.. If that's an actual fact, I really doubt it's because of the flavor
and i can say from experience, is not ALL peach tubs because I never experienced such difference (or any
difference at all) and I went thru quite some tubs of both flavors

BigKoolWhip

BigKoolWhip

Awards
AK, I believe you, no doubt. I see nothing but great reviews of both flavors on this forum. Maybe we all just received bad batches or something. My local supplement shop right by my gym said he is no longer going to carry Peach Tea because customers have been complaining to him.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
As for the food, I always take my prewo fasted (also that's how they're suppose to be
taken..) but I can see food interfering with a prewo action
This was my immediate thought when I read this thread. I do notice that taking that PWO fasted does make a difference. Not all products will I say that for but this one should be taken fasted.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Yeah same for me, I probably tried 60% of the prewo products on the market
the few times I had to take one NOT fasted they all were at best noticeably
less effective on me

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I just eat or toss back a shake immediately after. As long as the pre goes down first and has, say, 10 minutes to sit Im good.

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
Well Dirk am I beat or not? You have my email address and I haven't heard how APPNUT is going to make this right.

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
In my experience, I've been using both versions since their release with no difference from one flavor to the other.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What did you ask them? Dirk doesnt see this as a potential issue because apparently not many people have experienced this problem. in a couple of weeks, send me your address and ill personally send you a tub of Cherry Citrus.

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
I told him that I would send him my open container and unopened container for an exchange of 2 cherry citrus. I sent this to his personal email address last week. He has yet to respond back to me.