Performance difference b/t Peach Tea and Cherry Citrus Lit Up

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. I use both on a regular basis and can't tell any difference. I have a new tub of peach tea on the way in fact.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

2. Can't the one's who have experienced the difference post the batch # from the tub if they still have them.

And, question for the one's who have experienced the difference, was your dosing scheme and food intake the same with both batches. I would assume if taken to closely with food some of the effects would diminish.
    •   

3. I have two tubs here, 1 cherry and 1 peach, I bought 2 cherry tubs some time ago and 2 peach something
    like a month and a half ago, I used 1 of each (hence I'm left with one of each), and noticed absolutely
    no difference in performance between them.
    Since I bought two tubs at the time for each flavor is safe to assume they are the same batch (in pairs)

Cherry Flavor Lot#: 1012105 exp. 12/2013
    Peach Flavor Lot#: 1105294 exp. 05/2014

between these I can guarantee no different whatsoever.

As for the food, I always take my prewo fasted (also that's how they're suppose to be
    taken..) but I can see food interfering with a prewo action
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

4. i only take cherry citrus. i have tried samples of Peach Tea but will stick with Cherry. Peach Tea tastes great though.

5. Ill give you the Lot number and all tomorrow morning. Today, I took 2.5 scoops of Peach Tea and finally noticed the focus/energy/tingles like i have seen with 1 scoop of cherry citrus. I told some of my friends and they are going to take between 2 -3 scoops and see how if affects them.
    shut up and squat!!!
    •   

6. food never interferes with my pre workouts. i cycle between Cherry Citrus and SuperPump. I can eat a whole meal or eat nothing at all and SuperPump delivers every time as well as Cherry Citrus.
    shut up and squat!!!

7. I always take Lit Up on a empty stomach along with a couple of coffee. I guess I just got beat on these 2 peach teas?

8. Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr1 View Post
    I always take Lit Up on a empty stomach along with a couple of coffee. I guess I just got beat on these 2 peach teas?
    I highly doubt that. Everybody I have spoken to in person say Peach Tea is inferior to Cherry Citrus. So if "Dirk" wants to say we are making this up then thats fine. he loses a customer. I wouldnt have just made this thread up to give Lit Up a bad name. I love Lit Up. Saw a new flavor, so i went and got tons of samples before I purchased it.....after a week of taking it, i find it seriously sucks. go back to the drawing board with peach tea, appnut
    shut up and squat!!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by BigKoolWhip View Post
    I highly doubt that. Everybody I have spoken to in person say Peach Tea is inferior to Cherry Citrus. So if "Dirk" wants to say we are making this up then thats fine. he loses a customer. I wouldnt have just made this thread up to give Lit Up a bad name. I love Lit Up. Saw a new flavor, so i went and got tons of samples before I purchased it.....after a week of taking it, i find it seriously sucks. go back to the drawing board with peach tea, appnut
    This really sounds odd to me.. If that's an actual fact, I really doubt it's because of the flavor
    and i can say from experience, is not ALL peach tubs because I never experienced such difference (or any
    difference at all) and I went thru quite some tubs of both flavors

10. AK, I believe you, no doubt. I see nothing but great reviews of both flavors on this forum. Maybe we all just received bad batches or something. My local supplement shop right by my gym said he is no longer going to carry Peach Tea because customers have been complaining to him.
    shut up and squat!!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47 View Post
    As for the food, I always take my prewo fasted (also that's how they're suppose to be
    taken..) but I can see food interfering with a prewo action
    This was my immediate thought when I read this thread. I do notice that taking that PWO fasted does make a difference. Not all products will I say that for but this one should be taken fasted.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

12. Yeah same for me, I probably tried 60% of the prewo products on the market
    the few times I had to take one NOT fasted they all were at best noticeably
    less effective on me

13. I just eat or toss back a shake immediately after. As long as the pre goes down first and has, say, 10 minutes to sit Im good.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

14. Well Dirk am I beat or not? You have my email address and I haven't heard how APPNUT is going to make this right.

15. i tried both - no difference for me - both work.

16. In my experience, I've been using both versions since their release with no difference from one flavor to the other.
    -Jon-
    Applied Nutriceuticals Forum Representative - www.appnut.com
    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applied-Nutriceuticals/64122223218

17. well still no response from Appnut.

18. What did you ask them? Dirk doesnt see this as a potential issue because apparently not many people have experienced this problem. in a couple of weeks, send me your address and ill personally send you a tub of Cherry Citrus.

19. I told him that I would send him my open container and unopened container for an exchange of 2 cherry citrus. I sent this to his personal email address last week. He has yet to respond back to me.

20. Wow very interesting responses here, I am a fan of PT and actually end up giving my Cherry away everytime. Not sure what it is but I cannot stomach the cherry version but love my Peach Tea for breakfast.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

21. Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr1 View Post
    I told him that I would send him my open container and unopened container for an exchange of 2 cherry citrus. I sent this to his personal email address last week. He has yet to respond back to me.
    well if he doesnt respond, just PM me with your addy at the end of this month and ill get u a tub

22. thankyou

23. no prob. im a firm believer in cherry citrus lit up and its performance and i dont want this situation to leave a bad taste in your mouth

24. Off topic, but the cherry is great and even better with the new coloring agent? they use now. No staining at all! A1 product imo.

25. Thanks man. There were alot of people complaining about the dye staining everything and being so strong so AppNut took it out. How is the performance with the new coloring? same?

26. As good as its always been. Every once in a while, I try a different product just to be reminded of how much I love Lit-Up. seriously. Smoothest energy and best mind/muscle connection I've ever had. Ok, starting to sound like a sales pitch now, but I really like this product alot!

27. glad to hear performance hasnt changed with the new dye.

28. the only thing i can say is if you feel peach tea isnt the same as Cherry Citrus Lit up performance wise, just stay with Cherry Cirtus.

29. if u want some cherry citrus, heres the link to win some and log it

Time to get Lit Up! your chance to log appnuts litup
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Peach Tea Lit Up Available
    By R1balla in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-02-2011, 08:33 PM
  2. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 03-05-2011, 11:40 PM
  3. Nutra's PROTIEN *PEACH*
    By monstermash in forum Nutraplanet