New customer stack question.....

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Thanks again josh and Rosie you all have been so much help I really appreciate it!!
    No worries - that's what we're here for

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. Holy crap! So I added HGHup and lipotrophin pm this week to drive. Great sleep, but I'm cutting and my cravings and appetite are out of control! Help, I'm ok till about 2pm then it's like I haven't eaten . Should I quit HGHup and save for bulking, or does this go away? Didn't have any real issues with my diet b4, if I'm being a ***** just say so! LOL
    Independent
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Holy crap! So I added HGHup and lipotrophin pm this week to drive. Great sleep, but I'm cutting and my cravings and appetite are out of control! Help, I'm ok till about 2pm then it's like I haven't eaten . Should I quit HGHup and save for bulking, or does this go away? Didn't have any real issues with my diet b4, if I'm being a ***** just say so! LOL
    If you're increasing your Testosterone (which HGHup does do), then appetite may increase. What you decide to do is eventually up to you - you CAN continue to eat a lot, even if your goal is fat loss, if you can manage it and ensure your training is spot on and you're doing everything right for you. If it's too hard for you, then you can use HGHup at another time.

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

4. I'm just going to play with protein intake and make little tweaks with my carb cycling, love what I'm seeing from this product to quit, hasn't been a week yet. :-). I was just wondering if that was normal. Started reading past logs/threads getting a lot of good info, I found one where u were talking about multi's and B6 amount. Looked at mine and noticed that the B6 per serving is 30 mg which I take twice, If I remember correctly that is too much while on this product?! I can't find that thread been looking all morning. I was looking into getting the Appnut multi, any thoughts?
    Independent

5. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    I'm just going to play with protein intake and make little tweaks with my carb cycling, love what I'm seeing from this product to quit, hasn't been a week yet. :-). I was just wondering if that was normal. Started reading past logs/threads getting a lot of good info, I found one where u were talking about multi's and B6 amount. Looked at mine and noticed that the B6 per serving is 30 mg which I take twice, If I remember correctly that is too much while on this product?! I can't find that thread been looking all morning. I was looking into getting the Appnut multi, any thoughts?
    Yes you need to be aware of your b6 intake - However, and I am sure Rosie will chime in on this, I believe that the absorption rate for b6 is very high, so if you adjust the supplement timing right you should be able to continue with your normal multi
    -Jon-
    Applied Nutriceuticals Forum Representative - www.appnut.com
    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applied-Nutriceuticals/64122223218
    •   

6. Thanks bud I'm still learning
    :-)
    Independent

7. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    I'm just going to play with protein intake and make little tweaks with my carb cycling, love what I'm seeing from this product to quit, hasn't been a week yet. :-). I was just wondering if that was normal. Started reading past logs/threads getting a lot of good info, I found one where u were talking about multi's and B6 amount. Looked at mine and noticed that the B6 per serving is 30 mg which I take twice, If I remember correctly that is too much while on this product?! I can't find that thread been looking all morning. I was looking into getting the Appnut multi, any thoughts?
    If you're increasing Testosterone, then yes, appetite increase can be an effect.

If you ARE using a multivitamin that contains more than 2mg of Vitamin B6 then you are potentially decreasing your effects from HGHup♂, yes, and supplementing over 10mg of Vitamin B6/day will be detrimental to it. However, you could use your multivitamin if you were going to dose it in the MORNING and then dosing all your daily caps of HGHup♂ PRE-BED, as all the Vitamin B6 from the multivitamin should have left your system by then.

~Rosie~

8. Thanks Rosie, I went ahead and dosed down to 10mg in am , and I'm already taking all 5 caps at night. Thanks for the great info once again, would I be better suited to add lipotrophin am to help with cravings? I added some protein to each meal today, so far much better than yesterday.
    Independent

9. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Thanks Rosie, I went ahead and dosed down to 10mg in am , and I'm already taking all 5 caps at night. Thanks for the great info once again, would I be better suited to add lipotrophin am to help with cravings? I added some protein to each meal today, so far much better than yesterday.
    No worries

You can add Lipotrophin-PM in if you want - whether or not it's going to help you re cravings I can't tell you; pretty much NOTHING ever manages or decreases MY appetite and Lipotrophin-PM was not something that did.

~Rosie~

10. Do you all think lit-up and black cats are ok to add to my current HGHup and drive stack?
    Independent

11. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er
    Do you all think lit-up and black cats are ok to add to my current HGHup and drive stack?
    Definitely! Dirk has formulated the entire line to work together!
    -Jon-
    Applied Nutriceuticals Forum Representative - www.appnut.com
    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applied-Nutriceuticals/64122223218

12. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Do you all think lit-up and black cats are ok to add to my current HGHup and drive stack?
    You can if you want. If you're sensitive to stimulants, start with only one (or even use only one), and I recommend using only a half-dose of LIT UP and one cap of BLACK CATS if you're going to stack them, to assess your tolerance to them.

~Rosie~

13. My thoughts exactly Rosie, thanks. Tried my free sample of Lit-Up and was blown away so much I threw mine pre-w/o mix in the garbage! LOL
    Independent

14. Hey just remembered this, when I got my labs back the only thing I was deficient in was vitamin D, which would explain why I feel tired all the time. They suggested 2-4000mg a day. Is this dose ok with my HGHup/Drive/Lipotrophin PM stack?
    Independent

15. Yes it is fine. Vit D is a staple for me (especially in the fall/winter months)
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

16. Thanks Josh
    Independent
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SNS Customer Appreciation STACK Giveaway!
    By Clickster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 193
    Last Post: 10-31-2011, 11:31 AM
  2. got my natabolic stack,another stack question,lol
    By Dirty music in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 09:26 PM
  3. NP Customer Service Rocks - New Customer
    By SnapmoneyR2 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-02-2007, 06:32 PM