The RPM Formula

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hi, sorry if this may have been covered, but the rpm formula sees a vasodilation list of ingredients, but then the caffiene and energy complex if im not mistaken making stimulants a vasoconstrictor. Anyone help?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hi, sorry if this may have been covered, but the rpm formula sees a vasodilation list of ingredients, but then the caffiene and energy complex if im not mistaken making stimulants a vasoconstrictor. Anyone help?
I'll see if I can get you a scientific answer. But honestly from a loooong! Time user of rpm. All I can say is the synergism in the formula just works. Dirk has done an amazing job of putting each ingredient at the precise dose to ensure optimal performance. From personal experience it does produce a pump and a very solid one at that. It delivers on both ends pump and energy and test boosting/aggression. I'll see if I can get the man himself to come in though:)

until then check this out. Icariin has a PDE5 inhibiting effect, which causes vasodilation and the extreme "pump".

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Cheers.
I'm a runner and moving into the duathlon stages. (run bike run)
Still beneficial?
I know icariin is an PDE5 inhibitor. Horny goat weed derivative.
Want the 'best o2 flow' possible

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
But still giving me a pump, and helping with the intenseness of the running

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cheers.
Still beneficial?
Look into Drive for endurance

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cheers.
Still beneficial?
That's cool man. I believe it will help. Although I'm a sprinter so my experience is slightly skewed when it comes to endurance events. But like Josh said drive is excellent for this.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah. I also do sprint intervals
4x200
4x400
4x100
4x50

That's a Tuesday for me
Drive is smooth man!
Would
Deff need more of a stim for sprints to get me through hahah

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely recommend Drive for endurance. I could literally run for over an hour while I was using it.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Definitely recommend Drive for endurance. I could literally run for over an hour while I was using it.
Low intensity?
I run hard man...I run above 150bpm. I'm running the 6mil in 42 minutes.
Not that great but pretty decent

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Low intensity?
I run hard man...I run above 150bpm. I'm running the 6mil in 42 minutes.
Not that great but pretty decent
I was in the 160-170 range and occasionally would get to the 190's.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice...i run relaxed so the 150 bpm for me im running at 17km an hour

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice...i run relaxed so the 150 bpm for me im running at 17km an hour
That was back in my lighter days (I was trying to drop to 155lbs for MMA) and was using running as the primary tool to cut the weight.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
That was back in my lighter days (I was trying to drop to 155lbs for MMA) and was using running as the primary tool to cut the weight.
Sweet!!!!
Sweat suits?

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
For your purposes Drive might be more suitable. I think RPM more for the anaerobic training. The two together are a great team but for an endurance based O2 maximizer then yeah, Drive.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
man I wish I could run like you guys. I can and do interval sprints all day. but distance running just crushes me I have never been good at distance and im going on 8 yrs in the military lol

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
man I wish I could run like you guys. I can and do interval sprints all day. but distance running just crushes me I have never been good at distance and im going on 8 yrs in the military lol
I've been a runner all my life (I ran cross country in HS) and it's something that I've always done.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
but then the caffeine and energy complex if im not mistaken making stimulants a vasoconstrictor. Anyone help?
Yes caffeine is a metabolic stimulant but its primary purpose in RPM is to heighten mental alertness, focus and help improve muscle contraction/coordination. As for the effects of the caffeine in regards to the muscular wall of your vessels , it actually has a very strong effect in vasodilation. When caffeine (MXAC in RPM) acts on a cell, cAMP-PDE can no longer turn cAMP into AMP and the action of cAMP is prolonged. When your cAMP levels are increased, the blood vessels in skeletal muscle usually tend to relax and dilate. This results in more voluminous blood flow into the muscle, which in turn results in increased vascularity and pumps. The theobromine in RPM is another vasodilator which ups the amount of nutrients and oxygen into the brain and skeletal muscle.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
So basically it's perfect to use pre interval cardio training?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AFAIK the RPM/Drive stack was specifically formulated with the athlete in mind. Both of these products are not only fine to take pre cardio training but I would highly recommend it!!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
AFAIK the RPM/Drive stack was specifically formulated with the athlete in mind. Both of these products are not only fine to take pre cardio training but I would highly recommend it!!
Sounds good

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sorry to bump guys but how about double dosing rpm?I run am and metcon at 5:30. I Do take 4 pills at 4:30pm. Need a stim hit to plough through a run and training

I had great pump today taking it pre workout...lots of vein action and aggression. Maybe add some DAA caps along with drive and Cordygen v02 and cre-02.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You can double dose the RPM, but I don't think you need a full 4 caps for the 2nd dose- start with 2 and adjust accordingly

The Drive should work great with DAA and the Cordy- a little extra cordyceps never hurt anyone...

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
I have a question about RPM. Is it possible that RPM is a powerfull anti-oxident, anti-bacterial and anti-viral? I am curious because my wife takes RPM daily and the everybody in the house has been sick on and off for the past 3 weeks. I mean from strep throat, the flu and a stomach bug. My wife hasn't caught a thing

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a question about RPM. Is it possible that RPM is a powerfull anti-oxident, anti-bacterial and anti-viral? I am curious because my wife takes RPM daily and the everybody in the house has been sick on and off for the past 3 weeks. I mean from strep throat, the flu and a stomach bug. My wife hasn't caught a thing
Does she wear a surgical mask all day? Hahaha ill let dirk answer that

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I know grape sees exerts some antioxidant properties

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
I started taking 3 caps and the only thing I notice personally is the heartburn from it.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I believe the grapeseed and the bioprine could both help with immune function. But to what extent I have no clue lol. But glad to hear your wife is going strong with all the germs floating around. Be sure and take plenty of vitC :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is something for Dirk best to answer - for the fastest response, email him: [email protected].

~Rosie~

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I took drive and rpm Before sex and it was great...does work for blood flow and performance so that's another plus hahah

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
I took drive and rpm Before sex and it was great...does work for blood flow and performance so that's another plus hahah
I Must try this out with my wifey. Haha!