osteo sport

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
hopin its as good as everything ive read. trying to recover from shoulder surgery. im now three months post surgery. tried to run deca but doesnt agree with me. im at the point where im able to lift very light with some minor discomfort but at least im able to do all body parts except biceps. i had a very large sliver of cartilage removed off the humorous that the dr says is an idicative injury from heavy curls which i found surprising as ive never been one to do more than 2-3 sets of bi's per week and thats normally moderate weight. so i picked up afew bottles. plan to give it a solid 6 month run to see if i notice any difference as im not expecting a miracle

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would recommended that your follow up your surgery with some PT/ART work. Also invest some time into prehab/rehab in your training program. Epsom salt and contrast baths are also generally great for recovery.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
I would recommended that your follow up your surgery with some PT/ART work. Also invest some time into prehab/rehab in your training program. Epsom salt and contrast baths are also generally great for recovery.
ive been in pt for three months bro. just lookin for an excellent joint support formula

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would also take fish oil while on osteosport.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Definitely agree with the Epsom salt baths. And mag oil is great too. Another good option to look into would be serrapeptase. Goodluck with your rehab man.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
ive been taking the serrapeptase for about a week now and havent noticed much of anything, but ill finish off the bottle and wait it out

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely agree with the Epsom salt baths. And mag oil is great too. Another good option to look into would be serrapeptase. Goodluck with your rehab man.
magnesium oil is another little sneaky product.. I have a bottle of some I got with my last vitamin order. I have read good things about it from Mike Mahler and gonna give it a try myself

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
magnesium oil is another little sneaky product.. I have a bottle of some I got with my last vitamin order. I have read good things about it from Mike Mahler and gonna give it a try myself
mag oil, that is something I want to try out.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Your joints will love you for it. :D

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ive been taking the serrapeptase for about a week now and havent noticed much of anything, but ill finish off the bottle and wait it out
I'm not sure what brand you are using but keep it up. It's one of those products you won't notice right away. It's really good for old injuries it helps to break up the scar tissue.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
i just bought the vitamin shoppe brand while i was working b/c my knee was hurting and i heard it was pretty good stuff for joints and inflamation