best stack?

gsoooo7

Awards
hi everybody,

i just got a large supply of app nut products, and i have IGF2, HGHup, Free test, and drive.
1: what do you think the best stack will be using these?
2: what kind of protein/post-workout available there can be used?

i was planning on using HGHup, Drive, and free test together, with torrent from universal as a post-workout.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can stack them all together as you suggested (HGHup, Drive and Free Test) or you can do HGHup and Free Test and then follow that up with your IGF-2 and Drive. There are a bunch of combinations you could do with this.

Only two products I wouldn't stack together would be the IGF-2 and HGHup. You could stack them if you really want to but that much L-dopa tends to mess my stomach up. It would be better if you separate those two. The Drive can be taken with either of them as well as the Free Test.

If it was me I would do Drive and IGF-2 and than follow up with Free Test and HGHup after that was done. I would do this just to stretch out the stack and get the best bang for my buck. I would also suggest picking up another bottle of HGHup and free test if you can as they both seem to really shine toward the end and an additional bottle of each would really make a difference with them. (PM me if you want a discount on this ;) )

So it would be:
Drive/IGF-2
Free Test/HGHup
Free Test/HGHup

Man that would be fun!!!

Or you can do the two cycles of Free Test/HGHup first and end with the IFG-2/Drive. You can really mix and match these however you want. There really is no wrong combinations. The app nut lineup was designed to be very versatile and work well with each other.

As for protein/post workout. That is really up to you there bud. Protein really boils down to a preference for many people as well as your post workout product. Torrent would be fine to use post workout as would a whey shake and WMS or oatmeal or some potatoes. Like I said its all really just a preference.

FYI, App Nut is about to drop a new post workout product called cool down. They are just doing some final tweaking to it (if you wanted to hold out for that. )

Enjoy your stack!

gsoooo7

Awards
thank you very much,
i will take at first HGHup+ Drive+ free test. after finishing all the bottles of this stack i will run 1 bottle of IGF2 alone, then after the IGF2 is finished i will start the same stacks all over again, (since i have 2 bottles of each product).
As for the post-workout product that u r taking about, can you tell me when will it be released? and what are the ingredients?
Regrads

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hi everybody,

i just got a large supply of app nut products, and i have IGF2, HGHup, Free test, and drive.
1: what do you think the best stack will be using these?
2: what kind of protein/post-workout available there can be used?

i was planning on using HGHup, Drive, and free test together, with torrent from universal as a post-workout.
Josh gave a great answer. Just adding to what he said...

What stack you use will really be dependent on your goals and needs. Looking at this, I take away a recomp or gains, plus some performance improvements. Basically, as Josh said, you can mix and match any of those products to make a stack - the only two products you should not use together are HGHup and IGF-2. In saying that, if you have never used one or more of these products before, then you're better off using each standalone first, so that you know what effects you get from each, or stagger the starts of each if you stack them, for that reason.

Personally, I would stack IGF-2, FREE TEST, and Drive - simply because HGHup does not agree with my body, but it works well for most others.

Whatever stack you choose to use, follow the dosing/timing instructions on the product labels - IGF-2 and Drive dosages are weight dependent; HGHup is 5 caps daily; FREE TEST is 4 caps daily.

Re protein, doesn't matter what you use - as long as it works for you. Post-workout products do not need to be used - these are optional and dependent on the individual's preference, etc.

thank you very much,
i will take at first HGHup+ Drive+ free test. after finishing all the bottles of this stack i will run 1 bottle of IGF2 alone, then after the IGF2 is finished i will start the same stacks all over again, (since i have 2 bottles of each product).
As for the post-workout product that u r taking about, can you tell me when will it be released? and what are the ingredients?
Regrads
Dosing/Timing for each product for you:

HGHup
Option A
Dose - 5 caps pre-bed (for best effects)
Option B
Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing
Dose 2 - 2 caps pre-bed

Drive
Training Days
Dose 2 - 3 caps 60-80 min pre-training
Non-Training Days OR if you train "first thing"
Dose 2 - 3 caps 6-8 hours post-Dose 1

FREE TEST
Dose - 4 caps first thing

IGF-2
Training Days
Dose 2 - 3 caps ~40 min pre-training
Dose 3 - 2 caps pre-bed
Non-Training Days OR if you train "first thing"
Dose 1 - 4 caps first thing
Dose 2 - 4 caps pre-bed
Note with IGF-2, for the first week, I recommend using only HALF-dose, since lethargy can be experienced, and to get your body used to it.

Re the post-workout product from Applied Nutriceuticals - ingredients have not yet been revealed and won't until the product is close to or released. For more information or to keep an eye on this, see the thread on it in the Applied Nutriceuticals subforum.

~Rosie~

gsoooo7

Awards
thank you very much Rosie that was really helpful.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thank you very much,
Regrads
Just to note again.. with most of logs I have seen on Free Test the user usually notes FREE TEST really kicks into high gear in about week 3 and all wished the had a second bottle to run. Again I would suggest that if you have 2 bottles of Free Test to run them both back to back

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thank you very much Rosie that was really helpful.
No worries :)

...I would suggest that if you have 2 bottles of Free Test to run them both back to back
^^^I agree with this recommendation. In fact, best effects and results with all of these products is experienced with 8-12 weeks use - although you will feel and see some effects earlier than that.

~Rosie~

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you will notice the positive effects from Free Test usually around week 3 or so....this is why we suggest purchasing two bottles of Free Test. Sure you will see results off of one bottle, but even better results from 2 bottles.

For greater results, add DAA to Free Test. You shouldnt see any estro sides, even if you are prone to them, as Free Test will combat the possible estro sides.

gsoooo7

Awards
ok then, if that is the case i will run HGHup+Drive+Free-test fisrt, repeat the cycle and then igf2 2 bottle on a row.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok then, if that is the case i will run HGHup+Drive+Free-test fisrt, repeat the cycle and then igf2 2 bottle on a row.
Sounds like a excellent plan ;)

Will you be logging this?

gsoooo7

Awards
not sure about that, nut i will post a few things now and then depending on what i am experiencing.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good.

~Rosie~

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Do u all work for Appnut or what? I was very interested till I went to bb.com and read bad reviews. I just want something that actually works and isn't a steroid!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do u all work for Appnut or what? I was very interested till I went to bb.com and read bad reviews. I just want something that actually works and isn't a steroid!
No, we don't all work for AppNut - Phil and Josh are part of the AppNut team; the rest of us speak from experience and what we know works (just because someome recommends something, stands behind it, or is knowledgeable about it, does not mean that they work for the company who makes it!).

As far as the reviews elsewhere - there are always going to be people who do not get the desired effects and results from a product, whether because that product simply is not for them, or because they were not doing things right to get results and expected the product to do it for them. It's up to YOU to determine whether or not any product you are considering is for you - ask yourself: a) Is it going to be beneficial in the pursuit of my goals?; b) Is there a reason to use it?; c) Am I also doing everything else possible to help me accomplish my goals? If you answer "no" to any of those questions, then you need to reassess where you are at, IMO.

There are NO steroids in the Applied Nutriceuticals line-up, and there are plenty of products that are NOT hormonal in nature that deliver great effects and results.

~Rosie~

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Logs and reviews are very subjective and almost entirely based on the posters "feelings" (unless bloods were done). It is extremely hard to try and figure out what would work and what wont work. As Rosie pointed out above, not everyone reacts the same way to the same ingredients. The amount of variables are endless and not everything works in everyone the same exact way. Take creatine for example, creatine is one of the very few PROVEN supplements, and by proven I mean it is supported with controlled peer reviewed studies done in active adults when taken orally. And even then, with all the data some people still dont respond to creatine the same ways as others do.

Only way to know for sure if something will work for you is to use it!

Now this isnt an attempt to discredit whatever negative reviews you read but the facts are many people buy a pill and expect it to work as some sort of magic pill and hold it to the same standards we hold AAS which is ludacris! Ancendontal feedback is helpful and should be considered when you are buying something but it shouldnt be your entire reasoning for buying something to try.

With that all said I wish you the best if you choose a app nut product or whatever you do choose. Just remember, supplements are their to supplement an already sound diet and training program and not intended to replace one. If you half ass the diet and training aspects of things then dont expect much from whatever pill you are taking.

As always any questions feel free to ask ;)

P.S Also if there is anything you care to try but are hesitant to we have samples on the appnut website and also you can PM a rep and et a pretty hefty discount code that can be used towards your purchase. Again, only way to know if something will work for you is to try it for yourself.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^ exactly

also, even if i rep for a company...if i dont believe in a certain product, I am not going to suggest it.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Thank you all for your reply! I'm 30 and have been in and out of the game for quite a while, back when I was in creatine was the big thing, now there are so many non-anabolic choices. I understand and agree with everything said. I really appreciate it. Basically I've been cutting all the fat I put on in the 6+ years for the last 12 weeks, from 18% to a little over 10% now. I'm trying to get around 8% in the next 6-8 weeks so I can spend the winter putting on some good lean size. I'm getting my blood work done nxt Friday and after that I would love some input as to what sort of stack I should try. Thanks again for the info.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...if i dont believe in a certain product, I am not going to suggest it.
^^^Period!

Thank you all for your reply! I'm 30 and have been in and out of the game for quite a while, back when I was in creatine was the big thing, now there are so many non-anabolic choices. I understand and agree with everything said. I really appreciate it. Basically I've been cutting all the fat I put on in the 6+ years for the last 12 weeks, from 18% to a little over 10% now. I'm trying to get around 8% in the next 6-8 weeks so I can spend the winter putting on some good lean size. I'm getting my blood work done nxt Friday and after that I would love some input as to what sort of stack I should try. Thanks again for the info.
No worries :) You can definitely get down to 8% bodyfat in the next 6-8 weeks - with only the basic staples, if you were going to do that. Aside from that, there have been made some suggestions here already as to what you should use. If the goal is fat loss, then I would say use HGHup and Drive, or IGF-2 and Drive - I get great results with IGF-2 (pretty much used this as a staple for several years until recently!) and Drive helps you lean out with great improvements in endurance. Remember though, that the most IMPORTANT thing for you re fat loss is NOT supplements - and as I said before, you CAN do this effectively and successfully with only the BASIC staples! - but your NUTRITION and training, so make sure you have the base factors right! All the best!

~Rosie~

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Thanks Rosie can inform you of my labs after I get em done and see what u think or who should I ask? As far as my bulking stack.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Rosie can inform you of my labs after I get em done and see what u think or who should I ask? As far as my bulking stack.
I can interpret labs - so can many others here. If you're "normal", there's no reason for you to inform us of them. As far as a stack for gains, I actually recommend that you use IGF-2 over HGHup for the best results, so IGF-2/FREE TEST/Drive - there's no need to see labs for that. However, as I said before, if you've never used any of these products before, then you're better off using them STANDALONE or staggering the starts (i.e. use IGF-2 for a week, the second week, add in FREE TEST, and the third week add in Drive) of them first - if you're going to use them standalone first, I recommend IGF-2 or FREE TEST to start.

~Rosie~

gsoooo7

Awards
hi there,
as i promised, i will start logging what i am experiencing, but for starters i will talk in general about my workout and what i am taking:
for the moment i am on HGHup+Drive+Free test.
HGHup: 5 pills before bed time
Drive: 3 pills 1rst thing and then 3 pills late afternoon
Free test: 4 pills 1rst thing (by the way, the bottle contains 100 pills that is for 25 days if you train daily, is it supposed to be like that?)

as for the workout:
Calisthenics 4 times a weeks and two days power lifting in the gym
i start walking directly after dinner, for about 1 hour, after that i running time:

3 min run then push-ups ~40 reps
no rest
3 min run then sit-ups/crunches ~50 reps
rest 5 min
3 min run then pull-ups ~15 reps
no rest
3 min run then Dips ~15 reps
break for 5-10 min then repeat the whole process at least 4 times.

Goals: loose fat, build lean mass, and get a hard physique without getting too bulky.

hope i am making sense in this training.
your feedback is appreciated.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Thanks Rosie. Just curious for the reason to use the standalone method.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hi there,
as i promised, i will start logging what i am experiencing, but for starters i will talk in general about my workout and what i am taking:
for the moment i am on HGHup+Drive+Free test.
HGHup: 5 pills before bed time
Drive: 3 pills 1rst thing and then 3 pills late afternoon
Free test: 4 pills 1rst thing (by the way, the bottle contains 100 pills that is for 25 days if you train daily, is it supposed to be like that?)

as for the workout:
Calisthenics 4 times a weeks and two days power lifting in the gym
i start walking directly after dinner, for about 1 hour, after that i running time:

3 min run then push-ups ~40 reps
no rest
3 min run then sit-ups/crunches ~50 reps
rest 5 min
3 min run then pull-ups ~15 reps
no rest
3 min run then Dips ~15 reps
break for 5-10 min then repeat the whole process at least 4 times.

Goals: loose fat, build lean mass, and get a hard physique without getting too bulky.

hope i am making sense in this training.
your feedback is appreciated.
You use FREE TEST DAILY, whether you train daily or not! 100 caps is right and a bottle of FREE TEST will last 25 days.

Just make sure that if you want to "loose fat, build lean mass, and get a hard physique without getting too bulky", that your NUTRITION is set up and manipulated perfectly specifically for YOU! You want to recomp, and to recomp, your nutrition is going to be the deciding factor, and if you don;t have it right, you will struggle.

I'd also look at your training if I were you - you're doing a lot of cardio and little resistance work, and for your goals, resistance training (for any goal, really) is more important (unless you are an athlete training for an event). If you haven't already or don't know how, I recommend that you make sure your nutrition AND training is individualized especially for you for your goals and needs, so that you start making progress from the start.

~Rosie~

gsoooo7

Awards
thanks,
in that case i will hit the gym more often.
as for nutrition, well i am stuck with what they give for us at the camp where i live (i live in a temporary camp facility near a refinery project). its a balanced nutrition but i am adding to it some protein shakes a couple of times a day, i don't want to have a large amount of protein at one time, don't think it is helpful like that. and no i am not an athlete training for an event, but i like to have a high level of endurance.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks,
in that case i will hit the gym more often.
as for nutrition, well i am stuck with what they give for us at the camp where i live (i live in a temporary camp facility near a refinery project). its a balanced nutrition but i am adding to it some protein shakes a couple of times a day, i don't want to have a large amount of protein at one time, don't think it is helpful like that. and no i am not an athlete training for an event, but i like to have a high level of endurance.
No worries :) Just make sure that you don't do things because you think or feel like it - EVERYthing you are doing should have a PURPOSE and be structured towards progress in the pursuit of your goals.

Re protein, it doesn't matter how much you have at a time.

That's fine. Just so you know, RESISTANCE training DOES help re endurance, especially if your training with weights is tailored towards it.

It pays to know what you're doing and why, instead of doing whatever you think will get you where you want to (which it sounds like you are doing, and if you are not, my apologies), so I recommend that you do some personal research into nutrition and training, so that you understand the principles required for both in helping you target and achieve your goals.

~Rosie~

gsoooo7

Awards
no worries,
i will do this research then i'll get back to you.

bigcat292

Awards
i am looking to run free test and hgh up after i finish my natadrol could i run 3 bottles of free test and 3 of hgh up or just do 2 of each and can you up the dosage a little bit or stick with what the bottle says

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i am looking to run free test and hgh up after i finish my natadrol could i run 3 bottles of free test and 3 of hgh up or just do 2 of each and can you up the dosage a little bit or stick with what the bottle says
that would be fine

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
taking 2 Free Test and 2 HGHup would be optimal.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
~8 weeks is the optimal period of time to run both FREE TEST and HGHup (although you could extend it out to 12 weeks, but there is no need to), so two bottles back-to-back is adequate enough.

There is no need to up the dosage of either product - the dosage listed is the optimal dosage for best effects.

Just to add that if you have never run either FREE TEST or HGHup before, I recommend running each standalone first, to see how they affect you - so you can use one bottle of each (doesn't matter if you use FREE TEST or HGHup first, but I would recommend running FREE TEST first), and then run an 8-week stack of them.

~Rosie~