IGF-2 = wonder supplement

lemon

Awards
wanted to take my mega stack, but being a broke college student, i work with what i have. My dad ordered IGF-2 but recently just had surgery so he couldn't take it and let me have it. So i've been taking it along with my assault, and i am simply blown away.

i take:
3 igf-2's when i wake up before a meal
2 pre work out or before lunch on non workout days
3 before bed
w/ assault 30 mins before my workout

it's honestly been life changing. once being 300 lbs, and cutting down to 153 (current 178) i had so much loose skin and out of sharpness to fill in despite the years and years i've been lifting, and it's been rough and i see slow gains in a better physique here and there but nothing that is exciting or motivating. just the 3 weeks i've been taking this i have a totally new physique building up, i look much larger and am filling in awesomely....and the sex drive this thing gives you is crazy o_O

i do have to add i've been fallowing a crazy rigorous diet and new mass building workout that works a lot better then the old, but i know IGF-2 has a lot to do with the fast/extreme growth i've been experiencing...even the owner at the gym thought i was juicing cause i've been getting so much larger so fast, and my muscles are dense and dry looking when pumped up and sustain a constant pump throughout the day...i feel like the alpha walking into any room even with guys that are larger then me

i can not wait to take my IGF-2/free test/neovar/drive/rpm stack...

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
wanted to take my mega stack, but being a broke college student, i work with what i have. My dad ordered IGF-2 but recently just had surgery so he couldn't take it and let me have it. So i've been taking it along with my assault, and i am simply blown away.

i take:
3 before bed

it's honestly been life changing. once being 300 lbs, and cutting down to 153 (current 178) i had so much loose skin and out of sharpness to fill in despite the years and years i've been lifting, and it's been rough and i see slow gains in a better physique here and there but nothing that is exciting or motivating. just the 3 weeks i've been taking this i have a totally new physique building up, i look much larger and am filling in awesomely....and the sex drive this thing gives you is crazy o_O

i do have to add i've been fallowing a crazy rigorous diet and new mass building workout that works a lot better then the old, but i know IGF-2 has a lot to do with the fast/extreme growth i've been experiencing...even the owner at the gym thought i was juicing cause i've been getting so much larger so fast, and my muscles are dense and dry looking when pumped up and sustain a constant pump throughout the day...i feel like the alpha walking into any room even with guys that are larger then me

Thank you for your review and congrats on the transformation 300 to 175 is amazing. If you log that stack you posted up I'll throw in some Lit-Up of your choice.

PS. I just made a thread about feedback/review and giving away Lit-Up and Black Cats so be sure to check it out in the AppNut section.

lemon

Awards
Thank you for your review and congrats on the transformation 300 to 175 is amazing. If you log that stack you posted up I'll throw in some Lit-Up of your choice. PS. I just made a thread about feedback/review and giving away Lit-Up and Black Cats so be sure to check it out in the AppNut section.
Sure if ya want me to add lit up to the stack I'd be down to log it all

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how long is your break between the the IGF 2 and the new proposed stack? i suggest taking a month off and take Bio Mend or VitaBerry to get your body right again so you experience the same results.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
how long is your break between the the IGF 2 and the new proposed stack? i suggest taking a month off and take Bio Mend or VitaBerry to get your body right again so you experience the same results.
Great Idea, I take Bio Mend nonstop and switch between Hghup and IGF-2 back to back

lemon

Awards
What do you mean get my body back on track? All this stuff is non hormonal / not PH style? Would I have issues just going dry after my 8 weeks on it? (not panicking or saying you're wrong, just looking for a lil info ) and yes I was ganna take a month off

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What do you mean get my body back on track? All this stuff is non hormonal / not PH style? Would I have issues just going dry after my 8 weeks on it? (not panicking or saying you're wrong, just looking for a lil info ) and yes I was ganna take a month off
I took it as cycling off a supplement, flush it out your body then put it back in to shock it and get results again.

lemon

Awards
Alright I gotcha, not like I actually need to "fix" my body in any way.....I'm ordering the big stack this weekend coming up, serious about adding lit up to it? I'd totally be down to log it, if ya can kick me a tub of it

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alright I gotcha, not like I actually need to "fix" my body in any way.....I'm ordering the big stack this weekend coming up, serious about adding lit up to it? I'd totally be down to log it, if ya can kick me a tub of it
I should have asked first, are you in the US? Shipping out the US is killer on my cc lol

Edit: If you are in the US PM me your info and I'll have a bottle shipped to you in about two weeks.

lemon

Awards
You've been pm'ed, dunno if ya got it tho, so lemme know

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

i take:
3 before bed

The right nutrition and training for you for your goals, with the appropriate supplements to accompany them, can give some pretty amazing results! You have made an incredible transformation, so congratulations on that, and here's to continuing it in the pursuit of building your body into the best you possibly can!

IGF-2 and Assault are two of my top three products of all time, so you chose a GREAT stack there :)

Just a quick note if you haven't used FREE TEST, NeoVar, Drive and/or RPM, that you should ideally have used ALL the products in your proposed giant stack before using them as a stack - i.e. have used each product standalone, at the most stacked with another in that stack first - so that you know how each one affects you. Otherwise, you can be getting great results, but if you don't know what is doing what and only that it is a combination of everything, it's not very useful.

IGF 2 is my favorite product period
IGF-2 was my first favourite product ever! Took a LONG time for anything else to come close (and now nothing comes close to my top three favourite products of all time)!

IGF-2 (and that entire proposed stack) is NON-hormonal, yes. You will have no issues "going dry" after using it for eight weeks, and having a month off IGF-2 after using it for ~8 weeks before starting that stack is fine )and actually recommended, if you read the product FAQ).

~Rosie~

lemon

Awards
yeah, i read it which is why it confused me, the only 2 things i haven't used out of the stack is free test and neovar, think i should run them first before running the stack?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, i read it which is why it confused me, the only 2 things i haven't used out of the stack is free test and neovar, think i should run them first before running the stack?
I definitely recommend running FREE TEST standalone (or with products you have used before and know how they affect you) before stacking it with anything - that's the best way to get a measure of what effects and progress you get whilst using it (although keep in mind that progress is a result of a combination of factors, if which supplementation is only ONE factor, and the least important). Since NeoVar Recomped is a creatine product (with nutrient repartitioning effects), you could probably just stack this with anything regardless, using it as your creatine supplement - whether you choose to stack it with FREE TEST is up to you. Once you've used both products, then you could stack them with the others to make your giant stack.

~Rosie~

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmmm maybe i should try it. only APP Nut product I have tried is LIT UP

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
We definitely need to change this. You gotta try some of our other products, man!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe you should, LOL - I know I definitely recommend it. AppNut actually has a pretty solid line-up - the Drive/RPM stack never stops working, and IGF-2/NeoVar is still a great stack, plus the various others you can create :)

~Rosie~

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
LakeMountD IGF-1/GH 14