100% Honest Feedback

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm looking for 100% Honest Feedback

I'm looking for honest feedback on any of our products you have used. I don't mind if its good or bad, I'm going to use a random number generator to select the winner by post number and the winner will receive a bottle of Lit-Up and the second place will receive a bottle of Black Cats. I will keep this going until the end of the month just so we can get lots of reviews in here. Also I'll include samples inside the box that will be shipped to the winner as well as a surprise.

Post requirements to enter
Age, height, weight
How long you used the product?
Did it effect you like other products in its category?
What made you choose this product?
Would you buy again?
Would you suggest to a friend?

Feel free to keep it creative, you don't have to list my questions out and answer them. I would just like these in your post so others who have not tried the product can get an idea. Before I forget AppNut reps can enter but cannot win price :p

PS. You can post positive or negative reviews if thats honestly how you feel, by this being random anyone can win.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Product: black cat

height: 5'10"
weight: 194
How long you used the product? 30days

Did it effect you like other products in its category? Yes. Gave me great focus more than the crash type energy. Black cat was good as it didn't make me sick or anything.

What made you choose this product? Price and ingredients.

Would you buy again? Yes.

Would you suggest to a friend? Already
have. And he's run it with similar observations.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Product: lit-up

Did it effect you like other products in its category? I must say this is the best preworkout drink I've ever had. Taste wise this stuff blows everything out of the water. The energy from this is constant. Does hit you instantly or make you feel insane like most 1,3 do. But its okay I love it. The DAA is great. I didn't even realize there is no creatine in it and it still gave me excellent strength and recovery. Being off it now really SUX!!

What made you choose this product? Price and ingredients. Also an internet site had it on special.

Would you suggest to a friend? Yes.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Product: lit-up

Did it effect you like other products in its category? I must say this is the best preworkout drink I've ever had. Taste wise this stuff blows everything out of the water. The energy from this is constant. Does hit you instantly or make you feel insane like most 1,3 do. But its okay I love it. The DAA is great. I didn't even realize there is no creatine in it and it still gave me excellent strength and recovery. Being off it now really SUX!!

What made you choose this product? Price and ingredients. Also an internet site had it on special.

Would you suggest to a friend? Yes.
lol I went to new post and seen it was you who post and thought their must have been a mistake haha. I see what your doing now lol

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice reviews!

my favorite is IGF 2. IGF 2 is my favorite product period. even before i became a rep it was my favorite. the sleep is what sets it apart. sure you here that GH boosters provide great sleep, but until you have tried IGF 2, you cant compare it with other GH boosters from other companies. heck, even HGHup doesnt compare to IGF 2 IMO.

BigKoolWhip

BigKoolWhip

Awards
Favorite product is IGF 2. I ran it for 2 months and have done this many times. great results. as R1 stated, it out performs ALL HGH boosting products including HGHup in regards to sleep/lean body mass increase. if you are looking to cut, take HGHup. lean bulk or recomp, IGF 2 is perfect. I have taken HGHpro, HGHup, Powerfull and IGF 2 blows them all away.

Least favorite is Drive. I personally think drive is terrible. if it was 25 bucks for a large bottle, then yes, i would buy more. I ran two large bottles back to back. lost one pound. 5 pounds strength increase on bench. thats about it. for 60 bucks or however much it is, it is totally not worth it. I love every single appnut product i have tried other than Drive. not a bash on AN, just drive. dont understand why its so expensive....if it put on 4 -7 pounds, sure, id pay 50 bucks for that since it isnt a PH, but no results for 50-60 bucks? heck no

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Favorite product is IGF 2. I ran it for 2 months and have done this many times. great results. as R1 stated, it out performs ALL HGH boosting products including HGHup in regards to sleep/lean body mass increase. if you are looking to cut, take HGHup. lean bulk or recomp, IGF 2 is perfect. I have taken HGHpro, HGHup, Powerfull and IGF 2 blows them all away.

Least favorite is Drive. I personally think drive is terrible. if it was 25 bucks for a large bottle, then yes, i would buy more. I ran two large bottles back to back. lost one pound. 5 pounds strength increase on bench. thats about it. for 60 bucks or however much it is, it is totally not worth it. I love every single appnut product i have tried other than Drive. not a bash on AN, just drive. dont understand why its so expensive....if it put on 4 -7 pounds, sure, id pay 50 bucks for that since it isnt a PH, but no results for 50-60 bucks? heck no
(on drive): yeah it isnt my favorite product from our line, and i do understand the price issue. if you are looking for a test boosting product, Free Test would be your better option IMO.

Im a rep, but i dont suggest products i do not like. Free Test is legit. i always suggest taking 2 bottles though because you start to see serious strength gains around week 3 and the gains keep coming throughout he second bottle.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 208
Lit up
How long you used the product? I've used lit up for 3 weeks and I'm loving it. The energy from 2 scoops is perfect and I have not crashed once while taking it. Also another positive is that it tastes really good and mixes great.

Did it effect you like other products in its category? I personally like it a lot more because there is no dmaa in it.

What made you choose this product? I have taken Drive and RPM by App Nut before and enjoyed them.

Would you buy again? Already did, I've got another thing of lit up coming!

Would you suggest to a friend? Funny thing is that my buddy asked me what preworkout he should get and I told him lit up. His only complaint was the dye since he didn't get the peach tea flavor.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lol man I am actually a really big fan of drive but I do see the price issue. I guess I like drive because of it's overall effect. It's not a product your going to see big weight increases on it's more of a product that you will notice great recomposition on. Drop fat, gain muscle and strength, increase testosterone, increase endurance, increase natural energy level. But I have alwAys responded well to forskolii products. I would say my least favorite appnut product would be black cats just because it's too strong for me.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice comp. :) Lovin' the love for IGF-2! :arms:

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lol man I am actually a really big fan of drive but I do see the price issue. I guess I like drive because of it's overall effect. It's not a product your going to see big weight increases on it's more of a product that you will notice great recomposition on. Drop fat, gain muscle and strength, increase testosterone, increase endurance, increase natural energy level. But I have alwAys responded well to forskolii products. I would say my least favorite appnut product would be black cats just because it's too strong for me.
I agree, you could look at the ingredients and see what it will do for you from there. I don't put on more then maybe 5-8 pounds on a bulk with RPM and Drive but I'm not trying to and when I bulk I eat around 4-5k. I notice endurance and great energy with the two and adding free test was the kicker but that's a pricey stack. I would not run Drive alone and I think more people should try Neovar. Next promo I do I might give away a few Neovar bottles.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes I love neovar as well. Very underrated supplement in my opinion.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I ran the original Neovar along with Drive & RPM. Great stuff!!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Im happy to see some other products listed besides Lit Up here. IGF2, NeoVar, Drive, Black Cat i wanna hear about what you think on these!!

Id also like to hear more in the direction of the "health and wellness" side with BioMend and IGF2 if anyone has a comment.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can you elaborate on your thoughts of the original?...I'd love to see your review on which you liked better.
I've used both the original and the recomped NeoVar. The only difference between the two for me is that the original screwed with my bloods something bad (as can be seen in original logs done on the product) - the first time a creatine product has ever done this. Likely the CEE, which I am not a fan of and will never use again. Aside from that, progress and other effects are pretty much the same for me, regardless of what formulation.

...IGF2, NeoVar, Drive, Black Cat i wanna hear about what you think on these!!

Id also like to hear more in the direction of the "health and wellness" side with BioMend and IGF2 if anyone has a comment.
IGF-2
IGF-2 is IMO very UNDERrated and is my first equal #1 and favourite product ever. IGF-2 assists me in gaining muscle mass whilst simultaneously allowing me to stay relatively lean - usually maintaining 8-10% bodyfat - on ~4,300 cal/day! It is an excellent recomp product, with my strength constantly improving as well. My muscles are noticeably harder when I'm using IGF-2 compared to when I am not. Recovery on IGF-2 is great: Within a few days of using IGF-2 DOMS is completely eliminated, and my sleep is also deeper (especially is used in conjunction with Lipotrophin-PM). IGF-2 is also the ONLY Growth Hormone booster that works WITH my body, and ever since the use of my first bottle, IGF-2 has been a STAPLE in my supplement regime and I hate to be withOUT it!

NeoVar Recomped
I like NeoVar Recomped because not only is it a creatine product, but it also acts as a nutrient repartitioner and insulin mimic. Aside from helping with recovery, NeoVar Recomped is awesome to use on high calorie/carbohydrate days. On such days I double-dose NeoVar Recomped pre-bed, and the next day have none of the water retention or bloating that would usually occur after such days...NeoVar Recomped is among my top 2 creatine products.

Drive
Unlike the 7-10 days that it takes for males to notice the effects of Drive it takes me 3 weeks for Drive to kick in. However, once it does I notice greater endurance (and my endurance is pretty high as it is), especially for HIIT sessions. I also notice increased SPEED when doing such sessions, as well as with my running; over my first eight weeks of ever using it, I went from doing 4.5 min/km to 3.8 min/km over a 5.5km distance. Mood and libido both increase as well, along with muscular strength...Stacked with Activate Xtreme and IGF-2, this makes a lethal stack for gains in muscle mass and strength. Stacked with RPM, this makes an awesome stack for leaning out and increasing performance...Drive is honestly the BEST product I have ever used re improvements in endurance and speed endurance!

BLACK CATS
From first bottle experience (note that I ended up going up to 5-6 caps a day for the same effects after a while, and have not used this since I started using Assault): 1 cap provides clean, lasting energy that lasts me for 16-18 hours, and has me bouncing around the gym during training, not even having to take a second dose!...2 caps, and I am WIRED, and within 15 minutes of dosing first thing, I am wide awake and alert and bouncing around like an excitable puppy, thumping up and down the stairs, "stimmed out of your mind", as my husband calls it...Since using BLACK CATS, my appetite has been ANNIHILATED - and it's NOT from stress, which can cause me to swing both ways - and for me to NOT be hungry, and not want be able to or to want to keep eating once I start, is HUGE. Nothing else has done this for me re appetite...

Bio-Mend
After my first bottle of this, at Don's lead, I began to double-dose it, and definitely notice the difference in immune system, especially stacked with high doses of Vitamin C. A small gem in the Applied Nutriceuticals' line-up, and I actually used it as my "multivitamin/antioxidant" for over a year.

~Rosie~

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Can you elaborate on your thoughts of the original? Stay tuned for the Neovar promo, I'd love to see your review on which you liked better.
Good thread...your a genuine top bloke WAR. Can't wait for the updated feedback :)

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good thread...your a genuine top bloke WAR. Can't wait for the updated feedback :)
Haha you inspired this thread my friend. I just wish shipping wasn't so much or else I'd ship you some stuff. I hope this thread can give you some insight on what I was saying. Not everyone will believe a Rep so this thread as you can see matches my experience with majority of those listed here. I'm here anytime you need me and awaiting your e mail.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Shipping can suck a fat one. It costs more than the product lol and I would rather buy from you or Nutra. Have been dealt with and serviced so
Well and I wanna continue the relationship on here too

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Great thread, WAR. I've tried all our products and have benefitted from them all. The combo of Lipo-PM and IGF-2 is sick and gave me awesome sleep with some crazy dreams.

Right now, I'm running Lit-Up, Drive, Neovar, RPM, Free Test, HGHup, Bio-Mend, Complete Balance, Omegas, and Osteo-Sport. Making some fantastic gains!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great thread, WAR. I've tried all our products and have benefitted from them all. The combo of Lipo-PM and IGF-2 is sick and gave me awesome sleep with some crazy dreams.

Right now, I'm running Lit-Up, Drive, Neovar, RPM, Free Test, HGHup, Bio-Mend, Complete Balance, Omegas, and Osteo-Sport. Making some fantastic gains!
Yeah, the IGF-2/Lipotrophin-PM stack pre-bed works like a charm :)

That's one helluva stack you're running there (not that I can talk, having done almost the exact same thing, but with BLACK CATS and IGF-2 instead of LIT UP and HGHup)! AWESOME though!

~Rosie~

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All the amazing feedback on IGF-2 has got me itching to run it soon.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm surprised you haven't already - seriously, you don't know what you're missing out on! Pretty confident that you will love it as much as I do :)

~Rosie~

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We both need supplement rehab haha
Great thread, WAR. I've tried all our products and have benefitted from them all. The combo of Lipo-PM and IGF-2 is sick and gave me awesome sleep with some crazy dreams. Right now, I'm running Lit-Up, Drive, Neovar, RPM, Free Test, HGHup, Bio-Mend, Complete Balance, Omegas, and Osteo-Sport. Making some fantastic gains!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I pm ed you saying sorry! I will fix that

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Product: NEOVAR

Height:5'9"
Weight:220

Have tried a few of AppNuts. But one product of theirs that i was sold on from the start was their Neovar. Tried a sample pack and was blown away from the results that i ordered 2 bottles of the 240 count. The only thing though i didn't for some reason have the same experience that i've gotten from the sample pack? Why is that; i don't have a clue? But overall one of the most top notch, underated and slept on creatines on the market. Can be a bit costly after a while for some creatine mono though.

But definitetly recommended to a few of my buddies and will continue doing so, along with all of your other supps. Will i purchase again? Hell yeah, but it has to be a 2 bottle or more purchase, so the price has to be right. Creatine has become one of my supplement staples so i always got to have some on deck and in the stash.

Will definitely love the opportunity to running a sponsored log on the supplement:thinkerg:

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm surprised you haven't already - seriously, you don't know what you're missing out on! Pretty confident that you will love it as much as I do :)

~Rosie~
I know lol it's one of the few applied supplements I haven't ran yet. And I'm sure your right with all the great feedback I've been hearing especially from you I'm sure it will be my new goto gh supplement. I guess I just got hooked on hghup and just thought it couldn't get any better so Igf-2 kinda got overlooked by me. Im looking forward to comparing the two.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can you elaborate on your thoughts of the original? Stay tuned for the Neovar promo, I'd love to see your review on which you liked better.
personally I really enjoyed the original more than Recomped. Hard to say exactly why, but i had a hard time getting carb type + amount right with Recomped, where neovar original fit well into how I liked eating.

Outside of that, pre-being on TRT, I enjoyed Drive a lot. The difference of using it vs not was noticeable before I started TRT. Once I started, it was a little harder to tell the difference. Maybe its time to give it a whirl again though, its been a while.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know lol it's one of the few applied supplements I haven't ran yet. And I'm sure your right with all the great feedback I've been hearing especially from you I'm sure it will be my new goto gh supplement. I guess I just got hooked on hghup and just thought it couldn't get any better so Igf-2 kinda got overlooked by me. Im looking forward to comparing the two.
Although IGF-2 and HGHup are both classed as natural Growth Hormone boosters (with Testosterone boosting properties), they are two very different products. I've used both, as well as several other natural Growth Hormone boosters, and IGF-2 is the ONLY one that actually works WITH my body (I don't sleep when I use other natural Growth Hormone boosters - they have the OPPOSITE than intended effect - because of a dopamine imbalance), which is one of the reasons why I love it so much and recommend it as I do. Be interesting to see which one you prefer - just bear in mind, that the best way to make a comparison between the two is to ensure that your goals (both products will work in helping with ANY body or fitness goal, although each is better suited towards some than others), training, and nutrition, as well as other factors including recovery, work, etc., are as close as possible to being the same each time.

~Rosie~

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll definitely keep you posted on which one I prefer. I must admit that much like you my sleep was sometimes hit and miss with hghup and any of the other gh boosters I've tried actually. and that's been quite a few lol.( hghpro,ghenerate,powerful,I-gh-1) but where I really enjoyed hghup was preworkout. I realized I preferred to dose it mornings fasted and preworkout instead of pre bed. I noticed lean mass gains and strength increase with hghup the best that way. I would say my next favorite was ghenerate it worked pretty well for me.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
And thanks for recommending it to me Rosie. I really struggle with sleep sometimes so if it does nothing else but help with that it will be a winner in my book.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the IGF-2/Lipotrophin-PM stack pre-bed works like a charm :)

That's one helluva stack you're running there (not that I can talk, having done almost the exact same thing, but with BLACK CATS and IGF-2 instead of LIT UP and HGHup)! AWESOME though!

~Rosie~
Gotta make the gains, right!

You definitely need to give it a shot. Great product that deserves a lot more attention.
We both need supplement rehab haha
Yes, we do. Haha!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll definitely keep you posted on which one I prefer. I must admit that much like you my sleep was sometimes hit and miss with hghup and any of the other gh boosters I've tried actually. and that's been quite a few lol.( hghpro,ghenerate,powerful,I-gh-1) but where I really enjoyed hghup was preworkout. I realized I preferred to dose it mornings fasted and preworkout instead of pre bed. I noticed lean mass gains and strength increase with hghup the best that way. I would say my next favorite was ghenerate it worked pretty well for me.
Sleep wasn't hit and miss, LOL - I just did not sleep! When I first used HGHup (granted, I was beta-testing it), I did not sleep for nearly a week, and the day AFTER I did not have a dose, I slept for nearly a full day, and it continued like that with me experimenting using and not using it! So you can see why I love IGF-2 so much!

You'll get lean gains and strength, sometimes leaning as well, using most natural Growth Hormone boosters (with Testosterone boosting properties) - although, do bear in mind, that what eventual results you get will be predominantly from a combination of nutrition and training, with supplements the least contributing factor.

And thanks for recommending it to me Rosie. I really struggle with sleep sometimes so if it does nothing else but help with that it will be a winner in my book.
No worries :) Lipotrophin-PM was actually the first product that helped me re sleep quality (since my usual night sleep-time was 3-5 hours) - stacked with IGF-2, it's great!

~Rosie~

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can only handle one cap of black cats. I have taken two before, and about 3 hours later, i was seriously super high. even had the munchies lol i went to ihop and i knew i was high cause i would almost see double of everything that moved and was super light headed. at least i found my substance that i can take thats legal! haha!

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm at three for today and one Monster. Yesterday was 4 and two Monsters but its because I was working without sleep for 24 hours.
I can only handle one cap of black cats. I have taken two before, and about 3 hours later, i was seriously super high. even had the munchies lol i went to ihop and i knew i was high cause i would almost see double of everything that moved and was super light headed. at least i found my substance that i can take thats legal! haha!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm at three for today and one Monster. Yesterday was 4 and two Monsters but its because I was working without sleep for 24 hours.
You sir are just a machine!!!

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
I've been spontaneously "endorsing" Lit-Up since I think the second day I was running the first tub,
which was not long ago really.

34yo, 5.9, 170lbs, natty bb, I've been a low carber forever,
and I do intermittent fasting, so I workout in a fasted state
I keep my BF *very* low all year round, so
along with BCAA overdoses, my prewo product is VERY important.

Coming from years of Jack3d as my main prewo I decided to quit with all 1,3 based products
and went for Lit-Up as my first choice to replace it.
Lit-Up simply blew out of the water the performance the other prewo was givin me
without the sides!

The most noticeable benefit for me was strength. I've never increased my strength
as much and in such a short period of time as when I was taking it
My statements on the strength gains from Lit-Up are 101% honest
as you can read on the only log that I have in here, where I was wondering
what the heck was happening to me loading lbs and lbs on every exercise,
until I found out it was Lit-Up.

Great focus (very important thing for me on a prewo since I wo in the morning),
and the kick/energy is clean, solid and when you reach for that extra push for the heaviest
rep that's when I found it delivers. But the energy is steady all the time,
and another important thing worth mentioning is, it lasts. My sessions are 3 hours long
I need a product that doesn't leave me with an empty tank half way thru.
But that's also why the large doses of BCAA for me..

I noticed that I have to cycle it pretty often which for me is not a problem since
I do cycle prewo anyway, this way they pretty much never lose efficiency on me,
plus, I like different prewo for different kind of routines, and sometimes I take a break from stims
so I also run stim free products sometimes.

I add caffeine to my Lit-Up, I add caffeine to everything really and it works great on me.
I noticed no crash pwo with Lit-Up, which is nice because when you workout fasted and you're
insulin sensitive like me, you already have a crash from drinking your shaker with just whey and 5gr of oats,
if the prewo gives me crash too I simply pass out, with Lit-Up, no problem.

I liked the taste of it ok while I don't like cherry flavored stuff, and I'd kill for a Lit-Up Peach tub right now because
it ain't available here in EU yet :/

I ran three tubs so far and now I'm cycling it off, but I have two tubs sitting here, no kiddin'.. I just love it.
Funny thing is, I got Lit-Up the first time following the advice on this board.

There's a lot of hype in the sups market, mostly empty, whenever I had the chance I mentioned
Lit-Up because it delivers, big time.
It also got me interested in the brand which I wasn't familiar with,
I'll probably run IGF-2 at some point since everyone seem to love and maybe other products.
Just keep it up guys

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow, thanks for the review. you will love IGF 2. My fav AppNut product hands down. Also, look for Cool Down to come out very soon!!!

more info will be out on Cool Down next week. probably a release date (crossing fingers)

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
wow, thanks for the review. you will love IGF 2. My fav AppNut product hands down. Also, look for Cool Down to come out very soon!!!

more info will be out on Cool Down next week. probably a release date (crossing fingers)
That would be good I've been waiting to hear more about Cool Down. I think I saw a Sept 18th or something like that date somewhere.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shipping can suck a fat one. It costs more than the product lol...
It certainly does. I definitely do NOT miss the ridiculous shipping costs I paid for everything when I was at home!

~Rosie~

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
It certainly does. I definitely do NOT miss the ridiculous shipping costs I paid for everything when I was at home!

~Rosie~
Tell me about it... And to make things worse, there are things I wanna try ie samples from Supp companies and can't because of shipping to Aus...would love to be an international rep for someone though

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tell me about it... And to make things worse, there are things I wanna try ie samples from Supp companies and can't because of shipping to Aus...would love to be an international rep for someone though
Aussie is definitely stricter re what they let in than home - although New Zealand is heading in a similar direction if the TGA has its way, unfortunately.

If you want to be a rep, then you can always approach the company you want to be a part of with why they should add you to the team re what sets you apart, your experience, and what you can do for them, etc. - all they can do is say no, or you get the position. Otherwise, companies approach individuals they want on their team themselves - that's the way it always was with me. And some advertise if they are looking to add a rep. Bear in mind though, I recommend only applying to or approaching companies who you actually DO stand behind and trust in, and whose products you have used and are knowledgeable on.

~Rosie~

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Aussie is definitely stricter re what they let in than home - although New Zealand is heading in a similar direction if the TGA has its way, unfortunately.

If you want to be a rep, then you can always approach the company you want to be a part of with why they should add you to the team re what sets you apart, your experience, and what you can do for them, etc. - all they can do is say no, or you get the position. Otherwise, companies approach individuals they want on their team themselves - that's the way it always was with me. And some advertise if they are looking to add a rep. Bear in mind though, I recommend only applying to or approaching companies who you actually DO stand behind and trust in, and whose products you have used and are knowledgeable on.

~Rosie~
Customs and the government in general...have you seen Aussie PM?looks like a clown... Great...
Anyways...

Government is government...
Company would be MST

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards

No prob

I'm reading as much as I can about IGF-2 trying to understand what would be the best use of it
for me, my habits are a bit odd, I'm somewhat a weird kind of bb etc..,
I do follow my instinct a lot and what my body tells me, sometimes even the way I use supplements is
but experiments brought some good results.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No prob

I'm reading as much as I can about IGF-2 trying to understand what would be the best use of it
for me, my habits are a bit odd, I'm somewhat a weird kind of bb etc..,

I do follow my instinct a lot and what my body tells me, sometimes even the way I use supplements is
but experiments brought some good results.
There is a lot of information on it on the AppNut site.

I can definitely relate to dosing/timing products for you specifically. As far as getting the best effects from IGF-2, I recommend using - or starting with the following dosing/timing:

Training Days:
Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing
Dose 2 - 3 caps ~40 min pre-training
Dose 3 - 2 caps pre-bed*

Non-Training Days (if you train first thing - or close to it - then this option is best used for Training Days as well):
Dose 1 - 4 caps first thing
Dose 2 - 4 caps pre-bed*

* Note that pre-bed can be immediately pre-bed, ~40 min pre-bed, or even ~2 hours pre-bed - just have to experiment to see what works best for you.

~Rosie~

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
There is a lot of information on it on the AppNut site.

I can definitely relate to dosing/timing products for you specifically. As far as getting the best effects from IGF-2, I recommend using - or starting with the following dosing/timing:

Training Days:
Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing
Dose 2 - 3 caps ~40 min pre-training
Dose 3 - 2 caps pre-bed*

Non-Training Days (if you train first thing - or close to it - then this option is best used for Training Days as well):
Dose 1 - 4 caps first thing
Dose 2 - 4 caps pre-bed*

* Note that pre-bed can be immediately pre-bed, ~40 min pre-bed, or even ~2 hours pre-bed - just have to experiment to see what works best for you.

~Rosie~
Thanks Rosie,

yeah I've been reading the info on the site as well,
the second option seems more likely to work for me as I do wo first thing
Quick question about the first dose: is it ok to take it in a fasted state? (only bcaa pre/inta/pwo here)
or would be better 45min before my first meal? (which is in the afternoon)
i will experiment with it and surely find the sweet spot, but just to have an advice on a starting point

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Rosie,

yeah I've been reading the info on the site as well,
the second option seems more likely to work for me as I do wo first thing
Quick question about the first dose: is it ok to take it in a fasted state? (only bcaa pre/inta/pwo here)
or would be better 45min before my first meal? (which is in the afternoon)
i will experiment with it and surely find the sweet spot, but just to have an advice on a starting point
No worries, bud :)

Cool re dosing/timing option.

Not sure how long after waking you start training, but when I was back home training first thing, I dosed like so:
0330 - 2 caps IGF-2 on waking
0430 - Cardio
0500 - Stretch
0520 - 2 caps IGF-2 40 min pre-weights
0600 - Weights
2130 - 2 caps IGF-2 pre-bed
Depending on when you train, you can also try doing a 3/2/3 dosing/timing for those times (i.e. first thing, 40 min pre-weights, pre-bed) as I did - just another suggestion.

Dosing in a fasted state is fine - I do this all the time. Dosing with or close to is also fine (if you do - which I have also done, along with preworkout products).

You want to dose IGF-2 when your natural Growth Hormone levels are lower or coming down from a pulse, so that you elevate them or keep them higher for longer - for a male, these times are first thing and pre-bed.

One thing I will recommend if you use IGF-2 is to only HALF-dose it for the first week of using it - this is simply to combat any lethargy that you might experience and get your body used to it, and then go full recommended dosage on from the second week on. Once you are using full dosage, there is no need to dose higher - the dosages are recommended doe the specific bodyweights because they are the optimal dosage for the best effects and results for an individual of that body mass.

~Rosie~

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
No worries, bud :)

Cool. Not sure how long after waking you start training, but when I was back home training first thing, I dosed like so:
0330 - 2 caps IGF-2 on waking
0430 - Cardio
0500 - Stretch
0520 - 2 caps IGF-2 40 min pre-weights
0600 - Weights
2130 - 2 caps IGF-2 pre-bed

Depending on when you train, you can also try doing a 3/2/3 dosing/timing for those times (i.e. first thing, 40 min pre-weights, pre-bed) as I did - just another suggestion.

Dosing in a fasted state is fine - I do this all the time. Dosing with or close to is also fine (if you do - which I have also done, along with preworkout products).

You want to dose IGF-2 when your natural Growth Hormone levels are lower or coming down from a pulse, so that you elevate them or keep them higher for longer - for a male, these times are first thing and pre-bed.

~Rosie~
Awesome
sounds easy to integrate in my sup/wo schedule :)