1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.11%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    wow, thanks for the review. you will love IGF 2. My fav AppNut product hands down. Also, look for Cool Down to come out very soon!!!

more info will be out on Cool Down next week. probably a release date (crossing fingers)
    That would be good I've been waiting to hear more about Cool Down. I think I saw a Sept 18th or something like that date somewhere.

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Shipping can suck a fat one. It costs more than the product lol...
    It certainly does. I definitely do NOT miss the ridiculous shipping costs I paid for everything when I was at home!

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott

It certainly does. I definitely do NOT miss the ridiculous shipping costs I paid for everything when I was at home!

~Rosie~
    Tell me about it... And to make things worse, there are things I wanna try ie samples from Supp companies and can't because of shipping to Aus...would love to be an international rep for someone though
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Tell me about it... And to make things worse, there are things I wanna try ie samples from Supp companies and can't because of shipping to Aus...would love to be an international rep for someone though
    Aussie is definitely stricter re what they let in than home - although New Zealand is heading in a similar direction if the TGA has its way, unfortunately.

If you want to be a rep, then you can always approach the company you want to be a part of with why they should add you to the team re what sets you apart, your experience, and what you can do for them, etc. - all they can do is say no, or you get the position. Otherwise, companies approach individuals they want on their team themselves - that's the way it always was with me. And some advertise if they are looking to add a rep. Bear in mind though, I recommend only applying to or approaching companies who you actually DO stand behind and trust in, and whose products you have used and are knowledgeable on.

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott

Aussie is definitely stricter re what they let in than home - although New Zealand is heading in a similar direction if the TGA has its way, unfortunately.

If you want to be a rep, then you can always approach the company you want to be a part of with why they should add you to the team re what sets you apart, your experience, and what you can do for them, etc. - all they can do is say no, or you get the position. Otherwise, companies approach individuals they want on their team themselves - that's the way it always was with me. And some advertise if they are looking to add a rep. Bear in mind though, I recommend only applying to or approaching companies who you actually DO stand behind and trust in, and whose products you have used and are knowledgeable on.

~Rosie~
    Customs and the government in general...have you seen Aussie PM?looks like a clown... Great...
    Anyways...

Government is government...
    Company would be MST
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  6. AK DoubleWide 47
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.46%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    wow, thanks for the review. you will love IGF 2. My fav AppNut product hands down. Also, look for Cool Down to come out very soon!!!

more info will be out on Cool Down next week. probably a release date (crossing fingers)
    No prob

I'm reading as much as I can about IGF-2 trying to understand what would be the best use of it
    for me, my habits are a bit odd, I'm somewhat a weird kind of bb etc..,
    I do follow my instinct a lot and what my body tells me, sometimes even the way I use supplements is
    but experiments brought some good results.
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

7. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47 View Post
    No prob

I'm reading as much as I can about IGF-2 trying to understand what would be the best use of it
    for me, my habits are a bit odd, I'm somewhat a weird kind of bb etc..,

I do follow my instinct a lot and what my body tells me, sometimes even the way I use supplements is
    but experiments brought some good results.
    There is a lot of information on it on the AppNut site.

I can definitely relate to dosing/timing products for you specifically. As far as getting the best effects from IGF-2, I recommend using - or starting with the following dosing/timing:

Training Days:
    Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing
    Dose 2 - 3 caps ~40 min pre-training
    Dose 3 - 2 caps pre-bed*

Non-Training Days (if you train first thing - or close to it - then this option is best used for Training Days as well):
    Dose 1 - 4 caps first thing
    Dose 2 - 4 caps pre-bed*

* Note that pre-bed can be immediately pre-bed, ~40 min pre-bed, or even ~2 hours pre-bed - just have to experiment to see what works best for you.

~Rosie~

8. AK DoubleWide 47
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.46%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    There is a lot of information on it on the AppNut site.

I can definitely relate to dosing/timing products for you specifically. As far as getting the best effects from IGF-2, I recommend using - or starting with the following dosing/timing:

Training Days:
    Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing
    Dose 2 - 3 caps ~40 min pre-training
    Dose 3 - 2 caps pre-bed*

Non-Training Days (if you train first thing - or close to it - then this option is best used for Training Days as well):
    Dose 1 - 4 caps first thing
    Dose 2 - 4 caps pre-bed*

* Note that pre-bed can be immediately pre-bed, ~40 min pre-bed, or even ~2 hours pre-bed - just have to experiment to see what works best for you.

~Rosie~
    Thanks Rosie,

yeah I've been reading the info on the site as well,
    the second option seems more likely to work for me as I do wo first thing
    Quick question about the first dose: is it ok to take it in a fasted state? (only bcaa pre/inta/pwo here)
    or would be better 45min before my first meal? (which is in the afternoon)
    i will experiment with it and surely find the sweet spot, but just to have an advice on a starting point

9. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Thanks Rosie,

yeah I've been reading the info on the site as well,
    the second option seems more likely to work for me as I do wo first thing
    Quick question about the first dose: is it ok to take it in a fasted state? (only bcaa pre/inta/pwo here)
    or would be better 45min before my first meal? (which is in the afternoon)
    i will experiment with it and surely find the sweet spot, but just to have an advice on a starting point
    No worries, bud

Cool re dosing/timing option.

Not sure how long after waking you start training, but when I was back home training first thing, I dosed like so:
    0330 - 2 caps IGF-2 on waking
    0430 - Cardio
    0500 - Stretch
    0520 - 2 caps IGF-2 40 min pre-weights
    0600 - Weights
    2130 - 2 caps IGF-2 pre-bed
    Depending on when you train, you can also try doing a 3/2/3 dosing/timing for those times (i.e. first thing, 40 min pre-weights, pre-bed) as I did - just another suggestion.

Dosing in a fasted state is fine - I do this all the time. Dosing with or close to is also fine (if you do - which I have also done, along with preworkout products).

You want to dose IGF-2 when your natural Growth Hormone levels are lower or coming down from a pulse, so that you elevate them or keep them higher for longer - for a male, these times are first thing and pre-bed.

One thing I will recommend if you use IGF-2 is to only HALF-dose it for the first week of using it - this is simply to combat any lethargy that you might experience and get your body used to it, and then go full recommended dosage on from the second week on. Once you are using full dosage, there is no need to dose higher - the dosages are recommended doe the specific bodyweights because they are the optimal dosage for the best effects and results for an individual of that body mass.

~Rosie~

10. AK DoubleWide 47
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.46%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    No worries, bud

Cool. Not sure how long after waking you start training, but when I was back home training first thing, I dosed like so:
    0330 - 2 caps IGF-2 on waking
    0430 - Cardio
    0500 - Stretch
    0520 - 2 caps IGF-2 40 min pre-weights
    0600 - Weights
    2130 - 2 caps IGF-2 pre-bed

Depending on when you train, you can also try doing a 3/2/3 dosing/timing for those times (i.e. first thing, 40 min pre-weights, pre-bed) as I did - just another suggestion.

Dosing in a fasted state is fine - I do this all the time. Dosing with or close to is also fine (if you do - which I have also done, along with preworkout products).

You want to dose IGF-2 when your natural Growth Hormone levels are lower or coming down from a pulse, so that you elevate them or keep them higher for longer - for a male, these times are first thing and pre-bed.

~Rosie~
    Awesome
    sounds easy to integrate in my sup/wo schedule

11. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Awesome
    sounds easy to integrate in my sup/wo schedule
    Yeppers

~Rosie~

12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Hey just wanted to say thanks to all who recommended IGF-2 to me ( R1, Rosie) I took my first dose last night it was AMAZING! I haven't slept that well in a long time. I wish I would have given this one a try a long time ago. I deserve a face palm lol I've used nearly all appnut has to offer and the one I end up skipping over actually turns out to be one of my new favorites.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  13. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Hey just wanted to say thanks to all who recommended IGF-2 to me ( R1, Rosie) I took my first dose last night it was AMAZING! I haven't slept that well in a long time. I wish I would have given this one a try a long time ago. I deserve a face palm lol I've used nearly all appnut has to offer and the one I end up skipping over actually turns out to be one of my new favorites.
    No worries, bud AppNut actually used to make samples of IGF-2, so you could have tried one of those before they stopped doing it (costs of raws and each sample was enough to last a week). Glad you enjoyed your first day - bring on the rest!

~Rosie~

14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

IGF 2 is one of the few GH boosters that u can see one of the effects day 1. at least for me it is that way
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

GABA and muca purien products are great, cant disregard them. But IGF2 went in its own direction that has dramatic effect right form the get go.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

So would any of you suggest a half dose for IGF 2 if I've never taken it?
    Independent
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

i wouldnt. my first time taken it i did the full dose.
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Cool Appnut

Thanks
  19. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    So would any of you suggest a half dose for IGF 2 if I've never taken it?
    Yes - for the first week. This however, is optional, but if you experience lethargy at full dosage for your first days or so, I recommend using half-dosage for the first week to allow your body to "acclimatize" to the IGF-2.

~Rosie~

Similar Forum Threads

1. Honest feedback and opinions of ALRI Evo Stack
    By woofman81 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 03-02-2010, 10:15 AM
  2. gyno or no?: be honest
    By gibbob2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 06-05-2008, 03:19 PM
  3. Now, Thats An Honest Cop!!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 1