my new ultimate pre/post workout stack

  1. my new ultimate pre/post workout stack


    Lit Up 10 min pre workout (hits me fast...(rick flair....WHOOOO!)

    3 caps NeoVar with a bagel 30 min pre workout

    1 serving of Cool Down post workout

    3 caps NeoVar post workout with pasta



    btw, check out my new signature
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount


  2. Nice man, I need some cool down in my life.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  3. Wait, what?

    How did you get cool down!?!?!?

    Damn you reps and your first dibs on products!!!
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
    •   
       


  4. Mine is

    Breakfast Lit-Up Peach tea
    Neovar Pre and Post Workout
    Drive/RPM/Free Test Mid day and again Post workout

    Black cats AM before work at 0550 and after 8 hours another BC unless its friday then I take three to four spread out over 22 hours to complete my back to back shift.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  5. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Wait, what?

    How did you get cool down!?!?!?

    Damn you reps and your first dibs on products!!!
    i dont have it yet lol im just saying once its available, that will be my stack. and anthony, thats a great stack, but im taking about something more along the lines of a staple stack. i know cool down and lit up arent staples as lit up has DAA and cool down effects IGF 1 levels, but its closer to a staple than free test...etc ya know?
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  6. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i dont have it yet lol im just saying once its available, that will be my stack. and anthony, thats a great stack, but im taking about something more along the lines of a staple stack. i know cool down and lit up arent staples as lit up has DAA and cool down effects IGF 1 levels, but its closer to a staple than free test...etc ya know?
    I wasn't ever planning to come off Free Test until I seen a way to do it using Endosurge after then repeat. I love my Test Bio-available
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  7. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Lit Up 10 min pre workout (hits me fast...(rick flair....WHOOOO!)

    3 caps NeoVar with a bagel 30 min pre workout

    1 serving of Cool Down post workout

    3 caps NeoVar post workout with pasta



    btw, check out my new signature
    At first, I was like "Where's my Cool Down?!" Then I read down a few more posts.....I can't wait to incorporate it into my routine, too! Hopefully sooner rather than later.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by drooks10 View Post
    At first, I was like "Where's my Cool Down?!" Then I read down a few more posts.....I can't wait to incorporate it into my routine, too! Hopefully sooner rather than later.
    Has the ingredient profile been released yet (cool down) ?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Has the ingredient profile been released yet (cool down) ?
    x2!

    I feel like I am out of the loop here.. share the secrets guys!!!!
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  10. info will be released next week
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  11. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    info will be released next week
    Awesome! Can't wait to see what Dirk has formulated.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  12. yeah its taken so long because the prices on the ingredients for Cool Down has increased a lot. George said a lot more info will be available the week of the 19th, which is this coming Monday. I know the release date is very very soon because in the summer, we were aiming for the end of August for the Olympia but the flavor had not been finalized yet. I am pretty confident that its just about ready
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. For Sale: Pre/Post Workout Stack (Muscle Builders)
    By Reid Crowns in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-19-2010, 10:36 AM
  2. Ultimate Diesel pre/post workout stack?
    By jart45 in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-31-2009, 03:48 PM
  3. The Ultimate Post Cycle Therapy Stack
    By The G Train in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-01-2008, 02:30 AM
  4. Ultimate Savings w/ the Ultimate NHA Stack!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 10:42 AM
  5. post post workout meal and diet -- HELP/THOUGHTS
    By beebab in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-17-2007, 02:08 AM
Log in
Log in