my new ultimate pre/post workout stack
- 09-07-2011, 08:47 PM
- 09-07-2011, 09:18 PM
Nice man, I need some cool down in my life.
09-07-2011, 09:30 PM
How did you get cool down!?!?!?
Damn you reps and your first dibs on products!!!
"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
09-07-2011, 11:17 PM
Breakfast Lit-Up Peach tea
Neovar Pre and Post Workout
Drive/RPM/Free Test Mid day and again Post workout
Black cats AM before work at 0550 and after 8 hours another BC unless its friday then I take three to four spread out over 22 hours to complete my back to back shift.
09-07-2011, 11:25 PM
09-07-2011, 11:59 PM
09-13-2011, 02:36 PM
Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!
09-13-2011, 02:57 PM
09-13-2011, 03:01 PM
09-14-2011, 06:45 PM
09-14-2011, 07:01 PM
09-16-2011, 11:45 AM
yeah its taken so long because the prices on the ingredients for Cool Down has increased a lot. George said a lot more info will be available the week of the 19th, which is this coming Monday. I know the release date is very very soon because in the summer, we were aiming for the end of August for the Olympia but the flavor had not been finalized yet. I am pretty confident that its just about ready
Similar Forum Threads
- By Reid Crowns in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-19-2010, 10:36 AM
- By jart45 in forum Get Diesel NutritionReplies: 10Last Post: 08-31-2009, 03:48 PM
- By The G Train in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 6Last Post: 03-01-2008, 02:30 AM
- By NutraPlanet CS in forum NutraplanetReplies: 12Last Post: 10-09-2007, 10:42 AM
- By beebab in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2007, 02:08 AM