Hgh up + what?

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Want to run a test booster with this any suggestions?

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
that's what I was thinking although is there a better test booster out there?? Also all the toxcisity (sp?) talk DAA had around it worries me. I have been taking original the EAT stack for a week and three days and have not noticed anything from it as of yet. How does Hghup and Freetest compare?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the only thing you have to worry about DAA is the potential estro sides. this is why, if somebody is prone to them, we suggest an anti esto/test boosting product like free test.

there are many logs on free test if you would like to see them. i told everybody to purchase 2 bottles but they didnt listen. they started to see serious strength gains around week 3 then they were almost out. this is why,if you choose free test, buy two bottles.

as far as other test boosters are concerned, its your own preference. everybody likes different ones. Sustain Alpha and Free Test are my two favorite other than DAA.

if you wanted to get a different test booster strictly from AppNut, you have a few options:

Drive, RPM, Lit Up (contains DAA), Free Test.

you have a few options: you can take Drive, RPM, HGHup stacked together, but i wouldnt suggest that. If i was going to take a stack, I would take IGF 2 + Free Test + Lit Up. IGF 2 and HGHup are interchangeable but i prefer IGF 2 when bulking.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the only thing you have to worry about DAA is the potential estro sides. this is why, if somebody is prone to them, we suggest an anti esto/test boosting product like free test.

there are many logs on free test if you would like to see them. i told everybody to purchase 2 bottles but they didnt listen. they started to see serious strength gains around week 3 then they were almost out. this is why,if you choose free test, buy two bottles.

as far as other test boosters are concerned, its your own preference. everybody likes different ones. Sustain Alpha and Free Test are my two favorite other than DAA.

if you wanted to get a different test booster strictly from AppNut, you have a few options:

Drive, RPM, Lit Up (contains DAA), Free Test.

you have a few options: you can take Drive, RPM, HGHup stacked together, but i wouldnt suggest that. If i was going to take a stack, I would take IGF 2 + Free Test + Lit Up. IGF 2 and HGHup are interchangeable but i prefer IGF 2 when bulking.
Why do you prefer IGF over HGH up?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see alot better results from IGF 2 than HGHup. HGHup i see more of a fat loss, strength gain kind of gains. with IGF 2, I see muscle mass with minimal fat loss and strength gains. plus the sleep is better. IMO, IGF 2, other than a PH, is the best product on the market hands down and Rosie would agree!

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
any pct protocol on igf 2? also any good place selling stacks?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see alot better results from IGF 2 than HGHup. HGHup i see more of a fat loss, strength gain kind of gains. with IGF 2, I see muscle mass with minimal fat loss and strength gains. plus the sleep is better. IMO, IGF 2, other than a PH, is the best product on the market hands down and Rosie would agree!
Hmm...

I haven't tried either yet, just know the ingredients that are used but with the 50% off sale looks like I will be getting a bottle of each along with my peach lit up to try out!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you havent tried IGF 2????? holy crap. try that first. you will notice the sleep benefits day 1.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Want to run a test booster with this any suggestions?
Use Erase or FREE TEST. Even Drive. Depends on your goals, really - although, in saying that, as long as your training and nutrition are targeted at your goals, doesn't really matter too much what supplements you use to help in progressing towards them.

that's what I was thinking although is there a better test booster out there?? Also all the toxcisity (sp?) talk DAA had around it worries me. I have been taking original the EAT stack for a week and three days and have not noticed anything from it as of yet. How does Hghup and Freetest compare?
You can't compare HGHup and FREE TEST. HGHup is a natural Growth Hormone booster with Testosterone boosting properties. FREE TEST is a natural Testosterone booster with AI and cortisol controlling properties. Stacked together, they'd be fine.

Yes, I agree with Phil. IGF-2 is my top third equal #1 product out there, period, and was my FIRST favourite of all time! That said, HGHup does NOT agree with my body chemistry (although it is not alone in that and any other natural Growth Hormone booster aside from IGF-2 is the same) and so I will not use it again.

any pct protocol on igf 2? also any good place selling stacks?
IGF-2 is a NATURAL Growth Hormone booster (with Testosterone boosting properties) - NO PCT is required! IGF-2 is generally not sold as part of a stack - it CAN be stacked with all of Applied Nutriceuticals' products though (except HGHup - there is not need to stack two natural Growth hormone boosters together), for great results!

~Rosie~

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you havent tried IGF 2????? holy crap. try that first. you will notice the sleep benefits day 1.
Nope the price is what had held me back from trying it but with this 50% sale that is no longer a reason

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah i do understand about the price. the reps have a 40% off coupon. shipping is free.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got my HGH up in!!!

Free Test/HGH up/Lit Up stack in about a month... SO EXCITED!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you will like it. if you can, take two bottles of HGHup and 2 bottles of Free Test....especially Free Test. you will see it really kicking in about week 3 and you will wish you had a second bottle, i promise you.