serving sizes/servings per container?

lemon

Awards
how much do you guys end up spending on a complete cycle from AN? i'm just noticing now that some of the containers say things such as 5 servings a day, with 30 servings per container....that's only 6 days worth of the supp? to run a full 8 week cycle of say FREE TEST you're looking at well over $300 even with a 40% dicount.....my plan was to run a thick stack of FREE TEST/drive/neovar/IGF-2/RPM....but i might need to cut out a few products and run a smaller stack such as IGF-2/drive/RPM/(possible)neovar ,due to sheer cost

how much do you guys usually spend/what do you usually buy?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what products say that???? Free Test is 4 caps per serving with 25 servings.

before i became i rep, i would by from Nutra and get IGF 2 or HGHup with RPM as my pre workout then i would add stuff from other companies in there.

calculate it out with the 40% discount and then calculate other websites that sell what you are looking for. but remember, appnut.com has free shipping. they also like to throw in samples and shirts sometimes.

if your low on money, i would take out the Drive

lemon

Awards
oh wow....i feel dumb as hell, i was reading that as in i thought it only had 24 pills in the bottle

....ignore me, im an idiot haha

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with the stack!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how much do you guys end up spending on a complete cycle from AN? i'm just noticing now that some of the containers say things such as 5 servings a day, with 30 servings per container....that's only 6 days worth of the supp? to run a full 8 week cycle of say FREE TEST you're looking at well over $300 even with a 40% dicount.....my plan was to run a thick stack of FREE TEST/drive/neovar/IGF-2/RPM....but i might need to cut out a few products and run a smaller stack such as IGF-2/drive/RPM/(possible)neovar ,due to sheer cost

how much do you guys usually spend/what do you usually buy?
Most of AppNut's product dosages are made based on your bodyweight* - there is a dosage/timing chart with recommended dosage for different bodyweights on each product label. Smaller individuals are obviously going to have a bottle of most products last longer than a larger individual - for example, a bottle of IGF-2 at the recommended dosage of 6 caps daily lasts me 40 days, whereas it's only going to last someone >250 pounds 24 days at the recommended dosage of 10 caps daily. Do note that the dosages given for each bodyweight are the OPTIMAL dosage for that bodyweight for each product - underdosing to make the product last longer, or overdosing to see if you can get better results (which is not likely, since you'll be over "optimal" dosage) is not ideal.

Also on each product label, when it lists the ingredients and amounts per serving, it says how many capsules make up a serving - this is NOT the same for every product, so make sure that you DO read the product labels.

* AppNut products where dosages are standard/the same for everyone are LIT UP, FREE TEST, BLACK CATS, HGHup, Bio-Mend, Omega-Essentials, Complete-Balance (note that for the "Sports Line" products mentioned here, dosages can be adjusted by the individual if desired, though).

~Rosie~