Green Tea in HGH UP

John33

Awards
Hello,

Three questions: 1) Can I get samples of HGH UP? 2) The label says that it contains green tea. Is it a decaffeinated green tea? The reason I ask is because it says to take it before bed, but I have taken a typical green tea extract before bed and could not fall asleep for a long time.

Thanks.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1.) no, there are no samples for HGHup. 2.) i am not sure. but t does not keep you up, i can say that much. i havent seen any reviews or logs saying HGHup kept them awake at night.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
You can sample HGHPro though.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there is no need for samples on GH products unless you are trying to determine the sleep on it. HGH takes a long time of dosing to see max results.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello,

Three questions: 1) Can I get samples of HGH UP? 2) The label says that it contains green tea. Is it a decaffeinated green tea? The reason I ask is because it says to take it before bed, but I have taken a typical green tea extract before bed and could not fall asleep for a long time.

Thanks.
1) Samples of HGHup are not available.

2) It is not decaffeinated Green Tea - the amount of caffeine in it is negligible and not likely to have any stimulant effects on you.

If you use HGHup pre-bed and cannot sleep, it is likely to be the Huperzine-A doing this and not the Green Tea.

Phil, many individuals had a few issues re sleep and going to sleep when using HGHup - this was solved with the first thing and pre-training dosage recommendation. I was one of the few who could not sleep at all when using HGHup (although, I was a beta tester for it and have not used the final version), but if I did not dose it, slept for ~18 hours the day after not dosing. In saying that, this was specific to me and I do not and cannot sleep well (if at all) on ANY natural Growth Hormone booster but IGF-2.

~Rosie~

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
your body is also kinda weird! haha kidding aside, i havent seen that before, but i understand it can happen. everybody i see and talk to say they prefer dosing all caps at night pre bed.

to the OP, if you choose to buy a bottle, try it both ways. you can also PM dirk and he may be able to give you a sample. i saw on a previous thread he did that for some other person.

John33

Awards
1) Samples of HGHup are not available.

2) It is not decaffeinated Green Tea - the amount of caffeine in it is negligible and not likely to have any stimulant effects on you.

If you use HGHup pre-bed and cannot sleep, it is likely to be the Huperzine-A doing this and not the Green Tea.

Phil, many individuals had a few issues re sleep and going to sleep when using HGHup - this was solved with the first thing and pre-training dosage recommendation. I was one of the few who could not sleep at all when using HGHup (although, I was a beta tester for it and have not used the final version), but if I did not dose it, slept for ~18 hours the day after not dosing. In saying that, this was specific to me and I do not and cannot sleep well (if at all) on ANY natural Growth Hormone booster but IGF-2.

~Rosie~
Rosie, thank you, as always, very clear and informative.

Should I just follow the dosing instructions on the bottle or do you recommend something different in terms of dosing and when to take it, i.e., before bed, prior to exercise? By the way, if I take it pri-workout, how does it stack with the RPM + DRIVE stack that I am on now. I also take DAA + Erase in the morning.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
your body is also kinda weird! haha kidding aside, i havent seen that before, but i understand it can happen. everybody i see and talk to say they prefer dosing all caps at night pre bed.

to the OP, if you choose to buy a bottle, try it both ways. you can also PM dirk and he may be able to give you a sample. i saw on a previous thread he did that for some other person.
It is indeed, Phil. But yes, when HGHup came out, there were a few individuals with this issue. Whilst there is the general 5 caps pre-bed dosing recommendation (and this is the optimal/best dosing/timing re effects in general), for some individuals, we recommended dosing/timing dependent on them (albeit still falling into the general natural Growth Hormone/Testosterone booster dosing/timing).

Dirk may do this. Or an AppNut rep may also if asked nicely - when I was with Applied Nutriceuticals, I often sent various individuals enough product to last 4-7 days of products we did not have samples of from my personal supply for others to try.

Rosie, thank you, as always, very clear and informative.

Should I just follow the dosing instructions on the bottle or do you recommend something different in terms of dosing and when to take it, i.e., before bed, prior to exercise? By the way, if I take it pri-workout, how does it stack with the RPM + DRIVE stack that I am on now. I also take DAA + Erase in the morning.
No worries :)

There are several different ways you can dose/time HGHup:

Dosing/Timing for HGHup♂

Resistance Training Days

Option A (if you do not train first thing)
Dose 1 - 2-3 caps first thing
Dose 2 - 3 caps 45-60 min pre-resistance training

Option B (if you train first thing)
Dose 1 – 2-3 caps 45-60 min pre-resistance training
Dose 2 - 3 caps pre-bed

Non-Resistance Training Days

Option A
Dose 1 – 2-3 caps first thing in the morning
Dose 2 - 3 caps pre-bed

Option B
Dose 1 – 5-6 caps pre-bed

You may want to start out at the lower dosage for the first few days; this hits hard. If you're on the lighter side (i.e. <140-150lb) then use 4 caps daily; otherwise dose 5-6 caps daily.

You can stack HGHup fine with Drive and RPM, whether you choose to dose it pre-training or not.

You're new to the forum - be aware that there are a lot of threads specifically on HGHup, with one that answered any question asked, so I recommend that you take some time to look around and do a bit of research (on ANY product you want to use - that is what the company subforums are for after all).

~Rosie~

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
I've been splitting my doses, 3 in the AM and 2 Pre-bed. I stack the 3 in the morning with 2 Free Test, 3 Drive and 1 RPM. Great results so far. When I start my next bottle, I'm going to do all 5 at night to see the difference.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Tried all 5 at night and loved it, I'm sticking to that now. :D
I've been dosing it like this for a few nights now. Before, I was dosing 3 in the morning and 2 at night. Never again! I've slept like a rock the last few nights and woke up refreshed and ready to go!

FW Friedel

FW Friedel

Awards
  • Established
Hello,

Thanks.
Shoot me a PM with your full name and shipping address and I will send you some HGHup!

John33

Awards
I got the samples (a whole bottle of HGH-UP), thank you so much!

Question: As of yesterday, I am on Anabeta (4 a day, for now). So can I still take 5 capsules of HGH-UP pre-bed or should I use HGH-UP differently while I am on Anabeta, or maybe not use it at all while I am on Anabeta?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Question: As of yesterday, I am on Anabeta (4 a day, for now). So can I still take 5 capsules of HGH-UP pre-bed or should I use HGH-UP differently while I am on Anabeta, or maybe not use it at all while I am on Anabeta?
Dose both HGHup and AnaBeta as recommended - as Phil said, they stack fine together.

~Rosie~

FW Friedel

FW Friedel

Awards
  • Established

You're welcome!

It's my pleasure to send it to you.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
I saw some info on green tea in terms of messing with testosterone levels. Nothing I've witnessed taking it since I cruise all the time. But something to note for others taking it

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
where did you see that
There is a theory floating around out there..

Green tea polyphenols inhibit testosterone production in rat Leydig cells.

Abstract
This study investigated the acute effects of green tea extract (GTE) and its polyphenol constituents, (-)-epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG) and (-)-epicatechin (EC), on basal and stimulated testosterone production by rat Leydig cells in vitro. Leydig cells purified in a Percoll gradient were incubated for 3 h with GTE, EGCG or EC and the testosterone precursor androstenedione, in the presence or absence of either protein kinase A (PKA) or protein kinase C (PKC) activators. The reversibility of the effect was studied by pretreating cells for 15 min with GTE or EGCG, allowing them to recover for 1 h and challenging them for 2 h with human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG), luteinizing hormone releasing hormone (LHRH), 22(R)-hydroxycholesterol or androstenedione. GTE and EGCG, but not EC, inhibited both basal and kinase-stimulated testosterone production. Under the pretreatment conditions, the inhibitory effect of the higher concentration of GTE/EGCG on hCG/LHRH-stimulated or 22(R)-hydroxycholesterol-induced testosterone production was maintained, whereas androstenedione-supported testosterone production returned to control levels. At the lower concentration of GTE/EGCG, the inhibitory effect of these polyphenols on 22(R)-hydroxycholesterol-supported testosterone production was reversed. The inhibitory effects of GTE may be explained by the action of its principal component, EGCG, and the presence of a gallate group in its structure seems important for its high efficacy in inhibiting testosterone production. The mechanisms underlying the effects of GTE and EGCG involve the inhibition of the PKA/PKC signalling pathways, as well as the inhibition of P450 side-chain cleavage enzyme and 17beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase function.

PMID:19330017
But I dont think there is much we can really take away from it. They incubated non-human leydig cells with green tea extract as well as with a direct precursor to testosterone along with the necessary enzymes and testosterone production did decrease.

HOWEVER, the problem with this is the test decrease was pretty dependent on the amount of EGCG exposure and this doesnt really translate well when we are talking about taking oral doses of green tea extract in humans.

We can not correlate the findings of incubated rat leydig cells to oral green tea human consumption.

The green tea in HGHup should not be a problem in my opinion

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HGHup has test boosting properties so even IF green tea would decrease your test a little bit, the other ingredients would cover that, although test boosting for HGHup isnt its MOA.

that being said, i was not saying you were wrong, just never heard of it before and wanted to see a study done on it. thanks josh :D