RPM + Black Cats

John33

Awards
I have been using Black Cats for a while and I like the kind of energy it gives me, but I have some samples of RPM and I would like to know if it is a good idea to stack 3 caps of RMP with 2 caps of Black Cats. Also, I just recently started taking DAA + Erase. Is it safe to take RPM with DAA and Erase? And aside from safety, does it make sense to take RPM with DAA since both raise testosterone levels? Can one interfere with another? I am sorry for so many questions, I just want to do it right. Thanks.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I wanted to go into detail but I'm out of the office so I apologize in advanced.

First black cats alone is great for energy, mood elevation and fat loss for me one pill does the trick on a long shift and two pills has me dancing while on a 15 hour shift. RPM is dosed based on weight as all our products have been tested to work effectively at the users weight. If you are fine with stims then I'd dose one black cats with three RPM and another black cats later when you need it.

Erase + DAA is a fantastic stack as they both give a mild stim boost for me and incorporating Black Cats and RPM work in great synergy together. When you look at all of our products they increase the effectiveness of other products you take so I'm sure you will enjoy your stack.

Any further questions or for product discounts feel free to pm me regarding. Also we have a promotion going on where you can get a free tub of our new flavor Peach Tea Lit-Up which includes the infamous DAA as well. Please visit our write up on Lit-Up and I'm sure after understanding the ingredient profile you will not go back to regular DAA supplementation.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
pretty spot on. i would like to add a few things:

I would not suggest taking that high of a dose of black cats if you are putting it with RPM. that being said, RPM is a perfect addition to DAA and Erase. AppNut has similar products that alot of people stack together. DAA in Lit Up, Erase or FREE TEST, and RPM. yes all three increase test, but they do it in different ways. Erase is more of an anti estrogen and an anti estro is perfect to stack with DAA as some see estro sides from it.

John33

Awards
WhatsaRoid? and R1balla, I appreciate the info, thanks!

On BB site and Appnut I see RPM and Drive stack. I have not tried Drive, but it shares some ingredients with RPM. Frankly, I am not sure I understand what Drive does. So I have some questions: What is the reasoning behind stacking Drive with RPM? What is Drive's primary function, is it libido boost, an energy boost - what does it do exactly? Thanks!

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Grrrr I wish I was at a desktop...

Drive and RPM have similar ingredients indeed if you notice a lot of of our products share a few key ingredients but back to the stack.

Naringin: anti-estrogen, increases the benefits of other ingredients ie caffeine and is good at reducing fat.

Icariin: for this think potent sexual enhancement and test boost.

The ingredients in Drive are great for a raise in testosterone, decrease in stubborn fat and help maintain healthy estrogen levels. While RPM are very similar but contain a high extract of icariin and other ingredients for NO and fat loss. Its one of the best natural stacks you can do and all ingredients are clinically proven to do exactly as whats on the bottle. Nothing made up or exaggerated so if you do the stack please log it and ill be there for support.

John33

Awards
Drive and RPM have similar ingredients indeed if you notice a lot of of our products share a few key ingredients but back to the stack.

Naringin: anti-estrogen, increases the benefits of other ingredients ie caffeine and is good at reducing fat.

Icariin: for this think potent sexual enhancement and test boost.
Yes, RPM and Drive both contain Icariin and Naringenin. I just want to make sure that taking both, at the same time, is not going to overload my system with Icariin and Naringenin and produce side effects. You know, too much of a good thing kind of situation.

The ingredients in Drive are great for a raise in testosterone, decrease in stubborn fat and help maintain healthy estrogen levels.
Regarding "healthy estrogen levels," as I have already mentioned, I am on DAA + Erase cycle. Erase reduces estrogen, so my concern is that taking Drive and Erase can reduce my estrogen levels too much. Again, too much of a good thing kind of situation.

One last thing, Drive contains Forslean. I am bulking now. Would taking a product with Forslean make gaining size difficult?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whatsaroid covered what i was basically going to say. Drive is geared towards endurance and recovery while building lean mass (test increase).

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, RPM and Drive both contain Icariin and Naringenin. I just want to make sure that taking both, at the same time, is not going to overload my system with Icariin and Naringenin and produce side effects. You know, too much of a good thing kind of situation.

Regarding "healthy estrogen levels," as I have already mentioned, I am on DAA + Erase cycle. Erase reduces estrogen, so my concern is that taking Drive and Erase can reduce my estrogen levels too much. Again, too much of a good thing kind of situation.

One last thing, Drive contains Forslean. I am bulking now. Would taking a product with Forslean make gaining size difficult?
Stacking the products RPM and Drive will not be to much, if anything spread the dose out that way Icariin is spread out through the day instead of at once. All of our products are made to work stacked together so with that in mind you will not receive any toxic effects unless you dose more then recommended on the bottle.

Regarding to low of estrogen you can take a lower dose of Erase...I dose my erase at four caps so it really depends on the user. I would say you could get away with one or two erase pills and use drive to cover the rest. If your estrogen gets to low you will notice. Lastly bulking and taking Forslean is fine it will aid in keeping your bulk lean as well as help with strength.

Any further questions feel free to post at anytime. Are you going to log the stack?

John33

Awards
Stacking the products RPM and Drive will not be to much, if anything spread the dose out that way Icariin is spread out through the day instead of at once.
Great. I have placed the order for a bottle of each. How long do you recommend running this stack? Also, since RPM contains stimulants, I would not want to take it on rest days. Would that be a problem in terms of the additive effect? Drive does not contain any stimulants and should be taken every day for the additive effect, right?

If your estrogen gets to low you will notice.
What will I feel? I ask because I do not know what the symptoms of low estrogen are.

Are you going to log the stack?
I was not planning on logging it, but I can keep you posted in this thread. I have two samples of RPM, so I took 3 pills yesterday 1 hour prior to my workout. The workout went well, I definitely felt RPM kicking in, got a nice and steady energy boost from it.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been using Black Cats for a while and I like the kind of energy it gives me, but I have some samples of RPM and I would like to know if it is a good idea to stack 3 caps of RMP with 2 caps of Black Cats. Also, I just recently started taking DAA + Erase. Is it safe to take RPM with DAA and Erase? And aside from safety, does it make sense to take RPM with DAA since both raise testosterone levels? Can one interfere with another? I am sorry for so many questions, I just want to do it right. Thanks.
If you're fine with stimulants, then stacking 3 caps of RPM with 2 caps of BLACK CATS is fine - I have done this often enough. I do recommend though, if you only have a sample of RPM, use 1 cap with BLACK CATS first, then 2 caps, and finally 3 caps, just to see how you respond.

You can stack RPM with DAA, yes. Although RPM has Testosterone boosting properties, it is a preworkout product. Many individuals often stack Testosterone boosters together for better effects.

On BB site and Appnut I see RPM and Drive stack. I have not tried Drive, but it shares some ingredients with RPM. Frankly, I am not sure I understand what Drive does. So I have some questions: What is the reasoning behind stacking Drive with RPM? What is Drive's primary function, is it libido boost, an energy boost - what does it do exactly? Thanks!
Drive and RPM were designed to be stacked together, and they create the "Leaning/Performance" Stack. Drive is a natural Testosterone booster that is excellent for improving endurance performance.

For more information on both products, I recommend that you read about them on the Applied Nutriceuticals' website:
RPM - Product Description and Technical Information
Drive - Product Description and Technical Information

Drive does not affect Estrogen the way Erase does.

Many natural Testosterone boosters contain Forslean. Forslean is not going to make gaining size difficult. If you want to gain size, make sure that you are EATING AND TRAINING for size - whilst supplements can help, they are NOT "magic pills" that get results for you without you having the basics right!

Great. I have placed the order for a bottle of each. How long do you recommend running this stack? Also, since RPM contains stimulants, I would not want to take it on rest days. Would that be a problem in terms of the additive effect? Drive does not contain any stimulants and should be taken every day for the additive effect, right?

What will I feel?
I ask because I do not know what the symptoms of low estrogen are.
The RPM/Drive stack is recommended to be used for 8-12 weeks before taking a 2-4 weeks break - ideally ~4 weeks, but depends on how long you used it for. This recommendation is the same for most products.

RPM can be used on non-training days - in fact, it is recommended to, for cumulative effects. You do not have to use the full dosage though and I don't recommend this unless your non-training days are very physical; just use HALF dosage first thing in the morning or whenever you need an energy boost.

Drive is a non-stimulant product, yes. Drive should be used daily.

Lowering estrogen too much can cause many things in males, including dry and sore joints, etc. Do a quick search on "Symptoms of Low Estrogen" - there is plenty of information out there.

~Rosie~

John33

Awards
Rosie, thanks a lot, very clear and useful information.

So my current stack is DAA + 3 Erase (every day) + Drive (every day) + RPM (workout days only) + pre-workout product, either Fierce by San or Pump-Bol. Both of the pre-workout products contain nitrates. I have read warning about not taking Icariin with nitrates, because the combination of both can cause low blood pressure and other health problems. What is your opinion about this?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why dont u just use RPM as your pre workout and by creatine nitrate

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie, thanks a lot, very clear and useful information.

So my current stack is DAA + 3 Erase (every day) + Drive (every day) + RPM (workout days only) + pre-workout product, either Fierce by San or Pump-Bol. Both of the pre-workout products contain nitrates. I have read warning about not taking Icariin with nitrates, because the combination of both can cause low blood pressure and other health problems. What is your opinion about this?
No worries :)

I've never been concerned about stacking preworkout products together for myself, personally. I have already low blood pressure as it is, and the not stacking products containing Icariin and those containing nitrates is not something I have heard before, and have done it myself with no problems.

As Phil suggested, why not just use the RPM as your preworkout product, stacked with a creatine product - this along with the Drive will adequately cover your pre-training needs.

~Rosie~

John33

Awards
As Phil suggested, why not just use the RPM as your preworkout product, stacked with a creatine product - this along with the Drive will adequately cover your pre-training needs.
Not a bad idea at all. I just wanted to clear this up so that I could try different pre-workout options.