Who has tried Peach Tea Lit-up? Discounts inside. :)

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I tried some last night and gave samples away from my tub last night. I enjoyed it at one scoop and a few guys I gave some to had good feedback this morning.

If you have not had the chance to try some feel free to PM me for 40% off purchase price and if you decide to log it ill throw in RPM or Drive.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
I tried some last night and gave samples away from my tub last night. I enjoyed it at one scoop and a few guys I gave some to had good feedback this morning.

If you have not had the chance to try some feel free to PM me for 40% off purchase price and if you decide to log it ill throw in RPM or Drive.
Great offer right here. Peach Tea Lit-Up is delicious! Throw in Drive or RPM and you've got a good stack.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great offer right here. Peach Tea Lit-Up is delicious! Throw in Drive or RPM and you've got a good stack.
I have my Dad on Free test, Drive and RPM to see how he likes it. I'm about to make my wife and I some Peach Tea Lit-up, she actually likes it and asks for it. :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ya peach tea is pretty good. especially for a pre workout. both lit up's are the best tasting pre workouts IMO.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
I have my Dad on Free test, Drive and RPM to see how he likes it. I'm about to make my wife and I some Peach Tea Lit-up, she actually likes it and asks for it. :)
Haha. I can't get my wife to try any of my supplements. She says they all taste "gross." She is smokin' hot though, so I let her get away with insulting my Lit-Up!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the perfect energy for me is one scoop Lit Up with 2 caps RPM

ive tried Lit Up RPM and Black Cats before. i got high like no joke

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I was at yalls booth at Europa tonight and have to say that it was really very tasty. Surprisingly tasty actually. It was nice meeting the guys and talkin shop

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Of course, I got the wellness line, Black cats and free test

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
He's a champ man, obviously

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Going to buy peaches right now :D

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LIT UP is good stuff. The focus attribute alone is awesome. I was taking an additional stim along with it, since I needed it at the time. I saw solid strength increases and leaned out quite a bit. Definitely a well thought out PWO.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I honestly feel companies copy other products and just add a few things in small amounts to be different. Now I think its OK if you add more effective amounts and a few others but Lit-Up came from another direction and its an amazing product without the stomach issues and crappy filler trace amount ingredients.

Everyone should get in on the give away in the company promotion section. :D

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I honestly feel companies copy other products and just add a few things in small amounts to be different. Now I think its OK if you add more effective amounts and a few others but Lit-Up came from another direction and its an amazing product without the stomach issues and crappy filler trace amount ingredients.

Everyone should get in on the give away in the company promotion section. :D
I agree, great opportunity!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not too fond of strong stims, and Lit up is the perfect blend. slight stim, but more of a strong focus. put that with drive and man, what a pre workout stack

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I am not too fond of strong stims, and Lit up is the perfect blend. slight stim, but more of a strong focus. put that with drive and man, what a pre workout stack
That's my exact strategy :D

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established