HGH up dosing

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The label says to take 3 caps in the morning and another in teh afternoon.....other hgh products i have seen have recommended to take before bed....could i do this with hgh up as well lets say 45 min before bed, then take a casein shake and some pb or some cottage cheese etc........ also with the mid day dose....how long after ameal would u recommend becaus ei was thinking of doing that dose preworkout....would that be beneficial? thank u!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
The label says to take 3 caps in the morning and another in teh afternoon.....other hgh products i have seen have recommended to take before bed....could i do this with hgh up as well lets say 45 min before bed, then take a casein shake and some pb or some cottage cheese etc........ also with the mid day dose....how long after ameal would u recommend becaus ei was thinking of doing that dose preworkout....would that be beneficial? thank u!
You can take all 6 pre-bed. Some people have a hard time falling asleep taking the full dose at once. So I would experiment with it. Or if you want to split it up, yes you can take 3 pre w/o and the other 3 pre-bed.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wolud u say 45 min or so woudl be a good amount of tiem and then have my pre bed meal? woudl that be enough tiem for it to absorb, because i dont want it to go to waste ya know

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
wolud u say 45 min or so woudl be a good amount of tiem and then have my pre bed meal? woudl that be enough tiem for it to absorb, because i dont want it to go to waste ya know
Yes. That would be fine.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do either:

Option A
Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing
Dose 2 - 2 caps either pre-training or pre-bed

Option B
Dose - 5 caps pre-bed (the best way to use HGHup for the most effective results, IMO)

As far as dosing around food consumption, as long as there is NO WHEY OR CARBOHYDRATES in whatever "meal" you have, you can dose HGHup WITH food. Otherwise, 90-120 minutes (ideally ~2 hours), if the meal you have contains either.

~Rosie~

Rucksdaddy

Awards
Do either:

Option A
Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing
Dose 2 - 2 caps either pre-training or pre-bed

Option B
Dose - 5 caps pre-bed (the best way to use HGHup for the most effective results, IMO)

As far as dosing around food consumption, as long as there is NO WHEY OR CARBOHYDRATES in whatever "meal" you have, you can dose HGHup WITH food. Otherwise, 90-120 minutes (ideally ~2 hours), if the meal you have contains either.

~Rosie~
X2. You are better off eating your meal, waiting 90 minutes minimum, then taking the HGHup.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the label doesnt say to take the second dosage in the afternoon. it says before bed. you can either split the dosage morning/bed or take all 5 caps at bed time. avoid eating carbs or WHEY protein about 90 minutes within your dosage.

and there is no mid day dose. what label are you reading off of?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the label doesnt say to take the second dosage in the afternoon. it says before bed. you can either split the dosage morning/bed or take all 5 caps at bed time. avoid eating carbs or WHEY protein about 90 minutes within your dosage.

RGHT FROM THE BOTTLE IT SAYS TAKE 3 IN THE MORNING ON AN EMPTY STOMACH AND 2 CAPS IN TEH AFTERNOON ALSO N AN EMPTY STOMACH......SORRY FOR THE CAPS

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

There have been several different dosing/timing versions re the HGHup label (the same as with other Applied Nutriceuticals products) - all of which are valid, but some more "updated" than others. The user therefore just has to use which dosing/timing option that works best for them in particular.

~Rosie~