Drive over-dosage

Outsider

Awards
Hello Guys,

i have a question for the dosage of Drive.

Cause of my bodyweight i have to take 6 caps per day. Do i have a bigger benefit and is there any problem if i take 50-100% more caps? Or is for the more invest, the ratio bad?

Somehere with experience?

Thx 4 answer me...
Greets

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why would you want to take more? the product is dosed on body weight. Now i dont think 2 caps more would hurt, but 50 - 100% more? ya id stick with the suggested dosage on the label.

Outsider

Awards
This is more a technical question and how Drive is gonna work. Is more, in the same way more effective or is there really a limit like it is with creatine?

If it is effective, i dont need to stack it with a another product to get more benefit e.g..

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i am not sure about that...i just know that its formulated for body weight for a reason. I am sure Dirk, owner and product formulator, will get in on this.

and it depends what you were wanting to stack it with. another test booster? maybe it will benefit with higher dosage, maybe not. but with a GH booster, there are many benefits

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
i am not sure about that...i just know that its formulated for body weight for a reason. I am sure Dirk, owner and product formulator, will get in on this.

and it depends what you were wanting to stack it with. another test booster? maybe it will benefit with higher dosage, maybe not. but with a GH booster, there are many benefits
This. But OP, stick with the dosage on the bottle. Believe me, Dirk knows what he is doing with these formulas. You will be getting just what you need with the required dosage.

BigKoolWhip

BigKoolWhip

Awards
Dirk does this with a few of his products. and he does it for a reason. why would you want to take more? it isnt like its under dosed or anything

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello Guys,

i have a question for the dosage of Drive.

Cause of my bodyweight i have to take 6 caps per day. Do i have a bigger benefit and is there any problem if i take 50-100% more caps? Or is for the more invest, the ratio bad?

Somehere with experience?

Thx 4 answer me...
Greets
There is NO reason to use MORE than the recommended dosage for your specific bodyweight with ANY Applied Nutriceuticals product. Dirk formulates every product carefully, and those recommendations are given because they are the OPTIMAL dosage for individuals at those bodyweights to get the most effective results. There are of course, the rare anomalies who can (and do) dose a little higher than recommended, but this is not necessary, and usually often only bigger males well over 250 pounds.

Dosing more than the recommended dosage is not going to do a lot more for you. The only benefit you might get from it is that Drive might kick in faster for you - this is what it did for me when I used six caps daily (in saying that, Drive usually takes ~3 weeks to kick in for me, whilst most other users experience it kick in within 7-10 days), and once it kicked in, I went back to my normal dosage; everything else re effects, etc. was the same.

~Rosie~