1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Ultimate lean mass stack

You folks offer a lot of products and many of them seem to overlap. If you were to recommend a stack made from AN products, what would be your recommendation for the ultimate lean mass stack?

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.85%

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    You folks offer a lot of products and many of them seem to overlap. If you were to recommend a stack made from AN products, what would be your recommendation for the ultimate lean mass stack?
    In my personal opinion, it would be based around Neovar, Free Test, IGF-2 and Lit-Up.
    Applied Nutriceuticals
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

That is pretty vague. How would you recommend stacking them? You folks know your products better than anyone else, you should know how to synergize their effects. Experimentation can get very expensive.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

i suggest the triple threat stack which includes HGHup + Free Test + Lit Up. before i stop at that, i need to know a few facts about you first to plan your stack how you want it.

Whats your age? If you are over 35, i suggest IGF 2 over HGHup

What type of pre workout do you like? if you like a strong stim, RPM would be your app nut choice of pre workouts vs Lit Up, although thats not a knock to lit up at all

I wouldnt suggest Neovar mainly because if you are looking for a lean mass, creatine mono will give you some water weight, as everybody experiences with mono.

if you choose this stack or something similar to it, i highly suggest to take two bottles of each for best results. there are many free test/hghup logs on this forum that loggers have said they also wish they had a second bottle of each. results will become greater from week 4 and on. sure if u only take one bottle u will see results, but not as great as two bottles. PM me for any questions or app nut deals.

i will show you how to stack and dose once u give me those answers i have asked above.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.85%

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    That is pretty vague. How would you recommend stacking them? You folks know your products better than anyone else, you should know how to synergize their effects. Experimentation can get very expensive.
    I would just take them per the label. IGF and Neovar are body weight dependant so you dose them per your body weight. You can use IGF for a couple months and Neovar for much longer.

Lit-Up is just used preworkout. 1 scoop is more than enough for most and use 4 caps of Free Test for 8-12 weeks with breakfast everyday.
    Applied Nutriceuticals
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

agreed ^^^^^ u can also dose Free Test half in the morning, half pre workout.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.49%

Just read the label and dose it accordingly.
    shut up and squat!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. ultimate lean mass cycle possible???
    By ali316 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-09-2011, 02:21 AM
  2. The ULTIMATE 12-week LEAN MASS cycle
    By Robboe in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 05-06-2011, 01:21 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-24-2010, 10:46 AM