Ultimate lean mass stack

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
You folks offer a lot of products and many of them seem to overlap. If you were to recommend a stack made from AN products, what would be your recommendation for the ultimate lean mass stack?

jdrannin1

Awards
You folks offer a lot of products and many of them seem to overlap. If you were to recommend a stack made from AN products, what would be your recommendation for the ultimate lean mass stack?
In my personal opinion, it would be based around Neovar, Free Test, IGF-2 and Lit-Up.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
That is pretty vague. How would you recommend stacking them? You folks know your products better than anyone else, you should know how to synergize their effects. Experimentation can get very expensive.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i suggest the triple threat stack which includes HGHup + Free Test + Lit Up. before i stop at that, i need to know a few facts about you first to plan your stack how you want it.

Whats your age? If you are over 35, i suggest IGF 2 over HGHup

What type of pre workout do you like? if you like a strong stim, RPM would be your app nut choice of pre workouts vs Lit Up, although thats not a knock to lit up at all

I wouldnt suggest Neovar mainly because if you are looking for a lean mass, creatine mono will give you some water weight, as everybody experiences with mono.

if you choose this stack or something similar to it, i highly suggest to take two bottles of each for best results. there are many free test/hghup logs on this forum that loggers have said they also wish they had a second bottle of each. results will become greater from week 4 and on. sure if u only take one bottle u will see results, but not as great as two bottles. PM me for any questions or app nut deals.

i will show you how to stack and dose once u give me those answers i have asked above.

jdrannin1

Awards
That is pretty vague. How would you recommend stacking them? You folks know your products better than anyone else, you should know how to synergize their effects. Experimentation can get very expensive.
I would just take them per the label. IGF and Neovar are body weight dependant so you dose them per your body weight. You can use IGF for a couple months and Neovar for much longer.

Lit-Up is just used preworkout. 1 scoop is more than enough for most and use 4 caps of Free Test for 8-12 weeks with breakfast everyday.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
agreed ^^^^^ u can also dose Free Test half in the morning, half pre workout.

BigKoolWhip

BigKoolWhip

Awards
Just read the label and dose it accordingly.