how will you use "Cool Down" once it comes out?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know ingredients arent available....yet, but this product is very versatile. I plan to take it intra and post workout. how do you plan on taking it?

jdrannin1

Awards
I only drink water during my workout these days so just post workout.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do you plan on using a product that you're unaware of the ingredients?? Trick question?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and here were my results when i used the beta version

no word on the ingredient profile or flavor. i have had the beta. i used 1/2 scoop intra workout and 1/2 scoop post workout. results were a much better pump throughout the workout. i mixed it with body mortar.

second time: full scoop post workout

result: muscle fullness was about the same as the first time i took it. def noticed a difference. recovery was good. not as sore as i usually am. hard to tell what kind of product it will be without having a full tub to try and see expanded results.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No release date? 3+ month teases is what ya'll are!! man! :nutkick:

Release it already! ;)

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Interested to see feedback before purchasing, but I've yet to be let down anything made by Dirk.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
look for it to be released towards the end of the summer

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
AppNut generally makes good products. So you have my interest. But in all honesty that link looks more like a marketing add than anything.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AppNut generally makes good products. So you have my interest. But in all honesty that link looks more like a marketing add than anything.
if you know the app nut company, you know their products do what they say. sure some u may not like, but they dont say it does something and then it doesnt.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
if you know the app nut company, you know their products do what they say. sure some u may not like, but they dont say it does something and then it doesnt.
I'll give you that one. I've stated my
Love many times for RPM and neovar recomped is another at the top of my list.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im not much of a stim person in general, and no joke...if i wasnt a rep, id be consistently buying lit up. for me, its the perfect blend of energy. but when i need a little extra, one scoop of lit up and 1 cap of RPM does it for me

BigKoolWhip

BigKoolWhip

Awards
i will play around with the dosage timing, but if all goes well, probably intra as well as post. maybe in the morning as well.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
saw on another thread that this will have lclt-as a huge fan of that compound along with all carnitines in general-i like where its goin. can this be something that can go for 'intra' as well?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Probably post workout since I'm covered intra.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
I'm so ready for this to come out. It's going to really be a great product!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i hope it does soon. its been announced for a few months now!

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
I hope we get some shirts for this. :D
Man, I really like all the AppNut shirts that I've gotten so far. They all look great! I'm sure the next one is going to be awesome, too!

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Guys, if this stuff tastes good, you'll have a customer in uforce. :)

Just started another run of Lit-Up. Using Lit-Up, 1.5g Bulk DAA, Triazole, and Anabeta. On Day 2 of this stack and feeling good.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Serious stack there Uforce, I feel like a loser not being on any super cool Supplements right now haha. For some reason I'm in the mood to stack everything with Neovar. Uforce have you tried Neovar?

Sorry I can't quote on m cell, lame I know. :/
No, I've not tried Neovar yet. It seems to get high praise from the people that have used it, though. I have this attraction to powders. lol. That's really the only reason I haven't given it a shot. :)

BTW, I can't express how much I love the fact that Lit-Up does NOT contain creatine!! It makes the product much more flexible/stackable.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, I've not tried Neovar yet. It seems to get high praise from the people that have used it, though. I have this attraction to powders. lol. That's really the only reason I haven't given it a shot. :)

BTW, I can't express how much I love the fact that Lit-Up does NOT contain creatine!! It makes the product much more flexible/stackable.
That and no 1,3 Dime either! I need to pick up the Peach Tea version.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Through my Nasal.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
951753.jpg

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i should have named this thread "how will you take cool down if it comes out" hahahaha