Started Lit Up and IGF2 today

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Let me preface this by saying I have enough unused products that I could open a supplement thrift shop. I buy so much stuff over the years that I either don't like or don't benefit from and it just sits and collects dust.

I had been using Super Pump 250 for last two or three years because my former product was taken off the market. Right now, I have hemo rage, cryo shock and nitric shock along with some left over super pump 250. I did not like the d 1,3 really as the benefit seemed short lived during workouts and I seemed more scattered than focused. Nitric Shock simply provided no energy and average pumps. I would have gone back to super pump 250 out of these products.

I picked up some Lit Up today on the way home. Torn between this and RPM. I kind of went Lit Up route because it said take 30 minutes prior to workout and RPM was an hour. I am also used to powders for pre workout.

Impressions on Lit Up and IGF2:

I like. The feeling reminds me of my old favorite from the 90s, Hot Stuff. I dosed it driving home and there was much beach traffic so it kicked in quickly and before I got home. Could be all mental, but I kind of felt like I could get a little pump just by flexing or tightening the muscle even before a I made it to gym.

I have felt like crap for last three days for some reason and very sore. Felt like I even strained a lat doing dumbell military press last night. Got on tread mill to do a little cardio before doing a few sets of back and bi and started feeling much better. The lat or area around my rib cage seemed not to hurt as bad and I actually got in the mood to lift a little where as I was forcing myself into the gym today just because I felt like crap.

I noticed my pulse rate began at around 90 whereas my pulse rate is usually around 70 when I first start out on the tread mill. Pulse remained about 110 or less on tread mill so not too much stim here.

I honestly did not expect to be able to do pull ups because I felt a strain around my left rib cage under my arm back to just below shoulder blade from last night. Nevertheless, pull ups were as follows

Pull ups:
Body weight around 170 or so 1 X 18, (add 10 Pounds) 1 X 12, 1 X 12, 1X 12

Machine Rows:
9 plates (usually start at 8) 1 X 12, 10 plates 1 X 9, 1 X 9, 1 X 9

Machine Straight bar curls
6 Plates (1 X 12), 7 Plates (1X 12), 8 Plates (1X 9), 7 (1X112)

Preacher dumbell curls
Very slow 25 1X 9, 30 1 X 9, 35 1 X 6, 25 1X 9

Still a little sore from strain last night and in hurry for dinner reservations so just finished with some cardio and was doing sets of abs in between exercises above and after cardio.

Impressions:

I was actually able to get a little in tonight even though I felt bad the last couple of days and had a slight strain from last night. I credit Lit Up with this. I like way better than Hemo Rage, Cryo Shock and Nitric Shock. Pump was good and actually think vascularity will improve as could see some new bicep veins very close to popping. Like the way it made me feel as far as focus and energy. Looking forward to using when I am 100 percent. Strength, I cannot really tell because I was guarded, but pull ups seemed easier than I thought they would be because of how I felt and the strain. taste, too sweet for me and had red stain crap all over hands and lips.

Looking forward to giving IGF2 a couple of days an again, cannot wait to use Lit Up when I am 100 percent and not feeling crappy. I have not thought about Hot Stuff in years which I believe had ephedrine back in 80s and 90s, but Lit Up kind of reminded of it which is a great thing in my mind.

jdrannin1

Awards
Let me preface this by saying I have enough unused products that I could open a supplement thrift shop. I buy so much stuff over the years that I either don't like or don't benefit from and it just sits and collects dust.

I had been using Super Pump 250 for last two or three years because my former product was taken off the market. Right now, I have hemo rage, cryo shock and nitric shock along with some left over super pump 250. I did not like the d 1,3 really as the benefit seemed short lived during workouts and I seemed more scattered than focused. Nitric Shock simply provided no energy and average pumps. I would have gone back to super pump 250 out of these products.

I picked up some Lit Up today on the way home. Torn between this and RPM. I kind of went Lit Up route because it said take 30 minutes prior to workout and RPM was an hour. I am also used to powders for pre workout.

Impressions on Lit Up and IGF2:

I like. The feeling reminds me of my old favorite from the 90s, Hot Stuff. I dosed it driving home and there was much beach traffic so it kicked in quickly and before I got home. Could be all mental, but I kind of felt like I could get a little pump just by flexing or tightening the muscle even before a I made it to gym.

I have felt like crap for last three days for some reason and very sore. Felt like I even strained a lat doing dumbell military press last night. Got on tread mill to do a little cardio before doing a few sets of back and bi and started feeling much better. The lat or area around my rib cage seemed not to hurt as bad and I actually got in the mood to lift a little where as I was forcing myself into the gym today just because I felt like crap.

I noticed my pulse rate began at around 90 whereas my pulse rate is usually around 70 when I first start out on the tread mill. Pulse remained about 110 or less on tread mill so not too much stim here.

I honestly did not expect to be able to do pull ups because I felt a strain around my left rib cage under my arm back to just below shoulder blade from last night. Nevertheless, pull ups were as follows

Pull ups:
Body weight around 170 or so 1 X 18, (add 10 Pounds) 1 X 12, 1 X 12, 1X 12

Machine Rows:
9 plates (usually start at 8) 1 X 12, 10 plates 1 X 9, 1 X 9, 1 X 9

Machine Straight bar curls
6 Plates (1 X 12), 7 Plates (1X 12), 8 Plates (1X 9), 7 (1X112)

Preacher dumbell curls
Very slow 25 1X 9, 30 1 X 9, 35 1 X 6, 25 1X 9

Still a little sore from strain last night and in hurry for dinner reservations so just finished with some cardio and was doing sets of abs in between exercises above and after cardio.

Impressions:

I was actually able to get a little in tonight even though I felt bad the last couple of days and had a slight strain from last night. I credit Lit Up with this. I like way better than Hemo Rage, Cryo Shock and Nitric Shock. Pump was good and actually think vascularity will improve as could see some new bicep veins very close to popping. Like the way it made me feel as far as focus and energy. Looking forward to using when I am 100 percent. Strength, I cannot really tell because I was guarded, but pull ups seemed easier than I thought they would be because of how I felt and the strain. taste, too sweet for me and had red stain crap all over hands and lips.

Looking forward to giving IGF2 a couple of days an again, cannot wait to use Lit Up when I am 100 percent and not feeling crappy. I have not thought about Hot Stuff in years which I believe had ephedrine back in 80s and 90s, but Lit Up kind of reminded of it which is a great thing in my mind.
Let us know how you like it when you're 100 percent. So far so good with it but it's hard to tell if a supp is working when you're injured.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

. . .

I personally prefer RPM over LIT UP, but each to their own.

As far as IGF-2, you'll love this product - there's a reason it was my first love re supplements and I used it as a staple for so long!

~Rosie~

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haha, I will prob grab some RPM then. I saw absolutely rave reviews over RPM. My ignorance may have played a part here. I was kind of thinking that RPM was also more a test booster than Lit Up so opted for Lit Up. I have never tried steroids or test booster. Total neophyte on test stuff, but been an athlete all my life (collegiate tennis and sponsored surfer and snow boarder). Age is catching up a bit now . . .

Your discussions of the IGF2 and reviews of the product elsewhere probably led me to go this route more than anything.

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Let us know how you like it when you're 100 percent. So far so good with it but it's hard to tell if a supp is working when you're injured.
I will. I am really stoked about your products as the reviews are awesome and ingredients really make sense.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, I will prob grab some RPM then. I saw absolutely rave reviews over RPM. My ignorance may have played a part here. I was kind of thinking that RPM was also more a test booster than Lit Up so opted for Lit Up. I have never tried steroids or test booster. Total neophyte on test stuff, but been an athlete all my life (collegiate tennis and sponsored surfer and snow boarder). Age is catching up a bit now . . .

Your discussions of the IGF2 and reviews of the product elsewhere probably led me to go this route more than anything.
Both RPM and LIT UP are specific PREWORKOUT products that also happen to have Testosterone boosting properties. You can always STACK them as well - I did them when I was beta-testing LIT UP, after I had used it standalone a few times, since it didn't do a lot for me personally on its own.

Yes, IGF-2 is a great product, and one of only a few products that I put my personal guarantee on I love it so much and have such awesome results with!

~Rosie~

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Nice to hear you liked it! IGF-2 is amazing and you're going to love it once it starts really kicking in!

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I had a great workout on Lit Up today. Awesome stuff. I could have gone on for hours, but had to be some where. 1 scoop is all I need. Felt really good today and kind of mellow for me. Woke up slim and cut even though I gorged myself at an Italian resturant last night including a bunch of bread with antipasta and tiarmuso. Maybe placebo, but kind of think I feel it a little on day two.

Sets 4, 5 and 6 on Bench today were 225 x 6, 225 x 6, 225 x 6. Lat and rib cage area not hurting today so fair enough to use as baseline.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had a great workout on Lit Up today. Awesome stuff. I could have gone on for hours, but had to be some where. 1 scoop is all I need. Felt really good today and kind of mellow for me. Woke up slim and cut even though I gorged myself at an Italian resturant last night including a bunch of bread with antipasta and tiarmuso. Maybe placebo, but kind of think I feel it a little on day two.

Sets 4, 5 and 6 on Bench today were 225 x 6, 225 x 6, 225 x 6. Lat and rib cage area not hurting today so fair enough to use as baseline.
Just so you know, having higher calories, etc. one day does not necessarily mean that your progress will be affected detrimentally - sometimes my lowest body mass of the week is the day after such a day!

~Rosie~

jdrannin1

Awards

1 scoop is all most people need. I'm glad you're liking it so far.

Both RPM and Lit-Up are test boosters. They work through very different mechanisms though.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both RPM and Lit-Up are test boosters. They work through very different mechanisms though.
As I said in post #6: "Both RPM and LIT UP are specific PREWORKOUT products that also happen to have Testosterone boosting properties." Although both products have Testosterone boosting properties, to call them Testosterone boosters is INaccurate, since it is not their PRIMARY purpose, but a "side benefit".

~Rosie~

nicky_vera

Awards
I've been stacking IGF-2, LIT UP and CONCRETE for the past two weeks now.. So far im not that impressed with the results in terms of "cutting", im having a hard time "cutting" and thats one of the main reasons i got on IGF-2. Now i have seen an impressive increase in my strength which is amazing bc i am now benching 240 when two weeks ago that'd be impossibe for me. I'm eating very healthy, you know, staying a way from a lot of carbs and fats so im not sure what it could be. Should i add more cardio into my work out to help with the "cutting" Has anyone else had the same problem as me?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been stacking IGF-2, LIT UP and CONCRETE for the past two weeks now.. So far im not that impressed with the results in terms of "cutting", im having a hard time "cutting" and thats one of the main reasons i got on IGF-2. Now i have seen an impressive increase in my strength which is amazing bc i am now benching 240 when two weeks ago that'd be impossibe for me. I'm eating very healthy, you know, staying a way from a lot of carbs and fats so im not sure what it could be. Should i add more cardio into my work out to help with the "cutting" Has anyone else had the same problem as me?
IGF-2 can help when "cutting", but if you want fat loss, then you need to make sure that your NUTRITION (and training) are targeted at fat loss for YOU - if they are NOT, then you're not likely to see progress in the way that you want. Also to point out that even if your SCALE weight does not change drastically (and sometimes even goes up a little), if you ARE getting leaner, then chances are you're also gaining a little muscle mass as well.

Please be aware that "staying away from a lot of carbs and fats" does not equate to "eating very healthy", and you do NOT have to restrict or eliminate carbohydrates OR fats to lose bodyfat effectively AND successfully - neither are the enemy and in fact, you need to be eating the RIGHT kind of fat and adequate carbohydrates for far loss.

Another point is that cardio is NOT necessary for effective and successful fat loss - it can help create an energy deficit if this deficit is not covered through your nutrition, but it does NOT have to be included for fat loss, and RESISTANCE training is going to do far MORE for you re fat loss than cardio ever will.

I recommend downloading and reading The 3 Keys to Fat Loss for more information and tips re nutrition and training for effective and successful fat loss, and apply the principles outlined in the article.

If you're not losing bodyfat the way you want to or progressing as you want in the direction of your goals, then take a step back and review your NUTRITION AND TRAINING and make the necessary adjustments there!

~Rosie~