freetest/hghup dose

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow

FT is a higher dose than Erase. Not sure about Erase Pro.
    Daily recommended dose in all 3 is the same

2. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    Im going to run the following:

-Free Test
    -AD3
    -DAA
    -hghup
    -creatine mono creapure

As well as my usual multi and fish oil.I alreaxy k.ow what to expect from ad3 products and daa,so ill know body changes and any strength gains made,if so it will ne due to the addition of FT and HGHUP
    Only one I am unsure of is AD3 as I have no clue what that is (Im not up to date the the latest products out there. Just to many to keep track of) but the rest is fine together. In fact the DAA is going to make a great addition to HGHup and Free Test. Lots of synergism already with just those 3. One thing I would suggest adding is TMG. Its cheap and effective and will act as a methy donor for the DAA while also possibly providing some ergogenic benefits of its own.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    I thought that the doses in FT werent enough to keep estrogen down,so figured the ad3 AI,will help in that matter.The AD3 also contains L Dopa.

i was planing on running an 8 week AD3 DAA cycle,figured for this second month,adding the FT and HGHUP can only make it even better.

I can cut the AD3 out if ,the AI in FT is more than enough.Its no problem at all man. =)
    The AI properties of Free Test should be sufficient on its own. HGHup also contains mucuna and for some people too much mucuna can cause upset stomachs (nausea feeling). But if you can handle the extra mucuna then it should be fine.. what else is in AD3? If it is jut an AI with mucuna added in then yea I would save it for another time because you already have those two areas covered with Free Test and HGHup. Remember more is not always better
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
    •   

3. Drop the ad3 and you're good

4. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    FT is a higher dose than Erase. Not sure about Erase Pro.
    Can't remember off the top of my head how much 3,7-keto is in a capsule of FREE TEST, but Erase has 25 mg of 3,7-keto per capsule, and Erase Pro has 75 mg of 3,7-keto per capsule.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

5. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    Can't remember off the top of my head how much 3,7-keto is in a capsule of FREE TEST, but Erase has 25 mg of 3,7-keto per capsule, and Erase Pro has 75 mg of 3,7-keto per capsule.

~Rosie~
    Thanks Rosie

If I remember correctly, Free Test contains around 110mg in 4 caps
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

6. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh

Thanks Rosie

So then I was thinking per cap is ~25mg. Actually that makes a lot more sense.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

7. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Thanks Rosie

No worries Yeah, so not a lot more than in each capsule of Erase.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-20-2011, 03:37 PM
  2. Going appNUTS HGHUP, FreeTest, RPM, DRIVE etc..
    By 04ImprezaWRX in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-03-2010, 07:41 PM
  3. He's Nutz. Must be FreeTest for JoHNny!!!
    By JoHNnyNuTZ in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 05:44 PM