WOW!!!

mnowak1228

Awards
Just got home and found a package from UPS. Not only was the shaker that I ordered in there but, you guys threw in a bunch of samples!!! Pleasantly surprised! Thanks guys, and Ill let you know what I think. Tomorrows workout think ill throw in the Lit-Up instead of the N.O. Explode I usually use. :shocked1:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got home and found a package from UPS. Not only was the shaker that I ordered in there but, you guys threw in a bunch of samples!!! Pleasantly surprised! Thanks guys, and Ill let you know what I think. Tomorrows workout think ill throw in the Lit-Up instead of the N.O. Explode I usually use. :shocked1:
AppNut is really good about giving out samples, and they usually give you enough to last a week for the products that require a little more time to kick in. Hope you enjoy them, bud :)

~Rosie~

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Oh trust me... Lit Up will outshine no Xplode all day everyday! Good luck, let us know your thoughts!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for sure. What flavor of Lit Up did you get?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there's only one, flavah. right?
new flavor is supposed to be out pretty soon....not sure if we have samples of it yet. the flavor has been announced via twitter, but im not sure if i am allowed to on the forums

mnowak1228

Awards
Im pretty sure the flavor was cherry citrus. This stuff is awesome!!!! Taste was about a 7 outta 10. The concentration I had while lifting was second to none. Muscle pumps were great, and even with carb cutting I was able to get in another set on bench and dumbell curls, VERY HAPPY!!! That night the wife was pretty happy also, guessing the DAA helped! Over all I have to rate this product 9 out of 10, and thats only because of the taste, everything else is spot on. Thanks Applied Nutriceuticals!! Once I get done with the Mesomorph I just ordered be sure Ill be picking up a tub of LIT-UP, hopefuly in the peach tea flavor!!! :firedevil:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Im pretty sure the flavor was cherry citrus. This stuff is awesome!!!! Taste was about a 7 outta 10. The concentration I had while lifting was second to none. Muscle pumps were great, and even with carb cutting I was able to get in another set on bench and dumbell curls, VERY HAPPY!!! That night the wife was pretty happy also, guessing the DAA helped! Over all I have to rate this product 9 out of 10, and thats only because of the taste, everything else is spot on. Thanks Applied Nutriceuticals!! Once I get done with the Mesomorph I just ordered be sure Ill be picking up a tub of LIT-UP, hopefuly in the peach tea flavor!!! :firedevil:
Nice! Some love the flavor, some hate it, it's quite odd. Glad to know you got those pumps and everything else :) I'm guessing it blew your NO Xplode out of the water ;)

jdrannin1

Awards
Now that's the kind of feedback we like :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you would like a sample (once they are available) of the peach tea before you order let us know

mnowak1228

Awards
if you would like a sample (once they are available) of the peach tea before you order let us know
Absolutly!!!! Do you have any offers going on right now for Lit-Up? I still have a month supply of Mesomorph and Jack3d but, Im ready to order Lit-Up already!!! LOL, REALLY LOVED IT!!!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The best deal that I know of is at nutra. 19.99

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i'm a big fan of Lit-Up as well. the peach tea flavor intrigues me.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive tried peach tea, and i like the original flavor better.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Be wary of AN giving you free samples bro. It's a total ploy............It's EXACTLY like a drug dealer giving you the first one free. Once they gotcha, they gotcha!! :-D

I'll never use anything other than Lit-Up. It's the best, hands down.

mnowak1228

Awards
As soon as Im done with my tub of Mesomorph Ill be picking up some Lit-Up. Wish I had some more already!!!! LOL

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how are u liking the meso? is it the original meso? the original is much much better than the reformulated one. the only things i see from the new meso is a massive pump and tingles lol no energy or focus at all.

mnowak1228

Awards
how are u liking the meso? is it the original meso? the original is much much better than the reformulated one. the only things i see from the new meso is a massive pump and tingles lol no energy or focus at all.
Im actually liking the Meso quite a bit. I do have to take 2 scoops and it gives me energy, great pumps and the same tingles. But for having to double scoop it Im not sure its worth the money. Thus the reason Im looking to switch it up again. Thinking bout MaximizeV2. The sample of Lit-Up worked VERY well, just wish I woulda had more then one pack to give it a better test run. Next order I may go for broke and get a tub of MV2 and Lit-Up to compare them.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PM me your address. ill get you some samples. i know this is expensive, but Lit Up + RPM stacks very nicely. if u choose to do this, or any other app nut products, PM me and ill give you a 40% off coupon to use on the site. and shipping is free on AN anyways. might save you a few bucks compared to online sites. sometimes it does, sometimes it doesnt.

mnowak1228

Awards
PM me your address. ill get you some samples. i know this is expensive, but Lit Up + RPM stacks very nicely. if u choose to do this, or any other app nut products, PM me and ill give you a 40% off coupon to use on the site. and shipping is free on AN anyways. might save you a few bucks compared to online sites. sometimes it does, sometimes it doesnt.[/Q

Just PMd you. Thank you very much. Ill give an honest review and if it works out you will have a customer for life!!!!

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
PM me your address. ill get you some samples. i know this is expensive, but Lit Up + RPM stacks very nicely. if u choose to do this, or any other app nut products, PM me and ill give you a 40% off coupon to use on the site. and shipping is free on AN anyways. might save you a few bucks compared to online sites. sometimes it does, sometimes it doesnt.
very nice of you, bro. hopefully, you gain another customer. lit-up is good stuff.