Shipping HGHup into Canada

J

JeremyT

Awards
Hey guys,

So I bought a bottle of HGHup a couple of days ago from NP, and I just re-read over the ingredients and I noticed that it has L-Carnitine in it. Now I'm slightly worried as I have read things that say supplements with this compound in it will be dinged at customs and not allowed into Canada. Appnut reps, have you heard of this happening before with other Canadian customers ordering the product? My shipment has a few other things in it, and its still in the air, so I have my fingers crossed!

Thanks

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i havent seen this before. i will email Dirk right now and have him answer your question.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
he said it shouldnt be a problem, especially ordering from nutra

J

JeremyT

Awards
Sweet! Thats what I was hoping to hear. Ill update when I get it.

J

jdrannin1

Awards
Hey guys,

So I bought a bottle of HGHup a couple of days ago from NP, and I just re-read over the ingredients and I noticed that it has L-Carnitine in it. Now I'm slightly worried as I have read things that say supplements with this compound in it will be dinged at customs and not allowed into Canada. Appnut reps, have you heard of this happening before with other Canadian customers ordering the product? My shipment has a few other things in it, and its still in the air, so I have my fingers crossed!

Thanks
Hey Bro. I've ordered HGH Up before with success and I'm in Canada too. NP is the best place to shop for anything with carnitine/l-dopa FYI.

Good luck.

J

JeremyT

Awards
Came in today! No worries at customs. Looking forwards to getting started on it. Question as to why the limit on B6 though. Looks like i will have to stop taking my multi, and extend as both of those are B6 in them.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reported vitamin B6 side effects that are bothersome (but usually not dangerous) include:

Nausea
Vomiting
Abdominal pain (stomach pain)
Headaches
Mild drowsiness
Sensitivity to the sun
Breast enlargement or breast pain.

More Serious Sides
Numbness or unusual sensations (such as tingling), often in the hands or feet
Coordination problems, due to lack of sensation in the limbs
Signs of an allergic reaction, such as:

Hives or a rash
Itching
Swelling of the lips, mouth, or throat
Wheezing or other difficulty breathing.

but when taking the proper dosage, b6 is very beneficial.

C

chachi1984

Awards
order from fitnessone Ive ordered hghup,freetest many times