IGF 2 morning dose.

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
I've been on IGF 2 for a week now and I noticed some great sleep and recovery. The question that I have is can I drink my coffee in the morning before my dose? I use coffee mate creamer which has 5g of carbs coming from sugar. I been waiting 20 minutes after my coffee to take my 4 pills. Is this okay?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will ask Dirk for you. When i take IGF 2, I take first dose pre workout then second before bed. Ill get an answer for you.

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate it, Thanks. BTW R1balla as in R1 motorcycle?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been on IGF 2 for a week now and I noticed some great sleep and recovery. The question that I have is can I drink my coffee in the morning before my dose? I use coffee mate creamer which has 5g of carbs coming from sugar. I been waiting 20 minutes after my coffee to take my 4 pills. Is this okay?
I recommend just dosing IGF-2 as soon as you get up; have your coffee as normal afterwards.

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Rosie, how soon afterward should I wait?
No worries :) You're fine having it afterwards if you want, really - the carbohydrates from the sugar is negligible honestly. If you want to wait ~20 minutes after dosing IGF-2, then you can do that too - it's really up to you.

~Rosie~

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
No worries :) You're fine having it afterwards if you want, really - the carbohydrates from the sugar is negligible honestly. If you want to wait ~20 minutes after dosing IGF-2, then you can do that too - it's really up to you.

~Rosie~
Thanks again Rosie, sounds like a plan.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i know right. i dont have any time to reply anymore LOL

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i dont nomarlly dose my igf-2 or hghup at breakfast because im starving lol. Ive reserved my full dose for before bed. each person and is diff and many in here has given great advice. good luck

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HGHup i dose at 5 caps bedtime. but i would never dose 8 caps of IGF 2 at once.

Fretless

Awards
Hey. I'm a little late to this thread but I just started IGF-2 yesterday. It appears from the questions and answers here that food may interfere with the absorption of IGF-2. I typically drink a protein shake first thing in the morning followed by breakfast. As you know, during the latter part of your sleep cycle, your body will begin to go into a catabolic state and eating when you wake up stops the muscle breakdown.

I noticed in one of the posts, he doesn't take his IGF-2 until the evening. So I guess my question would be - if I continue with my morning eating routine (shake then breakfast) and I do take IGF-2 when I wake up - how long should I wait before I consume any food to receive the greatest absorption/benefit of the supplement?

Thanks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey. I'm a little late to this thread but I just started IGF-2 yesterday. It appears from the questions and answers here that food may interfere with the absorption of IGF-2. I typically drink a protein shake first thing in the morning followed by breakfast. As you know, during the latter part of your sleep cycle, your body will begin to go into a catabolic state and eating when you wake up stops the muscle breakdown.

I noticed in one of the posts, he doesn't take his IGF-2 until the evening. So I guess my question would be - if I continue with my morning eating routine (shake then breakfast) and I do take IGF-2 when I wake up - how long should I wait before I consume any food to receive the greatest absorption/benefit of the supplement?

Thanks
If you're going to have a protein shake in the morning after your IGF-2 dose,you can probably have it with the shake if you want (provided it's not something like an MRP) and be fine, or wait at least ~45 minutes before having the shake. The same with pre-bed - IGF-2 does not have to be dosed immediately pre-bed, or 45 minutes pre-bed - even ~2 hours pre-bed is fine.

~Rosie~

Fretless

Awards
Thanks, Rosie

If you're going to have a protein shake in the morning after your IGF-2 dose,you can probably have it with the shake if you want (provided it's not something like an MRP) and be fine, or wait at least ~45 minutes before having the shake. The same with pre-bed - IGF-2 does not have to be dosed immediately pre-bed, or 45 minutes pre-bed - even ~2 hours pre-bed is fine.

~Rosie~
Thank you for the quick response. So it appears to me that IGF-2 is in the category of supplements/medications that are best taken on an empty stomach, which typically means 45 min - 1 hour prior to a meal or 2 hours after a meal for maximum absorption.

One last question: would taking DIM (Diindolymethone) in any way diminish the benefits of IGF-2?

(By the way, I enjoy your personal site - very informative.) Thanks again.

-David

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for the quick response. So it appears to me that IGF-2 is in the category of supplements/medications that are best taken on an empty stomach, which typically means 45 min - 1 hour prior to a meal or 2 hours after a meal for maximum absorption.

One last question: would taking DIM (Diindolymethone) in any way diminish the benefits of IGF-2?

(By the way, I enjoy your personal site - very informative.) Thanks again.

-David
No worries, David :)

IGF-2 is a natural Growth Hormone booster, so it makes sense.

You're fine using DIM with IGF-2.

Thanks for the feedback - glad I can help :yup:

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks again Rosie for the quick replies.
No worries - you're welcome :)

If in doubt, please take the time to read the product write-up and FAQS on the Applied Nutriceuticals website, or take a quick look around the Applied Nutriceuticals sunforum here in the specific product sticky threads for more information on each one.

~Rosie~

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
Supplements 0