*****AppNut's Preview of "Cool Down" Post Workout Product*****

FW Friedel

FW Friedel

Awards
  • Established

[size=+3]The "Cool Down" is Coming![/size]

Product Characteristics

- Upregulates multiple powerful biochemical pathways to produce enhanced recovery and skin-splitting muscular fullness

- Activates the "fuel pump" - gylcogen synthase, an enzyme that anabolically supercharges muscle fibers

- Increases IGFBP3 and IGF-1 levels, allowing for maximal hormonal stimulation during recovery

- Targets the Mammalian Target of Rapamycin (mTOR), an ergogenic trigger that can unlock your genetic potential by increasing protein synthesis and muscular growth

- Acts syngergistically with LIT-up to provide the user with an enhanced environment of the "Big Three" muscle-charging substrates: Testosterone, Growth Hormone, and IGF-1:

The "Fire and Ice" stack!:D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting. I know that Dirk always does hos homework thoroughly and look forward to seeing the technical write-up on this.

~Rosie~

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sweet I can't wait to get ahold of this one.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tell me more.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Already excited! Lit-up was great, time to cool down ;)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So, based on what it upregulates, I'm guessing lots of carbs?
Just what you would normally take in post-workout, or with any other meal- it is versatile and can be used in multiple situations

Hint: It does not work through GLUT4 translocation to enhance glycogen deposition, but can be used in conjunction with GDAs that accomplish this

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you guys have been real busy. which is awesome. havent tried lit-up yet, but at the NP price....its awesome

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
heavy on the luecine?

Postworkout pumps? OR more liek there are ingredients that with time build up and ncrease pumps the next time around.

IGF-1 can be increased with Casein and creatine...but im guessing its more then this.

Interested to see the ingredient profile!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just what you would normally take in post-workout, or with any other meal- it is versatile and can be used in multiple situations

Hint: It does not work through GLUT4 translocation to enhance glycogen deposition, but can be used in conjunction with GDAs that accomplish this
Lots of fructose so it has to be metabolised in the liver, which expresses Glut2 instead of Glut4? I really hope this is wrong. :p

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
when might a profile be available for our viewing pleasure...?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sounding nice and solid on the formula ingredients based on the claims dirk! nice to see new products on the market as well for everyone :)

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
would like to see more non test boosting stuff from this company.

Agent Orange

Agent Orange

Awards
This sounds great. 2 questions: When is it coming out and what is in it? I'm just about out of torrent and I'd love to try something new soon.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to try this one

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
I hope Cool Down tastes as delicious as Lit Up! :food:

Anyways, subb'd for more info...

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
You've got my attention...

Just don't make it as red as LitUp. That stuff scares my children! LOL

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL. Dirk, i believe, is actually in the process of (not reformulating) but not making the dye as strong.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I'm in here! Make this sh!t clear...no more dye

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Definitely in on this one!! I've been looking for a good post workout drink.

Make it a real bright "ice" blue!! :lol:

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
LOL. Dirk, i believe, is actually in the process of (not reformulating) but not making the dye as strong.
That would be excellent! Oddly that was one of the few complaints I've seen with LitUp. That may be knit picking but still...it really does creep my kids out! LOL

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah i understand. if u spill it, it can ruin stuff. dirk, if im correct, is fixing it right now

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank god, I usually throw down powders (preworkouts too) into my mouth... stained my mouth red, fingers and took forever to get out of stuff. Only downside to lit-up, that and how SWEET it is.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I look foreword to seeing how well this works.

I love Lipotrophin-PM. It's a great sleep aid, and it helps burn fat too :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love Lipotrophin-PM. It's a great sleep aid, and it helps burn fat too :)
Lipotrophin-PM is definitely an often overlooked gem in the AppNut line-up!

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sub'd for more info on this mofo
:saevilw:

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothings really interested me from this company since RPM. Hopefully this new stuff will be something I might like.
i can understand the test boosting/GH products u may not want, but what about osteosport? Lit Up? Lipo?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any new info on this? Really excited about this one.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i can understand the test boosting/GH products u may not want, but what about osteosport? Lit Up? Lipo?
I stay away from caffeine these days. Osteosport does look interesting. I tried Neovar and didn't notice anything from and I had to take so many caps it was kind of ridiculous.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ya im a non responder from mono. black cats is legit as well.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
winning

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not yet!

All the AppNut Reps are receiving the beta sometime this week to give Dirk feedback.

Flavor has not been decided as of yet.
bummer, dude. looking forward to this one.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any word? I'm looking forward to trying this one.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no word on the ingredient profile or flavor. i have had the beta. i used 1/2 scoop intra workout and 1/2 scoop post workout. results were a much better pump throughout the workout. i mixed it with body mortar.

second time: full scoop post workout

result: muscle fullness was about the same as the first time i took it. def noticed a difference. recovery was good. not as sore as i usually am. hard to tell what kind of product it will be without having a full tub to try and see expanded results.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

[SIZE=+3]The "Cool Down" is Coming![/SIZE]

Product Characteristics

- Upregulates multiple powerful biochemical pathways to produce enhanced recovery and skin-splitting muscular fullness

- Activates the "fuel pump" - gylcogen synthase, an enzyme that anabolically supercharges muscle fibers

- Increases IGFBP3 and IGF-1 levels, allowing for maximal hormonal stimulation during recovery

- Targets the Mammalian Target of Rapamycin (mTOR), an ergogenic trigger that can unlock your genetic potential by increasing protein synthesis and muscular growth

- Acts syngergistically with LIT-up to provide the user with an enhanced environment of the "Big Three" muscle-charging substrates: Testosterone, Growth Hormone, and IGF-1:

The "Fire and Ice" stack!:D
you have my attention, sounds interesting.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no word on the ingredient profile or flavor. i have had the beta. i used 1/2 scoop intra workout and 1/2 scoop post workout. results were a much better pump throughout the workout. i mixed it with body mortar.

second time: full scoop post workout

result: muscle fullness was about the same as the first time i took it. def noticed a difference. recovery was good. not as sore as i usually am. hard to tell what kind of product it will be without having a full tub to try and see expanded results.
more interesting information...