***Applied Nutriceuticals "Triple Threat Stack"***

T

tayboo11

Awards
Quick question. I just purchased the Triple Stack (Free Test/HGHup/LitUp). I was wondering when you would recommend to take the HGHup and Free Test. Ive heard different things such as all 4 Free Test in morning when I wake up and all 5 HGHup before bed and others say take 2 FT in Morning/2 before workout and 2 HGHup before workout/2 before bed. How would you recommend taking these two products?

I look forward to your response.
Thanks so much

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick question. I just purchased the Triple Stack (Free Test/HGHup/LitUp). I was wondering when you would recommend to take the HGHup and Free Test. Ive heard different things such as all 4 Free Test in morning when I wake up and all 5 HGHup before bed and others say take 2 FT in Morning/2 before workout and 2 HGHup before workout/2 before bed. How would you recommend taking these two products?

I look forward to your response.
Thanks so much
For the best effects and results:

FREE TEST
Dose - 4 caps first thing

HGHup
Dose - 5 caps pre-bed

However, if you are one of those individuals whose sleep is affected by dosing HGHup pre-bed, then I recommend dosing 3 caps first thing and 2 caps ~40 min pre-training.

Another option re HGHup, just so you are aware - from Dirk:
Just came up with some additional dosing schedules based on the half-lives of the different compounds in HGH-Up- you can see if these work better for you....

Huperzine-A has a half-life of about 4 hours, while l-dopa has a half-life of about 90 minutes. You can use this to your advantage with your dosing schedule- for your pre-workout dosage- it can be taken up to 4 hours before the workout between meals, and you can take in an additional meal before the workout. If you time it right you may be able to get two GH surges- one before the pre-workout meal and one during. It would work something like this if you work out at 5 pm:
7 am- breakfast (meal 1)
9 am- another meal (2)
12 pm- lunch (3)
1 pm- dose HGH-Up on what is now a low-insulin state (2-4 capsules)
2:45-3:15 pm- max GH levels will occur due to L-dopa challenge (given 90 minute half-life and 20 minute disintegration time of capsules)
4 pm- eat again
5 pm- train- Huperzine-A levels, which inhibit somatostatin, will be peaking right at this time, so this will maximize GH and T levels during the workout- remember, product boosts testosterone and the number of androgen receptors as well as GH
6:30 pm- eat normal post-workout meal
9 pm- dinner
10:15 pm- take pre-bed dose of HGH-Up (2-3 capsules)
12 am- GH peak that occurs due to L-Dopa challenge
2:15 am- secondary period of increased GH that occurs due to longer half life of Huperzine A and its effects on somatostatin inhibition

This is theoretical- but the product should work quite well in this manner, and you can tailor your eating and training around this with no dietary restrictions. Just take the times given and adjust them to your schedule accordingly.......
~Rosie~

T

tayboo11

Awards
Thanks so much...Very helpful. Im going to try the first dose for now with 4 FT in morning and 5HGHup before bed. Is there any food restrictions in the morning when taking free test...carbs/time before eating etc?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks so much...Very helpful. Im going to try the first dose for now with 4 FT in morning and 5HGHup before bed. Is there any food restrictions in the morning when taking free test...carbs/time before eating etc?
No worries :)

No food restrictions with FREE TEST, and this can be dosed with or without food.

~Rosie~

T

tayboo11

Awards
HGHup and FreeTest are taken everyday correct? Regardless of working out or not?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nman

Nman

Awards
And just to Triple Check (no pun intended) everything is NCAA compliant right?

T

tayboo11

Awards
Well you may have to double check with the ncaa...when I remember the website i'll repost...you can send them the name of anything you plan on taking and they break it down to why it would be illegal or legal...for example: 5 hour energy is illegal in ncaa...if you were to get tested after taking on, you would be considered using an illegal substance

T

tayboo11

Awards
And just to Triple Check (no pun intended) everything is NCAA compliant right?
Are over-the-counter dietary supplements approved by the NCAA?

The NCAA does not approve any dietary supplement. Furthermore, the use of any dietary supplement can lead to a positive NCAA drug test.

For specific questions of NCAA banned substances, ask your organization for its REC password and you will be able to log in (unnamed) and your questions will be answered. drugfreesport.com/rec/index.asp

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established