Lit Up Taste

Agent Orange

Agent Orange

Awards
Wow this is the best tasting pre wo drink I've had. Well done. I had a nice little energy burst with it too but I'll comment more after a few workouts. I decided to add this to my Triazole/AX stack and I think it's going to fit in just fine with it. I just thought I'd comment on the taste because I guess I just expect all pre and post work out stuff to taste bad, so it was a nice surprise. :yup:

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I tried it for the first time yesterday, and enjoyed the taste. I wished I had picked up more than one container.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad you guys like it!!!! if u really want a workout, take one scoop of Litup with 2 RPM

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
2 scoops Lit Up and im g2g for the day. I love that i dont crash on it. Not to many pw formulas work like this. Most have me hitting the sack for a few hours after i get home from the gym. Quality product imo. Glad you like it.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[I have found that the proper amount of water has all the world to do with the taste. To little and it has that bitter chemical taste (what PWO doesn't?) but get enough and it is very good.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
LIT-Up never gets old for me, taste-wise. Most other pre-wo products do, but I am constantly looking forward to my next drink of LU!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If only the damn dye wasn't so strong. It takes forever to get out the color in my shaker.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If only the damn dye wasn't so strong. It takes forever to get out the color in my shaker.
That's funny. It really does stain things!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont have a problem with the color messing up my shaker. i mix it then chug it then immediately fill it up with water.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Or 2 Black Cats!:firedevil:
You are crazy :) I tried 1 BC/2 Scoops of Lit-Up and I was literally throwing the weights around

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i dont have a problem with the color messing up my shaker. i mix it then chug it then immediately fill it up with water.
I have spilled the unmixed powder multiple places in my office- it is ok until it gets wet, and then it looks like I murdered someone in there, lol

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
I have spilled the unmixed powder multiple places in my office- it is ok until it gets wet, and then it looks like I murdered someone in there, lol
Haha! I bet that creates for an akward environment when you have visitors!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best taste!!!!! Just tried it NOW. Getting ready for the gym. SOOO GOOOOOOOOD!!!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL- we are in the process of fixing this right now- the coloration in subsequent batches will be significantly reduced

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Haha! I bet that creates for an akward environment when you have visitors!
Yeah it does- I think I need a throw rug or something

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Yeah my only resevation about the product is that red color. The rest is amazing.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dirk is working on that. and the new flavor doesnt have all that extra dye it in :D

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
New flavor doesn't have any added coloration- it is a tan color