LIT-up stacked with fat burner?...

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
so I'm considering stacking LITup with OEP or Leviathan for my a.m. weights/cardio session... would this be a wise stack?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so I'm considering stacking LITup with OEP or Leviathan for my a.m. weights/cardio session... would this be a wise stack?

You could do that. Not the best fat burners that you could use, but they are fine to stack with LIT UP.

~Rosie~

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
fat burners are fine to stack with Lit Up

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
You could do that. Not the best fat burners that you could use, but they are fine to stack with LIT UP.

~Rosie~
I hear ya Rosie.. but that's what I have in my arsenal right now.thanks for the info

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear ya Rosie.. but that's what I have in my arsenal right now.thanks for the info

If that's what you have, that's what you have. Either way, you can use them with LIT UP.

~Rosie~

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
ive taken mine with 3 caps of sub q i would touch anything with 1'3 in it

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

I would do Lit-Up/OEP or Lit-Up/Black Cats- I like Leviathan, but I think there would be too much alpha-adernergic antagonism going on if you stacked it with BC or OEP- Leviathan has a healthy dose of yohimbine, and OEP contains rawlouscine, which is also an alpha 2 antagonist...the combination could have a strong vasopressor effect, unfortunately

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
thanks rms- I'll definitely heed your words.