What's your Appnut Spring break stack?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Curious about what kind of stacks with appnut products we have going on?

A few examples to respond with:

- What are you using the stack for?
- What products are you using?
- Current thoughts on progress?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Getting ready to run Free Test/HGHup/Lit Up as soon as the UPS man makes the scene. I am finishing up my first jug of Lit Up and loved the results. I figured I would shoot for the total APNUT package for the finisher. I want a little more size before I clean things up. This should be a solid clean bulk for me.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just got off of IGF 2, Free Test and Lit up. Now I am taking Lit up with Creatine and Bio Mend to prepare for my summer stack of HGHup and Drive with Lit Up or RPM

lemon

Awards
ordering my free test/neovar/drive/HGHup ( went with that over IGF-2, for BF% burning aspect ) today...was suppose to earlier this week but a speeding ticket said otherwise

using it to gain mass, and just kinda "shape up" and fill in

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I've got 2 bottles of Free test and one bottle of IGF-2..recommendations?

My workouts consist of circuit training 3 times a week (majority body weight exercises with some light weights)

hill sprints and swimming also running 3-4 times a week 3-5miles.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ordering my free test/neovar/drive/HGHup ( went with that over IGF-2, for BF% burning aspect ) today...was suppose to earlier this week but a speeding ticket said otherwise

PLEASE PM me with ur results or post them on a thread. im wanting to run this this summer

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always use IGF-2 - we all know why ;)

And when I have it, Lipotrophin-PM gets added in.

You should get some mighty fine results off that stack!

I've got 2 bottles of Free test and one bottle of IGF-2..recommendations?

My workouts consist of circuit training 3 times a week (majority body weight exercises with some light weights)

hill sprints and swimming also running 3-4 times a week 3-5miles.
I would just stack them together.

~Rosie~

lemon

Awards
im ganna have to hold off on ordering them :( i forgot i have a tattoo appointment on the 31st and my stack money is going to need to go to that + all the other things i need to pay for this month...im going to try and swing it tho, might just need to order the fallowing week or next

beaumont951

Awards
I'm going to start my HGHup/Freetest/neovar next week. Trying to gain muscle and lean up a bit.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to start my HGHup/Freetest/neovar next week. Trying to gain muscle and lean up a bit.
That stack will definitely help. Make sure that your NUTRITION AND TRAINING are in order as well, since they're the PRIMARY dependents on your success (or lack of it) in recomping.

~Rosie~

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

A few examples to respond with:

- What are you using the stack for?
- What products are you using?
- Current thoughts on progress?
I miss spring break- unfortunately, I am in old-person land now, so I have lost my ability to vote :)

Agent Orange

Agent Orange

Awards
Lit Up

I am ordering some lit up after reading some good reviews and liking the ingredients. I was thinking about stacking it with Erase or Triazole. Anyone try this ?