HGHup/Free Test stack

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

HGHup/Free Test stack

Hey guys . . I recently started an HGHup/Free Test stack . .I have been dosing properly . .4 caps of free test with my morning meal, and 5 hghup caps on an empty stomach before bed. However, I have started to get bad abdominal pain through out the day and loose bowel movements. I have been searching to see if this is a possible side affect yet I cannot find anything, hence the post here. Please help . .thanks

2. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by av62587 View Post
    Hey guys . . I recently started an HGHup/Free Test stack . .I have been dosing properly . .4 caps of free test with my morning meal, and 5 hghup caps on an empty stomach before bed. However, I have started to get bad abdominal pain through out the day and loose bowel movements. I have been searching to see if this is a possible side affect yet I cannot find anything, hence the post here. Please help . .thanks
    It's not something I have heard of people having on this stack, but it could be possible - Forslean can cause issues with some individuals. What else have you changed?

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

I have changed nothing else . .my pre-workout is still Jack3d and I am currently using syntha-6 protein. I am thinking that it may be the freetest only because its day time symptoms . .if it was the HGHup im thinking I would experience it throughout the course of the night.
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

I have changed nothing else . .my pre-workout is still Jack3d and I am currently using syntha-6 protein. I am thinking that it may be the freetest only because its day time symptoms . .if it was the HGHup im thinking I would experience it throughout the course of the night.
    It's probably the Forslean - experiencing stomach upset is common for many who have never used it before when they start using it. It should subside in about a week.

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

thats great . .thanks for the help . .btw the positive sides have been great so far
  6. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

thats great . .thanks for the help . .btw the positive sides have been great so far
    No worries

FREE TEST is a great product to be sure

~Rosie~

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bludevil's Free Test & HGHup run - sponsored
    By bludevil in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 07-04-2011, 06:47 PM
  2. NATURAL TEST BULK, AND stack HGHUP/Free test questions
    By passthatblunt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 10:15 AM