Erase and Igf2 combo

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I am not to sure on the Erase and Igf2 combo.. I can not find anyhing to say no but want to make sure these two will work togahter.

I got two bottles of Igf2 and two bottles of Erase.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think youll be okay.

IGF-2 looks like a very promising test booster/gh booster that ive been wanting to try and erase looks like an awesome AI. IMO this is a solid natty stack.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Thank you everyone... I will start when I get my IGF2.. Next week... I will be using lit-up too that is some good stuff from the sample I got... This my 1st run using AN Products...

i will do a review on this stack...

Once more thank you all

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you everyone... I will start when I get my IGF2.. Next week... I will be using lit-up too that is some good stuff from the sample I got... This my 1st run using AN Products...

i will do a review on this stack...

Once more thank you all
No worries :) You'll love IGF-2 and Erase, I am confident!

~Rosie~

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
alos just got some Drive 240 thanks to chubbarock PM.. Man I am going to break some
5k Records!!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
alos just got some Drive 240 thanks to chubbarock PM.. Man I am going to break some
5k Records!!!!
Adding Drive to IGF-2 and Erase will take you to another level for sure!

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
bumping this up with a question about igf-2. And yes I searched, it's very hard to search for igf, it's too short to search for. You have to do igf* to make it work.

Anyways, hoping I can get rosie to chime in on this one. Is igf-2 more effective as a test booster or as a gh booster? What I mean by that is, if someone asked you to describe it would you say it's a test booster that also helps boost GH levels. Or would you say it's a GH booster that also helps out test levels?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bumping this up with a question about igf-2. And yes I searched, it's very hard to search for igf, it's too short to search for. You have to do igf* to make it work.

Anyways, hoping I can get rosie to chime in on this one. Is igf-2 more effective as a test booster or as a gh booster? What I mean by that is, if someone asked you to describe it would you say it's a test booster that also helps boost GH levels. Or would you say it's a GH booster that also helps out test levels?
IGF-2 is a natural Growth Hormone booster that also boosts Testosterone - like HGHup does.

~Rosie~

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am not to sure on the Erase and Igf2 combo.. I can not find anyhing to say no but want to make sure these two will work togahter.

I got two bottles of Igf2 and two bottles of Erase.
I would just take Free Test instead of Erase- it has the same ingredient as Erase, and at a higher dose, plus some other extras in the formulation that will allow for the following MOA:
◦Increases NO/cGMP levels, which leads to increases in LH and greater endogenous testosterone production (1-4);
◦Increases testicular Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALCAR) levels; high testicular ALCAR levels are conducive to heightened spermatogenesis (28,30);
◦Lowers levels of cytokines IL-6, IL-1, and TNF-alpha- cytokines inhibit endogenous testosterone production by reducing levels of luteinizing hormone (33);
◦Lowers cortisol levels and heightens Testosterone: Cortisol (T:C) ratio via competitive inhibition;
◦Increases cAMP levels, which also increase LH levels (11,12,14);
◦Influences/Increases androgen receptor (AR) binding via altering receptor electronegativity (54).
-Increased lipolysis through a non-stimulant MOA