HGH-UP? best supplement

L

lemon

Awards
I've been lifting for a couple years and all i've used where pre work out drinks and things for energy and focus, but now i'm looking for something that'll actually help me grow and gain size ( yes i know my workout plan and nutrition matter a lot ) ...now reading your info about the product, it's apparently close to a prohoromone without any of the side effects or negativity to the body, would you recommend this is as your best product for gaining mass and size quickly ? or would stacking your other products together be more beneficial for mass and size, or stacking HGH+other products be better?

shoot me in the right direction please

Thanks

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Hey, thanks for checking us out!

HGHup is a great supplement, however I've found myself to bulk better with IGF-2. I'm not sure how others results go though.

I think going Lit Up+IGF-2 or HGHup would leave you feeling and looking alot better through natural means.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been lifting for a couple years and all i've used where pre work out drinks and things for energy and focus, but now i'm looking for something that'll actually help me grow and gain size ( yes i know my workout plan and nutrition matter a lot ) ...now reading your info about the product, it's apparently close to a prohoromone without any of the side effects or negativity to the body, would you recommend this is as your best product for gaining mass and size quickly ? or would stacking your other products together be more beneficial for mass and size, or stacking HGH+other products be better?

shoot me in the right direction please

Thanks
If you're going to use ONE product from Applied Nutriceuticals standalone for mass, then go with either FREE TEST or IGF-2.

Otherwise, you're going to get the most benefits re mass and size from using a stack - the FREE TEST/Drive/IGF-2/NeoVar stack, IMO (you can substitute the IGF-2 for HGHup if you wish).

~Rosie~

L

lemon

Awards
if you had to pick IGF-2 or HGHup between the two for the Free test/Drive/NeoVar stack...what would it be?

and none of those things mess with my body in a bad way like a prohoromone would would it?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you had to pick IGF-2 or HGHup between the two for the Free test/Drive/NeoVar stack...what would it be?

and none of those things mess with my body in a bad way like a prohoromone would would it?
I would personally choose IGF-2, but that's just me.

All of these products are non-hormonal in nature, so they are not going to have sides like hormonals. If you're so concerned about them, then I recommend that you read more about the products and review their technical write-ups to gain a better understanding of what they are and do.

~Rosie~

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I would personally choose IGF-2, but that's just me.

All of these products are non-hormonal in nature, so they are not going to have sides like hormonals. If you're so concerned about them, then I recommend that you read more about the products and review their technical write-ups to gain a better understanding of what they are and do.

~Rosie~
I'd second this. HGHup is a great product, but IGF-2 is where it's at for mass gains.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
agreed. although i put on four pounds on HGHup and lost stomach fat but thats more of a recomp thing.

Nman

Nman

Awards
Currently running HGHup♂ and I'm liking it so far. I definitely sleep better. I take all 5 before bed and approx 90 mins after meal.

L

lemon

Awards
sorry, long time no reply...laptop battery melted itself into the computer o_O

im ordering my Free test/drive/Igf-2/ and Neovar today, i had one further question, can i also stack a preworkout drink or supp with this? ...i know i wouldn't necessarily "need" one while taking all that, but just for that extra energy at the gym i'd like one

i was looking at lit-up, just because it's the most straight forward, but also read the black cats descriptions...i know it's not much like lit-up and it's pill form but i noticed it mentioning fat burning as one of it's key selling points...and i wouldn't mind loosing a little more bf%...so if yes to stacking a pre with it, which of the 2 would you choose?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sorry, long time no reply...laptop battery melted itself into the computer o_O

im ordering my Free test/drive/Igf-2/ and Neovar today, i had one further question, can i also stack a preworkout drink or supp with this? ...i know i wouldn't necessarily "need" one while taking all that, but just for that extra energy at the gym i'd like one

i was looking at lit-up, just because it's the most straight forward, but also read the black cats descriptions...i know it's not much like lit-up and it's pill form but i noticed it mentioning fat burning as one of it's key selling points...and i wouldn't mind loosing a little more bf%...so if yes to stacking a pre with it, which of the 2 would you choose?
You can use a preworkout product with that stack, yes, and if you read my log on FREE TEST (using that complete stack that you have listed), you will see that I used BLACK CATS with it.

Remember that fat loss is more dependent on your NUTRITION than anything, so don't rely on the supplements to do it if you're not eating and training for it. Honestly, you're going to get more of a recomp with this stack.

~Rosie~

L

lemon

Awards
and not to be a pest...but you guys wouldn't happen to have a anabolicmind/forum member discount would ya??? ...came out to alot more then i thought it would, but if not i guess i'll just need to sack up

just read your reply...what do you mean by recomp btw?

and yes i know diet is a big deal, and i finally have mine dialed in...but i used to be 300lbs, and im down to 164 now and i just have some areas i can't seem to shake that i woulnd't mind an extra kick in the butt to help out

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and not to be a pest...but you guys wouldn't happen to have a anabolicmind/forum member discount would ya??? ...came out to alot more then i thought it would, but if not i guess i'll just need to sack up

and yes i know diet is a big deal, and i finally have mine dialed in...but i used to be 300lbs, and im down to 164 now and i just have some areas i can't seem to shake that i woulnd't mind an extra kick in the butt to help out
Ask one of the reps or go to Facebook for discounts.

Recomp is gaining lean mass whilst maintaining or losing a bit of bodyfat - neither is very much, and definitely slower than either a straight out bulk or cut. Not everyone can achieve this though, although some supplements can help make it easier.

~Rosie~

L

lemon

Awards
im going for straight bulking now...and i apologize if i come off as an idiot on here, my supplementation for the longest time has been- pre work out powder of a sorts and then a protein powder after + with lunch, so getting into the more technical things im a little less unaware...im not concerned with cutting as of right now, as i was going to do a hard bulk for the next 8 weeks ( or when ever i get your products in ), and then a hard cut after...then repeat...only reason i threw the black cats into the mix was maybe to loose a little extra bf% and tighten up a bit, no so much the weight burning effect

knowing im going for a strait bulk...would you still recommended that stack?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im going for straight bulking now...and i apologize if i come off as an idiot on here, my supplementation for the longest time has been- pre work out powder of a sorts and then a protein powder after + with lunch, so getting into the more technical things im a little less unaware...im not concerned with cutting as of right now, as i was going to do a hard bulk for the next 8 weeks ( or when ever i get your products in ), and then a hard cut after...then repeat...only reason i threw the black cats into the mix was maybe to loose a little extra bf% and tighten up a bit, no so much the weight burning effect

knowing im going for a strait bulk...would you still recommended that stack?
Sounds like you need to get a handle on the the Basic Staples (creatine, multivitamin, good fats, protein, and BCAAs), then.

If you want gains, then you need to eat enough for them, and no supplement is going to help you gain muscle if you're not eating for it, period! NUTRITION and TRAINING are the two factors that you need to focus on. FOOD, FOOD, and MORE FOOD is going to be IMPORTANT - if you want muscle gains, you needs to EAT for it!

Next to nutrition for mass is training. You have to be training correctly for mass - check out the article How To Maximize Mass Through Weights And Adaptation for an idea of how to train correctly for mass. And although The Essential 8 is in the fat loss section, the same exercises that are best for fat loss are also the best for gaining muscle! You also need to make sure you get enough recovery, since it's in your RECOVERY that you GROW (if you are eating enough).

Honestly, I personally would go for a recomp ALL the time - which is what MY body ends up doing, regardless of what the actual goal is, LOL - instead of bulking and cutting and bulking and cutting and so on, because that's eventually going to play havoc with your body.

Yes, regardless of your goals, I would still recommend that stack - as I said, your NUTRITION is the KEY to achieving what you want to! NUTRITION AND TRAINING are what are going to get you results!

~Rosie~

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established

Just sent you a nice sized coupon/discount, anyone else feel free to contact me if you want it!

L

lemon

Awards
Sounds like you need to get a handle on the the Basic Staples (creatine, multivitamin, good fats, protein, and BCAAs), then.

If you want gains, then you need to eat enough for them, and no supplement is going to help you gain muscle if you're not eating for it, period! NUTRITION and TRAINING are the two factors that you need to focus on. FOOD, FOOD, and MORE FOOD is going to be IMPORTANT - if you want muscle gains, you needs to EAT for it!

Next to nutrition for mass is training. You have to be training correctly for mass - check out the article How To Maximize Mass Through Weights And Adaptation for an idea of how to train correctly for mass. And although The Essential 8 is in the fat loss section, the same exercises that are best for fat loss are also the best for gaining muscle! You also need to make sure you get enough recovery, since it's in your RECOVERY that you GROW (if you are eating enough).

Honestly, I personally would go for a recomp ALL the time - which is what MY body ends up doing, regardless of what the actual goal is, LOL - instead of bulking and cutting and bulking and cutting and so on, because that's eventually going to play havoc with your body.

Yes, regardless of your goals, I would still recommend that stack - as I said, your NUTRITION is the KEY to achieving what you want to! NUTRITION AND TRAINING are what are going to get you results!

~Rosie~
just a rebuttal, i don't want to come off as an ass to you guys..as of now i have my diet pretty much in check/i eat like its my job and i have been training for mass like the link you have posted. I've been seeing results and have been getting more and more in shape, and all is positive, and if i did keep up with what im doing now, i would eventually reach my goal...i'm just trying to find the best thing/stack out there to help speed that up...i cut down to 154 like an idiot and have LOADS AND LOADS of loose saggy skin im trying to fill up now with muscle/mass, then cut back down and repeat just to have the skin fall back into place and look a lot nicer.

thank you for your advice tho =) i look forward to trying out your products and hopefully it'll give me a little boost and keep my positive

J

jdaine24

Awards
Is it a good stack to take EC/CE2 Hi-Def/whey/Multivitamin/Hgh Up/Activate Xtreme for a cut? Im currently on the EC/CE2 Hi-Def/whey/Multivitamin. Thinking of adding the other two products combined with 30-45 minutes of daily cardio and 30mins of weight training 4 days a week.

Would this stack be safe and would it also be effective??

Thanks in adavance.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it a good stack to take EC/CE2 Hi-Def/whey/Multivitamin/Hgh Up/Activate Xtreme for a cut? Im currently on the EC/CE2 Hi-Def/whey/Multivitamin. Thinking of adding the other two products combined with 30-45 minutes of daily cardio and 30mins of weight training 4 days a week.

Would this stack be safe and would it also be effective??

Thanks in adavance.
Yes, that's fine, although I believe with such a stack you'd get more of a recomp than an outright cut. Also, if you've never used either HGHup or Activate Xtreme before, I recommend staggering your starts with them if you are going to stack them, using HGHup for a week before starting Activate Xtreme, so that you know how each product affects you.

Remember that to lose bodyfat successfully, your NUTRITION AND TRAINING are the two MOST IMPORTANT factors, with supplements just SUPPLEMENTING them.

~Rosie~

J

jdaine24

Awards
Yes, that's fine, although I believe with such a stack you'd get more of a recomp than an outright cut. Also, if you've never used either HGHup or Activate Xtreme before, I recommend staggering your starts with them if you are going to stack them, using HGHup for a week before starting Activate Xtreme, so that you know how each product affects you.

Remember that to lose bodyfat successfully, your NUTRITION AND TRAINING are the two MOST IMPORTANT factors, with supplements just SUPPLEMENTING them.

~Rosie~
So what exactly is the difference between a recomp and a cut? What should I do to make this a straight cut stack? I like my size now I just want to be leaner.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its not supplement dependent. u can take HGHup on recomp or cut. the difference is DIET. if you cut, ur gonna eat different, but similar to a recomp. recomp is adding muscle mass with very minimal fat gain. cut is simply shedding off body fat. HGHup is good for both.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So what exactly is the difference between a recomp and a cut? What should I do to make this a straight cut stack? I like my size now I just want to be leaner.
A recomp is gaining muscle mass whilst maintaining or losing bodyfat. A cut is just fat loss.

Whether you achieve a recomp or a cut is dependent not on your supplements as Phil mentioned, but more on your NUTRITION - so make sure that it is set up correctly for your goal. If your nutrition is spot on for you re fat loss, then you should maintain your current muscle mass as well.

~Rosie~

J

jdaine24

Awards
Thanks alot people, I really appreciate the info. Should I continue with trying to get in 240 grams a protein a day if I am not trying to build new muscle? I also just came across a product called AndroHard. What do you think about adding this supplement? Im really trying to get as beach ready as possible by June. Not to much worried about building muscle since that pretty much comes easy for me when I want to.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks alot people, I really appreciate the info. Should I continue with trying to get in 240 grams a protein a day if I am not trying to build new muscle? I also just came across a product called AndroHard. What do you think about adding this supplement? Im really trying to get as beach ready as possible by June. Not to much worried about building muscle since that pretty much comes easy for me when I want to.
It doesn't matter what your goal is re protein intake - as long as you are meeting your protein requirements, then have what you must. Protein intake is important regardless of goal.

You do realize that AndroHard is a HORMONAL product, yes? Using hormonals does not mean faster or easier results and I don't recommend adding this in or even considering using it until you are knowledgeable on hormonals and all the ins and outs of them, are an experienced trainee, and have done what you can naturally.

You can get "beach ready" by June withOUT using any supplements but the staples, honestly, if your nutrition and training are in order. However, in the end, what you use is ultimately up to you.

~Rosie~

J

jdaine24

Awards
It doesn't matter what your goal is re protein intake - as long as you are meeting your protein requirements, then have what you must. Protein intake is important regardless of goal.

You do realize that AndroHard is a HORMONAL product, yes? Using hormonals does not mean faster or easier results and I don't recommend adding this in or even considering using it until you are knowledgeable on hormonals and all the ins and outs of them, are an experienced trainee, and have done what you can naturally.

You can get "beach ready" by June withOUT using any supplements but the staples, honestly, if your nutrition and training are in order. However, in the end, what you use is ultimately up to you.

~Rosie~
Well I have been training serious since I was 18 (27) now, primarily for sports. Played football from high school through 5 years of college. So my training has been pretty much what I learned while in school. My diet is pretty clean for the most part. Lots of white meat, rarely red meat. Many greens and snacks are pretty much fruit, yogurt, cheese, any snack that i feel is healthy. Im not a fast food eater and I have meals prepared at home.

I feel like I have done good with training and diet, but still have not seen the results I want, hence me moving to different supps besides creatine and protein. I have been on the ec/ce-2 hi-def/whey for only 2 weeks so hopefully i will get good results. Just thought the hghup and the activate xtreme would aid with keeping muscle while helping me get leaner and the androhard would rock me out.

I took 1AD back when it was legal and had good strength results. goal are much different now. I know its a long post, but your or anyones knowledge would be greatly appreciated.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I have been training serious since I was 18 (27) now, primarily for sports. Played football from high school through 5 years of college. So my training has been pretty much what I learned while in school. My diet is pretty clean for the most part. Lots of white meat, rarely red meat. Many greens and snacks are pretty much fruit, yogurt, cheese, any snack that i feel is healthy. Im not a fast food eater and I have meals prepared at home.

I feel like I have done good with training and diet, but still have not seen the results I want, hence me moving to different supps besides creatine and protein. I have been on the ec/ce-2 hi-def/whey for only 2 weeks so hopefully i will get good results. Just thought the hghup and the activate xtreme would aid with keeping muscle while helping me get leaner and the androhard would rock me out.

I took 1AD back when it was legal and had good strength results. goal are much different now. I know its a long post, but your or anyones knowledge would be greatly appreciated.
Based on the information given, you would be ok using a hormonal. However, for now I think that you should just stick to using a natural stack, but as you are, research and learn as much as you can about hormonals and the compounds you want to use if you are going to use them in the near future, so that you know everything you possibly can before doing it.

~Rosie~

J

jdaine24

Awards

~Rosie~
I have read that you should try to avoid stimulants while on HGHuP. What is your opinion? Just trying to get some clarification before add hghup and Activate Xtreme to my current EC stack in May.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have read that you should try to avoid stimulants while on HGHuP. What is your opinion? Just trying to get some clarification before add hghup and Activate Xtreme to my current EC stack in May.
Re taking stims while taking HGHup, this is going to be dependent on the individual and their stimulant tolerance (since HGHup has stimulant properties). If you are using HGHup pre-training, just take a 2-3 capsule dose with the whatever you normally take as a pre-workout stim, and it should be ok. Stims with a 6-capsule dose of HGHup might be a different story, but as long as the dose of HGHup with the stim is kept reasonable, they should be fine.

If you have never used Activate Xtreme or HGHup before, I recommend staggering the start of the products, using HGHup for a week before adding in Activate Xtreme.

~Rosie~

J

jdaine24

Awards
Re taking stims while taking HGHup, this is going to be dependent on the individual and their stimulant tolerance (since HGHup has stimulant properties). If you are using HGHup pre-training, just take a 2-3 capsule dose with the whatever you normally take as a pre-workout stim, and it should be ok. Stims with a 6-capsule dose of HGHup might be a different story, but as long as the dose of HGHup with the stim is kept reasonable, they should be fine.

If you have never used Activate Xtreme or HGHup before, I recommend staggering the start of the products, using HGHup for a week before adding in Activate Xtreme.

~Rosie~
Thanks alot for the info!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B IGF-1/GH 11
D Supplements 20