What App Nut products are you currently taking/stacking?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. What App Nut products are you currently taking/stacking?


    im curious to see what current AM members are take/like about app nut products and what were your results?
    Performax Labs Product Specialist



  2. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    im curious to see what current AM members are take/like about app nut products and what were your results?
    IGF-2 and Lipotrophin-PM - these almost never leave my supplement arsenal!

    ~Rosie~
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com
    •   
       


  3. RPM....lots and lots of RPM

    Love the stuff !!!

  4. I love RPM as well as many others do
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  5. Enjoying Lipotrophin-PM.
    •   
       


  6. Once I get my gym membership back (hopefully friday or sometime this weekend) going to be starting on Free Test, Biomend, and Drive. Got some fat to lose
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  7. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    Once I get my gym membership back (hopefully friday or sometime this weekend) going to be starting on Free Test, Biomend, and Drive. Got some fat to lose
    im on lit up, igf 2, free test and im loving it. im actually putting on mass and strength gains are going up. then ima take biomend and osteosport with neovar for a test break. then summer ima take HGHup with Drive. are you coming home spring break? u never answered my text lol
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  8. I do like Neovar on occasions and Drive is very potent....good libido and puts you in a good mood.

  9. IMO Drive is a great product to be stacked with something like a test booster. great product.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  10. Free Test
    Bio-Mend
    Complete Balance
    Omega Essentials
    HGHup
    LITup
    Neovar


  11. hate to revive an old thread but is RPM a test booster? Can it be stacked with Lit up?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by that_dc5 View Post
    hate to revive an old thread but is RPM a test booster? Can it be stacked with Lit up?
    Yes, personally I would rather stack Drive with Litup since dodder seed and icarrin and forslean will amplify the effects of lit-up. An AI would be nice to add with the stack as well.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by that_dc5 View Post
    hate to revive an old thread but is RPM a test booster? Can it be stacked with Lit up?
    RPM is actually a preworkout product that has Testosterone boosting properties. Yes, it can be stacked with LIT UP.

    ~Rosie~
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  14. yeah i am on HGHup right now and im gonna take a few months off from test/gh boosting stuff, but i want to take Lit up, Drive, Free Test next
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  15. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Yes, personally I would rather stack Drive with Litup since dodder seed and icarrin and forslean will amplify the effects of lit-up. An AI would be nice to add with the stack as well.
    Free Test + LITup + HGHup! FTW!

  16. First post, loving this site so far.
    Going to be doing a 8wk stack of HGHup/FreeTest/Lit Up starting this Sunday. These will be my first sups from AppNut, so looking forward to it!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by vegasr View Post
    First post, loving this site so far.
    Going to be doing a 8wk stack of HGHup/FreeTest/Lit Up starting this Sunday. These will be my first sups from AppNut, so looking forward to it!
    to AM.

    You should see some nice results with that stack. Make sure that your nutrition and training are on target for your goals to get the BEST results!

    ~Rosie~
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by vegasr View Post
    First post, loving this site so far.
    Going to be doing a 8wk stack of HGHup/FreeTest/Lit Up starting this Sunday. These will be my first sups from AppNut, so looking forward to it!
    You're going to dig it man. Before I went AWOL I was on this stack for 1 bottle of each (should have run 2 each) but it was great
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  19. ya even though one bottle of each is good, two would be better.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  20. Thanks gentlemen.
    After one week, I really like this stack as it seems to bring more purpose to my workouts. LitUp is very good, even though I'm not a fan of cherry, the effects are a big plus. Not a huge energy burst but I don't lose any and it makes me do that one extra set on all my excersises.
    I'm thinking of adding Drive to this stack next week.

  21. how many scoops are u taking? if u dont see an energy/strong mental focus, take 2 scoops
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  22. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    how many scoops are u taking? if u dont see an energy/strong mental focus, take 2 scoops
    I'm taking 2 scoops right now. I work out in the morning, so take the Free Test when I wake up, then 15 minutes later that the LitUp, then I'm working out 20-30 minutes after that. This is all on an empty stomach as well.

  23. space out your free test. try taking it first thing in morning, then later in the day. (if im seeing what you are doing correctly....Free test waking, then 15 min later Free Test for pre workout?)

    also, Lit Up is not a strong stim. more of a mental focus. if you would like a stim effect, stack RPM with Lit Up
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  24. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    space out your free test. try taking it first thing in morning, then later in the day. (if im seeing what you are doing correctly....Free test waking, then 15 min later Free Test for pre workout?)
    4 caps of FREE TEST first thing is fine as well, Phil - also makes it more convenient dosing it all at once.

    ~Rosie~
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  25. i just have seen better results spacing it out. how inconvenient can swallowing a pill be?
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. new stacking informat6ion on new and old products?
    By Monsterbench in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-09-2009, 03:00 PM
  2. stacking vs just taking more
    By TCR in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-23-2005, 11:52 PM
Log in
Log in