Stats
    6'1"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.66%

***Osteo-Sport Review/Feedback Thread***

Osteo-Sport™
    THE ONLY JOINT SUPPORT FORMULA DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR ATHLETES

Osteo-Sport is the first and only multi-functional joint support designed specifically for athletes; from the weekend warrior to elite professionals. It contains Applied Nutriceuticals’ proprietary Joint-Glide™ Mobility Complex, which naturally reduces inflammation caused by over-use and rigorous exercise.

It also stimulates your body’s production of synovial fluid - which helps lubricate and cushion joints and tendons.

Unlike many other joint support products, Osteo-Sport also incorporates our exclusive CGC2 Joint Regeneration Matrix™ which promotes collagen synthesis and aids in the regeneration of connective tissue. A potent anti-catabolic, Osteo-Sport also supports lean muscle and recovery after training or stress by suppressing cortisol and promoting nutrient delivery into tendons, cartilage and ligaments.

Osteo-Sport comes in convenient, easy-to-swallow capsules and you only need 3-5per day (depending on body weight – see dosage chart for details). Best of all, it takes only days - not weeks or months - to feel the positive effects of Osteo-Sport!

•Aids in the recuperation and regeneration of cartilage, tendons and joints
    •Suppresses cortisol and promotes nutrient delivery into connective tissue
    •Promotes production of synovial fluid for smoother joint movement
    -Jon-
    Applied Nutriceuticals Forum Representative - www.appnut.com
    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applied-Nutriceuticals/64122223218

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.66%

Quote Originally Posted by Mrsliz1724 View Post
    Overall, have to say my knees and joints adn what not feel great. Even after the past 5 days including soccer, running, jump rope, heavy lifting, and constant movement. Especially after yesterdays grueling leg day and then going to jog 4 miles and thennnnn play soccer after that. Thats when you know, as a guy with some solid knee pain, that this product is the real deal. I am going to give it a 9.8 on the instore review thingy. I leave the .2 off because there is always room for improvement =) thats how i keep myself going academically, and athletically!!

Nick Rizzo
    Quote Originally Posted by cultivateIT View Post

With Concentrated Cissus!

Joint Support Formula Designed Specifically For Athletes!!

•Aids in the recuperation and regeneration of cartilage, tendons and joints
    •Suppresses cortisol and promotes nutrient delivery into connective tissue
    •Promotes production of synovial fluid for smoother joint movement

http://www.appliednutriceuticals.com...steo-sport.php

BIG sincere thanks to VIT and Applied Neutriceuticals for providing me a 5-day supply of Osteo-Sport.
    My final dosage was taken last night, and now I'm here to write up a review.

My review:

---Profile: 10 / 10---

Joint-Glide Mobility Complex:

•Cetylmyristoleate (CMO) is a substance similar to fatty acids that has been shown to aid in joint lubrication and mobility.
    •Bromelain is an enzyme derived from pineapples.
    •Hyaluronic Acid is naturally occurring substance used to help lubricate and cushion the joint.
    •Bioperine is a pure form of piperine that is derived from the black pepper that promotes
    nutrient absorption by interacting with the surface of the intestinal tract. The use of Bioperine
    greatly enhances the effectiveness of the other compounds in Osteo-Sport by slowing their
    absorption for more consistent, complete utilization.

CQC Joint Regeneration Matrix:

•Cissus Quadrangularis is an Ayurvedic herb that may help
    with natural joint and cartilage wear and tear.
    •Curcumin (turmeric) is another Ayurvedic herb.
    •Glucosamine Sulfate- By increasing glycosaminoglycans,
    users of supplemental glucosamine may help support healthy cartilage.
    •Chondroitin Sulfate Stimulates the synthesis of
    proteoglycans and hyaluronic acid to promote greater joint lubrication.
    •MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) The sulfur found in MSM helps maintain the structure of
    connective tissue by forming cross-linkages through disulfide bonds, i.e., sulfur supports the
    tissues that make up the joint.
    •Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) is an important compound in immune function.
    It is required for the synthesis of important neurotransmitters, amino acids,
    and the synthesis of connective tissues.

Osteo-Sport is stacked with the usual ingredients in any OTC joint formula, specifically:
    Glucosamin, Chondroitin, and Cissus.
    However, it then includes a whole list of other ingredients that are effective
    in keeping joints further lubricated and in pristine condition.

On top of this, Osteo-Sport boasts it's CGC2 Joint Regeneration Matrix
    which promotes collagen synthesis and aids in the regeneration of connective tissue.
    A potent anti-catabolic, Osteo-Sport also supports lean muscle and recovery after training or
    stress by suppressing cortisol and promoting nutrient delivery into tendons, cartilage and ligaments.

---Efficacy: 10 / 10---
    I started to realize results from Osteo-Sport as early as the 2nd day.
    I am usally struggling with any given shoulder excercise.
    Primarily I suffer from joint pain and stiffness in my right elbow and upper back.
    However, with Osteo-Sport these joint issues seemed to fade away
    and lessened strain to the point I was able to lift without even thinking about my joints.

It was great to experience a smooth set of shoulder presses in a long time.
    From lift off to set down, my motions flowed fluidly and without any stress on joints.

I am extremely pleased with results of Osteo-Sport.

---Price: 9 / 10---
    $39 - $43 for a months supply of Osteo-Sport.
    It breaks down to around over a dollar per day.
    Not the most wallet-friendly; however, it is extremely effective in keeping it's promise:
    Providing smoother joint movements in mere days, not weeks or months.
    For the athlete struggling with joint issues that is holding him/her back..
    this is money well-spent and joint formula well-recommended.

Overall score: 10 / 10

Lubricated pristine joints, everywhere.

*This has been another honest review.

-cultivate IT

Quote Originally Posted by Murderfox View Post
    Applied Nutriceuticals Osteo-Sport

What is it?

First off, shout out to Vitruvian & Applied Neutraceuticals for giving me the opportunity to try this out, i've been looking for a solid joint support for quite some time and tried most of the popular ones. Onto the review:

"1 Week Believer Bottle" Review

Just finished the 1 week believer bottle of Osteo-Sport and this stuff is definitely showed a positive effect on my joints (especially knees), in just a WEEK. Prior to trying it , i was using Animal Flex, which did almost nothing for me, plus i wasn't a fan of taking that many pills. At first i thought Osteo-Sport was way under-dosed and would do nothing at all to help with my joint problems. I was willing to give it a try but the price threw me off for something that i wasn't sure would work. Well after trying it for only a week, i'll be picking up a few bottle of this for SURE. I don't know how this stuff works but it definitely impressed me in such a short period of time. I give it a 10/10 as far as rating goes, and would recommend it to anyone who has tried a ton of joint support formulas without luck. This stuff is really THAT good. Thanks again for the "1 Week Believer Bottle" and hope all the other who got it as well, saw the same results as i did.
    ...more to come...
    -Jon-
    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applied-Nutriceuticals/64122223218
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.66%

Quote Originally Posted by COUNTRYMIKE View Post
    Osteo-Sport is the first and only multi-functional, time-release joint support designed specifically for athletes; from the weekend warrior to elite professionals.

It contains Applied Nutriceutical's proprietary Joint-Glide Mobility Complex, which naturally reduces inflammation caused by over-use and rigorous exercise. It also stimulates your body's production of synovial fluid - which helps lubricate and cushion joints and tendons.

Osteo-Sport also incorporates the exclusive CGC2 Joint Regeneration Matrix which promotes collagen synthesis and aids in the regeneration of connective tissue. A potent anti-catabolic, Osteo-Sport also supports lean muscle and recovery after training or stress by suppressing cortisol and promoting nutrient delivery into tendons, cartilage and ligaments.

I was lucky enough to get the chance to try this product out and I'm glad I did, this is a fantastic joint supplement and really made me feel smooth all over. While using Osteo-Sport I had zero joint issues of any kind and felt like a had a spring in my step. I was able to lift as heavy as I wanted to go without any worries, mobility was great. Would I reccomend this product to others? In a heartbeat I would. I had no problems with swallowing the caps, no after taste or bad odor of any kind. I want to say thanks to Black Label for hooking me up, All the guys at Applied Nutriceuticles and their products are top notch and I love using them. I'm just sorry it took so long to get the review up ... Look for more reviews coming soon
    Quote Originally Posted by User6763672 View Post

I know I'm a little bit late on this review...but that's because it took a while for it to arrive, and I didn't start taking the pills right away. Anyways, a quick shoutout to Vitruvian and the whole Appnuts crew! Thank you for allowing myself and the many others to try this great joint supplement!

"1 Week Believer Bottle" Review:

The first thing I noticed when I took 5 pills was the cissus? Sorta irritated my throat if I didn't drink enough water, but I was fine after taking a couple more sips. I also had to burp a lot around the second time I took it but that went away after. The only joint supplement i've taken was glucosamine, and i felt that Osteo-Sport blew this outta the water in just a matter of 1 week. Why? Because I believe that the ingredient profile for this supplement has everything and MORE when it comes to formulating a great joint supplement. I injured my knee (Torn meniscus) a couple years ago from a wrestling tournament and when doing squats I could feel tenderness around that area but after taking this for a couple of days, I literally could squat without any irritation around that area. I'm still trying to get me a job...but I will say this, I will definitely purchase a bottle of OsteoSport after seeing results in just a matter of days (srs). I don't know how other joint supplements fair against this one but you already made me a believer.

Cheers!
    -Jon-
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.66%

Quote Originally Posted by potionmaster View Post
    Applied Nutriceuticals’ Osteo-Sport

•Thanks to AN for providing a 25cap sample of Osteo-Sport. I made the mini bottle last about a week. Presently i do take fishoils and an otc generic joint supp, which i feel both help me with my joints. Since joint supplementation is very important for me, i basically just stopped my regular jointsupp and replaced it with Osteo-Sport. I still continued my fishoils. Also wanna mention that my joints are not good; if i stopped all my jointsupps, within two weeks i'd be aching, possible incurring an injury.

•Caps are pretty small, very easy to swallow. I took between 3-5caps a day. AN always has very polished, high quality bottles, labels, and capsules.

•Trained 5days that week. Encountered no problems, felt no pain.

•Might have helped with recovery. Back-to-back training days were fine, no noticeable soreness from joints/tendons.
    Quote Originally Posted by ISurfNudeBrah View Post

Thanks to App. Nut. for sending me out a sample of this supplement.

The bottle had 25 pills, and I took 3 pills during the day on days where I knew I might have joint problems/pain during specific workouts- shoulders, legs, chest, etc.

I honestly could tell a difference everytime I took the dose. I had no joint problems, no stiffness or anything during my workouts.

I usually need to stretch often during my workouts to relieve pain, and Osteo-Sport truely helped it. I definately am a believer in this supplement now, and will forsure buy a bottle in the future or whenever I feel that I need a solid multi-functional joint support supplement.

Thanks app nut, this was my first impression using your products, and I am impressed to say the least!

Applied Nutriceuticals Osteo-Sport - 10/10
    Quote Originally Posted by pwicks83 View Post
    A big thanks to Vit for sending me two sample bottles of Osteo Sport.

I used both bottles and noticed a slight difference in my joints. The first couple of days I really didn't feel anything to special. By day 5 I did notice that my knees weren't cracking as much as they use to. Back in High School I fuked up my knee during hockey. This injury make squatting a hard exercise for me to go heavy on. If I did go heavy on Squats my knee would really bother me the next day or two. After using Osteo Sport for 10 days I was able to go kinda heavy on squats and not be in as much pain the next day. Also my wrist felt a lot better by day 5. I have never used a joint support supplement so I can't compare it to anything on the market. If you are in the need of a joint support product I would say give Osteo Sport a try.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZB126 View Post
    Got the believer's bottle, ran it at 4 caps a day, noticed improvement within 3-4 days. Was pretty shocked it kicked in so fast, I even posted in the thread that I wondered if one bottle was enough to notice anything. Well, I'm a believer now, it beats the pants off the generic joint supps I have tried and is worth the cash. I got another bottle on the way now haha.

I'm giving it a 9/10 in my book, good stuff.

I know this was short and to the point so feel free to post your experiences with it, too, if you would like
    -Jon-

Similar Forum Threads

1. My results on Osteo-Sport
    By SirGalahad in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-05-2009, 02:10 PM
  2. Osteo Sport
    By joebo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 07:17 PM
  3. Have YOU tried Osteo-Sport?
    By Vitruvian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7