*****FEEDBACK on LIT-UP****** (post reviews here!)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys and gals, this is for your reviews and feedback of lit-up! Please put your reviews, or comments in here so this thread can act as an aggregator for all reviews!

Time to get LIT-UP!

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Crap, Forgot to add (Sponsored). I'll edit my thread post then.

donorrell

donorrell

Board Sponsor
Awards
I wonder if the guy from the other forum is going to log the effects of bathing in Lit-Up!

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
Nice thread texas!

KillaK2010

Awards
I have had a chance to try LIT-UP was just wondering if there are any sales places to get this stuff at a decent price. From all of the PWO I have taken this has been on of my favs. and I totally enjoy it and wish to continue to take it. Great product!! I feel the focus and energy from it along with seeing some nice gains.

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
I have had a chance to try LIT-UP was just wondering if there are any sales places to get this stuff at a decent price. From all of the PWO I have taken this has been on of my favs. and I totally enjoy it and wish to continue to take it. Great product!! I feel the focus and energy from it along with seeing some nice gains.
What would you consider a decent price?

$26.99 for 40 servings is an extremely good deal - http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/applied-nutriceuticals/lit-up-40-servings.html?sel=3739

eddiejerom

Awards
got mine yesterday, all i can say is god dam the flavour is strong! 1 scoop with 16oz, and still pretty strong.

BUT. had 2 of the best workoutrs ever so far.
think this will be a staple from now on!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
got mine yesterday, all i can say is god dam the flavour is strong! 1 scoop with 16oz, and still pretty strong.

BUT. had 2 of the best workoutrs ever so far.
think this will be a staple from now on!
Awesome man! I definitely have to agree with you, I have great workouts on it.

eddiejerom

Awards
another banging workout toaday!
love this stuff!

and this is the cheapest most efficetive pre work-out ive used.