What kind of products would you like to see from APP NUT in 2011?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to see a protein powder . Maybe some whey, casein, or a weight gainer powder can be produced. what do you guys wanna see?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Leave the protein to the guys that don't know how to make a suitable test supp.

P.s. AN has Free Test...they don't need to make a Prime clone.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im just saying, protein would be a great addition to their line. and i have yet taken free test. but when i do, if it shows results anything like prime, then i would have been stood corrected.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya I have seen logs before. I just haven't taken it for myself yet. Ingredients look promising though. I would still like to see a protein from app nut. Not everybody, especially teens who are smart, take test boosters, GH boosters...etc so having a protein powder would also be a benefit to those kind of people.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya I have seen logs before. I just haven't taken it for myself yet. Ingredients look promising though. I would still like to see a protein from app nut. Not everybody, especially teens who are smart, take test boosters, GH boosters...etc so having a protein powder would also be a benefit to those kind of people.
Applied Nutriceuticals already does a protein powder - it's exclusive to the European market, though.

~Rosie~

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah somebody told me that. i would just like em to see one produced here.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah somebody told me that. i would just like em to see one produced here.
I know where you're coming from. Alpha-X is a great product, but unfortunately only available from Europe - would be very popular over here if it was available from within the US I imagine.

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Something that will actually put on a little lean mass.
Applied Nutriceuticals has several products that do this, standalone or stacked - for example, IGF/Neovar, FREE TEST, Drive/RPM, etc. Remember that it's not the products that primarily get results - they just supplement the factors that do the work.

~Rosie~

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Applied Nutriceuticals has several products that do this, standalone or stacked - for example, IGF/Neovar, FREE TEST, Drive/RPM, etc. Remember that it's not the products that primarily get results - they just supplement the factors that do the work.

~Rosie~
I stacked Drive with some stuff before and loved it.

Rosie...did you used to rep for AN or are you just a huge fan lol...

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Rpm! I love it. If they sold it in 10lb buckets I'd be happy. Every thing I've tried has been solid. I would like to see a recomp sup. Somethin with lclt and forskolin maybe tta

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I stacked Drive with some stuff before and loved it.

Rosie...did you used to rep for AN or are you just a huge fan lol...
Drive is a good addition to any stack.

Applied Nutriceuticals was actually the first company I was affiliated with - I worked for them for ~2 years.

~Rosie~

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Rpm! I love it. If they sold it in 10lb buckets I'd be happy. Every thing I've tried has been solid. I would like to see a recomp sup. Somethin with lclt and forskolin maybe tta
Drive is what you're looking for.

FW Friedel

FW Friedel

Awards
  • Established
A protein powder is not going to happen for the US market. There are already too many players there and AppNut will not get involved in that from what I've been told.

There are some new products & possibly some reformulations being discussed right now.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
How about some T-Shirts? I'd sport one around. Especially during my LIT UP time.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We have Tshirts. Some sick ones actually.
Yep, Applied already has t-shirts. They used to have regular ones like the one below.

Now though, they just have the afflicted design ones - the female design is pretty cool and I love this shirt.

They also had ones made especially for The ONE and HGHup (if you want one of those and can find someone who has one they would trade or something).

~Rosie~

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love app nuts shirt. Reminds me of an affliction shirt. Thanks for the replies!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love app nuts shirt. Reminds me of an affliction shirt. Thanks for the replies!
Yeah, affliction shirts can look pretty cool. No worries :)

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established

~Rosie~
Rosie, with all due respect, I have used both steroids and PH's in the past and they work with little or no change in diet or training. Moreover, I have tried nearly every natty stack known to man and have yet to find one that actually puts on any mass, including most AN products. I'm always told that I need to increase my calories. But in doing so most gains are fat. Steroids make more efficient use of the calories consumed and therefore work on a maintenance diet. I'm not advocating steroids or PH's, those days are behind me. But hopefully one day someone will find a natural product or stack that actually works in a similar manner without all the sides. I know the comeback “if it works like a steroid it would be classified as a steroid”. That’s not necessarily true if it’s a food based product.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie, with all due respect, I have used both steroids and PH's in the past and they work with little or no change in diet or training. Moreover, I have tried nearly every natty stack known to man and have yet to find one that actually puts on any mass, including most AN products. I'm always told that I need to increase my calories. But in doing so most gains are fat. Steroids make more efficient use of the calories consumed and therefore work on a maintenance diet. I'm not advocating steroids or PH's, those days are behind me. But hopefully one day someone will find a natural product or stack that actually works in a similar manner without all the sides. I know the comeback “if it works like a steroid it would be classified as a steroid”. That’s not necessarily true if it’s a food based product.
I can see where you are coming from, but with all due respect, in the end, if you're not making gains, then yes, you are NOT eating enough for them, or your training is not optimal for gains (but primarily NUTRITION). If your gains are mostly from fat when you make them, then that indicates that you're eating well above what you would need to make gains.

In the case of hormonals, you might want to look into the AndroSeries when they are released, since they will have little or no sides.

~Rosie~

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is how i see it. steroids/PHs do the work for you. any single person who has been dedicated in nutrition and weight training should be able to make steady gains, without any supplements, throughout the months of the year. supplements arent claiming to make a 15 pound lean mass gain in one month. they are simply a supplement why dont u try to stack HGHup or IGF 2 with Free Test or Prime. if you take HGHup, i prefer to take 2 bottles back to back. take pictures of yourself, make notes throughout the run. if you can only make gains on steroids/ph...then you arent doing something right. more than likely its diet. and there are foods to eat that will NOT get you fat but still produce lean mass with TIME.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And where would I find them? I checked NP but none were listed under the company products.
You have to go to the company website.

~Rosie~

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It would b sick if the back had like graphics around one of our products name or something

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would have no problem ordering off a companie's website, but ever since a supplement company stole my credit card info I have been very weary. Now I wont name names (supplementwarehouse), but I wish there were alternative ways to pay for items. Although any company that sends me free LIT UP might have persuaded me to try it.
Yeah certain "warehouses full of supplements" have some terrible card privacy issues lately. And in the past. And probably future. I have started ordering things with cash cards lately.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
Yeah certain "warehouses full of supplements" have some terrible card privacy issues lately. And in the past. And probably future. I have started ordering things with cash cards lately.
I dont know what those are, but I will have to look into them.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont know what those are, but I will have to look into them.
Just like a visa or some kinda card you can put money on. Like a visa gift card. Put around the amount you want to spend on it, make your purchase, and then spend the rest on gas or somethin to zero it out.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would have no problem ordering off a companie's website, but ever since a supplement company stole my credit card info I have been very weary. Now I wont name names (supplementwarehouse), but I wish there were alternative ways to pay for items. Although any company that sends me free LIT UP might have persuaded me to try it.
I have never had an issue with my credit card and Applied Nutriceuticals. if you are leery of ordering off the website, then you can always ring and verbally place an order - the number is 704 509 5999.

~Rosie~

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
facepalm.jpg

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't give up on natural products just yet.....Having also been on both sides of the issue, I would give the Lit-Up, Free Test, and HGH-Up stack a chance- I think it will surprise you from this standpoint. I have spent the last 2 years trying to put together something that does not directly bind the AR, but will deliver results like a mild PH. From what we have seen (from a physiological and MOA standpoint), and from talking to others, the stack delivers

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE ANDROSERIES. VERY LITTLE INFO.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE ANDROSERIES. VERY LITTLE INFO.
The AndroSeries is Primordial Performance (not Applied Nutriceuticals), and at this stage we are awaiting raw tests and results before we will release more information - looking at the end of January before we will have anything for you, so fingers crossed things go well henceforth and we can release them soon!

~Rosie~

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Yes I know. I also remember when PP was going to make a sensational new product called "Muscle Feeder".

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I can see where you are coming from, but with all due respect, in the end, if you're not making gains, then yes, you are NOT eating enough for them, or your training is not optimal for gains (but primarily NUTRITION). If your gains are mostly from fat when you make them, then that indicates that you're eating well above what you would need to make gains.

In the case of hormonals, you might want to look into the AndroSeries when they are released, since they will have little or no sides.

~Rosie~

I don't disagree but that’s a very delicate balance when training naturally.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes I know. I also remember when PP was going to make a sensational new product called "Muscle Feeder".
That's still in the works - should be out later this year.

~Rosie~

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't give up on natural products just yet.....Having also been on both sides of the issue, I would give the Lit-Up, Free Test, and HGH-Up stack a chance- I think it will surprise you from this standpoint. I have spent the last 2 years trying to put together something that does not directly bind the AR, but will deliver results like a mild PH. From what we have seen (from a physiological and MOA standpoint), and from talking to others, the stack delivers

I love seeing educated posts :D

chlorella

Awards
I'd like to see a product EXACTLY like the old Activate Extreme!

The stuff worked.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd like to see a product EXACTLY like the old Activate Extreme!

The stuff worked.
Applied Nutriceuticals has FREE TEST - more effective than the new Activate Xtreme and definitely on par with the original Activate Xtreme.

are you speaking of the test booster by driven sports?
Yes, Activate Xtreme is made by Driven Sports.

~Rosie~

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was gonna say that Free Test is better than that, but u said it for me rosie lol

KDLMaj

Awards
I've had amazing results from Free Test +HGHUp. Very lean gains.
And agreed that if you can't make any muscle without steroids- you're mucking something up. Hell, I'm vegan and I've put on 50 lbs in the last year and a half on nothing but AppNu products.

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
I've had amazing results from Free Test +HGHUp. Very lean gains.
And agreed that if you can't make any muscle without steroids- you're mucking something up. Hell, I'm vegan and I've put on 50 lbs in the last year and a half on nothing but AppNu products.
Great to hear man! That is impressive for a vegan diet (or atleast from what I know of them)!

KDLMaj

Awards
Great to hear man! That is impressive for a vegan diet (or atleast from what I know of them)!
Ha it's actually not. Folks have the protein issue all wrong- soy isolate protein is fantastic for muscle building. Not only is it comparable to whey, but it's loaded with antioxidants that help with workout recovery. I always chuckle to myself when people (incorrectly) complain about estrogen building properties of soy and then run out and eat US beef- which is *LOADED* with synthetic estrogen.

On the subject of products I'd like to see: a faster version of Free Test. Test builders always take a bit to kick in, but this one takes even longer than usual. The problem with it is you end up spending almost your entire first bottle just trying to get the initial effect up. It's not until the 2nd bottle that you're actually getting to enjoy the effects of the product.

Also a stronger non-stimulant fat burner would be fantastic. HGHUp is great, but I wouldn't mind something else I could stack with it to help out.