What kind of products would you like to see from APP NUT in 2011?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    I would have no problem ordering off a companie's website, but ever since a supplement company stole my credit card info I have been very weary. Now I wont name names (supplementwarehouse), but I wish there were alternative ways to pay for items. Although any company that sends me free LIT UP might have persuaded me to try it.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CaponeCEO View Post
    I would have no problem ordering off a companie's website, but ever since a supplement company stole my credit card info I have been very weary. Now I wont name names (supplementwarehouse), but I wish there were alternative ways to pay for items. Although any company that sends me free LIT UP might have persuaded me to try it.
    Yeah certain "warehouses full of supplements" have some terrible card privacy issues lately. And in the past. And probably future. I have started ordering things with cash cards lately.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Yeah certain "warehouses full of supplements" have some terrible card privacy issues lately. And in the past. And probably future. I have started ordering things with cash cards lately.
    I dont know what those are, but I will have to look into them.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

I dont know what those are, but I will have to look into them.
    Just like a visa or some kinda card you can put money on. Like a visa gift card. Put around the amount you want to spend on it, make your purchase, and then spend the rest on gas or somethin to zero it out.
  5. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

I have never had an issue with my credit card and Applied Nutriceuticals. if you are leery of ordering off the website, then you can always ring and verbally place an order - the number is 704 509 5999.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Rosie, with all due respect, I have used both steroids and PH's in the past and they work with little or no change in diet or training. Moreover, I have tried nearly every natty stack known to man and have yet to find one that actually puts on any mass, including most AN products. I'm always told that I need to increase my calories. But in doing so most gains are fat. Steroids make more efficient use of the calories consumed and therefore work on a maintenance diet. I'm not advocating steroids or PH's, those days are behind me. But hopefully one day someone will find a natural product or stack that actually works in a similar manner without all the sides. I know the comeback ďif it works like a steroid it would be classified as a steroidĒ. Thatís not necessarily true if itís a food based product.
    facepalm.jpg
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Rosie, with all due respect, I have used both steroids and PH's in the past and they work with little or no change in diet or training. Moreover, I have tried nearly every natty stack known to man and have yet to find one that actually puts on any mass, including most AN products. I'm always told that I need to increase my calories. But in doing so most gains are fat. Steroids make more efficient use of the calories consumed and therefore work on a maintenance diet. I'm not advocating steroids or PH's, those days are behind me. But hopefully one day someone will find a natural product or stack that actually works in a similar manner without all the sides. I know the comeback ďif it works like a steroid it would be classified as a steroidĒ. Thatís not necessarily true if itís a food based product.
    I wouldn't give up on natural products just yet.....Having also been on both sides of the issue, I would give the Lit-Up, Free Test, and HGH-Up stack a chance- I think it will surprise you from this standpoint. I have spent the last 2 years trying to put together something that does not directly bind the AR, but will deliver results like a mild PH. From what we have seen (from a physiological and MOA standpoint), and from talking to others, the stack delivers
  8. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE ANDROSERIES. VERY LITTLE INFO.
  9. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE ANDROSERIES. VERY LITTLE INFO.
    The AndroSeries is Primordial Performance (not Applied Nutriceuticals), and at this stage we are awaiting raw tests and results before we will release more information - looking at the end of January before we will have anything for you, so fingers crossed things go well henceforth and we can release them soon!

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  10. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Yes I know. I also remember when PP was going to make a sensational new product called "Muscle Feeder".
  11. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    I can see where you are coming from, but with all due respect, in the end, if you're not making gains, then yes, you are NOT eating enough for them, or your training is not optimal for gains (but primarily NUTRITION). If your gains are mostly from fat when you make them, then that indicates that you're eating well above what you would need to make gains.

In the case of hormonals, you might want to look into the AndroSeries when they are released, since they will have little or no sides.

~Rosie~

I don't disagree but thatís a very delicate balance when training naturally.
  12. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Yes I know. I also remember when PP was going to make a sensational new product called "Muscle Feeder".
    That's still in the works - should be out later this year.

~Rosie~

13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    I wouldn't give up on natural products just yet.....Having also been on both sides of the issue, I would give the Lit-Up, Free Test, and HGH-Up stack a chance- I think it will surprise you from this standpoint. I have spent the last 2 years trying to put together something that does not directly bind the AR, but will deliver results like a mild PH. From what we have seen (from a physiological and MOA standpoint), and from talking to others, the stack delivers

I love seeing educated posts
    -Jon-
    Applied Nutriceuticals Forum Representative - www.appnut.com
    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applied-Nutriceuticals/64122223218
  14. Registered User

I'd like to see a product EXACTLY like the old Activate Extreme!

The stuff worked.
  15. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chlorella View Post

The stuff worked.
    are you speaking of the test booster by driven sports?
  16. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chlorella View Post

The stuff worked.
    Applied Nutriceuticals has FREE TEST - more effective than the new Activate Xtreme and definitely on par with the original Activate Xtreme.

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    are you speaking of the test booster by driven sports?
    Yes, Activate Xtreme is made by Driven Sports.

~Rosie~

17. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

I was gonna say that Free Test is better than that, but u said it for me rosie lol
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  166 lbs.

I've had amazing results from Free Test +HGHUp. Very lean gains.
    And agreed that if you can't make any muscle without steroids- you're mucking something up. Hell, I'm vegan and I've put on 50 lbs in the last year and a half on nothing but AppNu products.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by KDLMaj View Post
    I've had amazing results from Free Test +HGHUp. Very lean gains.
    And agreed that if you can't make any muscle without steroids- you're mucking something up. Hell, I'm vegan and I've put on 50 lbs in the last year and a half on nothing but AppNu products.
    Great to hear man! That is impressive for a vegan diet (or atleast from what I know of them)!
    -Jon-
    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applied-Nutriceuticals/64122223218
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  166 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chubbarock View Post
    Great to hear man! That is impressive for a vegan diet (or atleast from what I know of them)!
    Ha it's actually not. Folks have the protein issue all wrong- soy isolate protein is fantastic for muscle building. Not only is it comparable to whey, but it's loaded with antioxidants that help with workout recovery. I always chuckle to myself when people (incorrectly) complain about estrogen building properties of soy and then run out and eat US beef- which is *LOADED* with synthetic estrogen.

On the subject of products I'd like to see: a faster version of Free Test. Test builders always take a bit to kick in, but this one takes even longer than usual. The problem with it is you end up spending almost your entire first bottle just trying to get the initial effect up. It's not until the 2nd bottle that you're actually getting to enjoy the effects of the product.

Also a stronger non-stimulant fat burner would be fantastic. HGHUp is great, but I wouldn't mind something else I could stack with it to help out.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Applied Nutriceuticals has FREE TEST - more effective than the new Activate Xtreme and definitely on par with the original Activate Xtreme.

Yes, Activate Xtreme is made by Driven Sports.

~Rosie~
    Really?
  22. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by KerplunkDS View Post
    Really?
    Yes, really - be aware though that this is just my opinion from personal experience with the products, and others may think differently.

~Rosie~

23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Yes, really - be aware though that this is just my opinion from personal experience with the products, and others may think differently.

~Rosie~
    Alright, I can deal with that. I have not tried Free Test so I cannot comment on it.
  24. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by KerplunkDS View Post
    Alright, I can deal with that. I have not tried Free Test so I cannot comment on it.
    Maybe you should, then...

25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  188 lbs.

Ha it's actually not. Folks have the protein issue all wrong- soy isolate protein is fantastic for muscle building. Not only is it comparable to whey, but it's loaded with antioxidants that help with workout recovery. I always chuckle to myself when people (incorrectly) complain about estrogen building properties of soy and then run out and eat US beef- which is *LOADED* with synthetic estrogen.

On the subject of products I'd like to see: a faster version of Free Test. Test builders always take a bit to kick in, but this one takes even longer than usual. The problem with it is you end up spending almost your entire first bottle just trying to get the initial effect up. It's not until the 2nd bottle that you're actually getting to enjoy the effects of the product.

Also a stronger non-stimulant fat burner would be fantastic. HGHUp is great, but I wouldn't mind something else I could stack with it to help out.
    Interesting, thanks for the detailed response

As far as non-stim fat burner goes, does Lipotrophin PM fit what you are looking for? Granted it is taken at night time, but IMO this is only an advantage - its non stim and will help promote better sleep
    http://www.appliednutriceuticals.com...trophin-pm.php

Pertaining to Free Test - I still haven't gotten to a point where I really want to experiment with test boosters yet, so I haven't personally used free test - although I haven't heard too much of this before, so it is nice to see some new feedback
    -Jon-
  26. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

i was going to suggest L-PM as well.

i havent seen much of any feedback on Free Test, and i want to. even if it means me taking it and logging everything. as far as test boosters and how fast/slow they kick in, you have to take into account that it is NOT a steroid. you arent going to see 5 pounds in the first week. anything natural takes a bit to kick in. that is why i suggest taking two bottles of HGHup instead of one. all test boosters i have taken (which have been many) seem to take 3/4 of the bottle to notice any results. its not just Free Test. and i see Test boosters work best when stacked with another product.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  166 lbs.

I happen to love Lipo-PM (Though mostly for the sleep benefits). The problem is, it takes a long while before any weight loss benefits show up. And honestly, I've always been underwhelmed with its weight loss potential. It's real power lies in the effects l-dopa has on sleep- I HIGHLY recommend it for people who don't sleep well.
    (I have used just about every single AppNu product- HGHUp, Lipo-PM, IGF-2, Drive, RPM, Neovar, The One, 2nd Gear, FreeTest, etc. They're all amazing, but I know AppNu is one of those companies you can always hold to a higher standard because they'll meet your challenge..and then surprise you even on top of that)
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  166 lbs.

i was going to suggest L-PM as well.

i havent seen much of any feedback on Free Test, and i want to. even if it means me taking it and logging everything. as far as test boosters and how fast/slow they kick in, you have to take into account that it is NOT a steroid. you arent going to see 5 pounds in the first week. anything natural takes a bit to kick in. that is why i suggest taking two bottles of HGHup instead of one. all test boosters i have taken (which have been many) seem to take 3/4 of the bottle to notice any results. its not just Free Test. and i see Test boosters work best when stacked with another product.
    7-10 days is the standard for benefits to begin for most Test Boosters I've seen. Free Test's own materials show nothing really noticeable for 3 weeks or so. I would love to see them top that. Because it really is an amazing product once it gets going!
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  188 lbs.

I happen to love Lipo-PM (Though mostly for the sleep benefits). The problem is, it takes a long while before any weight loss benefits show up. And honestly, I've always been underwhelmed with its weight loss potential. It's real power lies in the effects l-dopa has on sleep- I HIGHLY recommend it for people who don't sleep well.
    (I have used just about every single AppNu product- HGHUp, Lipo-PM, IGF-2, Drive, RPM, Neovar, The One, 2nd Gear, FreeTest, etc. They're all amazing, but I know AppNu is one of those companies you can always hold to a higher standard because they'll meet your challenge..and then surprise you even on top of that)
    I know I say this all the time, but the education level on these forums never ceases to amaze me (in a good way of course)

I agree, its definitely not a huge fat burning kick in the butt which is why its best paired with the L-AM - but you already know this lol - Hopefully in the future we can provide something closer to what you are looking for
    -Jon-
  30. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

i havent seen much of any feedback on Free Test, and i want to. even if it means me taking it and logging everything...
    I recommend using it yourself...As well as taking a look through the logs and feedback on it:
    !!!Links to the Applied Nutriceuticals FREE TEST Logs!!!
    ***FREE TEST FEEDBACK***

Lipotrophin-PM is my second favourite product from Applied Nutriceuticals. However, I have never used it for fat loss, but for the sleep benefits.

~Rosie~

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 2011 Gold Cup
    By Knotch in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-04-2011, 06:20 AM
  2. Cholesterol 2011
    By Norcal Mike in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 09:05 AM
  3. Cricket WC 2011
    By snuggy in forum Sports Talk