What kind of products would you like to see from APP NUT in 2011?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. this is how i see it. steroids/PHs do the work for you. any single person who has been dedicated in nutrition and weight training should be able to make steady gains, without any supplements, throughout the months of the year. supplements arent claiming to make a 15 pound lean mass gain in one month. they are simply a supplement why dont u try to stack HGHup or IGF 2 with Free Test or Prime. if you take HGHup, i prefer to take 2 bottles back to back. take pictures of yourself, make notes throughout the run. if you can only make gains on steroids/ph...then you arent doing something right. more than likely its diet. and there are foods to eat that will NOT get you fat but still produce lean mass with TIME.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    We have Tshirts. Some sick ones actually.
    And where would I find them? I checked NP but none were listed under the company products.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by CaponeCEO View Post
    And where would I find them? I checked NP but none were listed under the company products.
    You have to go to the company website.

    ~Rosie~
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by CaponeCEO View Post
    And where would I find them? I checked NP but none were listed under the company products.
    here you go bud! http://www.appliednutriceuticals.com/apparel.php
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  5. It would b sick if the back had like graphics around one of our products name or something
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    I would have no problem ordering off a companie's website, but ever since a supplement company stole my credit card info I have been very weary. Now I wont name names (supplementwarehouse), but I wish there were alternative ways to pay for items. Although any company that sends me free LIT UP might have persuaded me to try it.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by CaponeCEO View Post
    I would have no problem ordering off a companie's website, but ever since a supplement company stole my credit card info I have been very weary. Now I wont name names (supplementwarehouse), but I wish there were alternative ways to pay for items. Although any company that sends me free LIT UP might have persuaded me to try it.
    Yeah certain "warehouses full of supplements" have some terrible card privacy issues lately. And in the past. And probably future. I have started ordering things with cash cards lately.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Yeah certain "warehouses full of supplements" have some terrible card privacy issues lately. And in the past. And probably future. I have started ordering things with cash cards lately.
    I dont know what those are, but I will have to look into them.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by CaponeCEO View Post
    I dont know what those are, but I will have to look into them.
    Just like a visa or some kinda card you can put money on. Like a visa gift card. Put around the amount you want to spend on it, make your purchase, and then spend the rest on gas or somethin to zero it out.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by CaponeCEO View Post
    I would have no problem ordering off a companie's website, but ever since a supplement company stole my credit card info I have been very weary. Now I wont name names (supplementwarehouse), but I wish there were alternative ways to pay for items. Although any company that sends me free LIT UP might have persuaded me to try it.
    I have never had an issue with my credit card and Applied Nutriceuticals. if you are leery of ordering off the website, then you can always ring and verbally place an order - the number is 704 509 5999.

    ~Rosie~
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Rosie, with all due respect, I have used both steroids and PH's in the past and they work with little or no change in diet or training. Moreover, I have tried nearly every natty stack known to man and have yet to find one that actually puts on any mass, including most AN products. I'm always told that I need to increase my calories. But in doing so most gains are fat. Steroids make more efficient use of the calories consumed and therefore work on a maintenance diet. I'm not advocating steroids or PH's, those days are behind me. But hopefully one day someone will find a natural product or stack that actually works in a similar manner without all the sides. I know the comeback ďif it works like a steroid it would be classified as a steroidĒ. Thatís not necessarily true if itís a food based product.
    facepalm.jpg

  12. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Rosie, with all due respect, I have used both steroids and PH's in the past and they work with little or no change in diet or training. Moreover, I have tried nearly every natty stack known to man and have yet to find one that actually puts on any mass, including most AN products. I'm always told that I need to increase my calories. But in doing so most gains are fat. Steroids make more efficient use of the calories consumed and therefore work on a maintenance diet. I'm not advocating steroids or PH's, those days are behind me. But hopefully one day someone will find a natural product or stack that actually works in a similar manner without all the sides. I know the comeback ďif it works like a steroid it would be classified as a steroidĒ. Thatís not necessarily true if itís a food based product.
    I wouldn't give up on natural products just yet.....Having also been on both sides of the issue, I would give the Lit-Up, Free Test, and HGH-Up stack a chance- I think it will surprise you from this standpoint. I have spent the last 2 years trying to put together something that does not directly bind the AR, but will deliver results like a mild PH. From what we have seen (from a physiological and MOA standpoint), and from talking to others, the stack delivers

  13. I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE ANDROSERIES. VERY LITTLE INFO.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE ANDROSERIES. VERY LITTLE INFO.
    The AndroSeries is Primordial Performance (not Applied Nutriceuticals), and at this stage we are awaiting raw tests and results before we will release more information - looking at the end of January before we will have anything for you, so fingers crossed things go well henceforth and we can release them soon!

    ~Rosie~
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  15. Yes I know. I also remember when PP was going to make a sensational new product called "Muscle Feeder".

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    I can see where you are coming from, but with all due respect, in the end, if you're not making gains, then yes, you are NOT eating enough for them, or your training is not optimal for gains (but primarily NUTRITION). If your gains are mostly from fat when you make them, then that indicates that you're eating well above what you would need to make gains.

    In the case of hormonals, you might want to look into the AndroSeries when they are released, since they will have little or no sides.

    ~Rosie~

    I don't disagree but thatís a very delicate balance when training naturally.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Yes I know. I also remember when PP was going to make a sensational new product called "Muscle Feeder".
    That's still in the works - should be out later this year.

    ~Rosie~
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    I wouldn't give up on natural products just yet.....Having also been on both sides of the issue, I would give the Lit-Up, Free Test, and HGH-Up stack a chance- I think it will surprise you from this standpoint. I have spent the last 2 years trying to put together something that does not directly bind the AR, but will deliver results like a mild PH. From what we have seen (from a physiological and MOA standpoint), and from talking to others, the stack delivers

    I love seeing educated posts
    -Jon-
    Applied Nutriceuticals Forum Representative - www.appnut.com
    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applied-Nutriceuticals/64122223218

  19. I'd like to see a product EXACTLY like the old Activate Extreme!

    The stuff worked.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by chlorella View Post
    I'd like to see a product EXACTLY like the old Activate Extreme!

    The stuff worked.
    are you speaking of the test booster by driven sports?
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  21. Quote Originally Posted by chlorella View Post
    I'd like to see a product EXACTLY like the old Activate Extreme!

    The stuff worked.
    Applied Nutriceuticals has FREE TEST - more effective than the new Activate Xtreme and definitely on par with the original Activate Xtreme.


    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    are you speaking of the test booster by driven sports?
    Yes, Activate Xtreme is made by Driven Sports.

    ~Rosie~
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  22. I was gonna say that Free Test is better than that, but u said it for me rosie lol
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  23. I've had amazing results from Free Test +HGHUp. Very lean gains.
    And agreed that if you can't make any muscle without steroids- you're mucking something up. Hell, I'm vegan and I've put on 50 lbs in the last year and a half on nothing but AppNu products.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by KDLMaj View Post
    I've had amazing results from Free Test +HGHUp. Very lean gains.
    And agreed that if you can't make any muscle without steroids- you're mucking something up. Hell, I'm vegan and I've put on 50 lbs in the last year and a half on nothing but AppNu products.
    Great to hear man! That is impressive for a vegan diet (or atleast from what I know of them)!
    -Jon-
    Applied Nutriceuticals Forum Representative - www.appnut.com
    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applied-Nutriceuticals/64122223218

  25. Quote Originally Posted by chubbarock View Post
    Great to hear man! That is impressive for a vegan diet (or atleast from what I know of them)!
    Ha it's actually not. Folks have the protein issue all wrong- soy isolate protein is fantastic for muscle building. Not only is it comparable to whey, but it's loaded with antioxidants that help with workout recovery. I always chuckle to myself when people (incorrectly) complain about estrogen building properties of soy and then run out and eat US beef- which is *LOADED* with synthetic estrogen.

    On the subject of products I'd like to see: a faster version of Free Test. Test builders always take a bit to kick in, but this one takes even longer than usual. The problem with it is you end up spending almost your entire first bottle just trying to get the initial effect up. It's not until the 2nd bottle that you're actually getting to enjoy the effects of the product.

    Also a stronger non-stimulant fat burner would be fantastic. HGHUp is great, but I wouldn't mind something else I could stack with it to help out.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 2011 Gold Cup
    By Knotch in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-04-2011, 07:20 AM
  2. Cholesterol 2011
    By Norcal Mike in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 10:05 AM
  3. Cricket WC 2011
    By snuggy in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-07-2011, 08:05 PM
  4. What to run in 2011?
    By bw31 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-21-2011, 12:29 AM
Log in
Log in