HGH UP w/protein at night?
- 01-11-2011, 12:57 AM
- 01-11-2011, 07:01 AM
- 01-11-2011, 01:52 PM
ok so straight up caesin at night is fine?
01-11-2011, 01:55 PM
01-11-2011, 04:33 PM
ive read threads but if you have a good link that would be great
01-11-2011, 04:56 PM
Links to the HGHup Logs contains some information towards the end on what should and should not be used with HGHup.
Other HGHup information threads:
♂♂♂ HGHup♂ by Applied Nutriceuticals: TECH WRITEUP!! ♂♂♂
♂♂♂ Links to the HGHup♂ Logs ♂♂♂
♂♂♂ FEEDBACK on HGHup♂ by Applied Nutriceuticals ♂♂♂
01-15-2011, 11:41 AM
i see best results at night when i take HGHup on an empty stomach.
01-15-2011, 05:11 PM
as rosie said,
You should be fine with a protein shake as long as it's low carb if I remember correctly.
01-15-2011, 05:29 PM
01-15-2011, 05:35 PM
01-16-2011, 11:33 PM
any supplements i take at night, especially HGHup, i like to take on an empty stomach unless im on a medication that i need to take with a meal.
Similar Forum Threads
- By jdboucher in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 03-01-2009, 06:29 PM
- By oakland6913 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-07-2008, 06:37 PM
- By rhynoflex in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 35Last Post: 04-17-2008, 07:16 AM
- By Neuromancer in forum Weight LossReplies: 36Last Post: 10-01-2004, 01:54 AM
- By MacWanted in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-16-2004, 11:54 AM