HGH UP w/protein at night?
- 01-11-2011, 01:57 AM
- 01-11-2011, 08:01 AM
01-11-2011, 02:52 PM
01-11-2011, 02:55 PM
01-11-2011, 05:33 PM
01-11-2011, 05:56 PM
Links to the HGHup Logs contains some information towards the end on what should and should not be used with HGHup.
Other HGHup information threads:
♂♂♂ HGHup♂ by Applied Nutriceuticals: TECH WRITEUP!! ♂♂♂
♂♂♂ Links to the HGHup♂ Logs ♂♂♂
♂♂♂ FEEDBACK on HGHup♂ by Applied Nutriceuticals ♂♂♂
01-15-2011, 12:41 PM
01-15-2011, 06:11 PM
as rosie said,
You should be fine with a protein shake as long as it's low carb if I remember correctly.
01-15-2011, 06:29 PM
01-15-2011, 06:35 PM
01-17-2011, 12:33 AM
any supplements i take at night, especially HGHup, i like to take on an empty stomach unless im on a medication that i need to take with a meal.
Similar Forum Threads
- By jdboucher in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 03-01-2009, 07:29 PM
- By oakland6913 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-07-2008, 07:37 PM
- By rhynoflex in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 35Last Post: 04-17-2008, 08:16 AM
- By Neuromancer in forum Weight LossReplies: 34Last Post: 10-01-2004, 02:54 AM
- By MacWanted in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-16-2004, 12:54 PM