HGHup + Free Test

1. HGHup + Free Test

has anybody done this stack before. I just started on HGHup and i kinda wanna throw in free test maybe. your thoughts?

2. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    has anybody done this stack before. I just started on HGHup and i kinda wanna throw in free test maybe. your thoughts?
    Plenty of people have tried it. Check out the logs - !!!Links to the Applied Nutriceuticals FREE TEST Logs!!! (the same links are in the HGHup log link thread).

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

3. thanks rosie.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    thanks rosie.
    No worries, bud

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

5. should b a good stack

6. i think im going to take free test with igf 2. im halfway through my hghup bottle. thoughts on that stack?

7. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i think im going to take free test with igf 2. im halfway through my hghup bottle. thoughts on that stack?
    FREE TEST + IGF-2 = Winner! Perfect stack. I've done this - review The Female Terminator Trains to FREE TEST - and had the best mass gains in my upper body ever!

~Rosie~

8. ya i love igf 2 and adding in free test would just be killer i think. im excited. nice review also

9. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    ya i love igf 2 and adding in free test would just be killer i think. im excited. nice review also
    You should be excited!

10. I think when i receive the products I am going to log it
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

11. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i think im going to take free test with igf 2. thoughts on that stack?
    Thinking I may do the same here really soon I have an 8 week transformation contest and it might be just what I need
    -Jon-
    Applied Nutriceuticals Forum Representative - www.appnut.com
    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applied-Nutriceuticals/64122223218

12. Quote Originally Posted by chubbarock View Post
    Thinking I may do the same here really soon I have an 8 week transformation contest and it might be just what I need
    Would be a perfect stack, Jon

13. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Would be a perfect stack, Jon
    Yeah reading through that log you posted got me interested
    -Jon-
    Applied Nutriceuticals Forum Representative - www.appnut.com
    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applied-Nutriceuticals/64122223218

14. Quote Originally Posted by chubbarock View Post
    Yeah reading through that log you posted got me interested
    It's there for people to see my experience - as I said in my review, despite everything that had happened just before I started the log and continued to happen during the log, the results I got just blew me away!

~Rosie~

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bludevil's Free Test & HGHup run - sponsored
    By bludevil in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 07-04-2011, 07:47 PM
  2. NATURAL TEST BULK, AND stack HGHUP/Free test questions
    By passthatblunt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 11:15 AM