who here has gotten LIT up?

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Tell me about it. Good and bad. I wanna hear your thoughts opinions. I wanna hear from those who have used it!

ModernLats

Awards
I have it and love it so far but wish there was more daa inside. After these two bottles I might look for something else with more so I can stop taking the bulk powder.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think they wanted it to be more than just another DAA supplement. The DAA is in there to provide it's part in the total synergy.

ModernLats

Awards
I think they wanted it to be more than just another DAA supplement. The DAA is in there to provide it's part in the total synergy.
I was thinking that and that's why I purchased it, I'd assume the profile helps the daa to work better at that dose. But no proof of that and they don't mention it I don't believe, any numbers on what lit up has produced?

Not familiar with you, have you ever posted under a different name? Not a big deal I was just wondering, welcome since your post count is low and I would love to discuss more about lit up with you.

FW Friedel

FW Friedel

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking that and that's why I purchased it, I'd assume the profile helps the daa to work better at that dose. But no proof of that and they don't mention it I don't believe, any numbers on what lit up has produced?

Not familiar with you, have you ever posted under a different name? Not a big deal I was just wondering, welcome since your post count is low and I would love to discuss more about lit up with you.
No other screen name.

The technical write up for LITup should be posted tonight by Outside Backer (Joe). My post count is too low for me to do it, so I asked him to do it.

2 scoops of LITup has approximately 3 g of DAA, just so you know.

ModernLats

Awards
No other screen name.

The technical write up for LITup should be posted tonight by Outside Backer (Joe). My post count is too low for me to do it, so I asked him to do it.

2 scoops of LITup has approximately 3 g of DAA, just so you know.
Hmmmm, I'll play with the scoops after my blood test next week. BTW even tho my comment may seem negative I have two bottles of LitUp and still recommend it as the profile does beat every other product I seen out currently. I just hate prop blends they remind me of muscle tech

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't believe the DAA is there directly for testosterone boosting, as a guess. In a preworkout not taken daily it wouldn't make a ton of difference on overall testosterone levels for the month. I think its more likely to do with some of the effects the metabolites like N-Methyl-D-aspartic acid have on the brain. I'm just speculating though. Remember that the formula is about focus + intensity, so neurological effects are important.

ModernLats

Awards
I don't believe the DAA is there directly for testosterone boosting, as a guess. In a preworkout not taken daily it wouldn't make a ton of difference on overall testosterone levels for the month. I think its more likely to do with some of the effects the metabolites like N-Methyl-D-aspartic acid have on the brain. I'm just speculating though. Remember that the formula is about focus + intensity, so neurological effects are important.
Actually I was so blinded by boosting test I completely missed that about the product, great post and I'm now a lot more confident about this product.

BTW the taste is a lot better then usp jacked, I hate prewo drinks but lit up doesn't bother my stomach as much as others.

FW Friedel

FW Friedel

Awards
  • Established
The write up for LITup is now posted in the AppNut forums.

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for some solid feedback guys! I have my first workout with LitUP tomorrow and I can't wait!

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ive been using it,
I love the taste, its a good colon cleaner too haha i always feel cleaned out before a workout
Focus was good for the first two weeks, but i appear to building a tolarence quickly and this sadens me since the first two weeks it was way to intense.
Strength is ok but i do notice the DAA kick and im breaking out a lil and i feel good most of the time.
Endurence...idk no comment in this area
Overall good product but i have to take P-5-P on the side for prolactin issues which im very prone too. Id say i wish there were more ingredients to combat tolerance build up but hey, i can always just mix and match...
For me to maximize this product id add, Creatine Nitrate, Citrulline Malate, Beta-Alanine

ModernLats

Awards
Ive been using it,
I love the taste, its a good colon cleaner too haha i always feel cleaned out before a workout
Focus was good for the first two weeks, but i appear to building a tolarence quickly and this sadens me since the first two weeks it was way to intense.
Strength is ok but i do notice the DAA kick and im breaking out a lil and i feel good most of the time.
Endurence...idk no comment in this area
Overall good product but i have to take P-5-P on the side for prolactin issues which im very prone too. Id say i wish there were more ingredients to combat tolerance build up but hey, i can always just mix and match...
For me to maximize this product id add, Creatine Nitrate, Citrulline Malate, Beta-Alanine
Great feedback and I somewhat agree although I want a BA and creatine pill form product I'm tired of drinking so many things.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
uhh throw BA into the Lit-up? Throw creatine in there too! guess what its all one drink now LOL

BIGRAND

BIGRAND

Awards
Lit up already has beta-alanine in it. I have been on it for a week now and i love it. I get good strong focus, clean energy, and a distinct muscle fullness while training.

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
Have you been running it at 1 scoop or 2? Lit-UP already contains BA, so upping dosage to 2 scoops (assuming you've been at 1) would definitely add an extra BA kick

Great feedback and I somewhat agree although I want a BA and creatine pill form product I'm tired of drinking so many things.
Check out our NeoVar, the next generation of creatine, and it comes in pill form - I would link you but unfortunately I can't post links yet since I am new to this forum, check out our site from my signature below

FW Friedel

FW Friedel

Awards
  • Established
Great feedback so far and it's appreciated!

As was already stated, BA is in LITup.

ModernLats

Awards
Have you been running it at 1 scoop or 2? Lit-UP already contains BA, so upping dosage to 2 scoops (assuming you've been at 1) would definitely add an extra BA kick

Check out our NeoVar, the next generation of creatine, and it comes in pill form - I would link you but unfortunately I can't post links yet since I am new to this forum, check out our site from my signature below
Thank you for noticing my post, I take Champion Nutrition Performade i get it for about 8 bucks for a month supply. I just wish it had BA then I'd be set or if I can find a bulk BA in pills I'd be happy.

Last edited:
FW Friedel

FW Friedel

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for noticing my post, I take Champion Nutrition Performade i get it for about 8 bucks for a month supply. I just wish it had BA then I'd be set or if I can find a bulk BA in pills I'd be happy.
Serious Nutrition Solutions has a 501 count of BA Caps.

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
:wavey: anybody else get litup today?

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took 1 scoop yesterday to see how it works. The focus was noticeable with a mild boost in energy. I will probably need 2 scoops pre-workout. Is this going to come on stronger with continued use? Side note:flavor...meh

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
I took 1 scoop yesterday to see how it works. The focus was noticeable with a mild boost in energy. I will probably need 2 scoops pre-workout. Is this going to come on stronger with continued use? Side note:flavor...meh
Definitely, LITup will only get better with continued use! It isn't a high stim product, the goal is more of a clean focus/energy (IMO almost like a tunnel vision.) For most people 2 scoops definitely seems to be the sweet spot, but for some 1 will suffice.

As far as taste goes, we will be reworking that with future batches, for now we advise 10-12oz of water per scoop! Give that a shot and let me know if you like the flavoring a little better!

Thanks for the response boss!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 scoops is definitely where it's at for me. The energy was alot better. Legs tomorrow will be a good test!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Awesome news bud! What did you think about the energy/focus aspect? Any crash at all?
Zero Crash, but I knew that from during the testing. Definitely good stuff for all you guys who are tired or pre-workout products with a caffeine buzz.

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
Zero Crash, but I knew that from during the testing. Definitely good stuff for all you guys who are tired or pre-workout products with a caffeine buzz.
Great to hear man! Thanks for the feedback!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
George (FW) is a good dude and a forum vet. Just not here on AM is all. George is one of the BB.com vets. :)

BTW...how ya doing there Georgie? :D

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

FW Friedel

FW Friedel

Awards
  • Established
George (FW) is a good dude and a forum vet. Just not here on AM is all. George is one of the BB.com vets. :)

BTW...how ya doing there Georgie? :D

-Sean-
I doing awesome Sean!

Did you receive your LITup?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I doing awesome Sean!

Did you receive your LITup?
Yes sir. Glad the taste change was made. Dirk got the flavoring right on the money. Its good stuff. The betas on the other hand...man that stuff was rough...it literally was what I imagine gravel would taste like. Needless to say...it is definitely effective at helping with performance. :)

Cheers and thanks my friend!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All this talk of litup, i think im gonna have to grab some!!

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
And the order was placed! lol :afro:
Awesome man! You will not be dissapointed :D!

FYI - Use 10-12oz water per scoop rather than 8oz as the label states, flavoring is a little strong and will be toned back in the future!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

FYI - Use 10-12oz water per scoop rather than 8oz as the label states, flavoring is a little strong and will be toned back in the future!

Alrighty will do for sure

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established

LOL...you think the flavoring on the current Lit Up is strong...no sorry it is actually right on the money, Dirk did good job. You must not have tried the betas...man the betas were rough tasting.

Also, I actually recommend that you use 16oz of water...it tastes great and I like to enjoy it like it is a typical energy drink. :)

-Sean-

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
LOL...you think the flavoring on the current Lit Up is strong...no sorry it is actually right on the money, Dirk did good job. You must not have tried the betas...man the betas were rough tasting.

Also, I actually recommend that you use 16oz of water...it tastes great and I like to enjoy it like it is a typical energy drink. :)

-Sean-
No I wasn't in on the betas but I definitely heard lol, and I actually think the taste is pretty good myself too, but quite a few folks have found it on the strong side so we are recommending extra water until we can address it

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
No I wasn't in on the betas but I definitely heard lol, and I actually think the taste is pretty good myself too, but quite a few folks have found it on the strong side so we are recommending extra water until we can address it
Yeah beta flavoring was some potent stuff lol! Taste and quality is on the money now though