who here has gotten LIT up?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. All this talk of litup, i think im gonna have to grab some!!

2. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    All this talk of litup, i think im gonna have to grab some!!
    -Jon-
    Applied Nutriceuticals Forum Representative - www.appnut.com
    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applied-Nutriceuticals/64122223218
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by chubbarock View Post
    And the order was placed! lol

4. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    And the order was placed! lol
    Awesome man! You will not be dissapointed !

FYI - Use 10-12oz water per scoop rather than 8oz as the label states, flavoring is a little strong and will be toned back in the future!
    -Jon-
    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applied-Nutriceuticals/64122223218

5. Quote Originally Posted by chubbarock View Post

FYI - Use 10-12oz water per scoop rather than 8oz as the label states, flavoring is a little strong and will be toned back in the future!

Alrighty will do for sure

6. Quote Originally Posted by chubbarock View Post

LOL...you think the flavoring on the current Lit Up is strong...no sorry it is actually right on the money, Dirk did good job. You must not have tried the betas...man the betas were rough tasting.

Also, I actually recommend that you use 16oz of water...it tastes great and I like to enjoy it like it is a typical energy drink.

Cheers!

-Sean-

7. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    LOL...you think the flavoring on the current Lit Up is strong...no sorry it is actually right on the money, Dirk did good job. You must not have tried the betas...man the betas were rough tasting.

Also, I actually recommend that you use 16oz of water...it tastes great and I like to enjoy it like it is a typical energy drink.

Cheers!

-Sean-
    No I wasn't in on the betas but I definitely heard lol, and I actually think the taste is pretty good myself too, but quite a few folks have found it on the strong side so we are recommending extra water until we can address it
    -Jon-

8. Quote Originally Posted by chubbarock View Post
    No I wasn't in on the betas but I definitely heard lol, and I actually think the taste is pretty good myself too, but quite a few folks have found it on the strong side so we are recommending extra water until we can address it
    Yeah beta flavoring was some potent stuff lol! Taste and quality is on the money now though
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0