who here has gotten LIT up?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by chubbarock View Post
    Awesome news bud! What did you think about the energy/focus aspect? Any crash at all?
    Zero Crash, but I knew that from during the testing. Definitely good stuff for all you guys who are tired or pre-workout products with a caffeine buzz.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0


  2. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    Zero Crash, but I knew that from during the testing. Definitely good stuff for all you guys who are tired or pre-workout products with a caffeine buzz.
    Great to hear man! Thanks for the feedback!
    -Jon-
    Applied Nutriceuticals Forum Representative - www.appnut.com
    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applied-Nutriceuticals/64122223218
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by ModernLats View Post

    Not familiar with you, have you ever posted under a different name? Not a big deal I was just wondering, welcome since your post count is low and I would love to discuss more about lit up with you.
    George (FW) is a good dude and a forum vet. Just not here on AM is all. George is one of the BB.com vets.

    BTW...how ya doing there Georgie?

    Cheers!

    -Sean-

  4. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    George (FW) is a good dude and a forum vet. Just not here on AM is all. George is one of the BB.com vets.

    BTW...how ya doing there Georgie?

    Cheers!

    -Sean-
    I doing awesome Sean!

    Did you receive your LITup?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by FW Friedel View Post
    I doing awesome Sean!

    Did you receive your LITup?
    Yes sir. Glad the taste change was made. Dirk got the flavoring right on the money. Its good stuff. The betas on the other hand...man that stuff was rough...it literally was what I imagine gravel would taste like. Needless to say...it is definitely effective at helping with performance.

    Cheers and thanks my friend!

    -Sean-

    Primordial Performance
    •   
       


  6. All this talk of litup, i think im gonna have to grab some!!
  7. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    All this talk of litup, i think im gonna have to grab some!!
    -Jon-
    Applied Nutriceuticals Forum Representative - www.appnut.com
    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applied-Nutriceuticals/64122223218

  8. Quote Originally Posted by chubbarock View Post
    And the order was placed! lol

  9. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    And the order was placed! lol
    Awesome man! You will not be dissapointed !

    FYI - Use 10-12oz water per scoop rather than 8oz as the label states, flavoring is a little strong and will be toned back in the future!
    -Jon-
    Applied Nutriceuticals Forum Representative - www.appnut.com
    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applied-Nutriceuticals/64122223218

  10. Quote Originally Posted by chubbarock View Post
    Awesome man! You will not be dissapointed !

    FYI - Use 10-12oz water per scoop rather than 8oz as the label states, flavoring is a little strong and will be toned back in the future!

    Alrighty will do for sure

  11. Quote Originally Posted by chubbarock View Post
    Awesome man! You will not be dissapointed !

    FYI - Use 10-12oz water per scoop rather than 8oz as the label states, flavoring is a little strong and will be toned back in the future!
    LOL...you think the flavoring on the current Lit Up is strong...no sorry it is actually right on the money, Dirk did good job. You must not have tried the betas...man the betas were rough tasting.

    Also, I actually recommend that you use 16oz of water...it tastes great and I like to enjoy it like it is a typical energy drink.

    Cheers!

    -Sean-

  12. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    LOL...you think the flavoring on the current Lit Up is strong...no sorry it is actually right on the money, Dirk did good job. You must not have tried the betas...man the betas were rough tasting.

    Also, I actually recommend that you use 16oz of water...it tastes great and I like to enjoy it like it is a typical energy drink.

    Cheers!

    -Sean-
    No I wasn't in on the betas but I definitely heard lol, and I actually think the taste is pretty good myself too, but quite a few folks have found it on the strong side so we are recommending extra water until we can address it
    -Jon-
    Applied Nutriceuticals Forum Representative - www.appnut.com
    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applied-Nutriceuticals/64122223218

  13. Quote Originally Posted by chubbarock View Post
    No I wasn't in on the betas but I definitely heard lol, and I actually think the taste is pretty good myself too, but quite a few folks have found it on the strong side so we are recommending extra water until we can address it
    Yeah beta flavoring was some potent stuff lol! Taste and quality is on the money now though
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0
  •   

      
     

Log in
Log in