When is LIT UP being shipped?

LITUPisMIA

Banned
Awards
I received an email saying it will be shipped the week of December 6, any updates ?

Thanks

LITUPisMIA

Banned
Awards
Thank you for the 30% off for the inconvenience as well,

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

LITUPisMIA

Banned
Awards
? What's the difference ? I thought there are AN reps on here, maybe people feel the same and it can be answered on here 4 everyone can see...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
? What's the difference ? I thought there are AN reps on here, maybe people feel the same and it can be answered on here 4 everyone can see...
Does anybody know?
If you call or email the company directly, you're likely to get an immediate response. Otherwise, you can wait for an answer here - Jammie is now the only consistent AppNut rep here, so you will have to wait for him to reply.

~Rosie~

LITUPisMIA

Banned
Awards
I called them about 5 times during the day LIT UP was supposed to ship out til now, they always tell me the same thing "Labels are behind will be shipping tomorrow..."

LITUPisMIA

Banned
Awards
I just sent an email, if nay response back Ill post it on here, boilerfan

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Patience is a virtue my friend

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I just sent an email, if nay response back Ill post it on here, boilerfan
Sorry for the delays man..... we are as frustrated as you are, believe it or not. If you can PM me your shipping info, I'll look into your specific shipment and try to get you an ETA.

LITUPisMIA

Banned
Awards
I called today and they told me Thursday/Friday they will be shipping out.

JThaR3ason

Awards
just wondering when is litup suppsed to hit the market?

LITUPisMIA

Banned
Awards
Sorry for the delays man..... we are as frustrated as you are, believe it or not. If you can PM me your shipping info, I'll look into your specific shipment and try to get you an ETA.
No problem and thanks for the response PM sent.

LITUPisMIA

Banned
Awards
just wondering when is litup suppsed to hit the market?
Not sure if the pre order sale is still running but you should look into it, it's a crazy deal.

Should be shipping by the end of this week

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Not sure if the pre order sale is still running but you should look into it, it's a crazy deal.

Should be shipping by the end of this week
I'll have a copy of your delivery confirmation number sent my way upon shipping. If we don't get it to you in time, I'll personally send you something.

LITUPisMIA

Banned
Awards
Dam so you got my msg. ?

I checked my private message box yesterday and it showed I had no sent messages, I thought I was tripping cause I could of sworn it went thru.

& Thanks for the added offer but don't even worry bout it, I work at a time sensitive job as well and I know how the cookie crumples when just one piece of the puzzle gets behind. The 30% is good enough man, I know **** like this can make yall start on the wrong foot and it aint even much yalls fault.

I remember jumping on FREETEST when it was first announced and yall didnt have this issue and the product went out as planned so I was just wondering what was up,

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dam so you got my msg. ?

I checked my private message box yesterday and it showed I had no sent messages, I thought I was tripping cause I could of sworn it went thru.

& Thanks for the added offer but don't even worry bout it, I work at a time sensitive job as well and I know how the cookie crumples when just one piece of the puzzle gets behind. The 30% is good enough man, I know **** like this can make yall start on the wrong foot and it aint even much yalls fault.

I remember jumping on FREETEST when it was first announced and yall didnt have this issue and the product went out as planned so I was just wondering what was up,
Jammie is good peoples :)

Just so you are aware - unless you "save a copy of your message", it will NOT show up as being "sent".

~Rosie~

LITUPisMIA

Banned
Awards
Ohh makes sense, new to forums period.

thanks again

LITUPisMIA

Banned
Awards
Thanks again Vit'

I received a email that my pkg. was sent out Next Day Air yesterday and I will be receiving it today.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any logs up yet??

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are some logs on another forum.

Be prepared for a BIG LITup giveaway on AM to be announced later today or tomorrow at the latest.
Why don't you guys ask FWF something? Once he hits his 50th post he has something spectacular to show you...;)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look forward to the news! I have 1 more year on you FW...got to keep these young guns in check.