What Applied Nutriceuticals product gives you the most Libido?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested to see which of our products give you guys the biggest libido boost. Personally for me it is either IGF-2 or HGHup, and man does it give a huge boost! Almost dangerous for my woman... haha

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
drive sends my libido through the roof.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm interested to see which of our products give you guys the biggest libido boost. Personally for me it is either IGF-2 or HGHup, and man does it give a huge boost! Almost dangerous for my woman... haha
Drive/FREE TEST/IGF-2 stack. Standalone, FREE TEST.

~Rosie~

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
drive / free test

boners

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Drive or RPM, I love it with Toco-8 :smileysex5:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
IGF-2 (this product has been known to help married couples conceive...there are a few members on this forum who have mentioned something about this ;)) is fun times by itself, but DRIVE added along with it makes your libido go out of control. :)

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i know when i took IGF 2 i went crazy. have yet taken free test, but want to. i would think the answer would be free test + Drive but i have not taken free test yet

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i know when i took IGF 2 i went crazy. have yet taken free test, but want to. i would think the answer would be free test + Drive but i have not taken free test yet
FREE TEST gives a great libido boost (and if you already have a high libido it can get interesting). Erase contains the same active as FREE TEST, and my libido on the former was out of this world!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
interesting stack would be Free test plus sustain alpha.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HGH UP worked crazy good for me.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HGHup did give me an increase in libido, but sustain alpha is just a totally different breed in means of libido increase. stack that with free test and wow, my body will feel like its 15 again

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HGHup did give me an increase in libido, but sustain alpha is just a totally different breed in means of libido increase. stack that with free test and wow, my body will feel like its 15 again
Absolutely! The top products I have ever used re libido are T-911, Erase, FREE TEST, and Sustain Alpha - stacks of some of them are like WOW! ;)

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Or you could stack Sustain Alpha with IGF-2 and find out what that is like. I'll say this much...you will always be carrying a full load and a big stick. LOL. :D

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

spearfisher

spearfisher

Awards
SA and TCF1 have done it for me but mine is so damn high on its own (no I'm not bragging) my wife about goes to tears when I start supplementing. About to try some IGF2 and Free Test. Should be interesting from what I've read on here. Looking forward to it. Hope I dont blow my wife out in the process.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
SA and TCF1 have done it for me but mine is so damn high on its own (no I'm not bragging) my wife about goes to tears when I start supplementing. About to try some IGF2 and Free Test. Should be interesting from what I've read on here. Looking forward to it. Hope I dont blow my wife out in the process.
Just wait, you're about to have fun.. your wife not so much ;)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
spearfisher

spearfisher

Awards
Well I said I ordered it "today". Should have said my wife ordered it for me, which is to say she didnt order it at all. Here I was waiting, and waiting. Finally thought to ask, "Ooppsie" she says.......:dead: So I ordered it and it got here this morning. Hghup and Free Test. Plan to stack em and wouldnt you know it. I start work tomorrow, 3 days and 42 hours. After today no gym time til Saturday AM. Guess I should wait and start it next week :( I hate my work schedule, its my biggest enemy

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Free Test/HGH-Up/Lit-Up- I know you asked me for only 1, but I love the stack so much I have to tell everybody :)

mweaver84

Awards
Was thinking of trying IGF-2, is there any chance it could cause gyno (don't know if thats a stupid question or not, be kind). I recently had gyno surgery a little over a month and am going to start going to the gym again soon. Just don't want to take anything that could cause it again... It was gyno from puberty not from taking supps.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was thinking of trying IGF-2, is there any chance it could cause gyno (don't know if thats a stupid question or not, be kind). I recently had gyno surgery a little over a month and am going to start going to the gym again soon. Just don't want to take anything that could cause it again... It was gyno from puberty not from taking supps.
IGF-2 is not hormonal and should not cause gyno.

~Rosie~

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no gyno with IGF 2. it is not hormonal. now if you took DAA, then possibly, but not with IGF 2

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
no gyno with IGF 2. it is not hormonal. now if you took DAA, then possibly, but not with IGF 2
This. I've been using Lit-Up for a while now and no issues whatsoever.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
with Free test my libido was best at 2 caps a day as i tapered off slightly and went whoa!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was about to post the same thing lol, well HGHUP + Adamantium(DAA,LCLT,NAT), I'm using it right now and it's working pretty damn good!
That sounds like a sick stack. I wish I would have picked up some adamantium while it was on sale.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i bet he would hook you up with a promo deal or something better if you log it :D

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i bet he would hook you up with a promo deal or something better if you log it :D
Lol that's not a bad idea. Maybe even add in some free test for extra awesomeness. ;)