IGF2, HGHUP, 3 bottles of free test, what stack for bulking?

04ImprezaWRX

Awards
Hi I have a bottle of IGF-2, HGHUP, Neovar, RPM, Drive and 3 bottles of free test. I have had great success with HGHUP in the past. Im looking on some advice for the best stack for bulking. I was thinking to start with HGHUP and Free Test until it ran out and then continue with IGF-2 and Free Test. While still taking all my supporting supplements and RPM and Drive. Thanks in advance

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Holy **** log this, seriously

HGHup and free test to kick off will be awesome, Ive ran this and loved it. Once the HGH up ends u can jump into igf-2 rpm and drive is like pb&j my all time favorite still after all these years

Neovar will be your best friend this time of year. eat those sweet potatos!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi I have a bottle of IGF-2, HGHUP, Neovar, RPM, Drive and 3 bottles of free test. I have had great success with HGHUP in the past. Im looking on some advice for the best stack for bulking. I was thinking to start with HGHUP and Free Test until it ran out and then continue with IGF-2 and Free Test. While still taking all my supporting supplements and RPM and Drive. Thanks in advance
Personally, I recommend running IGF-2 (or HGHup - since guys seem to like that better), NeoVar, Drive, RPM, AND FREE TEST for bulking - I used this stack (BLACK CATS instead of RPM) and got an AWESOME recomp earlier this year! :thumbsup: But doing HGHup/FREE TEST/Drive/RPM/NeoVar and then going to IGF-2/FREE TEST/Drive/RPM/NeoVar is fine as well. You should get some VERY nice results off that - if your nutrition and training are in order, even BETTER! :D

04ImprezaWRX

Awards
Holy **** log this, seriously

HGHup and free test to kick off will be awesome, Ive ran this and loved it. Once the HGH up ends u can jump into igf-2 rpm and drive is like pb&j my all time favorite still after all these years

Neovar will be your best friend this time of year. eat those sweet potatos!
Personally, I recommend running IGF-2 (or HGHup - since guys seem to like that better), NeoVar, Drive, RPM, AND FREE TEST for bulking - I used this stack (BLACK CATS instead of RPM) and got an AWESOME recomp earlier this year! :thumbsup: But doing HGHup/FREE TEST/Drive/RPM/NeoVar and then going to IGF-2/FREE TEST/Drive/RPM/NeoVar is fine as well. You should get some VERY nice results off that - if your nutrition and training are in order, even BETTER! :D
Thanks Outside and Rosie. Im definitely going to be logging this. Just took my first dose 3 HGHUP and 2 Free Test. Ill probably switch to 2 HGHUP in the morning and 3 at night because thats what I did in the past. Im gonna start with HGHUP and Free Test because I have had great gains from HGHUP alone. My diets the best it has ever been eating a very easy 3,000 + calories, while trying to keep it rather clean. I will also try and log my workout and diet so others can easily follow. Thanks for the help.

Outside Backer how can I get more Appnut t-shirts? The company I order my stuff from finally sent me one after spending like $400+ on appnut products over the past year lol. It says HGHUP no needles required. FTW lol. Thanks again.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Outside and Rosie. Im definitely going to be logging this. Just took my first dose 3 HGHUP and 2 Free Test. Ill probably switch to 2 HGHUP in the morning and 3 at night because thats what I did in the past. Im gonna start with HGHUP and Free Test because I have had great gains from HGHUP alone. My diets the best it has ever been eating a very easy 3,000 + calories, while trying to keep it rather clean. I will also try and log my workout and diet so others can easily follow. Thanks for the help.
No worries :) Sounds good. For future usage, dose FREE TEST at 4 caps first thing for best results.

~Rosie~

04ImprezaWRX

Awards
4 caps first thing in the morning and thats it for the rest of the day? Thanks for the help. Will start a log tomorrow or Friday

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4 caps first thing in the morning and thats it for the rest of the day? Thanks for the help. Will start a log tomorrow or Friday
Yes. It pays to read the product label, as well as about it on the Applied Nutriceuticals' website, and in the FREE TEST information threads and logs of others who have used it.

~Rosie~

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wouldnt do HGHup during a straight up bulk. depends what type of bulk u are doing tho. dirty or clean? if clean, then sure, take HGHup. i personally like IGF 2 over HGHup. also, try taking all 5 caps of HGHup at night. wonderful sleep :D

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I'll mention this again...if you are bulking...go IGF-2. If you are cutting or recomping go HGHUp. Simple as that. IGF-2 in some can really help with increasing your appetite. Honestly, I feel that if you can't grow while using IGF-2 you honestly are not taking care of your business.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I'll mention this again...if you are bulking...go IGF-2. If you are cutting or recomping go HGHUp. Simple as that. IGF-2 in some can really help with increasing your appetite. Honestly, I feel that if you can't grow while using IGF-2 you honestly are not taking care of your business.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-
I'll do the same as I did the past 3 years and agree with Sean on this. IGF-2 is the way to go!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll do the same as I did the past 3 years and agree with Sean on this. IGF-2 is the way to go!
IGF-2, period, LOL! IGF-2 is my first equal #1 favourite and ultimate product ever, and I can't say enough about it. Definitely would choose this over HGHup, but that's just me (I would choose it over ANY other Growth Hormone booster, because it's the ONLY one that works WITH my body)!

~Rosie~

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie hit it on the spot. no other LEGAL product can even compete with IGF 2 and what it does. its the perfect supplement for me.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie hit it on the spot. no other LEGAL product can even compete with IGF 2 and what it does. its the perfect supplement for me.
IGF-2 is definitely in a class of its own. Assault has become my first equal #1 product, though. I also used a few new supplements in late 2010 that I was impressed with and made (or wanted to make, when I can get them) staples. 2011 is going to be an exciting year in the supplement industry, even though you never forget first loves :)

~Rosie~